00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Year Resolutions

1,909 Views | 28 Replies

New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:02:28

2011 is at an end, and 2012 is literally right around the corner now.

New Year Resolutions are great because it's good to have goals for yourself, what do you guys want to accomplish in the new year???

Personally, my main priority is to live a happier and healthier life, this would include a lot of things technically so it will be the biggest change I'm making. I don't mean to eat healthy and such, but more so put myself in more positive environments than negative ones, focus on accomplishing a night at work, one day at a time, buying myself things that I deserve with my pay checks, and spending my new year with people that will stick around and be there in the next one, given they don't die.

Besides that, I want to take more time to focus on music than I did this year, I got a lot of tracks released on here in 2012, I think around 50 or so, without checking.
I don't want to rush the release of tracks, but I want to focus more on releasing quality music and start working more on spreading my name locally. On New Years eve I should be battling at a skate jam / party at the local shop nearby, they make the music scene possible here, and given I'm one of the better artists in my area I think that it is time to step my game up and prove it (without being cocky).

And the third thing I want to do is hopefully move out of my dad's house, at least for a bit considering that it may not work out, but it's definitely on the list of things to do. Soon I'll be 18 and I just want a taste of life without living under a parent's roof for a bit. I know he'd take me back in if I fucked it up, and my friend needs a new place to live and a new room-mate since his girlfriend and him just broke up. So it can't hurt to help him out and help myself out at the same time.

That's my plans, how about you?!

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:08:34

Oh yeah, we were so into Christmas, we all but forgot about the other popular holiday coming up. I always make new years resolutions, but I think it's kind of rare if I ever keep all of them. I do think I'm doing better over the years. I guess my resolution would probably be something like making more money at my job and doing better with my studies, if I decide to go into further college classes this year, which I most likely will at some point.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:15:45

At 12/26/11 01:02 PM, Luke wrote: 2011 is at an end, and 2012 is literally right around the corner now.

New Year Resolutions are great because it's good to have goals for yourself, what do you guys want to accomplish in the new year???

I want to use Newgrounds a lot more than I did in 2010 and 2011. I the last BBS forum post I made before I stopped using Newgrounds was on 04/07/11 12:58 AM. I started using Newgrounds again on Posted: 12/04/11 05:02 AM. Because I stopped using Newgrounds for a while my level is lower than most people that made a Newgrounds account around the same time that I made mine, same thing with the number of BBS posts. I started using Newgrounds again because I became interested in online forums again. I also was getting bored of the internet. I'm mostly on Newgrounds now. I am so fucking happy that I started using Newgrounds again!

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:22:42

Finish highschool. Enlist. Earn the rank which get fallout shelters. These are succinctly my resolutions.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:30:17

Lose weight, stop smoking (cigarettes), and get contacts for my eyes.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:42:02

At 12/26/11 01:12 PM, WaffleVoyager wrote: I'm going to get really drunk and when I stop vomiting I'm going to promise the toilet that I'm crying into that I will never let this happen again.

Yeehhh buddy thats how we do.

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:43:51

I guess upload more content on newgrounds.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 13:59:20

Lol, what goals.
Every year I do the same: nothing.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 14:20:00

The problem with new year's resolution is a lot in the list are not possible. Will be that, will be good, not anymore, etc. etc. However I believe it helps a lot especially to those who wants to improve themselves.

The best way to deal with it is just to think that "I'll become better"!

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 14:23:21

I can literally never keep any new year's resolution, ever. I always forget what it is after about a week.

This year I'll make it something easy, like avoiding speaking to my ex or something equally simple.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 14:30:23

Get rich.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 14:34:32

In regards to Newgrounds, I'd like to do a lot more blamming and saving. It would be awesome if I could become a Supreme Commander by 2013.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 14:35:47

This new year I resolve to completely lose contact with reality and live in my own little world.

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 14:37:39

I'm going to have as much fun as possible.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 14:50:10

I think my New Year Resolution is that i need to something about discovering 2012.

Since it's not gonna be the end of the world since i saw that crisis is not coming to Earth, thank god for that BBC article that i just saw on BBC.com

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 15:04:40

MY Resolution for the new Year :

Fap less

Quack!

Woundersplenndin'!

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 15:08:24

My resolution last year was to drink and smoke less but i smoked and drank more, so next year i resolve to drink and smoke more. I also want to goto India or Cambodia. Other than that im fine with whatever the year throws at me.

None

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 15:09:34

The usual one about exercising more - I need to do that, for sure.

I want to get a new job and a new girlfriend, as it's just over 9 months since my breakup now. I'm ready to move on. (Coop, you were ready a few days after, you randy fuck!)

I also want to move out, but that's certainly reliant on resolution 2 and possibly 3, to get things sorted.

Oh and I want to improve my cricket, though that's reliant on number 1.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 15:12:47

Really just one: Getting glasses. The world a few meters away from me starts to become very unclear...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 15:23:40

At 12/26/11 02:30 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote: Get rich.

That's part of my living a happier life resolution. Nobody can tell me that money doesn't make people happy, because come pay day, and I see about 800 dollars or more when looking at my bank statement, that makes me happy. Then I can buy nice things like new music gear, new clothes, etc.

I want to get rich too, I will one day I hope - But it isn't in the list for 2012, just a steady income will be enough for now.

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 16:03:17

Start flossing.

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 16:07:28

my new years resolution is 1366 X 768

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 19:24:36

Get the girl.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 19:25:51

Lose weight, trim up, of course.

Become a pilot.

Animate 10 flashes and submit twenty Art Submissions before I join the Army.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 19:27:55

My resolution is to stop zero bombing you. Enjoy.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 19:31:53

At 12/26/11 02:34 PM, ZJ wrote: In regards to Newgrounds, I'd like to do a lot more blamming and saving. It would be awesome if I could become a Supreme Commander by 2013.

I'd also like to try to do other things to be a more active and constructive part of this website. For starters, I'd like to try and finally obtain a Deity Whistle while doubling the amount of reviews I've written for flash and audio submissions. Hopefully I'll have a productive 2012 as far as Newgrounds is concerned.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 19:50:53

Survive 2012 to make another new years resolution.

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 20:55:28

Get money.

Fuck bitches.

Go hard.

Response to New Year Resolutions 2011-12-26 20:56:53

Mines to stop smoking :)

original, i know