Be a Supporter!

Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect

  • 1,024 Views
  • 31 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nintharmed
Nintharmed
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Audiophile
Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 01:53 AM Reply

I mean, if you think about it.

Germany in 1920-33 was in a deep depression, it was on it's knees. It only took a couple years of Nazi rule to reverse the depression. Germany became an economic-industrial powerhouse against which it would have been very hard to compete economically. Nazism created a much better Germany and strengthened the out-put of society.

In that way it was a perfect system. Anyone agree?

I mean I don't agree with it's racial views, but Nazism did turn Germany around from being on the verge of ruin to a strong industrialized society. I'm not racist, however Nazism did bring back a defeated nation (Germany) and made it an industrialized, technologically advanced nation.

Discuss.


BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 01:55 AM Reply

Few people would argue against that. But a strong economy does not mean a perfect society by a long shot.

What good is a society that gets richer and richer, but doesn't make anyone happier?

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 01:59 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 01:53 AM, Nintharmed wrote: I mean, if you think about it.

Germany in 1920-33 was in a deep depression, it was on it's knees. It only took a couple years of Nazi rule to reverse the depression. Germany became an economic-industrial powerhouse against which it would have been very hard to compete economically. Nazism created a much better Germany and strengthened the out-put of society.

In that way it was a perfect system. Anyone agree?

I mean I don't agree with it's racial views, but Nazism did turn Germany around from being on the verge of ruin to a strong industrialized society. I'm not racist, however Nazism did bring back a defeated nation (Germany) and made it an industrialized, technologically advanced nation.

Discuss.

Everything has pros and cons. If you were raised in nazi country and actualy born smart - not like the way you were actualy born - you'd fight for freedom.

People will always chose freedom over any kind of superiority over them even if it's for their own good, because they like to fuck around and don't like being told what to do.

SKHM
SKHM
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

someone post a long + boring diatribe about worker alienation and how marx was a homosexual jewish faggot


G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Member since: May. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 01:53 AM, Nintharmed wrote: It only took a couple years of Nazi rule to reverse the depression. Germany became an economic-industrial powerhouse against which it would have been very hard to compete economically. Nazism created a much better Germany and strengthened the out-put of society.

Yes, but Hitler did this illegally.

He broke rules.


A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:05 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 01:53 AM, Nintharmed wrote: I mean, if you think about it.

I've thought about it and I strongly disagree.

Germany in 1920-33 was in a deep depression, it was on it's knees. It only took a couple years of Nazi rule to reverse the depression. Germany became an economic-industrial powerhouse against which it would have been very hard to compete economically. Nazism created a much better Germany and strengthened the out-put of society.

In that way it was a perfect system. Anyone agree?

Oh. I see what you're talking about. In that case, I'm inclined to agree with you, but I wouldn't say that their way of doing things was perfect. Still, you are right for the most part, but only with regard to their economy.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:12 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 02:10 AM, Travis wrote: You know America also got back on it's feet because the war?

I personally believe that the production of war materials within their respective countries was what brought each country out of the Great Depression.

America will never pay the loan taken from China. Not because they don't want to. It's because they don't have ability to do so. And never will.

Jercurpac
Jercurpac
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Melancholy
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:13 AM Reply

Hey guys, here's one aspect of one of history's worst governments that kind of worked if you look at it from a certain perspective that ignores a lot of specifics.

Clearly a system worthy of emulation.


Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature
Haoie
Haoie
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:44 AM Reply

Yeah sure, perfect for the freking master race.


If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

MaartenC
MaartenC
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:46 AM Reply

Yeah sure, hitler did make germany a lot better, but he had a small... thing concerning that the german race is better than any other race, and that it should be known that they were 'übermenschen'.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:51 AM Reply

The Nazi party also had some great fashion sense. They had some kick ass uniforms.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:52 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 02:51 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Nazi party also had some great fashion sense. They had some kick ass uniforms.

ITT mistaking nazis with soviets.

MaartenC
MaartenC
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:53 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 02:52 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 1/20/12 02:51 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Nazi party also had some great fashion sense. They had some kick ass uniforms.
ITT mistaking nazis with soviets.

I actually agree. Their uniforms were nice.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 02:53 AM, MaartenC wrote:
At 1/20/12 02:52 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 1/20/12 02:51 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Nazi party also had some great fashion sense. They had some kick ass uniforms.
ITT mistaking nazis with soviets.
I actually agree. Their uniforms were nice.

I am glad that you agree with me.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 02:59 AM Reply

No shit. If you take over a country, and other countries along the way, with war and violence and make them do what you say out of fear of being killed you kind of have no other choice but to have a thriving economy.

But anyone who thinks the society was "perfect" must be joking. Obviously slaughtering jews isn't perfect.


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 03:03 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 02:59 AM, MiloBased wrote: No shit. If you take over a country, and other countries along the way, with war and violence and make them do what you say out of fear of being killed you kind of have no other choice but to have a thriving economy.

But anyone who thinks the society was "perfect" must be joking. Obviously slaughtering jews isn't perfect.

It's just flawless.

walterwagner
walterwagner
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 04:26 AM Reply

I completely disregarded your statement because your wrote Nazism not Fascism


I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Rap, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature
HeadbangingLegend
HeadbangingLegend
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 04:53 AM Reply

I don't know everything about Germany in World War 2 so at the risk of sounding like an idiot, regardless of what economic state it put the country in, the way it got that was through cruel actions.

Remember Nazi's were more than just racist, they killed millions of people in Germany simply for being a different colour or race and then to other countries. So yes they may have become a powerful country, but that was most likely from wiping out so many people there was more jobs and all the money from the people killed would have most likely gone to the government (Hitler) allowing them to lower taxes etc also at the same time to make the country like them more.

So yeah, if you're saying we should do what Hitler did to improve the economy, then basically you're saying we need to kill a few million people until we've saved enough money.


The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature
Nintharmed
Nintharmed
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 04:55 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 04:29 AM, Skeepsis wrote: Topics like these are disgusting and should be deleted immediately by mods, with topic creator banhammered too.

Yes, I completely broke the rules by writing about Nazism. Stop being snobbish and try reading history, or studying it intellectually as I have.

The Nazis didn't eat Jews or spear babies on sticks, nor did I praise that.

Learn to read topics before you try to argue.


BBS Signature
bongboy69
bongboy69
  • Member since: Jan. 16, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 04:57 AM Reply

And yet no one brings up the Romans or Greeks? Yeah...Nazis...alright


he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM Reply

Strong economy due to aryanization, labor camps and an oppressive trade union.


(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 04:57 AM, bongboy69 wrote: And yet no one brings up the Romans or Greeks? Yeah...Nazis...alright

The Romans collapsed under their own vast empire. What part of that is perfect?


BBS Signature
MiroDK
MiroDK
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 07:20 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 06:07 AM, SaltshakerClock wrote: The Romans collapsed under their own vast empire. What part of that is perfect?

Orgies on the street with animals, what else could you ask for?


shit's amazing

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 07:23 AM Reply

Hitler was a bad economist. The only reasons it became a powerhouse is the large amount of people and the fact that unemployed people were sent to concentration camps if they didnt get a job. Such a perfect society isnt it? Get a job or die.

PigeonOnAStick
PigeonOnAStick
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Art Lover
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 07:31 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 07:23 AM, BumFodder wrote: ... the fact that unemployed people were sent to concentration camps if they didnt get a job. Such a perfect society isnt it? Get a job or die.

That kind of no-nonsense politics sounds great.
Plus the government wouldn't be forking out money to people on benefits, since they'd be dead.


BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 08:05 AM Reply

Nazi economy was BOOMING, but the people were repressed as hell and were banned from seeing countless "unGerman" movies and films. I would rather be a tad bit more poor and have more freedom.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Makakaov
Makakaov
  • Member since: Jun. 23, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 10:42 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 10:31 AM, Travis wrote:
At 1/20/12 02:12 AM, Makakaov wrote:
At 1/20/12 02:10 AM, Travis wrote: You know America also got back on it's feet because the war?

I personally believe that the production of war materials within their respective countries was what brought each country out of the Great Depression.
America will never pay the loan taken from China. Not because they don't want to. It's because they don't have ability to do so. And never will.
That has nothing to do with us putting our own people to work during WW2... or did I miss something?

Durning war USA had huge money problem so they took loan from China. I don't know how they teach you, but from where I come we're told guns aren't growing on the trees or making themselves.

At 1/20/12 06:07 AM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
At 1/20/12 04:57 AM, bongboy69 wrote: And yet no one brings up the Romans or Greeks? Yeah...Nazis...alright
The Romans collapsed under their own vast empire. What part of that is perfect?

The Romans collapsed because they changed professional army to barbarians and freed their slaves. I don't really understand their motives since they had economy built on slavery but well... they fucked up.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 10:53 AM Reply

I think in this sense the bad kind of outweighed the good. That's like saying that it's okay to kill many people because that has population control. To be honest, I would rather be in a society that had a poor economy and didn't kill millions of innocent people as opposed to a society that is the opposite. In fact, I think I'm actually currently living in the former kind of society now. Genocide is never the answer, my friend.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Bolo
Bolo
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 11:32 AM Reply

I'd say It wasn't perfect at all. The amount of unhappiness and fear generated by the totalitarian rule, the possibility of being swept up in a local military conflict at any time, or being party to the mass slaughter of millions of totally innocent people (not to mention being a Jew or any ethnic minority at all), or being subject to the whims of the regime, or subject to the whims of the regime's enemies, made living in Germany of that era a profoundly imperfect venture.

Economic success is not the only measure of perfection. In fact, I think it is a rather weak one in this instance.


BBS Signature
CharltonChinchilla
CharltonChinchilla
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Nazi Society Was Kinda Perfect Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 11:50 AM Reply

At 1/20/12 04:29 AM, Skeepsis wrote: Topics like these are disgusting and should be deleted immediately by mods, with topic creator banhammered too.

The Nazi regime brought economic prosperity to Germany after a crushing defeat in the first world war. How is that disgusting? It's historical fact.


BBS Signature