00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why do Christians Fear Hell?

3,341 Views | 54 Replies

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 05:08:07

Christians do not want Jesus to say to them. "Depart from me you worker of iniquity- I never knew you."

IF you are living righteously and being obedient to God you have nothing to be concerned about.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 05:16:47

its no use ngman, can't cast your pearls to swine

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 06:38:18

At 1/3/12 05:16 AM, AxisTwentyOne wrote: its no use ngman, can't cast your pearls to swine

There have been accounts of Christians who went down to Hell and came back- the Lord took them down there and they came back to tell others about it- YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 06:42:55

At 1/3/12 06:38 AM, ngman7 wrote: YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE.

no shit, I'm on your side silly, NG hates God, anything discussed related to religion or even anything spiritual they will mock

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 06:48:08

At 1/3/12 06:42 AM, AxisTwentyOne wrote:
no shit, I'm on your side silly, NG hates God, anything discussed related to religion or even anything spiritual they will mock

That is how some secular people are- I have experienced that on some other forums.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 07:52:37

At 1/3/12 06:48 AM, ngman7 wrote:
That is how some secular people are- I have experienced that on some other forums.

yeah, its a bad time right now were living in, their eyes are shut, one day maybe they will open them

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 07:58:23

At 1/3/12 07:52 AM, AxisTwentyOne wrote:
At 1/3/12 06:48 AM, ngman7 wrote:
yeah, its a bad time right now were living in, their eyes are shut, one day maybe they will open them

There is going to be a worldwide confession of who Christ is- it will be all over the media - TV, radio, internet, newspapers, magazines, periodicals stating "Jesus Christ is Lord". Billboards, and ads in the subways on in buses and trains and taxis will say" Jesus Christ is Lord". It will be in EVERY country that "Jesus Christ is Lord." People will prolly be skywriting it- you will not escape it.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 08:13:13

"Why do Christians fear hell?"

I don't really think any actually do. If they did then they would surely follow their religious texts to the letter like suicidal bombers due for Islam. If all Christians were to suddenly read their bible and all other religious texts pertaining to their religion then either two things would occur.

1. They'd all become atheists as they'd realize the shit they have been fed is absolute non sense.
2. The earth would witness the greatest genocide of humanity known to time.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 08:27:49

At 1/3/12 04:30 AM, ngman7 wrote:
At 1/3/12 03:16 AM, kevindoesart wrote: It would seem to me that behaving a certain way so as to secure a reward in the afterlife is itself selfish behavior.

: Being a good PERSON isn't going to get you into Heaven.

fixed.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 08:30:25

The same reason people have to make religion threads five times a day.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 08:34:21

I'd guess that it has something to do with the fact that if Hell is actually real, it's supposed to be torturous, think about your body being covered in a third degree burn for all eternity, while at the same time being raped in every orifice, and if you're a guy, I'd imagine there are a couple of big nails just waiting to be shoved through your penis. Slowly. For all eternity.

Yeah, doesn't sound like the place you'd want to be for for eternity, now does it?

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 08:43:54

In all honesty, I've never been a believer, ever since I was tiny. My dad would bring me to his Penecostal church and I'd start drawing while placing my paper on the church pews. I'd draw my very own stick figure battles and shit and the only time my dad made me stop was when we were singing crappy church songs.

Why do Christians Fear Hell?

Nothing is true everything is permitted.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 09:02:04

At 1/3/12 08:34 AM, robotking98 wrote:
Yeah, doesn't sound like the place you'd want to be for for eternity, now does it?

It is FAR worse than that.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 09:10:47

At 1/3/12 03:50 AM, icecreammac wrote: Hell is full of eternal suffering, and ultimately Hell means being separated from God for eternity. That should scare any Christian.

Atheists are seperated from God, TO THE MAX, so aside from the fire ( which I enjoy, by the way ), it's just like every other day on Earth?

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 09:20:22

Hell... Hell is a place of eternal suffering and excruciating pain... There are gnashing of teeth. A place where your thirst cannot be quench. A place where you remember everything and will always regret and feel guilty...

Who doesnt want to fear this place!?

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 09:30:55

At 1/3/12 09:20 AM, 123mine123 wrote: Hell... Hell is a place of eternal suffering and excruciating pain... There are gnashing of teeth. A place where your thirst cannot be quench. A place where you remember everything and will always regret and feel guilty...

Who doesnt want to fear this place!?

You will be wide awake and totally conscious of what goes on around you- you can hardly breathe, it is pitch black. People don't there have boils put on them and then scratched off by giant claws. Their flesh burns off of them and goes back on them. They are in their their own prison cells.

People who went down there and came back have said this.

Man was not meant to go to Hell- man went down there for rejecting God.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 09:34:52

At 1/2/12 10:45 PM, Gasthecar wrote: Someone was watching that AdamSandler movie I forgot the name of

This is now a word:
Adamsandlermovie.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 10:25:31

I USE PICNIK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 10:39:53

God watches EVERYTHING we do, whether we think about it or not.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 10:43:28

I always believed that I would either go to Heaven, or have a desk job in Purgatory.

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 11:50:26

You claim that Jesus was born in 0 AD, which is completely inaccurate. Not only is it generally agreed that he was born in 4BC (as that was when King Herod died) but most scholars agree there wasn't even a year zero at all. Of course, I'm just being nitpicky and the more important things are that this is a discussion about Hell.Hell is a place described as being without God, and religious people do not want that.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 17:56:24

At 1/3/12 09:10 AM, 111122223138 wrote:
At 1/3/12 03:50 AM, icecreammac wrote: Hell is full of eternal suffering, and ultimately Hell means being separated from God for eternity. That should scare any Christian.
Atheists are seperated from God, TO THE MAX, so aside from the fire ( which I enjoy, by the way ), it's just like every other day on Earth?

It's not just some fire occassionally on your body. This is a lake of fire covering your body for all eternity. Hell is suffering, it is most certainly not like Earth. Atheists have chosen through free will to separate themselves from God. Hell is when God separates Himself from the sinner. There is a HUGE difference between us separating ourselves from God and God separating Himself from us.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 18:41:49

9 out of 10 people don't no the true biblical definition of hell. We should all educate ourselves

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 19:34:07

And just like all objects that go up eventually fall down to their natural resting place; for us, Hell is our natural resting place.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Why do Christians Fear Hell? 2012-01-03 19:36:28

At 1/3/12 07:34 PM, Painbringer wrote: And just like all objects that go up eventually fall down to their natural resting place; for us, Hell is our natural resting place.

Did satan tell you that?

BBS Signature