Be a Supporter!
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Storage wars Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 11:25 PM Reply

My mom has recently gotten into a show called storage wars and we ended up getting into the idea of buying abandoned storage facilities ourselves.

But then something occurred to me, it would suck if we bought a storage locker that appeared to be stuffed with box's but the supposed box pile was just a one row stack of empty box's turned into a makeshift door leading to a bloody wander land of murder and snuff films that was once owned by a serial killer.

But then I thought "That would make for a fantastic prank, dress up a storage unit like a repeat crime scene and abandon it for someone to pay good money for it, all the while I have a web came set up on the inside to video tape their reactions with to post on youtube and make a mirrion dorrars".

Then another prank of the same ilk came to mind, what if I didn't dress a storage unit like a torture chamber but rather I dressed it up to look like everything in there was of significant value, like if I blow torched a fake, glass and spray painted gold version of this fucking thing and I welded together a few sheets of tin metal and a prop number lock to create a fake safe where there lies a printed out picture of a troll face inside with the words "You paid a lot of money for this locker, didn't you?" written below the troll face. Just put in a bunch of fake shit that's made to look like it's valuable and make damn sure the people who bought it have been pranked.

What would you do as a prank to storage locker auction hunters?

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Artist
Response to Storage wars Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 11:27 PM Reply

Dave is such a fucking dick, man.

YUUUUUUUUUP

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
georgesodini
georgesodini
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 12:20 AM Reply

just dont go to that storage room alone with ur stepdad
he might store his junk in ur rear storage hole

Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 12:23 AM Reply

At 1/14/12 11:27 PM, Sevkat wrote: Dave is such a fucking dick, man.

YUUUUUUUUUP

Every time I hear him do that I want to break my TV. Darrell is pretty annoying too, the only ones I like are Barry, Jarrod, and Brandi.

AtomicD00M
AtomicD00M
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 12:33 AM Reply

Its the only reality show I like watching, because of the stuff they find. I only like that old dude with all the random cars. Also, tell us what happens when your mom actually buys one.

BBS Signature
MysticMan
MysticMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 12:40 AM Reply

YUUUUUUUUUP

Yeah fuck dave hester. i find that show annoying as fuck the only person i like is barry, that guy is pimp.

PoopyMcButt
PoopyMcButt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 02:01 AM Reply

YUUUUUUUUUP

Going once,
Going Twice,
Final Call,
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

BBS Signature
SomeTurtle
SomeTurtle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 02:06 AM Reply

At 1/15/12 12:40 AM, MysticMan wrote:
YUUUUUUUUUP
Yeah fuck dave hester. i find that show annoying as fuck the only person i like is barry, that guy is pimp.

Agreed Barry is the only cool/nice guy on there. Dave is an ass, Darrel can be obnoxious and should just bang Dave already. Jarrod and Brandi just piss me off, Jarrod is a dick and his wife is no better. No doubt those two think they are the greatest thing to ever exist.

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 01:59 PM Reply

There was an episode of CSI once where a guy was doing MtF tranny operations in a storage garage. Unfortunately he botched some.

My dad loves that show. As for you, as long as there are no interdimensional warp holes anywhere I'd say you're fine.

MysticMan
MysticMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 03:39 PM Reply

At 1/15/12 02:06 AM, SomeTurtle wrote: Agreed Barry is the only cool/nice guy on there. Dave is an ass, Darrel can be obnoxious and should just bang Dave already. Jarrod and Brandi just piss me off, Jarrod is a dick and his wife is no better. No doubt those two think they are the greatest thing to ever exist.

You pretty much had labeled them perfectly, i like barry because he collects the weirdest things. Like i was watching the show and barry found a 1950's TV and he went and got it converted into a weird picture of some sort, i thought that was very neat.

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Storage wars Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 03:40 PM Reply

Storage wars is actually staged.

Also, where the hell does your mother think she's going to sell all this crap for full value?

BBS Signature
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Storage wars Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 08:29 AM Reply

At 1/15/12 03:40 PM, Razz wrote: Storage wars is actually staged.

Also, where the hell does your mother think she's going to sell all this crap for full value?

Full value, lol, wtf? We're gonna hock them off on Craigslist brother. Besides, there's a chance that there's something we personally want stored in the locker.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Storage wars Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 11:30 AM Reply

At 1/15/12 12:20 AM, georgesodini wrote: just dont go to that storage room alone with ur stepdad
he might store his junk in ur rear storage hole

lol

trailer park boys is all the reality I need cause I don't see the in most reality shows

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature