• 4 Replies
azabazacaza
azabazacaza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Anyone wanna animate Minecraft? 2012-01-22 20:25:54

So I've started an animation...it's all about me saying how stuuupid mine craft is and such. (Trust me it's an awesome game, I just don't like my brothers being polluted with it and destroying my computer) I've done most of the animation, but I would like someone with the experience and animation skills to HELP animate a scene in minecraft. Quality has to be an absolute certain. The animation must be smooth and must be drawn to standard. I have a few rules though...

Fps- 25

Drawing board- 800 by 450

(You will be drawing a minecraft character doing what I say, so Basically you have to draw square everything. I don't except stuff that looks like super nintendo games, I'd like a flash drawn character. I will be drawing the backgrounds If you intend it, and if you are struggling on the animation, I could be of assistance)

(The animation must be completed by may the 25th, If the animation is not completed on the date you will be terminated from the animation....sorry)

You MUST animate on FLASH. Anything on paint or toonboom is NOT excepted and cannot be placed in the animation

That's pretty much it , I will be doing the voices and the organisation of the animation, I can't guarantee any money being rewarded (sorry). It'll be something to do for fun or in your spare time. If you want to be well known (animating with someone who could get you front page, and some trophies) for this animation please Inbox me or, write on this forum (Inboxing me would be preferred though)
So If you want to join please contact me, I'll write you the script and the voices, all you have to do is animate :D
So that pretty much is all I have to say...
Here's just a sample of what I've done, I have done way more then this, but this is just proof of my animating skills, some more music will be placed in the timeline and more cleaning up with the animation will be placed. And also I have to fix the loading screen...It keeps on making my tank repeat itself....I would fix it now....but I'm a lazy f**k...

If no one responds before April the 1st I will continue lone wolf style. PEACE!HERE

Anyone wanna animate Minecraft?

Bowchickawowow

DaPigMask
DaPigMask
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Anyone wanna animate Minecraft? 2012-01-23 16:09:39

Well this is quite tempting but there are alot of rules that can be a little annoying for an animator considering that you're asking for someone to work for free. I'm actually looking for some work and I'm quite interested with your offer. Tell me more about this little project and well, you know the rest.

PM me and please ignore the flash movie I made 3 years ago (I just did the voices and the guy peeing in the credits).

Anyone wanna animate Minecraft?

BBS Signature
azabazacaza
azabazacaza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anyone wanna animate Minecraft? 2012-06-12 17:12:48

LoL, nah this animation was shit and cancelled because of the gayness of it

Bowchickawowow

nathanielmilburn