New Topic Respond to this Topic
swiftoxic
swiftoxic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-23 22:38:28 Reply

Im looking for a Animator to Animate a Street Fighter short time length around two minutes willing to pay half upfront looking to spend no more then $500.
Details of the Scene is Ken fighting a couple of guys also i have the audio track to go with it.

Jurgen
Jurgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-23 23:16:04 Reply

Could you give us more info?

-Is is going to be a serious fight scene?
-do you have a storyboard or are we to design the way it's shot ourselves?
-What's the kind of drawing/animation style you're looking for? Is it realistic? Is it a sprite movie? Is it cartoony?

I'm sure that very many people are interested, you should elaborate more.

GamerTag: MEGAxCptnWalrus

cmkinusn
cmkinusn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-24 14:43:06 Reply

Based on your previous thread, if you wanted it that high quality, you would not get anyone for 500$ for 2 minutes. Maybe 500$ for one minute, but thats extremely pushing it because that person probably does it for a living and $1000 bucks for a full month of work is ridiculous.

Current Projects
Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)
Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

bonkanailios
bonkanailios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-24 15:06:59 Reply

At 1/24/12 02:43 PM, cmkinusn wrote: Based on your previous thread, if you wanted it that high quality, you would not get anyone for 500$ for 2 minutes. Maybe 500$ for one minute, but thats extremely pushing it because that person probably does it for a living and $1000 bucks for a full month of work is ridiculous.

Somebody cutting their teeth at school might be interested. What is the goal of this two minute animation anyway?

Sacros
Sacros
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-24 19:10:14 Reply

as soon as i read "two minutes" i thought: "jesus christ thats a fuckload of work"

just wanted to share my thoughts

also, can i have a link to the music? id like to listen

ama gon chill

swiftoxic
swiftoxic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-25 02:43:09 Reply

At 1/24/12 07:10 PM, Sacros wrote: as soon as i read "two minutes" i thought: "jesus christ thats a fuckload of work"

just wanted to share my thoughts

also, can i have a link to the music? id like to listen

i found it from youtube traced the artist to facebook and found out his from my own country i was stoked he said i can use it no hassle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEpucWDZZ L0

swiftoxic
swiftoxic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-25 02:46:50 Reply

At 1/23/12 11:16 PM, lpfann2 wrote: Could you give us more info?

-Is is going to be a serious fight scene?
-do you have a storyboard or are we to design the way it's shot ourselves?
-What's the kind of drawing/animation style you're looking for? Is it realistic? Is it a sprite movie? Is it cartoony?

I'm sure that very many people are interested, you should elaborate more.

The fight scene will be against some thugs in a bar i do not have a storyboard sorry you have design of your own i just want to show of kens main moves Shinryuken Tornado kick and houdoken sorry for the spelling and style i want it to be anime style as possible like Udon comic Ken i know im asking alot.

swiftoxic
swiftoxic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-25 02:48:07 Reply

At 1/24/12 02:43 PM, cmkinusn wrote: Based on your previous thread, if you wanted it that high quality, you would not get anyone for 500$ for 2 minutes. Maybe 500$ for one minute, but thats extremely pushing it because that person probably does it for a living and $1000 bucks for a full month of work is ridiculous.

Yeah i see what you mean im not made of money lol its kinda hard but i understand what gos into animation i just wish when i was in school i took it up.

Jurgen
Jurgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-28 00:48:53 Reply

Is there a strict deadline to this..? I have a lot on my plate now but maaaayyyybe i could do it since you're paying and stuff.

Though if I were to animate it it'd take a while for it to be finished.

GamerTag: MEGAxCptnWalrus

Kixen
Kixen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for Animator paying gig 2012-01-28 22:24:00 Reply

At 1/23/12 10:38 PM, swiftoxic wrote: Im looking for a Animator to Animate a Street Fighter short time length around two minutes willing to pay half upfront looking to spend no more then $500.
Details of the Scene is Ken fighting a couple of guys also i have the audio track to go with it.

You know, I'd do it, but i can't really assure you the best quality. I don't know. Pm me if you your interested, i can show you the best i could do. Then based on my ability you could possibly lower the price.

Yea..Best Signature..Ever.