Be a Supporter!
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Mspa Crew Dec. 30th, 2011 @ 01:07 AM Reply

If you are a fan of MS Paint adventures talk about it here and shit and kfljdlskjflkesf

What is MSPA you may ask?

MS Paint adventues is a collection of webcomics written and illustrated by Andrew Hussie. Because of the frequency with which the site is updated, it is estimated to be the longest web comic on the Internet with over 6000 pages total among its four series. (that sentence was totally not copied pasted from wikipedia by the way) The current adventure, homestuck, is the largest one yet with over 4000 pages.

Where can I read this "webcomic" you speak of?

at MsPaintAdventures.com of course!!!!1!!!

What are the rules?

ugh yeah.

okay go.

Mspa Crew

Steam I Last.FM I TF2 Crew I MSPA Crew
"Things were never easy for me, I was born a poor black child" -Steve Martin

BBS Signature
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Dec. 30th, 2011 @ 01:09 AM Reply

Aww yeah, bipches. Time to scope this choice thread.

Who else finds alpha mom attractive.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Dec. 30th, 2011 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 12/30/11 01:09 AM, Valjylmyr wrote: Aww yeah, bipches. Time to scope this choice thread.

Who else finds alpha mom attractive.

She makes me moist.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Dec. 30th, 2011 @ 05:15 AM Reply

I kinda messed up the first post with no bold and what not and it's bothering me and ahhhhh do over

If you are a fan of MS Paint adventures talk about it here and shit and kfljdlskjflkesf

What is MSPA you may ask?

MS Paint adventues is a collection of webcomics written and illustrated by Andrew Hussie. Because of the frequency with which the site is updated, it is estimated to be the longest web comic on the Internet with over 6000 pages total among its four series. (that sentence was totally not copied pasted from wikipedia by the way) The current adventure, homestuck, is the largest one yet with over 4000 pages.

Where can I read this "webcomic" you speak of?

at MsPaintAdventures.com of course!!!!1!!!

What are the rules?

ugh yeah.

okay go.

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

intoducing, the new friend...................,
ERTY

So... you guys already know me. Just letting you know I'm in here and all that.

Mspa Crew

Bananular.

BBS Signature
BrokenPaw
BrokenPaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Art Lover
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 09:07 PM Reply

Man I want to cosplay as either Gamzee or Karkat when/if I ever go to another con.

Shit will be so cash like fo' realz
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 09:14 PM Reply

I love you Kilk lol.

I got 3 troll Tshirts for Xmas, was awesome.

Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 09:07 PM, BrokenPaw wrote: Man I want to cosplay as either Gamzee or Karkat when/if I ever go to another con.

Shit will be so cash like fo' realz

I'm cosplaying Slick if I ever go to a con. I've always wanted a reason to wear an eyepatch.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 09:14 PM, Lunaful wrote: I love you Kilk lol.

I wanted to get a mage of doom hoodie but they sold out before I could even buy one. ;_; Anyway what is Jade do you think jade is doing all the way fuck over here.

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 10:15 PM, Klik wrote:

I wanted to get a mage of doom hoodie but they sold out before I could even buy one. ;_; Anyway what is Jade do you think jade is doing all the way fuck over here.

That's Jane, not Jade. From the update, we can only speculate she was rescued by that feline creature bearing a striking resemblance to Becquerel. Being some kind of a counter-part to Becquerel, it leads me to believe this creature's name is Curie as Curie and Becquerel are both units of measuring radioactive activity.

Bananular.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 11:35 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 11:14 PM, Erty wrote:
At 1/1/12 10:15 PM, Klik wrote: I wanted to get a mage of doom hoodie but they sold out before I could even buy one. ;_; Anyway what is Jade do you think jade is doing all the way fuck over here.
That's Jane, not Jade.

ffffffffuuuuu I always get names mixed up, sorry about that yert.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 11:14 PM, Erty wrote:
At 1/1/12 10:15 PM, Klik wrote:

That's Jane, not Jade. From the update, we can only speculate she was rescued by that feline creature bearing a striking resemblance to Becquerel. Being some kind of a counter-part to Becquerel, it leads me to believe this creature's name is Curie as Curie and Becquerel are both units of measuring radioactive activity.

Post Scratch kids with their post scratch guardians haha.

Speaking of radioactivity, uranianUmbra has not been seen in a fair few pages (needs moar trolls). I also get the feeling that the trolls dont 'troll' any more in the post scratch and are now 'cheering' lol.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:59 PM Reply

I guess the cat is called gcat from the latest panel, which results I got from google in 5 seconds means it has something to do with biology, know anymore erty?

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 2nd, 2012 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 1/2/12 09:59 PM, Klik wrote: I guess the cat is called gcat from the latest panel, which results I got from google in 5 seconds means it has something to do with biology, know anymore erty?

In biology, GCAT are the four letters used to designate the four types of nucleobases (guanine-cytosine, adenine-thymine) in our DNA. Together they make up the base pairs GC and AT. I think there is no coincidence Hussie grouped those in different caps like GC at.

It should also be noted these two-letter groups makes up the abbreviations for the trollhandles for Terezi and Tavros respectively.
While this may be a mere coincidence as most of their handles makes up abbreviations with letters symbolizing the nucleobases with the exception for UU, which leads me to believe the pre-scratch trolls have handle abbreviations based on the RNA nucleobases (G, C, A, U).

I still stand by my theory that GCat's real name is Curie, which I explained why in my last post.

Bananular.

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:04 AM Reply

At 1/2/12 10:43 PM, Erty wrote: I still stand by my theory that GCat's real name is Curie, which I explained why in my last post.

I almost forgot. A lesser known unit for radioactive activity is a Rutherford, equivalent to a million Becquerels, but I doubt Hussie would be as mean as give the cat a name like that.

Bananular.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:13 AM Reply

Hussie will probably not update for the next week in case any of you guys are not aware.

anyway might as well do a few questions to help start discussion in the thread in light of the lack of new pages.
1. What is your favorite adventure? (inb4 this is a stupid and obvious question for everyone)
2. Who is your favorite character?
3. Who is your patron troll? ( If you have no idea)
4. What is your favorite panel/quote?
5. and what is your favorite song from homestuck?

my answers:
1. Homestuck
2. The wayward Vagabond
3. Sollux
4. WV: Rescue that poor lightning bug. And the page after it.
5. a tie between Black and How do I live

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 3rd, 2012 @ 03:42 AM Reply

At 1/3/12 03:13 AM, Klik wrote: 1. What is your favorite adventure? (inb4 this is a stupid and obvious question for everyone)

Problem Sleuth, though the first intermission and SBaHJ from Homestuck makes this a close tie.

Hella Jeff.

3. Who is your patron troll?

Terezi.

I just love how Hussie childishly plays with the morbidness of this panel.
For my favorite quote it must be
"Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty. "

Man, how could I choose when they are all so great?

Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:57 AM Reply

At 1/3/12 03:13 AM, Klik wrote: Hussie will probably not update for the next week in case any of you guys are not aware.

anyway might as well do a few questions to help start discussion in the thread in light of the lack of new pages.
1. What is your favorite adventure? (inb4 this is a stupid and obvious question for everyone)

Homestuck

Nepeta / and or Vriska

Eridan, I fucking hate Eidian. White Science bullshit!

This:
CG: HEY.
AC: :33 < *ac perks up curiously*
AC: :33 < *she wiggles her rear end a bit and then chases something she s33s bounce into one of karkats shoes*
CG: KARKAT CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAS TO SINK THIS LOW.
CG: KARKAT CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ASKING AN AUTISTIC GIRL IN A CAVE TO JOIN HIS TEAM.
CG: KARKAT MYSTIFIES IN INFINITE BEFUDDLEMENT OVER THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PRESENTLY THE BEST REMAINING CANDIDATE FOR THE RED TEAM.
AC: :33 < i am???
AC: :33 < i mean *ac says i am??? wondrously*
CG: YES AND KARKAT CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT.

This:
terminallyCapricious [TC] began trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

TC: honk.
CG: GAMZEE!!!
CG: FUCK
CG: THERE YOU ARE, YOU HAD ME WORRIED DUDE
TC: HONK.
CG: UH
CG: YEAH
CG: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ANYWAY, I TOLD EVERYONE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE GONNA WANDER OFF.
CG: YEAH, I GET IT WISE GUY, YOU'RE A FUCKING CLOWN, WHO CARES.
CG: QUIT THE BULLSHIT PARTYCLOWN ANTICS AND GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE.
CG: THE SHIT HAS HIT THE WHIRLING DEVICE, AND YOU COULD BE IN SERIOUS DANGER OUT THERE.
TC: shut up.
CG: WHAT...
TC: I SAID SHUT THE MOTHERFUCK UP, MOTHERFUCKER.
TC: honk honk honk :o)
CG: DUDE
CG: ARE YOU OK
CG: YOU'RE REALLY WEIRDING ME OUT.
TC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
TC: uh, yeah...
TC: I GUESS I'M ALL MOTHERFUCKIN WEIRDING OUT AT SOME EXTENT TO MY OWN MOTHERFUCKIN SELF.
TC: but it's all good, i'm chill with it.
CG: OH GOD
CG: NO NO NO, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU WENT CRAZY, I COULDN'T TAKE THAT ON TOP OF ALL THIS.
TC: ON TOP OF MOTHERFUCKIN WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER.
CG: ERIDAN JUST FLIPPED HIS SHIT AND KILLED FEFERI AND KANAYA, AND I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT ABOUT IT.
TC: heh heh.
CG: HEH HEH???
CG: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
CG: SERIOUSLY, GET BACK HERE NOW, AND HAVE A SLIME PIE TO RELAX OR SOMETHING.
TC: SLIME?
TC: there is no more slime, brother.
TC: AND ANYWAY.
TC: shit was motherfuckin poison, didn't you know?
CG: UH...
CG: NO? I MEAN, I WOULD NEVER EAT IT, BUT
TC: THEN GET MOTHERFUCKIN SCHOOLFED ALL ABOUT THE WICKED NEWS, PUNCHLINE BLOODED MOTHERFUCKER.
TC: it rots you.
TC: RUSTS YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN THINK PAN.
TC: and the floor all stares up back at you through the motherfuckin hole.
TC: BUT THERE IS NO HOLE NOW.
TC: only under motherfuckin standing of who all i was made out to be all along.
TC: ONLY UNDER MOTHERFUCKING STANDING OF WHO ALL I WAS MADE OUT TO MOTHERFUCKING BE ALL A MOTHERFUCKING LONG.
CG: OH MY GOD
CG: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
TC: i've been kicking the wicked ignorance on this shit.
TC: BEEN MOTHERFUCKIN SLAUGHTERING THE WICKED IGNORANCE, BRO.
TC: all up in lifelong denial about my calling.
TC: AS A DESCENDANT OF THE HIGH MOTHERFUCKIN SUBJUGGLATORS.
TC: we are higher than you, brother.
TC: WE ARE HIGHER THAN MOTHERFUCKIN EVERYBODY.
CG: GAMZEE
CG: PLEASE NO
TC: and now i'm the last one, so i finally motherfuckin understand.
TC: I FINALLY GOT MY MOTHERFUCKING UNDERSTAND ON TO WHO THE MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS ARE.
TC: they were always both me. :o)
TC: AND ALSO MOTHERFUCKING ME. Do:
TC: and now.
TC: AND MOTHERFUCKING NOW.
TC: i am going to motherfuckin kill all you motherfuckers.
CG: OH MAN
TC: I AM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING KILL ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.
TC: and paint the wicked pictures with your motherfuckin blood.
TC: FROM YOUR VEINS WILL DRIP MY MIRACLES.
TC: your crushed bones will make my special stardust.
TC: WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL, BROTHER.
TC: HOOOOOOOOOOONK.

terminallyCapricious [TC] ceased trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

and

"You have never been so scared in your entire life."

Flare, Black and the Cascade as a whole.

BBS Signature
doubleO-Q
doubleO-Q
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 04:57 PM Reply

At 1/3/12 03:13 AM, Klik wrote: Hussie will probably not update for the next week in case any of you guys are not aware.

Why would you even ask this? Homestuck, duh. =P

Vriska. like how she's a huge bitch but underneath it all she cares and junk. I think if she was still alive she'd probably be changing a lot and becoming nicer to everybody.

Sollux

Does Cascade count as a panel?

I'd probably say Derse Dreamers, on the other hand my favorite changes all the time =P (Other favorite include Mayor Maynot, Terezi Owns, Umbral Ultimatum, Descend, Black, and Sburban Jungle)

Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 4th, 2012 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 1/3/12 12:04 AM, Erty wrote:
At 1/2/12 10:43 PM, Erty wrote: I still stand by my theory that GCat's real name is Curie, which I explained why in my last post.
I almost forgot. A lesser known unit for radioactive activity is a Rutherford, equivalent to a million Becquerels, but I doubt Hussie would be as mean as give the cat a name like that.

Maybe the cat's name will be Curie, and it'll have an owner named Doc Rutherford?

Also, Hussie's update calender for those who haven't seen it.

BBS Signature
doubleO-Q
doubleO-Q
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 03:27 PM Reply

I'm not really that interested in Gcat's real name >_> I'm more curious about the similarities between Jake English and Lord English. The most popular theory is that Lord English is actually Jake as an adult but I think it's probably more complicated than that. Also due in part to the fact that Lord English's head looks almost exactly like Lil' Cals (cept green and with fangs)

I'm also curious about Jack's role in the future. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's a possibility he'll become more of an ally in the future than anything, mostly due to his loyalty and obedience towards Jade. Whatever the case, he still has a lot of major parts to play in all this.

As for the new kids, I'm not sure what their role will be, but I think they probably will have little to nothing to do with the current cast until near the end of the story, during the inevitable final showdown with Lord English. They'll probably get a few glimpses and a vague idea of the kids before them, but not much I think.

On a lighter note, what would you all say is your favorite ships? =P Mine is definitely John+Vriska. I like how he was kind of able to get her to open up and try and become more of a good guy. Too bad she's dead now =(

Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 1/5/12 03:27 PM, doubleO-Q wrote: I'm not really that interested in Gcat's real name >_> I'm more curious about the similarities between Jake English and Lord English. The most popular theory is that Lord English is actually Jake as an adult but I think it's probably more complicated than that.

The thing is that Lord English, once summoned, went back in time and made an influence on Human and alternian cultures. Thus why Jake English has so many onjects that relate to him.

Also due in part to the fact that Lord English's head looks almost exactly like Lil' Cals (cept green and with fangs)

Lil cal is lord English's Grandfather and Doc Scratch's father when the creation of doc scratch occurred.

I'm also curious about Jack's role in the future. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's a possibility he'll become more of an ally in the future than anything, mostly due to his loyalty and obedience towards Jade. Whatever the case, he still has a lot of major parts to play in all this.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Jack will eventually become a ally as well since he has loyalty to Jade and the fact he is having feelings for PM.

As for the new kids, I'm not sure what their role will be, but I think they probably will have little to nothing to do with the current cast until near the end of the story, during the inevitable final showdown with Lord English. They'll probably get a few glimpses and a vague idea of the kids before them, but not much I think.

My guess is that only 12 or 13 kids will survive until the final battle against Lord English. (or whoever the fuck is the new villain at that point) Each kid will ascend to their own god tier and it will most likely be one god tier of each. Most likely all the kids will survive till the end and only 4 or 5 trolls will live. (Karkat, Gamzee, Terezi, Sollux, and uranianUmbra)

On a lighter note, what would you all say is your favorite ships?

Can we for the love of budha please not talk about shipping in this thread? okthxbye.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 1/5/12 05:55 PM, Klik wrote:
At 1/5/12 03:27 PM, doubleO-Q wrote: I'm not really that interested in Gcat's real name >_> I'm more curious about the similarities between Jake English and Lord English. The most popular theory is that Lord English is actually Jake as an adult but I think it's probably more complicated than that.
The thing is that Lord English, once summoned, went back in time and made an influence on Human and alternian cultures. Thus why Jake English has so many onjects that relate to him.

Hussie would just do that, I suspect more weird plot shit lol.

Also due in part to the fact that Lord English's head looks almost exactly like Lil' Cals (cept green and with fangs)
Lil cal is lord English's Grandfather and Doc Scratch's father when the creation of doc scratch occurred.

Magic cue ball wanst it?

Yeah I'm pretty sure Jack will eventually become a ally as well since he has loyalty to Jade and the fact he is having feelings for PM.

Lies! His killing of mom and dad has put me at odds with him. Plus he's an arse in every session.

My guess is that only 12 or 13 kids will survive until the final battle against Lord English. (or whoever the fuck is the new villain at that point) Each kid will ascend to their own god tier and it will most likely be one god tier of each. Most likely all the kids will survive till the end and only 4 or 5 trolls will live. (Karkat, Gamzee, Terezi, Sollux, and uranianUmbra)

When are we gonna see uranianUmbra!? I seriously have no patience haha.

On a lighter note, what would you all say is your favorite ships?
Can we for the love of budha please not talk about shipping in this thread? okthxbye.

Nepeta's covered al that stuff, we could speculate the next God Tier character?

BBS Signature
Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 5th, 2012 @ 09:49 PM Reply

i ship droog<3serenity

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 1/5/12 09:49 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: i ship droog<3serenity

doubleO-Q
I ship Lunaful c3<
Klik

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 10th, 2012 @ 10:16 AM Reply

So about that update...

I think it's safe to assume Jasper's sudden disappearance from Rose earlier was caused by Ro. Lal. appearifying him to her and his demise was caused by Ro. Lal. appearifying the Colonel Sassacre book above him. Not sure what to do, she sends Jaspers back to Rose. Any thoughts?

Bananular.

BBS Signature
Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 10th, 2012 @ 07:36 PM Reply

At 1/10/12 10:16 AM, Erty wrote: So about that update...

I think it's safe to assume Jasper's sudden disappearance from Rose earlier was caused by Ro. Lal. appearifying him to her and his demise was caused by Ro. Lal. appearifying the Colonel Sassacre book above him. Not sure what to do, she sends Jaspers back to Rose. Any thoughts?

Pretty much, just waiting to be handed a total mindfuck.

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 10th, 2012 @ 08:12 PM Reply

Wasn't her last name confirmed to be Lalonde? I recall Jake saying something like "Hold on, Lalonde is pestering me".

Valjylmyr
Valjylmyr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 10th, 2012 @ 08:28 PM Reply

At 1/10/12 08:12 PM, Tateos wrote:

Wasn't her last name confirmed to be Lalonde? I recall Jake saying something like "Hold on, Lalonde is pestering me".

Since the Scratch replaced Rose and Dave with their parents, their last names didn't change. Ro's last name is still Lalonde.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Mspa Crew Jan. 13th, 2012 @ 11:23 PM Reply

Time to guess post scratch's bro's name.

It's Dillon Strider. Defiantly Dillon.

BBS Signature