Be a Supporter!

The New Philosopher..

  • 6,923 Views
  • 82 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-01-10 14:56:57 Reply

At 1/10/12 11:08 AM, The-Last-Guardian wrote:
At 1/9/12 10:32 PM, TrevorW wrote:
Well, ad hominem isn't simply about pointing out character faults. Oftentimes, a person may follow a philosophy reflective of their own character. By exposing their personality flaws, you can break down their philosophy. Rather than using: __ is wrong because of__ we explain things this way: you're rather ____, isn't your philosophy__ reflective of yourself....
I'm sorry if the blanks made it confusing. It's not a matter of "you're stubborn" or "you're stupid", ad hominem exposes traits like: "that's hypocritical" or "that's narrow minded".
So no, pointing out the hole in a persons character is not close at all to cussing someone out.

Thankyou.

Refer to my new post you can find in the General Forums: 'Differential Truth Is Limited'.

I believe I've reached a greater depth in my philosophy -- that you proved you understand -- with this post. It's very sincere.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-01-10 22:02:41 Reply

At 1/10/12 11:08 AM, The-Last-Guardian wrote: His argument is based in simplicity. Other arguments are far too complex. They were made to understand human nature and the world of thought made by humans. Something that's gone with in a blink of an eye. Insanctuary's simply trying to unravel complex things. Rather than thinking in very strange ways, he chooses to take the complexity of simplicity and apply it to everything that he can. He aims to break this wall of overly complex thought, so that we may live better.

That is fine. However, he is posting in the WRITING form. The nature of this form is one that pushes people to improve upon their writing abilities. As his works stand the ideas are held up by "straws." Half of the time they make little to no sense, which is due to a lack of structure and poor word choice.

I have no problem with him thinking, loving philosophy, or enjoying life. I applaud it. I simply find it ridiculous that he would post in a writing form and then completely disregard the fact that his writing needs help.

His ideas could go somewhere, however he needs to seriously take the time and revise revise revise. I feel as if he does not know the meaning to half of the words that he writes, and thus misuses them (which produces argumentation I believe that he never meant to make). He also has clearly not read a lot of literature, because his ideas do not reflect it; a lot of what he discusses has been discussed before and in much clearer terms. I think the reading would help.

Furthermore, simplicity can be good. Yes. However, simplicity and leaving gaping holes in your argumentation are two different things. He tends to jump around and then try to close without answering the question he seemed to start with.

4) You are egotistical and believe your mind is so superior when it is clearly not. (Pretentious)
Well, look at it this way: you haven't proved anything against him. If you were able to break his argument, the course of this conversation may change.

I do not see his argumentation to be clear enough to counter. Also, I am not going to bother to when I know that he will defensively and haphazardly defend regardless of his correctness (he has already demonstrated this).


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-01-11 04:14:51 Reply

Insanctuary alt spotted.


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-01-11 16:19:58 Reply

At 1/11/12 04:14 AM, life wrote: Insanctuary alt spotted.

Pfhahahahaha! You are completely wrong, mate.

That is a 13 year old, you fool. I'm 19.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-01-11 18:15:31 Reply

At 1/9/12 10:32 PM, TrevorW wrote: Fuck it. I am going to attack your flaws:

TREVOR! TREVOR! TREVOR!

AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-01-12 12:47:28 Reply

At 1/10/12 10:02 PM, TrevorW wrote::

That is fine. However, he is posting in the WRITING form. The nature of this form is one that pushes people to improve upon their writing abilities. As his works stand the ideas are held up by "straws." Half of the time they make little to no sense, which is due to a lack of structure and poor word choice.

I don't care what ANY of you say, Insanctuary is the BEST poet EVER.


Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-01-14 15:32:47 Reply

^ LOL!


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Reader
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-02-17 22:22:05 Reply

I read about a sentence from this and I think you have read a little Nietzsche.

But I will do some analysis. Later. On.


Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
Smittyblack
Smittyblack
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-02-22 16:07:58 Reply

This is a very long thread, so I'm bookmarking it.


~Smittyblack- Twitter

Xxf3nxX
Xxf3nxX
  • Member since: May. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-03-31 23:50:12 Reply

At 1/3/12 09:12 PM, Insanctuary wrote: We Are Not Genuinely Animals: Scientists really need to re-evaluate what they think of us. Remember how I mentioned that our words are simply just labels? Well.. scientists decided to label us along with the animal kingdom.. the mammal.. You see.. that is not how this should work.. Yes, we give birth in the same way.. we hold some similiar characteristics.. but WE ARE NOT OF THEM. We are a completely different subject. I'm tired of arguing with people who think we are animals.. who are going to act on our instincts.. who needs a government.. who needs to be controlled by our own race that is treating us like we are not humans.. It's a bunch of bullshit, and how people are so ignorant in accepting this reality is beyond me.. I am not an animal.. I do have instincts.. dark intentions..[everyone does.. They just hide it because they are ignorant pharisees] but I know how to control myself in all aspects.. I do not abandon my shadow.. My shadow is just as much as a part of me as me. There is a fine line between knowing and not knowing what is right.. Just taking your time to analyze an aspect in life can save you from doing something you'll soon regret. You see, even when my shadow is a part of me.. You don't see me out killing.. raping.. beating.. drinking.. smoking..lying..etc. I am on the right side.. not some side that alot of people fall under because they are weak-minded fools who rather drown in self-pity than to take charge of themselves and their shadow. Anyways.. You get the point.. We are not animals.. We are able to create and destroy; to build on this world without instincts.. We are able to create our own code that defies most of nature's laws.. We are able to witness our own existence [mind you, that is been nothing but a fucking plague on our race.. People wasting their lives on trying to understand why they are here.. when it doesn't matter why we are here.. We should be making the best of what we are knowing that we are here..]

I just can't really get into anything you're saying, except this paragraph stuck out to me (it's also the only one I completely read). I agree, we humans are not animals. Hm. I didn't think people still believed it.

Your speech is quite disorganized. You seem to talk about something in particular that really warrants more depth and elaboration then you continue on to talk something else. Nevertheless, you also write ellipses with only two periods in effect creating a huge run-on sentence that could very well be rewritten.

I'd give you an A for effort, but I suspect pain is your teacher...


I like beginnings.

CatFat
CatFat
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Animator
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-04-02 06:37:05 Reply

At 1/10/12 10:02 PM, TrevorW wrote:
4) You are egotistical and believe your mind is so superior when it is clearly not. (Pretentious)
Well, look at it this way: you haven't proved anything against him. If you were able to break his argument, the course of this conversation may change.
I do not see his argumentation to be clear enough to counter. Also, I am not going to bother to when I know that he will defensively and haphazardly defend regardless of his correctness (he has already demonstrated this).

HAHA This thread is hilarious!
Also I agree with Trevor, Insanctuary is posting empty statements rather than arguments in his responses. He provides no to basis to his insults.


PSN ID: CatFatNG
Xbox Gamertag: CatFatNG

BBS Signature
JonHunter
JonHunter
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-04-07 13:21:47 Reply

I haven't exactly read through the entire thread, so maybe my post will be completely irrelevant just because of that.

At some points I agree, like the fact that being an adult is just a child in denial. Mainly because I think that many people put the value of being an adult way too high, and expect way too much of themselves. When that bubble pops, it gets all messy and suddenly reality becomes too scary. However, at a certain age our perspection changes, our body shifts it's process of evolving into a somewhat devolving manner. At this point our ability to learn and our memory starts to fade away. In one way I'd like to say that a big part of growing up is also about accepting this fact. Because again, denying it is just a weakness.

This is also something we have in common with animals. The biggest problem they have however, is their ability to be charmed. Let's take a cat as an example, the main reason they like it when we stroke their fur in a slow manner is because they are reminded of how great it felt when they had the warmth of their mother above them, cleaning them with their toungue. I think I read somewhere that the activity of the brain (aswell as it's warmth) of a cat becomes strikingly the same between the two scenarios. Also, the same types of substances become produced in the metabolism. (That last sentence might need a better translation from my Swedish, sorry for that)

That is one of the reasons that I would however say that we are animals, in another form of consciousness. Perhaps higher (or maybe lower, who are we to say that animals live in a lower level of consciousness when they seem to have life a lot more figured out than we do) but we'r still animals untill we stop acting like that. And I don't mean by any form of childish or baboonish behavior, I mean the biological traits like giving birth, growing old, dying. In a way, denying that we are animals kind of (atleast in my opinion) contradicts what you're mentionning about hiding from monsters because we are one ourselves. Maybe we'r hiding from our own nature as animals?

You should take time watching the movie "The Holy Mountain", even though it is incredibly hard to understand it depicts this very nicely.

I feel as though you shouldn't say that you're living up to the correct side of life by not drinking or pillaging. Even though pillaging, raping, etc, etc is wrong, we don't really know what is right and wrong. The harsh truth is that if it's right for you, then you're reality deemed it right. As in, you'd only do it because you considered it to be good for yourself. But the general laws of nature (or being a human for that matter) doesn't nescisarily state that (let's take the worst example of them all) rape is wrong. Even though the laws of society states this, because of the general opinion of the people. (Thus, a democracy).

You also state that there is no god, religion is a lie. (Or so it would seem.) Since according to you, living by god is just a way of catering to your weaknesses. In a way I find this weird, because to me it seems like you put us above animals, making us the gods. Also, this is again denying your possibility of being wrong. For all you know, you could be the sinner by not following the rules of god. You've also stated that reality is what we make of it (or so I think I read somewhere), well to Christians, god is reality. Again, I find some contradiction into this. Denying the possibility of this, is just like the kid, denying his/her inner childhood. You should be more open minded, look into the possibilities of everything, instead of the possibilities inside your own logic.

In one way, your text states that we should be honest to ourselves, thus we would never have any fears. You also state that we like to throw words at others, because of our ability of hiding from ourselves. As in saying, you're fat, but the harsh reality is that I'm the fat one. In this case I kind of feel like you're the one denying various aspects of life, and instead of realizing this, you say that others are weak by being honest about these aspects. (Not only religion, but also our animalistic side and the truth that even though we are a child, we'r still a child with another perception)

In my world, I'd like to keep every bridge open. Even though I don't agree with many bridges, I'd rather try to see them the way they might be true. That way, I can make up my own mind, and just live life to what fully works with me. Instead of being a Coke bottle that won't take any other cork than it's own, I wanna be workable with every cork, and then have the cork I want ontop of my bottle. Or like the difference between a regionfree Bluray player, and a regular DVD player.
(God, that bottle comparison is weird.. I hope you get what I mean.. ^^)

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-05-26 22:34:20 Reply

At 4/7/12 01:21 PM, JonHunter wrote: I haven't exactly read through the entire thread, so maybe my post will be completely irrelevant just because of that.

I hope to make art someday that inspires this kind of...well...other words being said


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
hellfuelZERO
hellfuelZERO
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-07-25 13:23:08 Reply

( if anyone is gonna rage about why im digging up an old post... fuck you i do what i want)

SO... im gonna start by saying you're a deluded idiot who thinks everyone else is deluded but doesnt realize how deluded he really is... you're so deluded about yourself it's not even funny... every 3 sentences in your posts(that have no relation at all to who you are) you like to remind everyone of how great you are... how you're a 19 year old self proclaimed prodigy... how you never lose arguments with idiots.. blah blah blah... this is the exact image of a deluded narcisstic little boy.... you keep blaming other people for not understanding what you write, because you've already decided that it's not YOUR fault that others aren't understanding your points, but that it's their inability to understand your oh so glorious and magnificent philosophy that is just too amazing for their feeble minds... a lot of the time you're not even making any points... you're just spewing random shit... now enough talking about your retarded deluded ass and let me rip your posts apart..

". Anyways.. Instead of looking at darkness.. as just a darker shade of light. I looked beyond it, and I questioned if humans were seeing something in this darkness.. That was inside their head. It made so much sense to me. Why else would humans be afraid of the dark? Afraid of death, unless they knew there was a monster roaming around inside them that made them think things that went against this world's logic.. Some people only think, and others end up acting on it; while others pretend that they never think of doing the things people acted on.. deeming these people monsters, while they pretend to be righteouess.. When they will sacrifice anyone's comfort or even life just to feel clean, and not get their hands dirty.. This is when it gets even more complex, but if give it some thought.. It makes so much sense.. Wait til you see the last part."

WHAT? WHAT???????????????????? why are you discussing something that is supposed to be discussed in a psychology forum in a philosophical way? we're not in 200 BC any more where we dont know anything at all about how the brain works and we need to start guessing with philosophy... this just further proves the point that you're living in your own little deluded bubble... (also i quickly caught glimpse of a post where you said humans arent animals.... WHATWHATHWTHAHWATHWATHAHTHAWTHA..... really... this is related to that too)... Why are we scared of the dark? BECASUE WE'RE MADE TO BE SCARED OF THE DARK... a big point you're missing out on... is.. that... HUMANS ARE ANIMALS.... You seem to think that humans are open minded creatures... That they are born with a clean brain and that they learn everything from the world around them... Nope.... Why are we scared of the dark? Because it's dangerous for a little human to be walking around in the jungle at night without being able to see what hes stepping on, which hyena is about to pounce on him, what monkey territory he just walked into etc etc... Also theres another important reason but i wont get into that now... Why are we scared of death? again... BECAUSE WE'RE MADE THAT WAY... I dont think you've read enough about evolution... I really think you should look it up... You dont need to wonder why humans are afraid of death... we already know why... and it's as clear as day... Which creature do you think is more likely to survive? The human that is TERRIFIED of death... that thinks death is the ultimate nemesis of humans... or the creature that doesnt care if it dies or not... EVOLUTION... READ IT UP...

oh and also.. you really need to get this one into your cocky head... WE ARE ANIMALS.... OUR BEHAVIOUR IS EXACTLY LIKE THAT OF MANY OTHER ANIMALS... with the added ability to think about anything that we want... and so we're able to create new objects and machines... everything about human behaviour can be related to other animal behaviour... the way the human world is built on a "confidence" system.. the way humans hate other humans that belong to different "human groups"...
wow i just finished reading your first post because i skipped it before, and i realized you're philosophizing points that should be discussed in psychology... so im gonna skip anything retarded like this....

just wanna point out... doesnt this apply to you? "This world is riddled with smoke and mirrors. Humans who pretend they /know/ this world. When they are only labelling it to their ignorance's whim." what? whats the difference between you defending your retarded claims against Trevor and you discussing the meaning of life with a dumbass theist?

" When you break it down and analyze everything in this world.. You come to realise that over 95% of the things that go on in this world, that is created by our human race and their morality; ethics, etc.. Doesn't add up at all. AT ALL."
What? what doesnt add up? dont just end your paragraph like that without making any points... you do that a lot later on too... You said at the beginning of the paragraph something like "the world is only what we percieve it to be".. So since everything is just our perception of what it is... isn't it normal to add our own "humanism" to it?.. also most of our morality and ethics are explained by psychology and animalistic behaviour... so what exactly doesnt add up at all? it's true i dont agree with a lot of what humans do and their ethics, but nothing DOESNT ADD UP AT ALL...

"The Children And The Adults": oh man another paragraph of things fully explainable with psychology and normal human behaviour but you're trying to discuss it philosophically.. damn... great... not going through this one..

"We Are Not Genuinely Animals": this paragraph is the most retarded of all of them... oh man.. the amount of retardedness in this one is astounding.. the typical narcisstic deluded idiot rises again... in full power... WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT YOUR "ANIMAL INSTINCTS" ARE YOUR SHADOW... THEY'RE NOT YOUR SHADOW, THEY'RE NOT YOUR "OTHER SELF". THEY'RE YOU... there's no two sides of you... your animal instincts make you what you are... they're not seperate.. omfg... "but I know how to control myself in all aspects" WHAT... WHAT... WTF... so you think animals arent controlling themselves?? again you have this idea in your head, from the movies or whatever, where some crazy warrior is so strong and kills a lot of people and then people blame it on him being more in sync "with his animal side"... " You don't see me out killing.. raping.. beating.. drinking.. smoking..lying..etc. I am on the right side"... WHAT... WHAT... this has nothing to do with you being on the right side or the left side... this is AGAIN explained with psychology and human behaviour... humans AND many many other animals, are empathetic... so seeing someone in pain and sorrow will make you feel pain and sorrow too...
k im tired im not reading the rest of the thread..

hellfuelZERO
hellfuelZERO
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-07-25 13:32:12 Reply

oh and please do reply to my post because im just DYING to hear what you could possibly say

TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-07-26 02:42:03 Reply

At 7/25/12 01:32 PM, hellfuelZERO wrote: oh and please do reply to my post because im just DYING to hear what you could possibly say

lol. The embers of the flame(War) come to life once again; like a phoenix or something...dudes...


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-08-22 08:10:04 Reply

I have found that a lot of my experiences on God are explained by science and a lot of experiences of science are explained by God. I just endeavored to keep reading as many varied sources as I can, using the Bruce Lee philosophy as my guide: things that are useful I keep, things that are not useful I throw away, and everything else I studied more to understand.


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
sleeeeep
sleeeeep
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-09-18 10:33:25 Reply

One would think if you see yourself as this AMAZING philosopher, saying things like " How much insight I dilligently put together for the better of mankind?" you would seek to enlighten (and no offense here to the NG people) somewhere else other then the NG forums... Its like if the dalai lama decided to change the world for the best... but starting at 4chan.

Also my comparison of you to the dalai lama is purely out of humor/sarcasm.


touchin 101

BBS Signature
Deathcon7
Deathcon7
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-09-18 11:36:42 Reply

At 9/18/12 10:33 AM, sleeeeep wrote: One would think if you see yourself as this AMAZING philosopher, saying things like " How much insight I dilligently put together for the better of mankind?" you would seek to enlighten (and no offense here to the NG people) somewhere else other then the NG forums... Its like if the dalai lama decided to change the world for the best... but starting at 4chan.

Also my comparison of you to the dalai lama is purely out of humor/sarcasm.

He's just behaving as expected of typical American youth attempting to tackle ideas of psychological and metaphysical premise. Trying to degrade or diminish that is equivalent to exposing the truth behind holiday myths to children who still firmly believe in them. In other words, it's not cool.

Also, was your insight really all that necessary? You didn't add anything of value to the thread other than piggybacking on what's already been said. In the future, consider your motives before reviving a thread that's about a month old.

Instead, why don't you direct your energy toward offering critique to threads that lack it. You know, typical fare for a forum dedicated to writing.

sleeeeep
sleeeeep
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Animator
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-09-18 13:05:24 Reply

At 9/18/12 11:36 AM, Deathcon7 wrote: Instead, why don't you direct your energy toward offering critique to threads that lack it. You know, typical fare for a forum dedicated to writing.

Eat me.


touchin 101

BBS Signature
hellfuelZERO
hellfuelZERO
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-10-01 22:30:37 Reply

At 9/18/12 11:36 AM, Deathcon7 wrote:
At 9/18/12 10:33 AM, sleeeeep wrote: One would think if you see yourself as this AMAZING philosopher, saying things like " How much insight I dilligently put together for the better of mankind?" you would seek to enlighten (and no offense here to the NG people) somewhere else other then the NG forums... Its like if the dalai lama decided to change the world for the best... but starting at 4chan.

Also my comparison of you to the dalai lama is purely out of humor/sarcasm.
He's just behaving as expected of typical American youth attempting to tackle ideas of psychological and metaphysical premise. Trying to degrade or diminish that is equivalent to exposing the truth behind holiday myths to children who still firmly believe in them. In other words, it's not cool.

Also, was your insight really all that necessary? You didn't add anything of value to the thread other than piggybacking on what's already been said. In the future, consider your motives before reviving a thread that's about a month old.

Instead, why don't you direct your energy toward offering critique to threads that lack it. You know, typical fare for a forum dedicated to writing.

Wtf? He's behaving as expected? and what's "expected" of american youth is to be completely narcistic and deluded about their selves? and if they are, it's not "cool" for me to correct him? what's "cooler" is to let him continue being a deluded idiot? so in the end what you mean is you're "cool" for saying others are not cool? also was YOUR insight really necessary? you didnt add anything of value either. all you did was try to correct sleeeeep's behaviour which according to you is "not cool".

I'M A BANANA..

hellfuelZERO
hellfuelZERO
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2012-10-01 22:36:24 Reply

At 8/22/12 08:10 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I have found that a lot of my experiences on God are explained by science and a lot of experiences of science are explained by God. I just endeavored to keep reading as many varied sources as I can, using the Bruce Lee philosophy as my guide: things that are useful I keep, things that are not useful I throw away, and everything else I studied more to understand.

WHAT? what experiences of science are explained by god??????????... actually wait "god" is supposedly the explanation for everything. and thats all religion tries to do... thats it... what do i mean? i mean what religion tries to do is if you ask anything, the answer is always "because, GOD". Why is this like that? "BECAUSE GOD". why do i have to do this? "BECAUSE GOD". why is god like that? "BECAUSE GOD". and somehow people think, hey that makes sense.... "because god" eh..... THAT'S PERFECT... IM GONNA BELIEVE IN THIS AND BASE MY WHOLE LIFE AROUND THIS "GOD" THING YOU TALK ABOUT... hope what i said makes sense, but i sense that i didnt make much sense with my sentencing and all that nonsense...

Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The New Philosopher.. 2013-01-05 15:24:31 Reply

"I am smarter than everybody else here and if you disagree with me, sorry you're just wrong. Why? Because I am right."

That's all I am really seeing in this thread.


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66