Support NATA 2014
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:04 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Lunaful wrote:
At 16 minutes ago, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 4 days ago, Lunaful wrote: Vriska?! Fuck no eh..... Sufferers necklace.......Redglare?
Vriska's horns so I think Mindfang.
I heard that its a combo of Kanaya's and Vriska's.

Comparing horns, the hook does look like the two hooks on Kan's and Vris's combined. Although she still has a Scorpio sign. But her shoes are bright, bright red and the only trolls we've seen wear that color so far are Redglare and Terezi. Plus she has a Sufferer pendant. AND, the bottom of her skirt matches Vriska's fairy outfit.

Who is this cerulean babe...


BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 05:35 PM Reply

At 21 hours ago, Valjylmyr wrote: Comparing horns, the hook does look like the two hooks on Kan's and Vris's combined. Although she still has a Scorpio sign. But her shoes are bright, bright red and the only trolls we've seen wear that color so far are Redglare and Terezi. Plus she has a Sufferer pendant. AND, the bottom of her skirt matches Vriska's fairy outfit.

Who is this cerulean babe...

Money is pointing to Mindfang.

I am guessing as a hybrid of characters, seeing as we don't know how trolls truly reproduce.


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 02:36 PM Reply

Dear lord if hussie is going to introduce 12 more trolls then to kill them all off I'm going to be one sad panda.


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 04:50 PM Reply

The biggest conflict in Homestuck is between a dog and a postal worker.

We have all been given a huge middle finger by Hussie.


BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 05:46 AM Reply

At 12 hours ago, Valjylmyr wrote: The biggest conflict in Homestuck is between a dog and a postal worker.

We have all been given a huge middle finger by Hussie.

You been following the twitter episode of Dante basco? Lol


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 08:41 AM Reply

I knew Roxy was going to be trapped in the gap between the two portals when it was said

"You're still not sure what happens if one of the planes loses power while in transit, other than objects predictably getting sliced in half if they're straddling the plane when the plug is pulled. You haven't come up with a good way to observe the consequences from the inside yet, without using yourself as a giguinea pig."

Unless Dirk is quick enough to connect the window to a power supply, I guess Roxy will finally be able to observe the consequences.


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 01:21 PM Reply

At 4 hours ago, Erty wrote: I knew Roxy was going to be trapped in the gap between the two portals when it was said
"You're still not sure what happens if one of the planes loses power while in transit, other than objects predictably getting sliced in half if they're straddling the plane when the plug is pulled. You haven't come up with a good way to observe the consequences from the inside yet, without using yourself as a giguinea pig."
Unless Dirk is quick enough to connect the window to a power supply, I guess Roxy will finally be able to observe the consequences.

Fuck you GCAT! FUCK YOU!

I also have a proposition for the thread........

Fantrolls: Yay or nay ?

Also we need some Fantrolls up in here.


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 01:41 PM Reply

At 18 minutes ago, Lunaful wrote: Fantrolls: Yay or nay ?

I'm going to say nay but if you really want to post some fantrolls up in here go right ahead.


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 04:17 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Lunaful wrote: Fantrolls: Yay or nay ?

Also we need some Fantrolls up in here.

I have a few fantrolls. But I can't draw or edit sprites for shit so I can't post them :x


BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Klik wrote:
At 18 minutes ago, Lunaful wrote: Fantrolls: Yay or nay ?
I'm going to say nay but if you really want to post some fantrolls up in here go right ahead.
At 9 minutes ago, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Lunaful wrote: Fantrolls: Yay or nay ?

Also we need some Fantrolls up in here.
I have a few fantrolls. But I can't draw or edit sprites for shit so I can't post them :x

I need find a person to commission some good Fantroll art for me.

Also I need proper set of individualistic horns!

Mspa Crew


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM Reply

The batterwitch! oh lordy loo!

Mspa Crew


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 29th, 2012 @ 05:18 AM Reply

At 7 hours ago, Klik wrote: The batterwitch! oh lordy loo!

Okay, it's definitely a whole new set of trolls. Also, it appears I was right again with my last post. Too bad it was the bad outcome I was right about... as always...


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Feb. 29th, 2012 @ 08:20 AM Reply

At 3 hours ago, Erty wrote:
At 7 hours ago, Klik wrote: The batterwitch! oh lordy loo!
Okay, it's definitely a whole new set of trolls. Also, it appears I was right again with my last post. Too bad it was the bad outcome I was right about... as always...

Still maintain that all new trolls will be hybrids of the trolls we already know.

Also 10 euro on that dirk opens the window and she falls through.


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:13 PM Reply

For someone as un-sober as me and nearly being choked to death, Roxy is really good at jumping!

im teling you....air like
that is UNREAL, it
doens't even HAPPEN.

Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:19 PM Reply

At 3 days ago, Lunaful wrote: Fantrolls: Yay or nay ?

Also we need some Fantrolls up in here.

Give the word and I will fantroll the shit out of this lounge. You have absolutely no idea how fucking fantrolled this place will be by the time I'm done with it. Every half-baked Nepeta abortion and Karkat impersonation won't have shit on the sheer amount of fucking fantrolling I have the capability of doing.

Also I could take requests too I guess.

Hi everyone, by the way. That Batterwitch... crazy, huh?
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Lintire wrote:
At 3 days ago, Lunaful wrote: Fantrolls: Yay or nay ?

Also we need some Fantrolls up in here.
Give the word and I will fantroll the shit out of this lounge. You have absolutely no idea how fucking fantrolled this place will be by the time I'm done with it...

Lets make it a rule that we limit the amount of fantrolls (with the exception of comments about them) in this lounge to one or two posts each page? Because in my opinion, it would look kinda silly if a whole page was filled with the fantrolls of just one user. However, it's fine by me if someone includes as many fantrolls in one post as possible.
You know, so that fantrolls doesn't take over plot discussion in the lounge.


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:30 PM Reply

At 58 minutes ago, Erty wrote: Lets make it a rule that we limit the amount of fantrolls (with the exception of comments about them) in this lounge to one or two posts each page? Because in my opinion, it would look kinda silly if a whole page was filled with the fantrolls of just one user. However, it's fine by me if someone includes as many fantrolls in one post as possible.
You know, so that fantrolls doesn't take over plot discussion in the lounge.

Sounds good to me. Or maybe once every week or so since this crew can take a couple weeks or so to get to a new page.


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 6th, 2012 @ 01:01 AM Reply

I got bored earlier and decided to make a whole bunch of sigs based on a fanart I saw of the female trolls. Feel free to use them if you wish.

Linkz


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 05:06 PM Reply

At 2 days ago, Klik wrote: I got bored earlier and decided to make a whole bunch of sigs based on a fanart I saw of the female trolls. Feel free to use them if you wish.

Linkz

You beautiful buttermilk bastard!

We should use these! I have dibs on Nepeta!


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 9th, 2012 @ 08:16 PM Reply

Calmasis, you creepy roleplaying snake!
I thought it was just a mere coincidence that the symbol on the book was the same as UU's, as well for the color of the shirt!


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 10th, 2012 @ 01:17 AM Reply

God damn the Hussie segments in homestuck are so incredibly funny.


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 07:03 AM Reply

Oh shit...

Mspa Crew


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 7 hours ago, Lunaful wrote: Oh shit...

We're all gonna die!


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 05:06 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Klik wrote:
At 7 hours ago, Lunaful wrote: Oh shit...
We're all gonna die!

If Lord English could kill Hussie himself, then is anyone at all safe?!


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 07:27 PM Reply

God Karkat is a legend, lets talk about how awesome he is!


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 20th, 2012 @ 11:40 AM Reply

At 7 days ago, Lunaful wrote: God Karkat is a legend, lets talk about how awesome he is!

No no, let's talk about how much I ship Karkat <3< Dave.


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 27th, 2012 @ 12:28 PM Reply

At 3/20/12 11:40 AM, Erty wrote:
At 7 days ago, Lunaful wrote: God Karkat is a legend, lets talk about how awesome he is!
No no, let's talk about how much I ship Karkat <3< Dave.

no no, lets talk about Meenah!


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Mar. 30th, 2012 @ 09:17 AM Reply

NOOOOOOO! Poor MS Paint! :(


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Member since: May. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 08:17 AM Reply

What the fuck? Who would have expected Rose and Kanaya would actually make out? Oh my, the shippers are gonna go crazy!


Bananular.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Apr. 1st, 2012 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 4/1/12 08:17 AM, Erty wrote: What the fuck? Who would have expected Rose and Kanaya would actually make out? Oh my, the shippers are gonna go crazy!

Stop with the april fools erty, everyone knows that kanaya is going to have sloppy makeouts with Roxy.


Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature