Bad Wolf

GoldHazard
GoldHazard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Game Developer
Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 03:59:07 Reply

At 1/24/12 07:22 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: speaking of Fallout 3, the first time I saw a super mutant behemoth. bricks were shat.

Those behemoths are bullet sponges. However, if you have a fat man and a few mini nukes, they drop like a ton of bricks.

Also, energy weapons + max energy skill = death for behemoths, even more so than heavy weapons.

BBS Signature
FurryFox
FurryFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 04:16:00 Reply

When I get surprised by a skelation-in-the-closet necromorph in Dead Space 2 or when you get that mini horde of zombie kids near the beginning. I actually stopped playing that game because those zombie kids scare me so badly.

Also back in my SNES gaming days playing Donkey Kong 2 when you get those levels with that stupid fish that you can't kill and chomps at you every time you fall in the water.

smbzfan2
smbzfan2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 04:38:08 Reply

Half-Life 2 on the Ravenholm rooftops.
"Whats that thumping noise"
"Hey, that metal pipe is shaking. It that a bu-OHSHIT I SHOULD HAVE SEENT THAT COMING!"

Denton
Denton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to "oh Shit" -moments In Games. 2012-01-26 11:22:49 Reply

Playing left4dead on veteran when you're almost there when suddenly a horde spawns or a Tank...fuck
Or when i play Skyrim when suddenly a dragon lands before me, and moments later, 2 giants show up aswell...SHIT 0_0

I also remember playing Zelda Alttp and ooT when i shit my pants when i heard ganondorf's theme or when i knew he was close lol (such a pussy i was)

At 1/10/12 11:01 AM, IrishGun wrote: This entire level, man.

I know that feeling bro.

It's impossible to use the bathroom in Denton's house, as not even his toilet paper takes shit from anyone.
No Fap November!

BBS Signature