Be a Supporter!
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 12th, 2012 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 10/12/12 01:00 PM, Domo wrote: Hey guys.

domo no

Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 12th, 2012 @ 01:01 PM Reply

At 10/12/12 01:00 PM, Klik wrote:
At 10/12/12 01:00 PM, Domo wrote: Hey guys.
domo no

Why?

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 02:13 AM Reply

At 9/24/12 12:42 PM, Lunaful wrote: Meulin...................... these new trolls are fucking epic.

Really? I thought they were hit and miss at best. Kankri in particular was absolutely agonizing to read. I swear, his typing quirk is the stuff of nightmares.

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 20th, 2012 @ 11:36 AM Reply

At 10/19/12 03:42 PM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote:
5. and what is your favorite song from homestuck?
I can't really pinpoint my favourite since they are all so good, so at the top of my head I'm saying the kickstarter song.

Dance of Thorns
Just about everything from the Strife Album is dripping with fucking awesome.

Just posting to let you all know that I will literally draw William Dafoe's face taped onto the side of a toaster dressed up in a Seer of Rage outfit if anyone asks for it. Which is a roundabout way of saying I'm specifically aiming for homestuck-related requests.

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 06:01 PM Reply

When I get the sweet loot I will post pictures, promise.

Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:54 AM Reply

At 10/20/12 09:53 PM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote: I changed it to Black now, I reading a little too much of the midnight crew while looping this song.

My favourite Midnight Crew song is without a doubt the "I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew" post-punk version.

At 10/21/12 06:01 PM, Lunaful wrote: When I get the sweet loot I will post pictures, promise.

I demand to know the context for the this loot. Pictures are appreciated nonetheless.

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:36 AM Reply

At 10/22/12 07:54 AM, Lintire wrote:
At 10/21/12 06:01 PM, Lunaful wrote: When I get the sweet loot I will post pictures, promise.
I demand to know the context for the this loot. Pictures are appreciated nonetheless.

He's most likely talking about his reward for donating $400 to the kickstarter.

Mspa Crew

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 10/22/12 09:36 AM, Klik wrote: He's most likely talking about his reward for donating $400 to the kickstarter.

Fucking YEAH post photos. I bloody well hope they at least offer the Midnight Crew deck of cards for sale after a while, shame to say that I didn't get in on the action while it was hot.

Speaking of that game, I quickly translated Damara Megido's conversations, though it sucks that I couldn't find a rich text file dump. OH WELL.

She is the best troll

Mspa Crew

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 10:41 AM Reply

At 10/22/12 09:08 PM, TheCrimsonWidow wrote: Also, you guys are so fucking ahead of me that I'm kinda feeling ashamed to call myself a "fangirl"

It's hardly fair, since I've been following MS Paint Adventures since the final stages of Problem Slueth, which gives me a head start of about three years.

Id like to draw all your attentions to this. despite fucking around with the answers an unreasonable amount (to all the ones I'd realistically choose) I've only managed to get the following class/aspects:

Seer of Rage
Thief of Rage
Prince of Rage
Lord of Rage

There is a running theme here. Anyone stuck with the same few roles? Keep in mind it is a sorry quiz but it's fun nonetheless.

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 10/24/12 10:41 AM, Lintire wrote: There is a running theme here. Anyone stuck with the same few roles? Keep in mind it is a sorry quiz but it's fun nonetheless.

When I was trying it out quite a while ago I got Mage of Space if I recall correctly.

Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 28th, 2012 @ 11:45 AM Reply

TEACH ME ALL OF YOUR QUADRANTS.

1. What is your favorite adventure? (inb4 this is a stupid and obvious question for everyone)

Jailbreak. Or Problem Sleuth. Or Homestuck. I love all of them for different reasons.

2. Who is your favorite character?

Karkat. Or Dave. Or Rose. But probably Dave or Karkat.

3. Who is your patron troll? ( If you have no idea)

Vriska Serket

4. What is your favorite panel/quote?

Although I couldn't say for sure, maybe this one:
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001743

5. and what is your favorite song from Homestuck?

English

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 06:20 PM Reply

Hi guys I just embedded the new [S][A6I3] ==>

Mspa Crew

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Oct. 29th, 2012 @ 10:46 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 06:20 PM, Lunaful wrote: Hi guys I just embedded the new [S][A6I3] ==>

I never completed the first page survey, but if I had to list a favourite page, this would be it. This is the best thing that has happened in Homestuck thus far.

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 16th, 2012 @ 04:18 AM Reply

I guess I'll join in on this. Thanks to the nagging of a friend and being bored beyond epic proportions two hours ago, I've now begun reading into the MS Paint Adventures Homestuck web comic myself. As of this post, I'm a bit past when SBURB was installed and tentacleTherapist started messing around with stuff. Quite honestly, I like it. It's mind-boggling and utterly nucking futs, but I like it. I really dig how it's presented like an old school point-and-click adventure game, just without the option of choosing what you want to do next. Some of the scenes being animated or interactive with sound included is a great touch to it, too. I'm also really digging the Homestuck music that I've been listening to while reading. Would I call myself a fan right now? Probably not. But do I want to attempt making my own troll in Soul Calibur V so it can fight among some of my friend's own created trolls that I have saved on there? Hell yeah.

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 11/16/12 04:18 AM, Klobb17 wrote: I guess I'll join in on this.

Welcome

Mspa Crew

BBS Signature
Ketzelkab
Ketzelkab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 11/16/12 04:18 AM, Klobb17 wrote: nucking futs.

You're okay in my book just on that reference alone.

