Be a Supporter!

bigCman's Art Thread

  • 44,621 Views
  • 472 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 12th, 2012 @ 12:10 AM Reply

Did this all today, I think it's finished. I might make some changes before I submit it to the art portal.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 12th, 2012 @ 12:13 AM Reply

At 34 seconds ago, bigCman321 wrote: Did this all today, I think it's finished. I might make some changes before I submit it to the art portal.

Here is a WIP pic from right after I started it.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 12th, 2012 @ 05:02 PM Reply

UPDATE! Now I'm happy with it. Looks much better now.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 13th, 2012 @ 03:10 AM Reply

At 10 hours ago, bigCman321 wrote: UPDATE! Now I'm happy with it. Looks much better now.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Just finished watching the 6th episode. I got the nose completely wrong! I'll fix it sometimes this week.

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 01:15 PM Reply

Opinions? Crits? Whatever?

Changed nose and mouth.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM Reply

Added some pretty shiny stuff to one of my older pics. Looks better.

bigCman's Art Thread

MajesticBob
MajesticBob
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 04:00 PM Reply

At 13 minutes ago, bigCman321 wrote: Added some pretty shiny stuff to one of my older pics. Looks better.

Wow. Nice.

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 03:46 PM Reply

Boom

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 03:48 PM Reply

At 13 seconds ago, bigCman321 wrote: Boom

Looks messy, hopefully it'll look awesome when I'm done. Just started coloring.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 03:51 PM Reply

And... Really really quick painting of a flaming red feline. Yep. I know there are proportion mistakes and stuff but I have no reason to fix them. I think I'm gonna do an awesome batman painting.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 18 minutes ago, bigCman321 wrote:
At 13 seconds ago, bigCman321 wrote: Boom
Looks messy, hopefully it'll look awesome when I'm done. Just started coloring.

Actually I think I'm gonna restart coloring, but keep the background. I like it.

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

Dunna dunna, dunna dunna...

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:50 AM Reply

At 14 seconds ago, bigCman321 wrote: Dunna dunna, dunna dunna...

BATMAN!!!

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM Reply

At 7 hours ago, Amaranthus wrote:
At 1 day ago, bigCman321 wrote: And... Really really quick painting of a flaming red feline. Yep. I know there are proportion mistakes and stuff but I have no reason to fix them. I think I'm gonna do an awesome batman painting.
Yay!
Its in your thread.
Thanks!

You are welcome

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 05:03 PM Reply

Holy Art Update BATMAN!!!

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 03:32 AM Reply

SUPRISE! Not finished...

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 03:33 AM Reply

Not finished with this one either, but started coloring it today.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 19 hours ago, bigCman321 wrote: Not finished with this one either, but started coloring it today.

Eh, small update.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 04:57 PM Reply

update. :) Still not done, might add craftworld/earth in flames in the background etc.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, bigCman321 wrote: update. :) Still not done, might add craftworld/earth in flames in the background etc.

Hair!

bigCman's Art Thread

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 3 days ago, bigCman321 wrote: Holy Art Update BATMAN!!!

Pretty spiffy. Shouldn't his cape be hanging down?


BBS Signature
bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 8 minutes ago, bigCman321 wrote:
At 1 hour ago, bigCman321 wrote: update. :) Still not done, might add craftworld/earth in flames in the background etc.
Hair!

Biotics!

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:36 PM Reply

At 36 minutes ago, bigCman321 wrote:
At 8 minutes ago, bigCman321 wrote:
At 1 hour ago, bigCman321 wrote: update. :) Still not done, might add craftworld/earth in flames in the background etc.
Hair!
Biotics!

With scars or without?

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:42 PM Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAOrZ4CTQIhttp://www.beefjac k.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/batman6.jpgAt 46 minutes ago, Sockembop wrote:

At 3 days ago, bigCman321 wrote: Holy Art Update BATMAN!!!
Pretty spiffy. Shouldn't his cape be hanging down?

I thought about that, but from looking at reference pics from Arkham City and Arkham Asylum, his cape actually doesn't hang down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAOrZ4CTQI

http://www.beefjack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/batman6.j pg

cmkinusn
cmkinusn
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Animator
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:13 PM Reply

At 28 minutes ago, bigCman321 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAOrZ4CTQIhttp://www.beefjac k.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/batman6.jpgAt 46 minutes ago, Sockembop wrote:
At 3 days ago, bigCman321 wrote: Holy Art Update BATMAN!!!
Pretty spiffy. Shouldn't his cape be hanging down?
I thought about that, but from looking at reference pics from Arkham City and Arkham Asylum, his cape actually doesn't hang down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPAOrZ4CTQI

http://www.beefjack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/batman6.j pg

He is holding onto his cape when he is going down, its so he doesnt make himself obvious when he is hanging.


Current Projects
Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)
Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 01:34 AM Reply

So, any reasonable suggestions for this one before I post it to the portal?

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:18 PM Reply

At 10 hours ago, bigCman321 wrote: So, any reasonable suggestions for this one before I post it to the portal?

So does the dust/fog look cooler or is the the clean look better?

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 03:18 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, bigCman321 wrote:
At 10 hours ago, bigCman321 wrote: So, any reasonable suggestions for this one before I post it to the portal?
So does the dust/fog look cooler or is the the clean look better?

Added more awesome sauce.

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 07:45 PM Reply

Cola

bigCman's Art Thread

bigCman321
bigCman321
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to bigCman's Art Thread Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 07:49 PM Reply

Nuka Cola pin-up type pic. This one will be fun. I want to start drawing women again, they're more fun to draw.

bigCman's Art Thread