Ok, here is my ridiculously crude process. Although Crude, it is somewhat effective
1. I Took some old packing tape I had and tapped the glass. it smells like ass, but it gets the job done. I tried to make sure there wasn't any air bubbles. Any that got trapped, I poked a hole in to them and pushed out the air. Another problem is creases. these will really fuck your shit up so try and avoid them.
2. Print out or draw your design and tape it to the glass. I don't really need to explain much here. Just try and get the template as flat as possible.
3. Take your Knife and start cutting. Again this is pretty self explanatory The paper stencil parts will fall out pretty easily, but thats not a big deal since the tape on the glass itself will remain.
4. Finish cutting and then start popping out the pieces you want etched to the glass. Using the tip of your knife will help you get them started until you can get a hold of it with your fingers or tweezers or something. Be sure to remove all the pieces you want etched.
5.Apply the Cream! And let it set for the proper time.
6.Wash it off. and wash it well. Running water from a sink will do just fine. You can remove the stencil at this point, but I would suggest on waiting until you get it dried off a little.
7. Touch up any missed spots with some more cream. I'm still new to this stuff so I didn't know if a second coat would actually work. But it did and all is great, This would be why you would want to wait on removing the stencil, and guess what, I didn't so I had to be a bit more careful.
Final See Below Although there is some mistakes in this one it came out well enough.
So yeah I have an AppleJack Glass now.