Be a Supporter!

Mspa Crew

  • 25,457 Views
  • 376 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-10 13:30:30 Reply

At 6/10/12 01:06 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Guys. Hussie's announced a new album for this 6/12.

Hussie and his fuckin numbers hehe.

Right can anyone explain while non dream Jane is on Derse?


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-10 13:34:06 Reply

At 6/10/12 01:30 PM, Lunaful wrote:
At 6/10/12 01:06 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Guys. Hussie's announced a new album for this 6/12.
Hussie and his fuckin numbers hehe.

Fixed


Right can anyone explain why non dream Jane is on Derse?

Sorry I've been drinking hehe


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-15 04:39:44 Reply

Roxy got that drawing of her and Jake where Jake is eating their baby that Dirk made as cellphone wallpaper.
That means she must have gotten it from either uu or Dirk.

Anyone wanna have a guess who she got it from?


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-15 11:30:51 Reply

At 6/15/12 04:39 AM, Erty wrote: Roxy got that drawing of her and Jake where Jake is eating their baby that Dirk made as cellphone wallpaper.
That means she must have gotten it from either uu or Dirk.

Anyone wanna have a guess who she got it from?

it was obviously from hussie who sent it to her with a little kissie face at the end of the text.

Also I'm betting now that we've gone through all four characters that we're going to have a flash soon.

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-17 06:50:00 Reply

WHAT IS THAT THING? BURN IT WITH FIRE, OH GOD.

Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-17 07:12:44 Reply

Haha! This is Hussie's way of saying "Fuck your headcanons, you have no idea how far from canon they are!"

Mspa Crew


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-17 07:27:35 Reply

At 6/17/12 07:12 AM, Erty wrote: Haha! This is Hussie's way of saying "Fuck your headcanons, you have no idea how far from canon they are!"

Yo lads can we post the proper pick and discuss it?

Also ...... HOLLLLLLLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT SHIT?


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-17 07:38:49 Reply

At 6/17/12 07:27 AM, Lunaful wrote:
At 6/17/12 07:12 AM, Erty wrote: Haha! This is Hussie's way of saying "Fuck your headcanons, you have no idea how far from canon they are!"
Yo lads can we post the proper pick and discuss it?

Also ...... HOLLLLLLLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT SHIT?

No way, didn't you hear what Hussie said?
"If you absolutely MUST proliferate an image, please post this instead."


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-17 07:42:31 Reply

At 6/17/12 07:38 AM, Erty wrote:
At 6/17/12 07:27 AM, Lunaful wrote:
At 6/17/12 07:12 AM, Erty wrote: Haha! This is Hussie's way of saying "Fuck your headcanons, you have no idea how far from canon they are!"
Yo lads can we post the proper pick and discuss it?

Also ...... HOLLLLLLLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT SHIT?
No way, didn't you hear what Hussie said?
"If you absolutely MUST proliferate an image, please post this instead."

Well can we talk about no pic posting, also Damn you Tumblr ruining it for everyone else!


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-17 14:57:20 Reply

Jake meets Calliope. Anyone thought of that scenario?
I mean, you know how much he loves skulls and stuff.


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-17 15:37:06 Reply

At 6/17/12 02:57 PM, Erty wrote: Jake meets Calliope. Anyone thought of that scenario?
I mean, you know how much he loves skulls and stuff.

one or possibly two words. Skullfucking.

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-18 06:43:03 Reply

At 6/17/12 07:38 AM, Erty wrote:
No way, didn't you hear what Hussie said?
"If you absolutely MUST proliferate an image, please post this instead."

where does he say that?

Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-18 07:08:30 Reply

At 6/18/12 06:43 AM, Lionelion wrote:
At 6/17/12 07:38 AM, Erty wrote:
No way, didn't you hear what Hussie said?
"If you absolutely MUST proliferate an image, please post this instead."
where does he say that?

he really wanted to make sure this was a surprise to people instead of having the numerous communities ruin it for people.

Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-18 07:18:01 Reply

At 6/18/12 06:43 AM, Lionelion wrote:
At 6/17/12 07:38 AM, Erty wrote:
No way, didn't you hear what Hussie said?
"If you absolutely MUST proliferate an image, please post this instead."
where does he say that?

It was on the latest panel. He removed the text and link later, though.


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-18 07:46:43 Reply

So this really changes the state of play now doesn't it?

Also seeing as we know who UU is whats the theory of uu?


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-22 15:50:33 Reply

Lads, seriously its getting fierce strange now.

Mspa Crew


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-22 17:17:39 Reply

At 6/22/12 03:50 PM, Lunaful wrote: Lads, seriously its getting fierce strange now.

UU lives inside the green sun, calling it.

Hraugur
Hraugur
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-23 13:47:35 Reply

Hiya.

New to the grounds, and this particular topic in the forum seems like a pretty cool place.
Oh hey this thing has a smiley system

Sup, I'm Hraugur, but you can call me Hiccup or HH

I've read Homestuck and Problem Sleuth

My favourite characters from Homestuck are John, Rose, Sollux, Karkat and Gamzee (typical yes i know)
By far my favourite character in Problem Sleuth was Death cause he was funny as hell

My patron is Sollux

I like to draw and i've drawn a few pictures of the HS crew, might post them later on if that's how shit goes down here cause tbh im not sure if thats allowed

and yeah thats pretty much it
you dudes seem cool i hope we get along


BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-23 14:59:47 Reply

At 6/23/12 01:47 PM, Hraugur wrote: stuff

and yeah thats pretty much it
you dudes seem cool i hope we get along

Hello and welcome, from your first post you seem to be a good member unlike most new people who come to newgrounds, also it is quite alright for you to post your art here, I'm certain most people would like to see it.

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-23 17:22:53 Reply

At 6/23/12 01:47 PM, Hraugur wrote: Hiya.

New to the grounds, and this particular topic in the forum seems like a pretty cool place.
Oh hey this thing has a smiley system

and yeah thats pretty much it
you dudes seem cool i hope we get along

Welcome, but wow what an entrance.

Mspa Crew


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Hraugur
Hraugur
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-24 10:55:32 Reply

At 6/23/12 05:22 PM, Lunaful wrote:
At 6/23/12 01:47 PM, Hraugur wrote: Hiya.

New to the grounds, and this particular topic in the forum seems like a pretty cool place.
Oh hey this thing has a smiley system

and yeah thats pretty much it
you dudes seem cool i hope we get along
Welcome, but wow what an entrance.

hahaha thanks friend

Speaking of arts heres a fairly old Sollux drawing i made

i drew this in flash but ive recently taking a liking to drawing in MS paint so i'll probably add some of that too

Once i have some HS drawings that is

Mspa Crew


BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-24 14:40:48 Reply

At 6/24/12 10:55 AM, Hraugur wrote:
At 6/23/12 05:22 PM, Lunaful wrote:
At 6/23/12 01:47 PM, Hraugur wrote: Hiya.

New to the grounds, and this particular topic in the forum seems like a pretty cool place.
Oh hey this thing has a smiley system

and yeah thats pretty much it
you dudes seem cool i hope we get along
Welcome, but wow what an entrance.
hahaha thanks friend

Speaking of arts heres a fairly old Sollux drawing i made

i drew this in flash but ive recently taking a liking to drawing in MS paint so i'll probably add some of that too

Once i have some HS drawings that is

Man get that on the art portal, Not bad too.

So lets get down to brass tax lads. Lets speculate about recent pages.


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Hraugur
Hraugur
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-24 16:26:22 Reply

I really like the newest pages, where you see the bad quality statues of liberty and Calliope mentions that whoever used to live there had a strange sense of humor.

Not really much to speculate on, because it's fairly obvious who did it.

Did I ever mention I love Dave?


BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-24 16:41:55 Reply

At 6/24/12 04:26 PM, Hraugur wrote: I really like the newest pages, where you see the bad quality statues of liberty and Calliope mentions that whoever used to live there had a strange sense of humor.

I'm really wondering how they ended up there in the first place and where exactly it is.

Hraugur
Hraugur
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-24 16:51:18 Reply

At 6/24/12 04:41 PM, Klik wrote:
At 6/24/12 04:26 PM, Hraugur wrote: I really like the newest pages, where you see the bad quality statues of liberty and Calliope mentions that whoever used to live there had a strange sense of humor.
I'm really wondering how they ended up there in the first place and where exactly it is.

Gosh, yeah. I really do miss the beta kids, it's been too long since they were all together being the group of dumbasses they are.


BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-26 07:56:27 Reply

OH GOD THE HORROR. uu chainsaw massacre 2013 edition.

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-28 11:09:54 Reply

I have returned from the country and sweet Jesus I am sad at the new updates also I fucking love Dirk.


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-29 10:39:47 Reply

I appologise for my absence. I have had so much shit to deal with I could cry T_T

Reading all the updates now and I am sad :(

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-29 13:36:39 Reply

At 6/29/12 10:39 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: I appologise for my absence. I have had so much shit to deal with I could cry T_T

Reading all the updates now and I am sad :(

Its excruciatingly sad.


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Hraugur
Hraugur
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew 2012-06-29 21:17:50 Reply

Friends?
If you really like any of those Homestuck music videos, I'd really love to see some :)

These two are the videos I saw first when I was starting to read, and it really got me excited for the trolls, even though I love the kids almost a bit more.

[Homestuck] Karkat: Lament
[Homestuck] Aha, Terezi!


BBS Signature