00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tyler, the Creator Arrested

4,258 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 15:00:57

At 12/29/11 02:58 PM, shrimpchris wrote: Also Eddy, no one has heard of this guy or his band and I don't think anyone cares.

You're a fucking moron. His song Yonkers has nearly 40 million views on YouTube, and plenty of the people in this thread have heard of him. Stop living under a fucking rock.

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 15:02:23

At 12/28/11 05:46 PM, daethdrain wrote: Is he black and does he have an Afro?

That WOULD explain a lot...

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 15:12:46

At 12/29/11 03:00 PM, EddyFromEEnE wrote:
At 12/29/11 02:58 PM, shrimpchris wrote: Also Eddy, no one has heard of this guy or his band and I don't think anyone cares.
You're a fucking moron. His song Yonkers has nearly 40 million views on YouTube, and plenty of the people in this thread have heard of him. Stop living under a fucking rock.

It's alot closer to 30 million than 40 million and it sucks. There are tons of artists here on Newgrounds alone that are way better and don't get the attention they deserve because of people who only listen to the same shitty songs over and over again.

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 15:15:41

At 12/29/11 03:12 PM, shrimpchris wrote: It's alot closer to 30 million than 40 million and it sucks. There are tons of artists here on Newgrounds alone that are way better and don't get the attention they deserve because of people who only listen to the same shitty songs over and over again.

It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not, he's very well known. He's basically controversial and infamous.

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 15:23:59

At 12/28/11 08:22 PM, MadCow wrote:
hellz YESSS, i love fig bat digger nicks all up in my bootyhole on the reg~

Why so denial hun? Also all im saying is that I don't listen to much rap so little infact that I have no idea who your gangster love interest is so stop all the agro and just accept it.

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 16:50:32

At 12/28/11 05:54 PM, VJF wrote: Btw, that mugshot of his made me think that he could possibly be the lost nephew of one of America's "favorite" past political members.

I think I've lost what little respect I've had for him because of how dumb he looks in that mugshot.

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 17:51:40

Before you guys start fucking talk about Tyler know the fucking story. Tyler was on stage telling the sound man to turn his mic up%uFEFF but the soundman kept shaking his head no. Tyler got fed up and ran to the sound man and told him to turn his mic up because 2 girls were hurt and he wanted to tell the crowd to calm down because they will listen to him. The soundman kept saying no so he kicked the plexy glass, stomping on the board, and tossed his mic. Thats why he went to jail.

from the yutube video. TMZ is shit and retarded so i place a random youtube comment over them in credibility

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 17:59:25

Who the hell is this guy? Everyone talks about him and my school's TV is on MTVU and it plays his shitty songs all the time.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 20:22:18

At 12/29/11 03:15 PM, EddyFromEEnE wrote:
It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not, he's very well known. He's basically controversial and infamous.

That's because he's a shitty attention whore similar to Marilyn Manson.

Response to Tyler, the Creator Arrested 2011-12-29 20:24:23

At 12/29/11 03:23 PM, slugathor wrote:
At 12/28/11 08:22 PM, MadCow wrote:
hellz YESSS, i love fig bat digger nicks all up in my bootyhole on the reg~
Why so denial hun? Also all im saying is that I don't listen to much rap so little infact that I have no idea who your gangster love interest is so stop all the agro and just accept it.

there was no denial or aggression breh, i thought gay nerds knew how to read! i totally have accepted it that crackerass hipsters like you choose not to like hardcore underground gun-toting drug-pushing thug-fucking gangster ass negros like tyler the cre8r just because he's an up&cumming rap arteest. he's too real & raw for your whitebread suburban utopia state of mind & you hate him because he is a proud black man

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature