Be a Supporter!

The New Philosopher..

  • 6,651 Views
  • 82 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
The New Philosopher.. Jan. 3rd, 2012 @ 06:32 PM Reply

Greetings to all of those who are willing to take their time to read what I wish to share from every niche of my being. [Perhaps that is an unintentional overstatement -- knowing that Newgrounds has a character limit -- but I do assure you, I will do my best to cover what it is that I wish to share.]

(You can skip this next part if you don't care about who I am as a person.. I cannot help but make it sound like I have an inflated ego.. I assure you, my ego is just as balanced as I am.. and I mean no harm.. I am just sharing the legit willpower I have with everyone. Take it as you will. I am not the bad guy.)

Let us start with who I am: My name is Shane, I am 19. I am a very simple being, and I see everything like it's made out of puzzle pieces. I'm not a materialist. I do not have a will to ignorance. [I do not create claims that I cannot explain to make sense out of everything that I cannot explain.] I wish to become aware of all of what I can; knowing that clouded judgment is highest level of perception we can attain. Nobody in this world is going to be 100% sure of what they see, but we can make the best of what we do see. To make as much sense as we possibly can. Yes, I do have ire towards our human race, and I am not going to deny that. When people push me, I will call them pathetic and other terms that are true. I do not insult them like those who are pretentious pricks. I insult them because they make me insult them. I'm only speaking the truth, I'm not going to lie to them, with a half-smile on my face, and say: ''You are strong. You can do anything. Continue being who you are''. When they pretend to be the person they are. When they can't defend their claims; let alone make sense. When they are the ones who want to stop the argument defensively. When they make it blatantly obvious that they are being cracked-- that they don't want to heed to the words of a voice that speaks that of which they refuse to hear. When I wouldn't be insulting them if they were to stand up and show me that they can show me that what I am saying is wrong.. I would take it back, and admit to being wrong if they did this. I'm not afraid to admit to my wrong. They are afraid; and that is just one more contribution to their thousands of contributions to the very reason why I insult them. Believe me, I hate insulting my own race. They leave me no choice. I try my best to be subtly, and very formal about my philosophy.. but the ignorance some people persist to drown themselves in is revolting, and it gets under my skin.. Anyways, I will not sound anything like a renowned philosopher. My execution will be on college level. My performance is not where wisdom lies; my wisdom lies in what my performance defines.. My philosophy. My philosophy brings everything and everyone together. I believe everything, significant and insignificant, interrelates with each other. That man is no more significant than plant life or the tiny micro-organisms of our world. That everything coincides and contradicts each other in a state of balance. How dare man play hierarchy with this world's life forms and pretend to be the highest. When man is the one who is destroying this world with their 'intelligence' and their 'superiority'. Not the animals, plant life, and smaller things in life. Now, hopefully.. I covered myself enough for you to understand where my philosophy comes from. ^^ NG's character limit isn't going to leave me with much space to work with.. so when you respond I will tell you all of what I could not cover. Last but not least, I see this world different from others. I tend to speak with alot of metaphors, so make sure you don't take what I say as face value. Example: ''We all have a child sleeping inside of us.'' I'm not actually saying there really is a real life child roaming inside us. I'm expressing that we have innocence locked away somewhere in each and every one of us. Now, I hope you have a great time reading what I wish to share.. Philosophy is my life. Even today, I went hungry for awhile, because I rather philosophise than make me a sandwich. [I wish we didn't have to fuel ourselves all the time..]

The Shadow And Us Part A: I've always was curious why we are so afraid of the dark. Every time you think something is going to attack you -- nothing happens. [Completely ignoring all the lies teenagers (and even adults, because adults are children in denial) created to arouse people's fear of the unknown, or other selfish purposes. [E.g Bloody mary, boogeyman, etc.] That is when I started thinking of something that was completely illogical, but definately made alot of sense and I can back it up by defeating anyone who opposes me (you can try if you want;) when they rather believe in things like God, luck, and other things that only caters to their weaknesses -- that way life is /much/ easier for them to live in. Anyways.. Instead of looking at darkness.. as just a darker shade of light. I looked beyond it, and I questioned if humans were seeing something in this darkness.. That was inside their head. It made so much sense to me. Why else would humans be afraid of the dark? Afraid of death, unless they knew there was a monster roaming around inside them that made them think things that went against this world's logic.. Some people only think, and others end up acting on it; while others pretend that they never think of doing the things people acted on.. deeming these people monsters, while they pretend to be righteouess.. When they will sacrifice anyone's comfort or even life just to feel clean, and not get their hands dirty.. This is when it gets even more complex, but if give it some thought.. It makes so much sense.. Wait til you see the last part.

The Shadow And Us Part B: I have noticed a perculiar trait humans possess while analyzing this world. It seems as though humans are able to see parts of them in other things.. As if darkness isn't the only mirror to ourselves. We see rejected aspects of ourselves in people, even animals.. even inanimate objects.. For an example.. My mom over exaggerates her pains, and she likes to get out of fights by saying that she is in pain.. When she is blatantly faking it. Anyways, my mom accused our dog of pretending to be sick.. When really, she saw a part of herself through our dog. Strange? Yes. Sensible? Completely. Illogical? Only to this reality's logic that we were brought up to see, when it's not as logical as it appears to be. So now you are under the idea that humans can see themselves in things.. I suspect it's because it's easier to see our shameful aspects in others rather than ourselves.. Not entirely sure though. I'm just sharing what makes the most sense. Here is another example.. A man who beats up a woman and rapes her calls her a whore is either A. Actually calling himself the whore by seeing himself through her. B. Kind of like serial killers who killed women that reminded them of their mother. Then again.. My concept explains why the man kills the woman after she has enough of it and rejects the man.. In a sense, when she says ''YOU ARE NOTHING. I HATE YOU. GET AWAY FROM ME.'' He basically just made her tell him that he is nothing. So he felt nothing while killing her.

The Shadow And Us Part C: This is the most interesting part of it all.. Are we really what we say we are? It seems to me that the shadow has no problem telling us things that we do not want to hear.. While we abandon the shadow and say that it's evil.. When the shadow never lied to us.. It was us that lied to ourselves since the beginning of time.. The shadow is the whole of you, as you are the hole of your shadow. You are the hollow one. The shadow is the solid part of you that you rejected to live in this world that doesn't accept pieces of ourselves, and to hide from your negativity. The monster in the closet was never really in the closet when you were a kid.. The monster was created by your mind, and it is the same exact thing that created the illusions of Otherwordly beings, Logic, Languages, Ideals, Etc.. When we are only painting an already painted world..

I'm sorry, it's hard to clarify alot when I am limited. ^^


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 3rd, 2012 @ 09:12 PM Reply

Some ambience to listen to while reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMH6THjJi -Q&feature=related

Our Logic And Anti-Logic: This world is riddled with smoke and mirrors. Humans who pretend they /know/ this world. When they are only labelling it to their ignorance's whim. [When I discover something.. It doesn't mean I know exactly what it is that I discovered. I give it a meaning; a label, and explain it with my own interpretation.. That is as far I can go. I will never know /exactly/ what is of the thing of itself.. Which means that every answer is just another question. The key to making the most out of life is when you create something that cannot simply be questioned. I know how to question the unquestionable. People can hide behind their belief systems that rests on the illusion of ''you can't prove it or disprove it'', but if you can't question the belief system; question the person who supports it. What if you can't question me, nor my vision?] This world is full of paradoxes that already elaborates the potential crisis of our world's strange 'reality'. Not everything is what it appears to be. Every word we use, of any language, is a label made by our human race; which is quite flawed.. How humans believe their clothes make them into another person.. How humans think minerals from Earth actually has value.. How humans try to play the logic and mature game.. when if you recall.. our human race was dumb enough to burn our race to a cross.. to segregate each other through difference.. We all should be ashamed of ourselves the moment we pretend to be something we are not just to survive in this world.. The moment we cower in fear.. The moment we lie to ourselves just because we don't want others to see that 'other side' of us. Why hide it if it will be there until the day you die? Just look at adults.. They can be just as childish as any little kid. Make sense yet? This world is full of misconceptions, and things that appear to be for what they are to our physical eyes, but when you see it with your mental eyes.. When you break it down and analyze everything in this world.. You come to realise that over 95% of the things that go on in this world, that is created by our human race and their morality; ethics, etc.. Doesn't add up at all. AT ALL.

The Children And The Adults: No. Just no. I cannot even fathom the reason why adults think their ideas are better than a child's when the only thing they have going for them is more time to hone their knowledge. Their clothes mean nothing. Their body is just an older version of a child's. Their ideas and their imagination are still there. I've heard children say some very interesting things, and not only that.. The things they say is a giant key to how our mind words.. Before this world's reality and 'adults' tell kids how to live their lives, and what is 'reality'. Kids will say the most interesting things, and I will explain why later. For an example: My mom babysits this young girl, and she gets picked on at school. She wants the bad kid to 'explode'. That was her way of expressing her anger.. She doesn't actually want her to explode.. but sometimes kids don't know their imagination from their reality.. but whatever they said was very true unto themselves.. This will explain so much more later on.. [I call it the ''Imaginative Realm''. Basically, I believe it's the language of our mind.] Anyways, as I was saying.. Adults are just an older version of a child. They need to stop acting like the number 18 automatically makes them able to do things now. Age is just a number.. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a child in denial. Of course there are things in life that kids are not ready to become aware of, but that is about it.. It's all awareness, and understanding things as we go along.. manifesting what we do become aware of. We need to stop limiting beings by an imaginary and very flawed number. Especially after a few comparisons I wish to share, to really make alot of sense on this children and adult concept of mine. Comparison #1 - Children like to make up scary stories to scare other children. They dare other kids to sneak into a 'haunted' house, or something.. Just to get a rise out of it. Adults are doing this with God, Ghosts, Aliens, Conspiracy Theories.. You name it. Comparison #2 - Adults throw a fit just like children do. [Like those well known prideful fathers who lash out in anger when you try to tell them something they refuse to hear. Fuck their pride if they are too much of a coward to accept a possible opposition towards them.] Just look at the democrats and republicans.. They are completely obfuscating their true intentions for their selfish indulgence. [I would never step on my own race to reach a pig-headed position.] Comparison #3 - Ahh.. You can see alot of comparison while a child is playing a game. 1. They are competitive; aggressive. 2. They want the best item; gear. 3. They blame everything on the monsters; the game; the lag, when they die. 4. They want to be #1. 5. They will walk over others to get the best, and become the best. Then there are those who do the exact opposite, because they are selfless.. they think nothing of themselves.. they have not much of an ego.. and they are too afraid to get up and have an ego without pushing others down. You see.. When I play games.. I have a big ego, but never do I belittle those around me. I just express my skill. I don't blame the lag, I blame myself when I know it's my fault and I capitalise on my flaws.. Children and adults kick their flaws under their bed and forget that they are there. I find my flaws and I turn them into strengths. There are a few more comparisons.. but I really wanted to share those.. Such an interesting philosophy, am I right? If not.. Then tell me exactly why you think my philosophy isn't good. ^^

We Are Not Genuinely Animals: Scientists really need to re-evaluate what they think of us. Remember how I mentioned that our words are simply just labels? Well.. scientists decided to label us along with the animal kingdom.. the mammal.. You see.. that is not how this should work.. Yes, we give birth in the same way.. we hold some similiar characteristics.. but WE ARE NOT OF THEM. We are a completely different subject. I'm tired of arguing with people who think we are animals.. who are going to act on our instincts.. who needs a government.. who needs to be controlled by our own race that is treating us like we are not humans.. It's a bunch of bullshit, and how people are so ignorant in accepting this reality is beyond me.. I am not an animal.. I do have instincts.. dark intentions..[everyone does.. They just hide it because they are ignorant pharisees] but I know how to control myself in all aspects.. I do not abandon my shadow.. My shadow is just as much as a part of me as me. There is a fine line between knowing and not knowing what is right.. Just taking your time to analyze an aspect in life can save you from doing something you'll soon regret. You see, even when my shadow is a part of me.. You don't see me out killing.. raping.. beating.. drinking.. smoking..lying..etc. I am on the right side.. not some side that alot of people fall under because they are weak-minded fools who rather drown in self-pity than to take charge of themselves and their shadow. Anyways.. You get the point.. We are not animals.. We are able to create and destroy; to build on this world without instincts.. We are able to create our own code that defies most of nature's laws.. We are able to witness our own existence [mind you, that is been nothing but a fucking plague on our race.. People wasting their lives on trying to understand why they are here.. when it doesn't matter why we are here.. We should be making the best of what we are knowing that we are here..]

I have alot more in store.. but I do wish for people to respond. It's very lonely writing all of this alone you know.. :/

Thankyou for reading this, I do very much appreciate it. ^^


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 1/3/12 09:12 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Some ambience to listen to while reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMH6THjJi -Q&feature=related

Our Logic And Anti-Logic: This world is riddled with smoke and mirrors.

What does this even mean? I know of the expression, but when you are writing "college level" academic writings you really shouldn't rely on such expressions. These expressions are rather fluffy and really present nothing to forward the argument.

Humans who pretend they /know/ this world.

Is it that we are pretending or that we have to describe the world around us in order to dwell within it? Could we truly function if we didn't construct some sort of representation of the world in our own mind?

When they are only labelling it to their ignorance's whim. [When I discover something.. It doesn't mean I know exactly what it is that I discovered. I give it a meaning; a label, and explain it with my own interpretation.. That is as far I can go. I will never know /exactly/ what is of the thing of itself..

You are dancing around Aristotle here. His writings were very note worthy, this is too (to a point).

I ask you, is it truly wrong for us to label things? We need to be able to come to an understanding with out surroundings and we need to be able to share what we see. It would be very coutner-productive to have to describe a tree instead of calling it a tree. And what if we cannot understand the tree at its most basic level? Should I just give up and grunt?

Which means that every answer is just another question.

Not sure that I see how that is true. Why is every answer a question?

The key to making the most out of life is when you create something that cannot simply be questioned.

What? Example? What do you mean?

I know how to question the unquestionable. People can hide behind their belief systems that rests on the illusion of ''you can't prove it or disprove it'', but if you can't question the belief system; question the person who supports it. What if you can't question me, nor my vision?] This world is full of paradoxes that already elaborates the potential crisis of our world's strange 'reality'. Not everything is what it appears to be.

You are jumping all over the place and the links you are using to hold this piece together have all but collapsed.

Every word we use, of any language, is a label made by our human race; which is quite flawed.. How humans believe their clothes make them into another person.. How humans think minerals from Earth actually has value.. How humans try to play the logic and mature game.. when if you recall.. our human race was dumb enough to burn our race to a cross.. to segregate each other through difference..

Are we still talking about labels? I feel like we have expanded upon the term a bit too much now. I am unsure of where I am going here. Somehow we have gone from discussing how we give names, to how humans define themselves based on clothing (which you discuss without mentioning any of the social elements), to things to talking about how we make use of the resources we have is flawed because we assign intrinsic value to the supposed value-less.

What is the logic game? What is the mature game? Come on. These aren't even complete thoughts! I cannot read your mind here...

We all should be ashamed of ourselves the moment we pretend to be something we are not just to survive in this world.. The moment we cower in fear.. The moment we lie to ourselves just because we don't want others to see that 'other side' of us.

The first sentence makes no sense from a grammatical point of view or a logical point of view. You just told me to be ashamed of yourself, which is hardly a scholarly statement. You then follow it up with an ambiguous statement.

What constitutes the fear? What is this "Other side of us?"

Why hide it if it will be there until the day you die? Just look at adults.. They can be just as childish as any little kid. Make sense yet?

Nope.

This world is full of misconceptions, and things that appear to be for what they are to our physical eyes, but when you see it with your mental eyes..

What are my mental eyes? I could take this from numerous directions. Am I thinking with my third eye? My academic eye? My faith? Ect. What does this mean.

When you break it down and analyze everything in this world.. You come to realise that over 95% of the things that go on in this world, that is created by our human race and their morality; ethics, etc.. Doesn't add up at all. AT ALL.

This piece didn't add up at all.

And is that really how you close this? You drag me through the mud while confusing me and then you finish by basically throwing your hands up in the air and making no sense of any of it.

This has left me frustrated. I begin this post in the noble hopes of building a discussion, but I am finishing this post frustrated and slightly annoyed. If you had not told me to be ashamed of my nature without giving me any insight I probably wouldn't be so annoyed, but you did. Come on.

Go read some literature: Aristotle, Plato, Bacon, Niche, Locke, Jefferson, Nagel, ect ect ect and come back and present something that has solid scholarly merit. If you are going to point the finger at me then at least have a solid argument.


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 12:50 AM Reply

Blarg.

On a more friendly note, I am glad to see that you are working those gears of yours. Keep thinking, keep writing. You are doing yourself a great service by stretching that ol brain of yours.


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 03:07 AM Reply

Humans who pretend they /know/ this world. Is it that we are pretending or that we have to describe the world around us in order to dwell within it? Could we truly function if we didn't construct some sort of representation of the world in our own mind?

We are pretending. There is alot of false /face value/ that distorts us from seeing this world in different angles, because when people bombard you with 'facts', they are basically telling you that there is no other way to perceive this world. When I've looked beyond this /face value/ and I have discovered a whole new angle of this world.. A formless, yet solid angle. This is why I say that the words we use; the labels we made; it all means nothing in the end.. That we only add meaning and value to an already painted world.

What does this even mean? I know of the expression, but when you are writing "college level" academic writings you really shouldn't rely on such expressions. These expressions are rather fluffy and really present nothing to forward the argument.

My philosophy is very simple, yet complex. It takes time for my insight to take a solid form as your mind begins to put everything I've ever said together. Alot of people questioned my inability to form a tangible component out of my ideas, but then they realised it was their own lack of awareness that prevented them from seeing this world the way that I do. For now, you will have to bare with me and give me a chance like all of the others.. Sooner or later this world will reveal it's smoke and mirrors; and you will see how solid my claims come to be.

You are dancing around Aristotle here. His writings were very note worthy, this is too (to a point).

I'm a mix between Jung, Freud, Thomas Paine and Plato. In reality, I'm simple myself.. I am just hovering around their concepts. I don't really read much philosophy and I only know about those philosophers because people have told me I reminded them of it; when really, I am self taught in my philosophy.. Which explains why my grammar is poor, my vocabulary is lacking.. Etc. Just bare with me, and I thank you for taking your time to form a discussion with me. Hopefully, it will no longer be worthy up to a point. ^^

I ask you, is it truly wrong for us to label things? We need to be able to come to an understanding with out surroundings and we need to be able to share what we see. It would be very coutner-productive to have to describe a tree instead of calling it a tree. And what if we cannot understand the tree at its most basic level? Should I just give up and grunt?

Yes, it is fine to form a bridge between our ability to express ourselves through our mind and the world we stand in.. but to the point humans seeing everything -- as if it was solid -- is what I think is ludicrous. It is not wrong to label things to apply form to our ideas, but it is wrong to defy our world with our fake assertions of what is /real/. When everything in this world is more than the thing of itself because human add value; standards, and meaning to everything around them. Does that neccessarily mean the object now has meaning? No, it does not. I apologise for the misconception.

Not sure that I see how that is true. Why is every answer a question?

No matter what you say in life. There will always be another who disagrees. There is no 100% truth in life. An answer is a solid /fact/. When that never has existed. There is no one single /fact/ by it's definition in this world.. Today's logic; our reality's logic.. Is only an illusion and I have challenged it again, and again through out time. There is only that of what makes the most sense; which is the very element I aim for. I know my philosophy is like a cloud, where everyone sees different things, but I assure you.. This cloud is not like your other clouds. I dare say that I've actually expanded on Plato's concept: ''Allegory of The Cave''. Yes, I am 19. I believe I built on a concept that dates back to 400 B.C. What is so wrong with being 19, and being able to see things I worked so hard in my life to see? What I dedicated myself into seeing? When I spent every moment of my time philosophising and trying to understand a world that didn't understand me.. because just like me at that time.. the world was not of itself.. Philosophy is my life. It's everybody's life. My philosophy brings everything together as one. I am passionate about what I do.

What? Example? What do you mean?

My philosophy is an example. Nobody has challenged it yet. It defies logic, and it stands as logical through time. It's ability to distinguish what is right from wrong, what is real from the fake without objectivity.. How it doesn't live through me.. It lives through the flaws of others; and of this world. I have challenged every single argument, and nobody has yet to give me a hard time.. I'm waiting for the day somebody can give me something I will have a hard time opposing.. Every time, people fall as I continue to stand. This is why.. I am the man that I say. A man who stands; is a man who's vision lives. I live to be -- at the best of my ability. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are jumping all over the place and the links you are using to hold this piece together have all but collapsed.

Indeed, you are wrong. First you are uncertain. Now you are certain of my philosophy's demise? I believe you are confused, and you need time to reassess what you have absorbed from my writing. I'm not jumping all over the place, you simply do not have the mind to my mind, and do not know how I subtly go from Point A to Point B. I am really trying my best to prevent this. I assure you.

Are we still talking about labels? I feel like we have expanded upon the term a bit too much now. I am unsure of where I am going here. Somehow we have gone from discussing how we give names, to how humans define themselves based on clothing (which you discuss without mentioning any of the social elements), to things to talking about how we make use of the resources we have is flawed because we assign intrinsic value to the supposed value-less.

Yes. In my mind, I associate human's tendency to label, and add value; standards to what is before them. When in all actuality the object will always be of itself.. We only pretend it is what we say it is. Humans adding value to materials has everything to do with cloths, minerals, money, etc. Words are a metaphysical component, but indeed it all falls under the same term.

What is the logic game? What is the mature game? Come on. These aren't even complete thoughts! I cannot read your mind here...

Again, I apologise. You have no idea how much endeavor I put into forming a tangible thesis. Let alone state that my philosophy is able to challenge everything. When I am only 19 years old. The logic game: Basically this world's 'logic' that isn't that logical to begin with. If it really was 'logical' I wouldn't be poking giant holes into it. Game of maturity: This is when people fall under a dangerous game of self-control, gray scaled characteristics, mixed with only negativity and ignorance.

--

Again, I appreciate you taking your time to discuss with me. Thankyou.

(Continued)


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 03:41 AM Reply

The first sentence makes no sense from a grammatical point of view or a logical point of view. You just told me to be ashamed of yourself, which is hardly a scholarly statement. You then follow it up with an ambiguous statement.

''We all should be ashamed of ourselves the moment we pretend to be something we are not just to survive in this world..'' People pretend to be what they are not, and we should be ashamed the moment we take this hollow action. It is too easy to pretend to be a somebody rather than be what you ought to be. A breif quote from MLK: ''For some strange reason I cannot be what I ought to be if you are not what you ought to be. You cannot be what you ought to be if I am not what I ought to be.'' This world is not only our obstacle, it's everybody's obstacle. Everybody needs to stop hiding under fake personas, and face this world for what it truly is. {In a shambles} People do not want to see this world for what it really is, because then they will see themselves for what they pretend to be. The monster they've created; the mad experiment they've become full of twisted characteristics.. Nobody can hide behind their smiles and bright lights when it comes to me. I can see right through their hollowness. Simply because I have become on with my light and shadow. I accept both sides of myself. Everyone has more than one face; more than one side. In the end, it is all a part of us rather we like it or not.

What constitutes the fear? What is this "Other side of us?"

Humans are not afraid of the darkness. They are afraid of themselves since the beginning they lied to themselves, and buried their 'other side'. The /other side/ is basically our darker self. It's what causes us to be a sloth, to be greedy, to lust for more, to be needy, to loathe in self-pity.. It's the opposite of our 'normal side'. When really, the shadow is equivalent to a kid pushing their mess they created into a closet. They shut the door, and continue to shove all their irresponsibilities, and lack of will into the closet through out the years [pretending that the parent never notices.. I'm just helping you understand what I am explaining] That shadow is the side of us we didn't want to admit to. It grew stronger, and it haunts us in our dreams. The shadow is only telling us the truth..

Nope.

This is basically the cycle of life I made up: Pre-Child, Child, Older Child in Denial, Adult Child in Denial, Old Child in Denial, Dead Child in Denial. Adults throw fits just like kids. They pretend to be an 'adult' and act like they can enforce rules and all that superior bullshit they try to pull. When my parents look up to every word I say now; in the beginning.. I never could say one word, only to be sent to my room.. Shows how much my insight has grown.. and how much of an influence I have become. I have made adults choke up on their words. Their age and their older body doesn't phase me. It is their character that I can easily oppose. It's not like I am thrilled to oppose my human race. I'm upset that I can do it, I am tired of seeing how ignorant our race is. It's sickening to my stomache.. I hate having to insult my own.. I really do..

What are my mental eyes? I could take this from numerous directions. Am I thinking with my third eye? My academic eye? My faith? Ect. What does this mean.

The subconscious.. Your mind's perception. I don't know what you want to call it.. It's nothing related to the conscious mind.. It's hard to explain.. Humans are able to see things without consciously seeing things.. There seems to be more than one layer to our mind's awareness. I don't know how to explain it anymore than that.. It works.. I feel it, and it stands through my philosophy that I am just hoping to find somebody who can find a flaw in my argument so I can expand on that and become an even greater philosopher. It's how I see the things in people. How I am able to state all these metaphors and see things in adults.. How I am able to see through this world's 'reality' and beyond it.. I don't know.. It's just there.. and it has never let me down, and I prove it again and again whenever I predict something before it happens.. not like I can see in the future.. no.. It's because I can see things in people that are building up, and it's waiting to be ignited by a spark. Like my brother.. I couldn't prove anything I said about him.. but as time went by everything I ever said was 100% accurate. My brother finally snapped at age 16. Everything I said I saw in him was now able to be seen consciouslly by my parents and friends.. I'm not a psychic. I'm not a god. I am just able to see things others cannot because I have become more aware than others, and never let anything oppose me.. not even my own fear of myself. I am not afraid to write everything about me on a piece of paper and read it out loud infront of thousands of people.. ^^

This piece didn't add up at all.

You are confused. What do you expect? It takes time.

And is that really how you close this? You drag me through the mud while confusing me and then you finish by basically throwing your hands up in the air and making no sense of any of it.

Oh come on now. You can't complain. I travelled on an unknown perilous path which was hidden by bushes that was riddled with earthquakes, lava, dark creatures that I wrestled, terrifying storms.. nobody but myself.. [metaphorically speaking] to put my philosophy together. While everyone walks on this straight path off to the golden sun.. learning nothing.. becoming blinded by the sun's luring rays of light. I do my best.. to explain myself. Are you doing your best to understand me? You seem to be somewhat impatient. Patient enough to read through my walls of philosophy, but not patient enough to put things together enough until I respond to add more to what you did put together. Getting upset will only delude your from your unadulterated judgment.

This has left me frustrated. I begin this post in the noble hopes of building a discussion, but I am finishing this post frustrated and slightly annoyed. If you had not told me to be ashamed of my nature without giving me any insight I probably wouldn't be so annoyed, but you did. Come on.

I'm sorry. You chose to get frustrated. You didn't stay patient. You should know that two walls of philosophy with NG's character limit isn't going to be much of a clarification. I don't see the logic in being upset at me saying you should be ashamed if you are still confused about 90% of what I've written. Take your time. Philosophy is a beautiful thing. When you eat your food, savor the taste. When you take in ideas, do not cram them in. Let them flow, and manifest them humbly.
--

It was great discussing with you. I hope to see you continue this discussion. Until then, I bid you farewell.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 08:39 PM Reply

You really make it hard to appreciate your mind when you act as if you are some great intelligent force to which I cannot ever hope to appreciate fully. Honestly, you come off as a pretentious snob; that being said, I really have nothing truly bad to say about you, I simply find that it erodes your philosophy.

You present some interesting thoughts, you really do. You obviously think about the world around you, and that in its self is admirable. But I ask you: where is the meat? I see bones. In fact your responses to my criticisms hold more merit than the original piece. From how you have reacted and from what I have read I see a mind that wants to be right and also a mind that will defend its self. The problem is that you do not put your best foot forward. If you want to slowly unfold the great mysteries of life for me THEN GREAT! However, please do so in a fashion that does not require you to back-pedal at every turn in order to defend your writing with some element of your ideas that should have been shared in the first place.

If you want to have a conversation structure it as such. As your work stands it is hard concrete, and would hardly stand up in a contest of academia. Then again, and assert my point further, it would start an interesting conversation. I do wish to join in on that conversation too, but the pretentiousness has to end first.

If you want to engage in a conversation let me know. Seriously, let me know. But do NOT stand over me like some genius overlooking a pupil.


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 09:40 PM Reply

At 1/4/12 08:39 PM, TrevorW wrote: You really make it hard to appreciate your mind when you act as if you are some great intelligent force to which I cannot ever hope to appreciate fully. Honestly, you come off as a pretentious snob; that being said, I really have nothing truly bad to say about you, I simply find that it erodes your philosophy.

You present some interesting thoughts, you really do. You obviously think about the world around you, and that in its self is admirable. But I ask you: where is the meat? I see bones. In fact your responses to my criticisms hold more merit than the original piece. From how you have reacted and from what I have read I see a mind that wants to be right and also a mind that will defend its self. The problem is that you do not put your best foot forward. If you want to slowly unfold the great mysteries of life for me THEN GREAT! However, please do so in a fashion that does not require you to back-pedal at every turn in order to defend your writing with some element of your ideas that should have been shared in the first place.

If you want to have a conversation structure it as such. As your work stands it is hard concrete, and would hardly stand up in a contest of academia. Then again, and assert my point further, it would start an interesting conversation. I do wish to join in on that conversation too, but the pretentiousness has to end first.

If you want to engage in a conversation let me know. Seriously, let me know. But do NOT stand over me like some genius overlooking a pupil.

Let me explain this in a way how I see it first, shall we? This is how I see it: ''I sometimes believe that in a sense.. I am more than a human being.. or a mind.. something far more greater than the human race.. but not in a superior way.. But in a ''I have gone so far beyond the limits of human beings.. I don't know how to describe myself anymore''. I am so strongly willed.. So fearless.. So true to my word.. So sure of my word.. So balanced.. So full of life..'' It's lonely, and it's hard not to appear to be a pretentious snob when I can't help but build a philosophy that I live for. I already told you that I don't care about anything but this world, and it's inhabitants. Please, show me exactly where I specifically belittled you.. You won't be able to, because I never belittled you. I enjoyed our conversation, and I do not see myself any bigger than you. I only consider myself more than a human being because you simply cannot compare what I am capable of doing with the complete vastness, yet insipid race of ours. I will die for my philosophy, my friend. This isn't just some idea..I am building.. This is a world that won't be so ridiculously fucked up.

To quote a brilliant response someone has made regarding my ego: I do. I do not view it as they do. You are not putting yourself above me and boasting about yourself, you are not telling me that you deserve less or anything like that. You are being honest and saying that you are very much able to do what you will yourself to do and have no trouble at all putting your mind and body towards your passion.

They all think that talking about yourself automatically means it is boasting. It is not. Talking about yourself is sharing your insight, wisdom, and experiences and thoughts/feelings because you know it is helpful to whomever listens and hears you out. Boasting is roasting in your accomplishments, bragging of what you can do and how it is better than others.

You are not ever taking part in the latter, no matter how many people may be offended by their own ignorance and incapability to comprehend that while you are learning still and gathering in your own life you are as well teaching, showing us all what is able to be done with one's own willpower and strength. It takes a great mind to do so, and an even greater mind to fully achieve the goal of teaching another to do the same.

--

My ego is big, I will not deny this. I'm sorry that the millions of pig-headed teenagers delude you from understanding that I am not a pretentious asshole who looks down on others. Infact, you should see me complain about ''sensei's''. Yea, they have interesting knowledge and willpower.. but they are hypocrites, and never let you oppose them. I /WANT/ somebody to oppose me. I want somebody to try to challenge me. I'm not hiding anything. Give me /everything/ you got, because I am sure as hell giving this world everything I got.. beyond my body.. My will is my life alone. My body shakes whenever I speak my mind.. My legs feels like earthquakes surge through them.. I feel like my soul is breathing in the air instead of my lungs.. I can feel every word that comes out of my mouth.. I can feel this lake of fire in my chest that is full of passion; and phoenixes that rise from the flames to fly around.. I am not your average 19 year old.

How can I stop sounding pretentious if I was never pretentious to begin with? You are deluding yourself with your own misconceptions. I'm not the bad guy. Please, understand this.. and continue discussing with me. ^^


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

EKublai
EKublai
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 1/4/12 09:40 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
My ego is big, I will not deny this. I'm sorry that the millions of pig-headed teenagers delude you from understanding that I am not a pretentious asshole who looks down on others. Infact, you should see me complain about ''sensei's''. Yea, they have interesting knowledge and willpower.. but they are hypocrites, and never let you oppose them. I /WANT/ somebody to oppose me. I want somebody to try to challenge me. I'm not hiding anything. Give me /everything/ you got, because I am sure as hell giving this world everything I got.. beyond my body.. My will is my life alone. My body shakes whenever I speak my mind.. My legs feels like earthquakes surge through them.. I feel like my soul is breathing in the air instead of my lungs.. I can feel every word that comes out of my mouth.. I can feel this lake of fire in my chest that is full of passion; and phoenixes that rise from the flames to fly around.. I am not your average 19 year old.

How can I stop sounding pretentious if I was never pretentious to begin with? You are deluding yourself with your own misconceptions. I'm not the bad guy. Please, understand this.. and continue discussing with me. ^^

Seeing as this is the writing forum, I hope you don't mind that I treat your work as merely a piece of writing and not soulless insights into the human condition.

Your main character, while expansively delineated, is ultimately one-dimensional and uninteresting. At first, you seem to want your character to lie in with a classic sociopathic mind. This conclusion can be drawn by his narcissism and his insistence that he is somehow "different", something that gives him great pleasure to say. However, as the discussion continues, the emphatic resolve of your character just reveals a dislikably petite psyche bent on attention-whoring. A fine flat personality for a secondary character perhaps. But because of his unwavering ego, your character does little to prove himself besides speaking in inane platitudes.

He claims that he "wants people to oppose him", but why is worth opposing in the first place? His own claim is that his philosophy is "beyond logic" which makes it unhuman, which of course makes him no philsopher of the human condition. His own contradictions reveal his flaws. This might be an interesting character in that sense, but his avoidant nature runs the risk of "losing touch with reality" so often, that any plot involving this man would be dull, single-faceted, and as incomprehensible as the ephemeral garbage he spews.

This is God-forsaken prose and could be detailed far more effectively with fundamental changes to your writing style. The simple fact that I, as well as the many others on this forum who possess writing skills superior to yours, could vastly improve the eloquence of your own philosophy if we so chose, should clue you into just how much life experience you (and everyone) would need to steadily hold the human condition under a microscope.

What a crock of shit. I hope this is meant to be satire, even if it's bad satire because to imagine someone who consistently operates in this state of mind frankly drains all of the piece's entertainment value.


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 12:59 PM Reply

Seeing as this is the writing forum, I hope you don't mind that I treat your work as merely a piece of writing and not soulless insights into the human condition.

That's why you are contorting the overall message I'm conveying, right? That's why you are asserting insults regarding my composition [and me] because not only are you deluded from your ego, but you are deluded by your childish remarks/childish analysis. Somebody ought to teach you how to properly analyze another's piece of work without randomly asserting drivel that you have no way in backing up. Good thing I am not actually what you think I am, and I will humbly deal with your inferior response towards my philosophy. Let's begin, shall we?

Your main character, while expansively delineated, is ultimately one-dimensional and uninteresting. At first, you seem to want your character to lie in with a classic sociopathic mind. This conclusion can be drawn by his narcissism and his insistence that he is somehow "different", something that gives him great pleasure to say. However, as the discussion continues, the emphatic resolve of your character just reveals a dislikably petite psyche bent on attention-whoring. A fine flat personality for a secondary character perhaps. But because of his unwavering ego, your character does little to prove himself besides speaking in inane platitudes.

It's amusing how you talk just like your description. You are attention whoring, you are one-dimensional. You are feeding off of my philosophy, and you have nothing to back up your petty claims. Can you be any more pathetic? Your ego disgusts me. If you are going to try to propose what you think of my character, try not to make a complete fool out of yourself next time. Sounds like you are just talking to the mirror. How in any way could you have possibly 'figured me out'? When you can't even figure out how much of a child you are, who asserts random drivel with a mix of big words, and not knowing how to advance from there. Acting like you know what I do not, like you can oppose me by making up blanket statements about me. You are far off my character's axis.. I suggest you to stop being so blind, and actually reassess a plausible argument that doesn't come from your ego, and your empty insults..

He claims that he "wants people to oppose him", but why is worth opposing in the first place? His own claim is that his philosophy is "beyond logic" which makes it unhuman, which of course makes him no philsopher of the human condition. His own contradictions reveal his flaws. This might be an interesting character in that sense, but his avoidant nature runs the risk of "losing touch with reality" so often, that any plot involving this man would be dull, single-faceted, and as incomprehensible as the ephemeral garbage he spews.

Same reason why this concept needs to stop existing: ''There are 3 friends. 2 friends get in a fight. There is H, and the two who got in fight were Z and P. Z doesn't try to reason with P to settle why they are at each other's throats. Instead, Z goes to H and asks H for advice, and treats H like a messenger, to go tell P what Z wanted to know. H is friends with both Z & P, so H goes along with it. Yet, the argument has nothing to do with H, it only has to do with Z & P. So why is H even a part of this? Z & P need to realise that they both are cowards, and obviously want to say something.. and should use that as a prop to settle their problems.'' You are only a fool if you believe that opposing another's blatant flaws is the right thing to do. When our human race is completely ignorant, and they do not know how to distinguish what is right from wrong; what is real from fake.. Or atleast make the best sense out of it. 99.99999% of our race are children or children in denial. Would you really let your 1 year old child out into the real world by themselves? Everyone is basically still a 1 year old inside..Loathing in self-pity and not facing this world for the serious problem it is. You are one of the reasons why this world is so fucked up, because you like to pretend others are fucked up when you are the one who is fucked up right now. You make it so easy to see this in your childish response. How can one be so ignorant of their own ignorance?

Part B: You seem to delude yourself more, and more. What part of ''Do no take what I say with face value'' did you not comprehend? All of it? The reason why it's /beyond logic/ is simply because today's logic is not as logical as it appears to be, and that the 'human race' is so fucked up that I rather just refer to myself as /be/. I am simply me, and I live to /be/. I'm only expressing that I do not feel like I am a part of this race simply because I have gone beyond their limits. I am a part of it, of course. I'm not saying that I am god.. or an alien. I'm just expressing how far I have gone to reach the place I am at now. Stop being so blind. Stop being so childish. Stop insulting me when you can't even form one tangible argument. When I completely shut you down. You care to refute against me? Go ahead. I'm open arms for anything you wish to throw at me, my shadow friend.

Part C: My contradictions? Of course.. there might be contradictions in your childish way of viewing this world and others unother than yourself. Yet, why don't you actually stop being so vague, and tell me exactly where my contradictions are? I will annhilate anything you deem contradicting. Because the way I see this world, that is not how you take me down.. You don't even know how to reason with a human being. Contradictions are vague, and amorphous. That is why this world has paradoxes, and even then.. contradictions appear to be true. Can you spout anymore nonsense? I make the most sense. Not because I say so, but because I beat everyone's argument til this day. You are welcome to oppose this argument of mine, but I feel that you might want to understand yourself before you try to reason with somebody like me.. If you do not see yourself, you are never going to see this world or who I am in all actuality. Your ignorance will only induce more ignorance. Such a shadow, you are..

Part D: Avoidant? Did you forget that I want people to oppose me? To see if my argument actually stands? That I am the one who is lecturing /you/ that opposing is a healthy way of settling things. I do not argue. I do not oppose. I passionately reason with the flaws of this world's human race. I'm going to be nice and not 'insult' you any more for now. I hope you completely change your direction.. It will really make things more bareable.. and actually make this interesting.. Rather than tedious.

Part E: This is not a fictional character. This is /me/, that you persist on vilifying with empty insults and vague assertions. Philosophy is a type of writing. It doesn't have to be a 'story'.

What a crock of shit. I hope this is meant to be satire, even if it's bad satire because to imagine someone who consistently operates in this state of mind frankly drains all of the piece's entertainment value.

Satire? This entire world has satire because people are so sick of this world they just decided to laugh it off. So in a completely inadvertent sense, you are partially correct. Of course, you never meant it in that way.. So you are still wrong in your own right. This is not /satire/. This is /life/. This is not a /game/. This is /life/. This is not food for your /ego/. This is food for your /mind/. So you can /see/. The /real world/. Like I said.. I'm not going to insult you for now, so I will just pretend you didn't just claim that my philosophy is a crock of shit without even a sliver of reason to back it up. As I've said.. I may appear to be /boring/ because living life the right way is too 'inconvenient' for you; you don't want to get your hands dirty. I am full of life. I am balanced. I have all of my emotions. I'm hungry, and I am going to make my sandwich now..

Toodles, my dear shadow. ^^


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 01:11 PM Reply

You are only a fool if you believe that opposing another's blatant flaws is the right thing to do.

Oh, my lord. I was meaning to say ''/NOT/ opposing''. What a terrible error, so small.. yet it could've caused alot of damage. Sounds familiar.. Mhmm..


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 11:27 PM Reply

The reason why it's /beyond logic/ is simply because today's logic is not as logical as it appears to be.

This is great; this line alone makes me smile.

I shall now reproduce your argument.

Given: You believe that a 4 sided object, of which all sides are equal, which also has four right angles is a square.

This is not true. Humanity has labeled it as such but their outlook is vastly limited. I however have the capability to truly asses the matter, as I have transcended and dined with the deities. In truth there are no facts, there is not truth, there is only data to be manipulated. I can get you any result you like (though you will like what I like, as I know better). In this illogical world ruled by flawed logic there is no wrong, there is no good. There is no remorse, there is no retribution. All there is is people selling T-shirts. People look for opportunity to abuse one another and therein partake in the circus we call life...and winning...winning. Winning.

:D


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 11:40 PM Reply

At 1/5/12 11:27 PM, TrevorW wrote:
The reason why it's /beyond logic/ is simply because today's logic is not as logical as it appears to be.
This is great; this line alone makes me smile.

I shall now reproduce your argument.

Given: You believe that a 4 sided object, of which all sides are equal, which also has four right angles is a square.

This is not true. Humanity has labeled it as such but their outlook is vastly limited. I however have the capability to truly asses the matter, as I have transcended and dined with the deities. In truth there are no facts, there is not truth, there is only data to be manipulated. I can get you any result you like (though you will like what I like, as I know better). In this illogical world ruled by flawed logic there is no wrong, there is no good. There is no remorse, there is no retribution. All there is is people selling T-shirts. People look for opportunity to abuse one another and therein partake in the circus we call life...and winning...winning. Winning.

D

I was really beginning to like you, but now you are deluding yourself from experiencing a great discussion.

Twisting my words, playing with your deluded sense of comprehension. Not even putting the slightest bit of endeavor to understand where I'm coming from. I do not need to further defend myself from your oppositions, if you continue to go down this route, Trevor.

You didn't push the first domino hard enough. Now, there will be no chain reaction of ideas, and concepts.

Way to go, Trevor.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Socratius
Socratius
  • Member since: May. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 11:42 PM Reply

Yeah way to go Trevor!


wats up

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 11:47 PM Reply

At 1/5/12 11:42 PM, Socratius wrote: Yeah way to go Trevor!

I responded to your trolling on my News Entry. I hope you are fully aware of this. ^-^ I believe I gave you my godly advice, like Trevor insists. Indeed? Oh, yes. Indeed that is may be so!


