:(

deckheadtottie
deckheadtottie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Programmer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 06:37 AM Reply

You come to a games and movie website, go to its forums NO go to its GENERAL forum and wonder why we aren't discussing Kierkegaard and Plato?

Son, come on....

#coys

BBS Signature
Sir-Hank-Frank
Sir-Hank-Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 06:47 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 06:29 AM, Dino10 wrote: It's surprsingly low.
I'm not complaining or anything.

It just makes me want to cry....

(

Like hell it is, everyone here likes to act mature and impress mods. Fucking boring ass puss weed stuck up cock sucking homosexuals, the whole lot of you.

Lintire
Lintire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 06:52 AM Reply

I'd say that the maturity level on the forum is pretty good, considering the extremes. Good balance of pretentiousness and douchery.

DingoTheDog
DingoTheDog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 06:53 AM Reply

Try the politics section: page upon page upon page upon page of the same 4 or so subjects being argued, counter argued, argued again and then reset to the beginning where the enjoyable process resumes.

What I love is how after all the presumably intellectual debates nobdy ever seems to learn anything, change their opinions or develop any new ideas.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 06:56 AM Reply

Well you could try Politics, you'll get laughed at and fast though if you don't know what you're talking about. Whether or not you know what you're talking about you can post in Video Games, it's just the General forum where people talk about Video Games. Clubs & Crews is probably your best bet for some maturity among others with things you like.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Shady
Shady
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 07:02 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 06:37 AM, deckheadtottie wrote: ...

You come to a games and movie website, go to its forums NO go to its GENERAL forum and wonder why we aren't discussing Kierkegaard and Plato?

Son, come on....

I actually like the way people interact with eachother on here, it's pretty cool. :)
I completely ignore the games and stay real as fuck to keep them on their toes, so that's good sport. :D

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 07:21 AM Reply

No we are mature,you...you are immature .Fuck you,bitch.John Cena rules and my friends agree with this.I funny yeah as hell.

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 07:25 AM Reply

Define "mature" because adult swim is intended for a "mature" audience.

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 07:25 AM Reply

Immaturity is preferable to vacuity and atrophy. It preserves natural curiosity, unlike the firmly fixed maturity.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 07:44 AM Reply

This place is a more laid back forum to have a place to talk about anything. Anyone at any age doesn't have to worry about their level of maturity here. But thanks for the input, as if nobody in General has ever noticed in the time since the BBS was created.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 08:01 AM Reply

jokes on u gusy i was just pretending to be stupid!!!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Intelligentposter
Intelligentposter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 08:02 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 08:01 AM, Halberd wrote: jokes on u gusy i was just pretending to be stupid!!!!1

Halberd, You are my favorite user.

data662
data662
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:14 AM Reply

Welcoem to the Inturwebz =D

Scintillating
Scintillating
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:17 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 06:29 AM, Dino10 wrote: It's surprsingly low.
I'm not complaining or anything.

It just makes me want to cry....

(

You're not very mature if that makes you want to cry.

Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:20 AM Reply

would you rather we be more...

The maturity level on this forum...

comicretard
comicretard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Artist
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:29 AM Reply

Maturity? Your gamer tag is in your sig, and you're going to talk about maturity? How about you go to the deviantart forums and never come back, huh?

Click the image below to check out my webcomic, OVERKILL! - Best Threads Ever!
David Brown//ComicRetard

BBS Signature
Coreghost
Coreghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:41 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 06:52 AM, Lintire wrote: I'd say that the maturity level on the forum is pretty good, considering the extremes. Good balance of pretentiousness and douchery.

XD

Nemo103
Nemo103
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:42 AM Reply

Its more low than that man, thats why +1 exists

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:47 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 06:37 AM, deckheadtottie wrote: ...

Son, come on....

Hahahahaha, this this this.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
MrMeD
MrMeD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 09:50 AM Reply

Low maturity on an internet forum?
You don't fucking say?

i-am-ghey
i-am-ghey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 10:56 AM Reply

i believe there is already a mature section on newgrounds to satisfy all your needs. (well, most of your needs)

the link to that page can be found at the top of every page. check it out.

^Just another nonsensical forum post.^

Mismo
Mismo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:01 AM Reply

It does not make me cry, it just makes me reconsider the whole procreation thing.

"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
YourShadowedDestiny
YourShadowedDestiny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:02 AM Reply

no shit, you are talking to teenagers.

Why are the news stories repeated? Can't they be calles Olds???

liljim
liljim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 11:02 AM, YourShadowedDestiny wrote: no shit, you are talking to teenagers.

Ahem.

Coreghost
Coreghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:19 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 11:04 AM, liljim wrote:
At 12/27/11 11:02 AM, YourShadowedDestiny wrote: no shit, you are talking to teenagers.
Ahem.

Liljim is an administrator. Administrators are paid employees of Newgrounds. At their choice, they may or may not interact with the users on the site, but those who do can perform the same tasks as a Moderator such as locking/removing forum threads or user/game comments, but also have the ability to permanently ban users who do not follow the rules. Administrators may also modify user profiles that do not follow the site rules.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:20 AM Reply

Shut up. You're gay. You're a gay noob. I get pussy. Fuck you. Justin Bieber sucks.
>noob bitching
>almost 2011
>noose around my dick

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Coreghost
Coreghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 11:20 AM, Sevkat wrote: Shut up. You're gay. You're a gay noob. I get pussy. Fuck you. Justin Bieber sucks.
>noob bitching
>almost 2011
>noose around my dick

That's good ol' Sevkat. Deal with it, he'll never change.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:24 AM Reply

At 12/27/11 11:23 AM, Coreghost wrote:
At 12/27/11 11:20 AM, Sevkat wrote: Shut up. You're gay. You're a gay noob. I get pussy. Fuck you. Justin Bieber sucks.
>noob bitching
>almost 2011
>noose around my dick
That's good ol' Sevkat. Deal with it, he'll never change.

stfu & deal w/ it nerd stop patronizing me I feel crowded with nerds like you up in my grill cramping my style I get pussy

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Musician
Response to The maturity level on this forum... Dec. 27th, 2011 @ 11:26 AM Reply

I am a ripe banana.

The maturity level on this forum...

Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature