Be a Supporter!
RonnieDisaronno
RonnieDisaronno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Cartoonist Required. Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 05:00 PM Reply

I need an artist to help with the cover, (possibly inside art too), of an album to be released either this year or next.

The design I had in mind isn't so complicated. The CD is called "Irradiated Hamster Alert", and the initial doodles I had are of a hamster in a lab coat, standing on hind legs looking like something's just exploded in front of him - singed fur, steam lines off the top of the head, somewhat bemused expression. (I'll upload my doodles as soon as I find them...)

In terms of payment I won't be offering money, but am happy to credit anyone involved in the 'thankyous' tab inside the disk. I'll also happily post you a copy of the finished article, along with odds and ends of goodies from projects I'm involved in.

If you'd like to get involved please PM me with any questions, or comment below.

BBS Signature
NobleOneNinja
NobleOneNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Cartoonist Required. Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 07:26 PM Reply

I could try to help you, I love drawing

No-Brainer
No-Brainer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Cartoonist Required. Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 12:27 AM Reply

I'm willing to help, it wouldn't be any trouble at all.

Sample of my art style:

Cartoonist Required.

tfw no face

BBS Signature
Kirielson
Kirielson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cartoonist Required. Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 1/14/12 05:00 PM, RonnieDisaronno wrote:
In terms of payment I won't be offering money, but am happy to credit anyone involved in the 'thankyous' tab inside the disk. I'll also happily post you a copy of the finished article, along with odds and ends of goodies from projects I'm involved in.

My question is do you intend to sell the product. If you are, then it is disrespectful for you to ask for something free when you will make money off it.

RonnieDisaronno
RonnieDisaronno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to Cartoonist Required. Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 06:30 PM Reply

At 1/16/12 12:53 AM, Kirielson wrote:
My question is do you intend to sell the product. If you are, then it is disrespectful for you to ask for something free when you will make money off it.

You're absolutely right, and no, no I will not be making any money off of this project. I plan to give some of the disks away, and sell the rest off at cost of production.
Also, that wasn't really a question, it was more of a statement - would you be interested in work on this project now that any notions of my moral dubiousity have been quashed?

NobleOneNinja and toontown1, thankyou for your interest. I'll give this thread another day or two to mature, and upload the designs I had, (as soon as I find the damn thing...). I'd then ask you to interpret them as your own, buff them out or whatever, and we'll take it from there. That cool?

Cheers all.

BBS Signature
Kirielson
Kirielson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cartoonist Required. Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 09:46 PM Reply

At 1/17/12 06:30 PM, RonnieDisaronno wrote:
Also, that wasn't really a question, it was more of a statement - would you be interested in work on this project now that any notions of my moral dubiousity have been quashed?

It's been squashed. Sorry it just came off as a free way to benefit to me.

DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Cartoonist Required. Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM Reply

I can give it a go as long as i got a rough idea :D

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
TheDiegue
TheDiegue
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cartoonist Required. Jan. 19th, 2012 @ 11:25 AM Reply

I would like to help i love drawing cartoons and hamsters :D here is some of my work this was made for a game that has been canceled i try to do it realistic but kinda cartoonish:

Cartoonist Required.