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Socratius
Socratius
  • Member since: May. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 11:58 PM Reply

hey i was sticking up 4 u man, i think u just dont want me 2 obtain my dabus.gif

i will leave u alone 4 now but im warning u u hav messed with the wrong man


wats up

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 12:05 AM Reply

At 1/5/12 11:58 PM, Socratius wrote: hey i was sticking up 4 u man, i think u just dont want me 2 obtain my dabus.gif

i will leave u alone 4 now but im warning u u hav messed with the wrong man

If you are going to troll me. Do a better job.

If you are going to stick up for me. Do a /better/ job.

If you are going to threaten me. Do a /BETTER/ job.

You do not phase me. I burned down your bridge. Don't think your homeless trolling is going to get you anywhere.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Socratius
Socratius
  • Member since: May. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 12:08 AM Reply

take it easy big fella i only evr wanted the dabus.gif

do u even kno wat the dabus.gif is and how importent is 2 me son?


wats up

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 12:25 AM Reply

At 1/6/12 12:08 AM, Socratius wrote: take it easy big fella i only evr wanted the dabus.gif

do u even kno wat the dabus.gif is and how importent is 2 me son?

Do you have even the slightest clue how much my philosophy means to me?

How much this world and it's inhabitants mean to me?

How much I want to get to the roots of every problem, and put an end to it all?

How much I want people to actually see me for who I truly am? Not this egoistic, drivelling mad man.

How much I /hate/ insulting my own unintentionally?

How much I have to put up with to find those who 'actually' take me /seriously/?

How much anxiety, turmoil, dead-ends I experience because of this race's will to ignorance?

How much people insult me, /TROLL/ me, etc?

How much time I've spent on my philosophy?

How much insight I dilligently put together for the better of mankind?

How much I am putting into this philosophy of mine?

How much I have done?

Does /anyone/ have any idea what I go through to atleast put a god damned effort to fix this world with a plausible argument? Not plausible unto this world's logic, but plausible enough that nobody can oppose me.

How much it hurts to see people believe in ridiculous bullshit smoke and mirrors and not me who only is trying to get people to stop being distracted by lies, and deception so we can actually focus on ourselves. WHO CARES ABOUT THE UNIVERSE ON THE OUTSIDE WHEN WE CAN'T EVEN FATHOM THE UNIVERSE INSIDE OF US.

I'm tired of this race being so puny, and making me appear to be like I am some God.. When I am trying to raise my hand down and save them from their inevitable doom.

This world isn't going to get anywhere if this race continues to be so ignorant, so foolish, so deluded of their own flawed judgment; perception; belief systems; virtues; goals; dreams; reality; logic, etc.

It's like I am one of the handful, OUT OF A 8BIL+ POPULATION, who actually gives a shit about everything in this world.

And, this is why I do not want to be referred to as a human being. Thankyou, for being such great examples!

Yep.. The human race /IS/ the dead-end. There is no limits in this world. It's always been this race replicating a giant solid ball of shit.

Well done, human race. You really did well with all of your 'intelligence' and your 'superiority'. Destroying our world. While all of the lesser life forms still appreciate this world. I find it SO amusing how the human race is SO fucking GOD DAMNED curious why we are alive.. when all we are doing IS KILLING OFF EVERYTHING.

Yep. Perhaps I should call myself human, and call all of you shadows.. Because you are nothing whole. You are nothing. And never will be until you actually make something out of yourself and stop making empty assertion; acting like your argument is viable in this world when 99.9999999999999% don't know what TRUE logic is.

*claps*


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Socratius
Socratius
  • Member since: May. 13, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 01:13 AM Reply

I was considering joking around and 'trolling' you a bit more but after I read that I feel a lot of sympathy and respect for you. I'm more alike to you than you might think.

Sorry, I'll leave you alone now and you have my respect.


wats up

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 01:30 AM Reply

At 1/6/12 01:13 AM, Socratius wrote: I was considering joking around and 'trolling' you a bit more but after I read that I feel a lot of sympathy and respect for you. I'm more alike to you than you might think.

Sorry, I'll leave you alone now and you have my respect.

I find it sad that I get respect when I lose my patience. I should be respected before I lose my patience.

:/ Thankyou though, I appreciate it.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Noonga
Noonga
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 01:37 AM Reply

Don't listen to Socratius he is a troll and I have seen his like before

Also this is interesting stuff, remember that life is the key to wisdom and remember to keep reading and experiencing as much as you can!


BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 01:46 AM Reply

At 1/6/12 01:37 AM, Noonga wrote: Don't listen to Socratius he is a troll and I have seen his like before

Also this is interesting stuff, remember that life is the key to wisdom and remember to keep reading and experiencing as much as you can!

I'm glad you find it /interesting/. [You don't have to read anything after this.. Just some extra stuff I decided to write. ^^]

When Socratius responds to me the way he did the last time, I am certain that he meant what he said.

I experience, and I argue with as many people as I can. It helps me see what they see, and what they can't see. I don't like to call it 'arguing' though, I like to refer to it as 'passionately reasoning'. I don't want people to think I am arguing like angry couples, no. I'm trying to understand the person I am opposing, and if they do not oppose me back.. They make me have to draw their map myself. [Which results to misconceptions here and there]. This is the only way I actually can understand what life is about:

Life is about making the best out of yourself; your strengths and weaknesses; your light and shadow; living to be what you seek, and never letting anyone, not even yourself, stop you from living the person you were born to be.

I know alot of people who easily say ''I know who I am'', but how much do you want to bet that they are completely ignorant of their own selves if they don't show it like I do?

Over a 2.5 year period, I only have found 8 people who have grown onto my philosophy; and it doens't surprise me that they are brilliant by default.

It goes to show that I am in a haystack full of shadows looking for those who are still true to themselves; who still held on, no matter how much this reality banishes those who speak their mind, and live to be who they are.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

EKublai
EKublai
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

ALright, so I 'm going to reply the way I should have. Honestly, after reading it through again, I still maintain that this is shoddily written, with an added flaw of perceived egotism. My biggest criticism of this is not in fact the philosophy itself, but you're vague insistence of "reading and understanding" in response to people's inquiries about your original post seem to go against your very assertion that you don't make claims that you cannot explain. You have to put more effort into responding.

At 1/3/12 06:32 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
Let us start with who I am: My name is Shane, I am 19. I am a very simple being, and I see everything like it's made out of puzzle pieces. I'm not a materialist. I do not have a will to ignorance. [I do not create claims that I cannot explain to make sense out of everything that I cannot explain.] I wish to become aware of all of what I can; knowing that clouded judgment is highest level of perception we can attain.

My first mistake was to overlook this sincere preface.

When they are the ones who want to stop the argument defensively. When they make it blatantly obvious that they are being cracked-- that they don't want to heed to the words of a voice that speaks that of which they refuse to hear.

This is where you start to lose me and begin to seem egotistical. It seems that you are referring to something specific. There is one very good reason not to listen to someone, and that is because you lead separate lives, and to challenge someone is to not only to say that "I am right" but also that "you are wrong". It's not wrong in itself to assert this in any one situation, but it is a misstep to extend this to "the next time I will also be right" and "the next time you will also be wrong".

How dare man play hierarchy with this world's life forms and pretend to be the highest. When man is the one who is destroying this world with their 'intelligence' and their 'superiority'.

What do say to those who believe the world is prospering because of the proliferation of humans?

Example: ''We all have a child sleeping inside of us.'' I'm not actually saying there really is a real life child roaming inside us. I'm expressing that we have innocence locked away somewhere in each and every one of us.

I find it strange how willing you are to call someone childish though for very different reasons. Children are the students of life. A man in the Wild would find it difficult to engage with society while a child raised in the Wild would be able to learn to live in society with more success. There is nothing "childish" about an insult because children learn to insult from adults.


The Shadow And Us Part A:

But this is nothing new. In fact, fear of the unknown IS seeing something in the darkness. People live in darkness and fill in the unknown with, as you say, God and other illusions. But while some of what we fill the darkness with is fearful, like God or nothingness, sometimes what we fill it with is delusional, like truth, an insistence that if we keep reaching out into the dark, our hand will hit something. We know we can never find anything in the dark, but we must for fear of touching nothing. The darkness is not a mirror so much as it is a puddle of unknown depth that we are compelled to step into.


The Shadow And Us Part B: I have noticed a perculiar trait humans possess while analyzing this world. It seems as though humans are able to see parts of them in other things.. As if darkness isn't the only mirror to ourselves. We see rejected aspects of ourselves in people, even animals.. even inanimate objects.. For an example.. My mom over exaggerates her pains, and she likes to get out of fights by saying that she is in pain.. When she is blatantly faking it. Anyways, my mom accused our dog of pretending to be sick.. When really, she saw a part of herself through our dog. Strange? Yes. Sensible? Completely. Illogical?

So is everything we say a reflection of ourselves? If dog's are able to pretend to be sick, then why can't your mother be right?

A man who beats up a woman and rapes her calls her a whore is either A. Actually calling himself the whore by seeing himself through her. B. Kind of like serial killers who killed women that reminded them of their mother. Then again.. My concept explains why the man kills the woman after she has enough of it and rejects the man.. In a sense, when she says ''YOU ARE NOTHING. I HATE YOU. GET AWAY FROM ME.'' He basically just made her tell him that he is nothing. So he felt nothing while killing her.

This example is not well told. Why does the man believe her? It sounds like suggesting that serial killers project their oedipal complexes onto the women they rape, which I don't may be true for some but certainly this is not the driving force for every man.


The Shadow And Us Part C: This is the most interesting part of it all.. Are we really what we say we are? It seems to me that the shadow has no problem telling us things that we do not want to hear.. While we abandon the shadow and say that it's evil.. When the shadow never lied to us.. It was us that lied to ourselves since the beginning of time.. The shadow is the whole of you, as you are the hole of your shadow. You are the hollow one. The shadow is the solid part of you that you rejected to live in this world that doesn't accept pieces of ourselves, and to hide from your negativity. The monster in the closet was never really in the closet when you were a kid.. The monster was created by your mind, and it is the same exact thing that created the illusions of Otherwordly beings, Logic, Languages, Ideals, Etc.. When we are only painting an already painted world..

How do me know that what the shadow says is true? We have no reason to believe the shadow as being the truth.


BBS Signature
EKublai
EKublai
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Animator
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 04:35 PM Reply

At 1/3/12 09:12 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
Our Logic And Anti-Logic: This world is riddled with smoke and mirrors.

I too have problems with this section. This has to do with your writing itself. You have to make clear, before you begin arguing, what grounds people must first accept to accept the extension of your argument. For instance, one must believe in God to believe that stories in the Bible were true events.

People can hide behind their belief systems that rests on the illusion of ''you can't prove it or disprove it'', but if you can't question the belief system; question the person who supports it. What if you can't question me, nor my vision?]

I'm going to take a hyperrealist stance here, and say that questions from a stranger cannot move an individual to change their beliefs because the only reason the individual exists is because the stranger makes that person exist. People who believe in God believe that their life is run in simulation, where their existence is tied inherently to the existence of a greater power. But the thing about the belief system is that the stranger does not understand that his life is al

This world is full of paradoxes that already elaborates the potential crisis of our world's strange 'reality'. Not everything is what it appears to be. Every word we use, of any language, is a label made by our human race;

You should read Rousseau as it almost seems like you're plagiarizing him here. I'm not suggesting you are, but you have almost written verbatim was with written in the 1757 discourse.

which is quite flawed.. How humans believe their clothes make them into another person.. How humans think minerals from Earth actually has value.. How humans try to play the logic and mature game.. when if you recall.. our human race was dumb enough to burn our race to a cross.. to segregate each other through difference.. We all should be ashamed of ourselves the moment we pretend to be something we are not just to survive in this world.. The moment we cower in fear.. The moment we lie to ourselves just because we don't want others to see that 'other side' of us. Why hide it if it will be there until the day you die? Just look at adults.. They can be just as childish as any little kid.

No. Because you make childishness to be a good thing.

The Children And The Adults: No. Just no. I cannot even fathom the reason why adults think their ideas are better than a child's when the only thing they have going for them is more time to hone their knowledge. Their clothes mean nothing. Their body is just an older version of a child's. Their ideas and their imagination are still there.

I think you're too easy on adults here. Many of them reject imagination altogether, for very sane reasons.

It's an interesting philosophy, but it's not very hard to see that it's not that unusual a one and is almost a regurgitation of Rousseau. Now, what would be unusual is if you showed how this philosophy has a practical application, because what the basic problem of philosophy is is not that it attempts to change people, but that it doesn't attempt to apply itself to real life.



BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM Reply

ALright, so I 'm going to reply the way I should have. Honestly, after reading it through again, I still maintain that this is shoddily written, with an added flaw of perceived egotism. My biggest criticism of this is not in fact the philosophy itself, but you're vague insistence of "reading and understanding" in response to people's inquiries about your original post seem to go against your very assertion that you don't make claims that you cannot explain. You have to put more effort into responding.

That is because humans hide the very property that deems my argument solid. If people continue denying that their argument is null; that their belief system collapsed, because they held themselves up with fabricated support beams; if I cannot get people to accept self-humility and accept the fact that I've shot down everything just through their flaws they pretend they do not have; I believe that people will just have to let my philosophy grow on them. I cannot draw you a map of what I see with my mind, but I do my very best to form a tangible source by using metaphors and defeating people's arguments. You can't help but know something is off about them, but you also can't help but think that what I am saying is fallacious and illogical; yet, I am still standing, and you ask yourself ''Why?''.

My first mistake was to overlook this sincere preface.

You /are/ human after all?

This is where you start to lose me and begin to seem egotistical. It seems that you are referring to something specific. There is one very good reason not to listen to someone, and that is because you lead separate lives, and to challenge someone is to not only to say that "I am right" but also that "you are wrong". It's not wrong in itself to assert this in any one situation, but it is a misstep to extend this to "the next time I will also be right" and "the next time you will also be wrong".

I have a big ego. My ego is not inflated, and does not belittle others. I'm trying to bring out the best of people. I give them a chance to fight back, and they only just show how pathetic they really are. They are not pathetic because I deem it so, they are pathetic because they chose to be without acknowledging the very fact that everything they say and do is nothing but a part of their fake haven they have created to make life much more convenient for themselves; rather than getting dirt under their fingernails and to take this world seriously. Who cares who is right or who is wrong. When somebody cannot fight back; their vision should never be carried by straws. I wouldn't give a flying fuck if our human race kept their opinions to themselves, but did you forgot that humans are an 'influential' race? They carry everything psychologically, and they can influence others? It's not like I can climb in their head and hit the ''I'm Wrong'' button. I have to make them realise how serious this is to be, and that only they can muster up their own will to hit that button so we can actually stop playing games with a world that is in a shambles.

What do say to those who believe the world is prospering because of the proliferation of humans?

This world has only been dying. People only pretend that it's prospering; advancing. While our human race continues to indulge themselves, or be victimised by those who indulge themselves.. As this world has no arms or legs to flee from our eternal incompetence.. Watching us burn it to the ground in our empty minds; anti-cognitive, mechanical lapses of a nature that we pertain to as a 'human being'. We aren't 'being' anything but a bane to this world that we pretended was lesser than our human race.. When it was the lesser forms of life that gave us our life, and all we do is take it for granted just because we know we can get away with it.

I find it strange how willing you are to call someone childish though for very different reasons. Children are the students of life. A man in the Wild would find it difficult to engage with society while a child raised in the Wild would be able to learn to live in society with more success. There is nothing "childish" about an insult because children learn to insult from adults.

No. There are no 'students of life'. Knowledge is boundless, and can be found in everything and everyone. There is no secret property where knowledge only lies dormant. Knowledge is as free as we can, but chose not to be. I don't understand why people use the man in the wild examples.. When either way, man will not know how to distinguish what is right from wrong; what is real from fake.. It's the same thing, it depends on the person's life experiences; influences; virtues.. What they decide on, how they saw the world, etc.. Such a vague example. No, insults do not magically come from adults only. Insults are just words, that the receiver chooses to be ''offended'' by. Doesn't matter if you are a child, or adult, or even a rainbow flying dutchman. It's just words that people let hurt them because they are weak-minded.

But this is nothing new. In fact, fear of the unknown IS seeing something in the darkness. People live in darkness and fill in the unknown with, as you say, God and other illusions. But while some of what we fill the darkness with is fearful, like God or nothingness, sometimes what we fill it with is delusional, like truth, an insistence that if we keep reaching out into the dark, our hand will hit something. We know we can never find anything in the dark, but we must for fear of touching nothing. The darkness is not a mirror so much as it is a puddle of unknown depth that we are compelled to step into.

Darkness is a mirror. So is everything else. Humans draw a map of their mind through shadows. Just like shadows; clouds are able to be seen differently; just like philosophy, and this world. The thing is.. This world is like a giant puzzle piece, and if you can find the right pieces.. Things start making sense. The puzzle pieces I've dillgiently put together actually come together..While everyone else's puzzle pieces wouldn't fit.. They just pretended it did, because they got fed up with themselves not being competent enough to put something together.. Which is why I still stand; since my puzzle pieces interconnect.. Why would they come together with completely different concepts if it were an act of deception? When you talk to others.. Things do not fall in place.. When you talk to me.. Things fall in place through time.

So is everything we say a reflection of ourselves? If dog's are able to pretend to be sick, then why can't your mother be right?

Not everything we say. Only the things we mean; not empty words as such. Our dog does not pretend to be sick. My mom saw herself through our dog. I'm not sure why humans do it, but they seem to oddly project themselves onto other things. It's really intriguing.

This example is not well told. Why does the man believe her? It sounds like suggesting that serial killers project their oedipal complexes onto the women they rape, which I don't may be true for some but certainly this is not the driving force for every man.

Why /wouldn't/ the man believe her after he literally beat the shit out of her, raped her, and is completely out of his mind? Your 'rational' minds sometimes..

How do me know that what the shadow says is true? We have no reason to believe the shadow as being the truth.

Yes we do. The shadow is everything we pretend is not of us. The shadow /is/ the part of us we were ashamed of. This is why it's terribly a serious concept, because how can a human fix a problem if they 1. Buried it deep inside them. 2. If they think they are /normal/? When this shadow is found in every single person. Which is why everyone has a dark side of the moon. Which is why everyone has thousands of faces. Everyone has their darkness, my friend. The shadow is the whole of us. We are the ones who are buring the shadow. The shadow was only the shadow because we refused to acknowledge what the shadow really is. /Us/.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 05:15 PM Reply

I too have problems with this section. This has to do with your writing itself. You have to make clear, before you begin arguing, what grounds people must first accept to accept the extension of your argument. For instance, one must believe in God to believe that stories in the Bible were true events.

Yes, but really.. Why are people willing to believe in all of that blatant mess of ''logic'' before me? When I'm focused on everything and everyone? When I built my philosophy through fearlessness, through my strengths not my flaws.. Through my determination to go beyond my body's limit to fix this world. When the human race is obviously fucked up; so why even believe in a fucked up race who segregates everything with their petty imagination that they themselves can't even back up properly? I know that I am having difficulties with writing something tangible.. but even then the entire Bible is just a book people worship and regurgitate from.. While I formed 95% of my philosophy with my own mind. Just thinking everyday about this world, why humans react the way they do.. Just alot of deep contemplating.

I'm going to take a hyperrealist stance here, and say that questions from a stranger cannot move an individual to change their beliefs because the only reason the individual exists is because the stranger makes that person exist. People who believe in God believe that their life is run in simulation, where their existence is tied inherently to the existence of a greater power. But the thing about the belief system is that the stranger does not understand that his life is al

Everyone are still human beings, which means everybody can be taken down if you find everybody's weakness.. What is that? Their flaws. Find their flaws. Everything about them is just a pile of nothingness that was suited up with straws. I don't understand why it's so hard to convince people how powerful my argument can be without 'facts' and 'evidence' and 'logic'. Today's logic is built on completely fallacious bullshit just like my philosophy.. Yet, I believe I found the formula that every single bullshit alliance is built on and my philosophy is made out of it.. I know their game, and I am using it against them.. My words are just as formless as everybody elses.. Yet, my words are solid because nobody can win a fight if they are flawed from the inside. I run off of my sheer willpower. They run off straws.

You should read Rousseau as it almost seems like you're plagiarizing him here. I'm not suggesting you are, but you have almost written verbatim was with written in the 1757 discourse.

I have no idea who this person is. And as I said. My philosophy is self-taught. How interesting though. I just write whatever I hear in my head. I am a reluctant reader, and I don't want to read about somebody who only has one idea similar to mine..

No. Because you make childishness to be a good thing.

How, exactly?

I think you're too easy on adults here. Many of them reject imagination altogether, for very sane reasons.

Did you forget that adults are just children in denial? Adults /ARE/ children[in older bodies].

It's an interesting philosophy, but it's not very hard to see that it's not that unusual a one and is almost a regurgitation of Rousseau. Now, what would be unusual is if you showed how this philosophy has a practical application, because what the basic problem of philosophy is is not that it attempts to change people, but that it doesn't attempt to apply itself to real life.

Regurgitation? I assure you, I do not regurgitate anything. My philosophy is genuine, and I have so many ideas.. Of course I may accidentally come close to a similar concept.. Does everyone forget that the human possesses all kinds of different ideas? That one idea similar to another doesn't deem them pointless? When they /COULD/ have an idea that is actually genuine? Humans are so quick to judge, I don't understand why. :/ Also, my philosophy has to do with everything as a whole.. our minds.. our race.. our world and it's inhabitants.. logic.. virtues..our life.. our reality..our language.. etc. It has to do with everything in a fundamental package.

Until then, ^^.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 08:03 PM Reply

It's an interesting philosophy, but it's not very hard to see that it's not that unusual a one and is almost a regurgitation of Rousseau. Now, what would be unusual is if you showed how this philosophy has a practical application, because what the basic problem of philosophy is is not that it attempts to change people, but that it doesn't attempt to apply itself to real life.
Regurgitation? I assure you, I do not regurgitate anything. My philosophy is genuine, and I have so many ideas.. Of course I may accidentally come close to a similar concept.. Does everyone forget that the human possesses all kinds of different ideas? That one idea similar to another doesn't deem them pointless? When they /COULD/ have an idea that is actually genuine? Humans are so quick to judge, I don't understand why. :/ Also, my philosophy has to do with everything as a whole.. our minds.. our race.. our world and it's inhabitants.. logic.. virtues..our life.. our reality..our language.. etc. It has to do with everything in a fundamental package.

You are attempting to describe concepts that Rousseau penned many years ago. Your logic and presentation fall very short of his writings. Therefore, you have attempted to say what has already been said, and done so poorly (thus the regurgitation). Congrats. Your thoughts are your own, but they are hardly ground breaking or monumental. Furthermore, your egotism and pretentiousness completely mask what little worth your writing presents.

Now, go ahead and blame me, as that is what you do. You blame your poor writing skills, lack of a knowledge base, and poorly articulated arguments on my supposed unwillingness (or inability) to appreciate and understand your work. Do it. Or, take the time to understand that philosophy is a form of academia which is constructed by building on previous works and refuting them, while using sound logic (though relatable examples) to explain concepts.


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
TrevorW
TrevorW
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Writer
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 08:06 PM Reply

A PM he send me. (I thought more of your wisdom should be packed into this nugget.)

:I shall reproduce an argument of my own that I understand rather than an argument that you came up with to mock me after you completely lost your way whilst comprehending my philosophy that you still have yet to oppose..:

Given: You believe that a 4 sided object, of which all sides are equal, which also has four right angles is a square.

It's not, but is. A label that derives from our mind's language is plausible in it's own right. Yet, what you seem to not understand is that in 'all actuality' it's not a square.. 'It is what it is'. The reason why this is such an important concept; is simple because this world's /logic/ is founded by these 'labels'. So, humans believe they can hide behind their big words.. When it gets them nowhere, because those words are not facts.. nor is it a solid property.. It's simply an imaginary property created from the mind's language to allocate multiple bridges unto this world from our mind -- inorder to communicate.

Now. /Logic/ is not as logical as it appears to be, because humans obviously aren't getting anywhere in this alleged world that is allegedly advancing by an alleged superior race that is allegedly intelligent.

If you think it's logical for us to destroy a world, and worry about other worlds in the interglactic space of endlessnessnessness. You are a dumbass.

If you think that labelling everything; adding value; and pretending that this world is what we say it is. You are a dumbass.

If you think that the age of human beings parallet with their responsibilities and capabilities.. You are surely a dumbass.

If you think that you are not a dumbass.. Then you are a fool's fool.

If you think that painting this world with numbers, and letters allows us to know this world.. You are completely ignoramus.

If you think that just because a human being is over age 18, that their word holds merit.. You are off to a world of ignorantopia.

If you think ANY OF THIS MAKES SENSE. WHEN THIS WORLD MAKES IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE WHO YOU WISH TO BE. IN THIS WORLD WHERE EVERYONE HAS DARK FANTASIES, AND EVERYONE PRETENDS THEY DON'T CALLING THOSE OUT AS MONSTERS WHEN THEY ARE THE REAL MONSTERS.

You think THAT AN ACTION STANDS FOR THE MAN. YOU ARE A DUMB ASS.

IF YOU THINK THAT TIME EXISTS.. THAT MONTHS DAYS AND YEARS EXIST.. YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

IF YOU THINK THAT ILLUSIONS EXIST WHEN WE ARE CLEARLY HERE STANDING. YOU ARE A DUMBASS.

IF YOU THINK THAT THE HUMAN RACE CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT A GOVERNMENT. YOU ARE A COMPLETE DUMBASS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE DELUDED BY THE INCOMPETENT LABELLING.

IF YOU THINK WE ARE ANIMALS JUST BECAUSE SCIENTISTS PUT US IN THE SAME GROUP AS MAMMALS. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

IF YOU THINK THAT MONEY IS NOT THE NEW GOD. YOU ARE A COMPLETELY A PUTZ.

IF YOU THINK THAT THIS WORLD IS O.K THE WAY IT IS, WHEN PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS AND EMPTY WORDS; VIRTUES; DREAMS.. E FUCKING T TO THE DAMN C.

IF YOU THINK I AM A FOOL. WHEN YOU CANNOT REFUTE WORTH BULL FUCKING SHIT. YOU ARE A GOD DAMNED DUMB ASS.

and.. you are still a human being.. So I love you <3 I just don't love what you pretend to be under your ignorance. <3

Farewell, my dear ol' shadow.


Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The New Philosopher.. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 08:09 PM Reply

What is your point? You think I should show some kind of ''OMG HE SHOWED MY PM IN PUBLIC'' reaction?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.