00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

23,121 Views | 488 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 20:38:32

Hello I am startinf this club for all those people out there who hunt and/or are vampires themselves... I Demmenthsis am a Vampire Hunter that also happens to be a Vampire. Does anyone wish to join me in my fight against the scurge of our race???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 20:41:06

ß áóäó îõîòíèêîì âàìïèðà, íî òàêæå âàìïèð ìîÿ ñîáñòâåííàÿ ëè÷íîñòü.

Does anyone else know Russian???

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 20:59:51

*starts* walks into study and looks for a book. Sees one entitled 'The meiji era and it's folklore', grabs it and sits on recliner by the fire. Opens the book and reads:
The meji era although most commonly known as the 'Age of the Samurai' has had quite a many tale of darkness and deception, wich is why I wrote this book, so that you could be informed of the tales of their time.
Story 1: Vampire Hunter Ruin
There once was a man so bold and courageous that many thought he was a god. He carried his katana in his hand ready to draw it at a momments notice. When he was walking along one night, just after leaving his home in search of food at the local sinjuka hut, he saw a shadow in the darkness of the trees, at first he ignored it thinkind it a village commoner out hunting at night, but this was a grave mistake, for when he walked past it the vampiress dahlia lunged at him from the darkness. He drew his blade and sliced, but it was to late, he could feel his energy being drained from him. He soon passed out from blood loss. He was very surprised when he awoke lying in a bed chanber twice the size of his home. A women walked in and sat next to him and started explaining that the Couness de Dahlia wished to see him. He reached for his sword, but it was gone, so reluctently he opened the door and walked out.......

Puts the book down and looks at the clock. Goes off to eat dinner.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 21:06:35

At 5/8/04 08:38 PM, Dementhysis wrote: . I Demmenthsis am a Vampire Hunter that also happens to be a Vampire. Does anyone wish to join me in my fight against the scurge of our race???

You butchered your own name.

This sounds pretty close to Vampire Hunter D, which was some pretty awesome anime. Except I guess he was only half vampire, right?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 21:08:38

At 5/8/04 09:06 PM, pieoncar wrote:
At 5/8/04 08:38 PM, Dementhysis wrote: . I Demmenthsis am a Vampire Hunter that also happens to be a Vampire. Does anyone wish to join me in my fight against the scurge of our race???
You butchered your own name.

This sounds pretty close to Vampire Hunter D, which was some pretty awesome anime. Except I guess he was only half vampire, right?

Correct. Would you like to join?

p.s. this is an RPC (Role Playing Club)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 21:27:12

*comes back* continues
Puts out fire in study and walks upstairs to the bedchamber... morning is coming soon and I must get ready. I here a knocking at my door. I walk downstairs and open the door it is my Boy Friend Berlin I envite him in. He is mortal so he doesn't have to prepare for the morning like I do so he lays down on the couch and goes to sleep. I walk back upstairs and change into my nightgown and open my tomb. I lay down in the tomb and close it.
*12 hours later*............... *must check on other topics brb

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 21:27:31

I'd liek to join, but I'm not exactly sure how this works...could ya fill me in? Am i supposed to continue the story from where yu left it or something?

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 21:33:00

At 5/8/04 09:27 PM, LunchBox29 wrote: I'd liek to join, but I'm not exactly sure how this works...could ya fill me in? Am i supposed to continue the story from where yu left it or something?

You may join. No you don't continue where I left off. it's not a story it's more like an RPG only it's a RPC so just interact in any way you wish. One condition you must pick an alter ego for this club I am Vampire Hunter Dement you can be whatever you wish as long as it has an old lore ring to it.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-08 22:21:56

Anyone wishing to join must come up with a reason why and a name for themselves durring the RPC..

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:05:45

*awakens after 12 hours of sleep and looks at the clock ahhh darkness goes downstairs awakens Berlin and they travel together to the Mercenaries cult where there are always jobs to be taken. Berlin gets hired as a bodygurd for some rich man's daughter however I am hired to stalk and kill the Vampire Lestat. Now I am a pretty good Vampire Hunter, but Lestat is an even older Vampire than I, but hey a jobs a job. I set off for my long journey sources tell me Lestat is in London feasting upon the women of the burlesque houses. I will arive in London in two hours report back then*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:08:58

At 5/8/04 09:08 PM, Dementhysis-dementis wrote:

Yikies! Don't let CHEESEGOD or Foxspere hear about that. RPG copy clubs Cheese calls them...He's the leader of the RPG club.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:15:22

At 5/9/04 12:08 AM, Aasha wrote:
At 5/8/04 09:08 PM, Dementhysis-dementis wrote:

Yikies! Don't let CHEESEGOD or Foxspere hear about that. RPG copy clubs Cheese calls them...He's the leader of the RPG club.

Thank you for your concern, but I am afraid of none except maybe every leading member in the NG Assassins and the NG Mafia. Aside from that I am afraid of none.

I have nothing to fear this club is not a copycat it is an entirely different type of club except for the Role PLaying part LOL. Mine has to do with death,death, death, vampires, vampire hunters, and uhhhh death. LOL :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:22:06

Hehe, no need to fear anyone at all here silly. But There is a RPG club already that deals with death stuff too..The Shadow Prophets..led by Foxsphere. It deals with the type of RPing that you are doing. I really don't mean to sound rude (Honest!) but I think anyone that wanted to be in a RPG type of club have already joined one. :/ Good luckies though, I hope yours works out...uh...I'll call ya "Dee" xD... Hope it works out, Dee.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:27:03

At 5/9/04 12:22 AM, Aasha wrote: Hehe, no need to fear anyone at all here silly. But There is a RPG club already that deals with death stuff too..The Shadow Prophets..led by Foxsphere. It deals with the type of RPing that you are doing. I really don't mean to sound rude (Honest!) but I think anyone that wanted to be in a RPG type of club have already joined one. :/ Good luckies though, I hope yours works out...uh...I'll call ya "Dee" xD... Hope it works out, Dee.

Thanks for your concern and the nickname. Believe me I know of Foxspheres crew well I tried to join LOL :P said I had to wait till chapter two unfortunately. So until then i'm here talk 2 ya later. :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:34:26

Oh? but I though Chapter 2 started just this past week though...Um... I might be guessing but I bet you asked a long time ago huh? :D

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:37:14

At 5/9/04 12:34 AM, Aasha wrote: Oh? but I though Chapter 2 started just this past week though...Um... I might be guessing but I bet you asked a long time ago huh? :D

Yes LOL :P let's see if I can go join then brb *fades off tofind Chapter 2*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:41:47

this is a chatroom for aasha and demented-demon or whatever...

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:46:41

At 5/9/04 12:41 AM, _matt_ wrote: this is a chatroom for aasha and demented-demon or whatever...

Dementhysis-dementis and this is an RPC club if you wish to join then join if not then that's up to you... (Did not mean to sound rude in any of that)

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 00:47:53

At 5/9/04 12:46 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
At 5/9/04 12:41 AM, _matt_ wrote: this is a chatroom for aasha and demented-demon or whatever...
Dementhysis-dementis and this is an RPC club if you wish to join then join if not then that's up to you... (Did not mean to sound rude in any of that)

thanks but no thanks, im not into rp'ing

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:05:43

OK like I said that's your choice.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:10:47

At 5/9/04 12:08 AM, Aasha wrote: Yikies! Don't let CHEESEGOD or Foxspere hear about that. RPG copy clubs Cheese calls them...He's the leader of the RPG club.

Get your facts straight before shooting your mouth off dolt. FIGMENT is the leader of the RPG club or haven't you noticed his BBS sig. You've been in the club how long???

blood...its in you to give...

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:16:29

*says nothing fears the 1337 ness compared to own newbness*

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:18:24

At 5/9/04 01:16 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *says nothing fears the 1337 ness compared to own newbness*

he just has a high level, nothing to fear at all

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:21:16

At 5/9/04 01:18 AM, _matt_ wrote:
At 5/9/04 01:16 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote: *says nothing fears the 1337 ness compared to own newbness*

Yes, but high level means that he can blam the crap out of anything I ever make LOL :P speaking of making I have to submit some audio. I don't do flash, but audio is very easy for me.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:21:53

At 5/9/04 01:10 AM, Bloodthorne wrote:
At 5/9/04 12:08 AM, Aasha wrote: Yikies! Don't let CHEESEGOD or Foxspere hear about that. RPG copy clubs Cheese calls them...He's the leader of the RPG club.
Get your facts straight before shooting your mouth off dolt. FIGMENT is the leader of the RPG club or haven't you noticed his BBS sig. You've been in the club how long???

Hm...I'd guess only about a month. Cheesegod is the GM for al the RPing so I assumed he was the leader. Either way...then switch CHEESEGOD out and put Figment in it's place xD.

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:21:57

Nothing to fear? Nothing?!? Such a brave lad _matt_. Sleep with the lights on tonight non believer. My special stock of tomato juice is almost gone.

Get him my love.

Vampire Hunters Club(RPC)

blood...its in you to give...

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 01:26:40

At 5/9/04 01:21 AM, Bloodthorne wrote:
Nothing to fear? Nothing?!? Such a brave lad _matt_. Sleep with the lights on tonight non believer. My special stock of tomato juice is almost gone.

Get him my love.

one word: garlic...but anyway im not scared by anyone on ng at all, besides wade he could cripple me good, and tom, i was almost permanently deleted or banned (if forgot), o well thats what i get for being an asshat.

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 02:26:26

At 5/9/04 01:26 AM, _matt_ wrote:
At 5/9/04 01:21 AM, Bloodthorne wrote:

Get him my love.
one word: garlic...but anyway im not scared by anyone on ng at all, besides wade he could cripple me good, and tom, i was almost permanently deleted or banned (if forgot), o well thats what i get for being an asshat.

three words:garlic doesn't work
Only sunlight or the eternal flame works on Vampires. Crosses will work on holding them back IF you are a true believer. You have a Vampire Hunter at your service you know. LOL :P

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 02:28:28

At 5/9/04 02:26 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
Only sunlight or the eternal flame works on Vampires. Crosses will work on holding them back IF you are a true believer. You have a Vampire Hunter at your service you know. LOL :P

stop being ph00lish, vampires arent real at all, so i dont really care, i was just being stereo-typical

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Vampire Hunters Club(RPC) 2004-05-09 02:31:44

At 5/9/04 02:28 AM, _matt_ wrote:
At 5/9/04 02:26 AM, Dementhysis-lamia wrote:
stop being ph00lish, vampires arent real at all, so i dont really care, i was just being stereo-typical

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL :P just uhhh one little thing wrong Vampires are real. I am not a real one I just play one on the net, but they are real. They are not stereotypical either. They are more like gods then demons of the night or scurges of the underworld. They are smart in their killings they kill and erase so that they are not known.

p.s. I am not ph00lish or |D|-|001!5|-| however you wish to say it I am actualy pretty smart in certain matters.