Also I'm still avoiding this place because I'm too damn lazy to catch up after Act 6 intermission 1 and I want to avoid spoilars.. But does it get better, guys? I know about the new trolls and all that jazz but yeah.

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?
Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 11:45 PM Reply

At 11/17/12 10:49 PM, Ketzelkab wrote:
At 11/16/12 04:18 AM, Klobb17 wrote: nucking futs.
You're okay in my book just on that reference alone.

Also I'm still avoiding this place because I'm too damn lazy to catch up after Act 6 intermission 1 and I want to avoid spoilars.. But does it get better, guys? I know about the new trolls and all that jazz but yeah.

I'd say it gets really better, especially with the twist uu's reveal, which I and the rest of the fandom never saw coming.

Ketzelkab
Ketzelkab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 12:17 AM Reply

At 11/17/12 11:45 PM, Klik wrote:
I'd say it gets really better, especially with the twist uu's reveal, which I and the rest of the fandom never saw coming.

Guess I'll start catching up tonight then

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?
Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!

Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 03:23 AM Reply

Been reading some more tonight. I'm a good ways into Act II, I guess. Dave dealing with apartment shenanigans and weapons everywhere (should I refrain from spoilers in case other new readers happen to drop in? I like to think I'm being pretty vague if it were to matter). So yeah, I still think this web comic is batshit insane, but in a clever, comedic, and well written sort of way. I honestly like Homestuck now, and can't wait to see what else is in store for this new reader. Alas, hunger and tiredness demand that I cease reading for the night.

Oh, and I fucking love this song called "Iron Knight".

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 06:26 AM Reply

Fairwell to the Clown

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 09:20 AM Reply

At 11/18/12 03:23 AM, Klobb17 wrote: (should I refrain from spoilers in case other new readers happen to drop in? I like to think I'm being pretty vague if it were to matter).

nah it's fine, we discuss spoilers of whats currently going on in the story all the time.

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 12:23 PM Reply

At 11/18/12 09:20 AM, Klik wrote:
At 11/18/12 03:23 AM, Klobb17 wrote: (should I refrain from spoilers in case other new readers happen to drop in? I like to think I'm being pretty vague if it were to matter).
nah it's fine, we discuss spoilers of whats currently going on in the story all the time.

Where you get your Icon Brah?!

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 18th, 2012 @ 03:03 PM Reply

At 11/18/12 12:23 PM, Lunaful wrote:
At 11/18/12 09:20 AM, Klik wrote:
Where you get your Icon Brah?!

oi bloody hell, right over here

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 19th, 2012 @ 12:20 PM Reply

Guys I have a theory:
Hussie joked about how 48 Squiddles created the Troll session, and it's pretty canon that Squiddle merchandise is a sort of interpretation of the Horrorterrors, right? So what if, hear me out, 48 Squiddles really did create the Troll session, but unlike the Trolls managed to claim the ultimate prize: ruling as gods, or the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors.

Hmm? Am I tantalizing your thought processors?

Also why did Roxy need to transportalize a fenestrative plane to super-jump Jane in the Act 6 Act 4 flash? They're dead, they can fly whereever the hell it they like.

Speaking of dead clowns,

Mspa Crew

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 19th, 2012 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 11/19/12 12:20 PM, Lintire wrote: Also why did Roxy need to transportalize a fenestrative plane to super-jump Jane in the Act 6 Act 4 flash? They're dead, they can fly whereever the hell it they like.

Except they're not dead.... Right?

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 19th, 2012 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Revived Dreamself, who can also fly wherever the hell they like.

Or can they? I mean, we've yet to see any revived dreamselves fly; apart from Sollux, who arguably could fly with his telekinesis alone. Perhaps they lose that particular perk upon revival.

Nevermind, my statement doesn't hold any water.

technicallySimple
technicallySimple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 19th, 2012 @ 04:27 PM Reply

I am loving that I found this thread. <3

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:44 PM Reply

At 11/19/12 04:27 PM, technicallySimple wrote: I am loving that I found this thread. <3

Well prepare to be incredibly disappointed, this place doesn't see much in the way of action.

Anyway, what between not knowing how titles are assigned, and whether or not they actually have any connection your your personality, seems that tests that feature piss-poor excuses for non-canon titles are going at of style.

Plus it labelled me as a prospit dreamer. I don't like that.

Got myself a copy of an updated title chart what with the page's lame crotch hugging panties. May as well peruse it and just dove-tail yourself with whatever classpect you like the look of. Looks like I owe Klik a new painting to adhere to canon. Last one looked like ass, anyway.
The alternative is this, which while somewhat dumb applies itself to actions instead of shitty debunked analytical psychology tests.

In the meantime, obey your motherfucking Lord and master.

I've gotten the result a few times and it looks hella better then thief/prince

bonus level: trolls without their quirks. terezi sounds almost calm

Mspa Crew

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 06:44 PM, Lintire wrote: Got myself a copy of an updated title chart what with the page's lame crotch hugging panties. May as well peruse it and just dove-tail yourself with whatever classpect you like the look of. Looks like I owe Klik a new painting to adhere to canon. Last one looked like ass, anyway.

I think I'm more of a mage of space anyway so if you're making another drawing with the canon mage outfit make sure it's 100% more black.

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:52 PM Reply

At 11/23/12 07:03 PM, Klik wrote: I think I'm more of a mage of space anyway so if you're making another drawing with the canon mage outfit make sure it's 100% more black.

I've got a slyph of blood to make all pretty but yeah, sure man I'll do it.

You know anyone's free to specify fuckin strife specibus allocations and land names, too, since I'm pretty much chuck those into all the latest drawings I do of god-tiers.