New Topic Respond to this Topic
AcatalepsyAtaraxia
AcatalepsyAtaraxia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 03:30 PM Reply

Why are so many women so oblivious to the fallacious charm of men?

TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 03:32 PM Reply

Why are men so oblivious to my sexual advances

cocks.

BBS Signature
X8X
X8X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 03:32 PM, TheBlueRaven wrote: Why are men so oblivious to my sexual advances

If by that you mean pulling the same face as your profile picture I can't blame them.

Call me

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 03:37 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 03:30 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Why are so many women so oblivious to the fallacious charm of men?

Didn't you mean phallocious?

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 04:35 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 03:30 PM, AcatalepsyAtaraxia wrote: Why are so many women so oblivious to the fallacious charm of men?

Why are so oblivious to see that women want your money and will sit on your cock for it, until you die-which is soon for you if you're dating a gold digger.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
FaeryTaleAdventurer
FaeryTaleAdventurer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 03:37 PM, Makakaov wrote:
Didn't you mean phallocious?

I think I'd have to agree with AcatalepsyAtaraxia on this. I'm sure many women wouldn't care for a mens' "fallacious" charm, as none of what they claim would really ever be true.

On the note of "phallocious", a vast number of women may actually feel embarrassed by this particular charm, especially in public, unless they really love risque behavior.

FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 07:13 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 03:33 PM, Rummy0 wrote: All men are rapists with disgusting bodies and repulsive cocks, as soon as you enter the room you announce all the people in the room that you'd fuck and how and where and then slate on girls that you consider as "not fit" and slate on homosexuals.

Hahahaha. Although exaggerated IMO, you're not too far off the truth at all. There are decent blokes in existence, they're just extremely rare and hard to find.

But by the sounds of it you've probably heard that line plenty of times and don't believe a word of it. I hope you find decent male company one day, just so you can see not every dude's a neanderthal.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 07:48 PM Reply

I was really hoping that this thread would be about the Motley Crue song

ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 08:16 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 07:13 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote:

Are you fucking serious? The vast majority of men can't rape, because the vast majority of men can't get an erection while harming someone.

What you are referring to is misandry. The hatred of men, and boys. It's on television, and the media as a whole in bucket loads.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 08:17 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 03:32 PM, TheBlueRaven wrote: Why are men so oblivious to my sexual advances

This is the best thing I've seen all day.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
FrostMonarch
FrostMonarch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 08:42 PM Reply

The airplane is too fuzzy for the landing strip

What I'm trying to say is, your pubes smell bad and need a shave.

Salvation will come in the Most desperate hour, and will be brought not by Angels or Gods, but by man.

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 07:48 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: I was really hoping that this thread would be about the Motley Crue song

This.

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 09:06 PM Reply

You're confusing "fallacious" with "completely nonexistant". Unless a combination of completely ignoring signals, bumbling over simple conversations and otherwise being completely oblivious to everything a about a girl is somehow charming.

Most guys can't seduce or court a girl for shit. 'nuff said.

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 08:16 PM, ModernPatriot wrote:
At 1/21/12 07:13 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote:
Are you fucking serious? The vast majority of men can't rape, because the vast majority of men can't get an erection while harming someone.

I'd really like some evidence to support this claim.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 09:15 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 08:16 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: Are you fucking serious? The vast majority of men can't rape, because the vast majority of men can't get an erection while harming someone.

You don't have to harm someone to rape them. Forcing sex or even not stopping when it's clear consent is not being given (regardless of a lack of physical retaliation) is still technically rape. You don't need to get off on violence to achieve that, just enough selfishness to get by.

What you are referring to is misandry. The hatred of men, and boys. It's on television, and the media as a whole in bucket loads.

Haha I don't hate males. I just think the ratio of good to bad people in the world is abysmal.

BBS Signature
Zwe
Zwe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 09:29 PM Reply

Dude I don't even know what ever brought you to say that.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 09:07 PM, Light wrote: I'd really like some evidence to support this claim.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but I really hope you are.

At 1/21/12 09:15 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote: You don't have to harm someone to rape them. Forcing sex or even not stopping when it's clear consent is not being given (regardless of a lack of physical retaliation) is still technically rape. You don't need to get off on violence to achieve that, just enough selfishness to get by.

He never said the harm had to be physical. How easy is it for you get aroused when a girl is crying because you're forcing her to have sex with you? I'll put money on it being not that easy. And as far as selfishness goes, the vast majority of people who commit rape are doing it because they're mentally ill and crave dominance. I'm pretty sure that the thought of causing someone severe emotional trauma is a turn-off for most guys.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 09:51 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 1/21/12 09:15 PM, FIGMENTUM wrote: You don't have to harm someone to rape them. Forcing sex or even not stopping when it's clear consent is not being given (regardless of a lack of physical retaliation) is still technically rape. You don't need to get off on violence to achieve that, just enough selfishness to get by.
He never said the harm had to be physical. How easy is it for you get aroused when a girl is crying because you're forcing her to have sex with you? I'll put money on it being not that easy. And as far as selfishness goes, the vast majority of people who commit rape are doing it because they're mentally ill and crave dominance. I'm pretty sure that the thought of causing someone severe emotional trauma is a turn-off for most guys.

You're right, the harm doesn't have to include anything physical, and it's the emotional damage that's the hardest to overcome. "You don't have to harm someone to rape them." was a poorly worded sentence. I haven't been trying to say all or even most guys are rapists. That's not the part of Rummy's post I agreed with. I do think rape is more common than people realise but that's as far as it goes. Craving or at least desiring dominance strikes me as a fairly standard male characteristic though.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls Jan. 21st, 2012 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 1/21/12 09:51 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 1/21/12 09:07 PM, Light wrote: I'd really like some evidence to support this claim.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but I really hope you are.

I'm actually not, lol. I'm a stickler for evidence of any claim, no matter how obvious it may seem.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature