• 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Maverick-Alex
Maverick-Alex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 05:36 PM Reply

At 1/15/12 04:34 PM, Oliver wrote: Ctrl+F - Bastion
0 results
Newgrounds I'm ashamed.

Hahaha, I was going to post that but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wfNjf1cW Rs

RDR already was a depressing game dammit

which VG music brings you to tears?

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 08:47 AM Reply

At 1/15/12 05:36 PM, Maverick-Alex wrote:
RDR already was a depressing game dammit

John..

which VG music brings you to tears?

Zetvirus55
Zetvirus55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 11:33 AM Reply

"Ventus" gets me every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnKKISp9F wQ&feature=related

DEEZNUTS

shas1194
shas1194
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 12:13 PM Reply

Exhile Villify from Portal 2

argile
argile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 12:18 PM Reply

would feel personally conflicted with myself If I had any sort of tears since it's not part of me naturally. though I really liked The Opera, including Aria di Mezzo Carattere in Final Fantasy 6 with the segments you play as with Celes.

POTaTOS
POTaTOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM Reply

Spoilers?

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature
Saren
Saren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 01:09 AM Reply

I just finished Planescape: Torment and I'll tell you that I found the ending to be pretty deep. I didn't cry but I felt something in my black /v/-touched heart.

Just chillin'

Kogasu
Kogasu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 01:35 AM Reply

At 1/15/12 05:34 PM, Ecke wrote: All the music in Banjo-Kazooie.

This and just about any game music that I am nostalgic for and haven't heard in FOREVER.

Lucas' Theme (Indigo Prophecy/ Fahrenheit) This song made me feel for the main character, Lucas. It really fit the first part so well It basically did bring me to tears hehe until the story went all WTF!?!?!?

Aerith's/Aeris' Theme -Piano version- (FFVII) (It's cliche I know hehe) I hadn't even played the game when I heard this version of the song. I just knew what happened to Aerith/Aeris because well, we all know now but when I first heard this version I really almost felt the tears coming.

Listen to my (shitty) original music! (Only if you want to.)

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 01:45 AM Reply

At 1/16/12 02:03 PM, POTaTOS wrote: Spoilers?

I actually kinda cried on that one too. Very good hero ending.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Vahnson
Vahnson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 08:17 AM Reply

Final fantasy six, Relm's theme. Makes me abit sad. Relm is so cute too. I want a daughter like her someday.
I primarily like this song because of the use of wind instruments. They always make me sad alittle.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 02:07 PM Reply

Made me cry first time I saw and heard it. Those bells. Those wonderful bells.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 1/17/12 02:07 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Made me cry first time I saw and heard it. Those bells. Those wonderful bells.

That whole ending had me choking up.

Somehow...I miss that bitch Navi.

Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 02:31 PM Reply

Cliche yes but the Aeris theme from Final Fantasy 7 stands alone when it comes to this subject.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 18th, 2012 @ 02:11 AM Reply

Music doesn't make me cry, although when I was a child, Pacalbel's Cannon in D made me cry. There's VG music that makes me feel emotional, though. As you mentioned, at Zanarkand does it for me, as well as Wandering Flame, which was also in FFX.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
darkengy
darkengy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 18th, 2012 @ 02:52 AM Reply

Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core, Assassin's Creed 2, Fatal Frame 4

BBS Signature
twistex
twistex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to which VG music brings you to tears? Jan. 18th, 2012 @ 07:09 AM Reply

I have come really close to crying from listening to Witchcraft on the Silent Hill Homecoming OST.

It wasn't exacly because of it being so dramatic it was of it being so unique and sometihng that you would listen to whilst crying yourself to sleep at night.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature