00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

For my artist and game developer

762 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 10:16:03

Yesterday marked the 1st stage of developing my game and me, BlackMist75, and MichaelNepo are working on a game that is basicly a top-down 3rd person shooter.

Turkeyonastick someone named Jomillex pmed me and said he wanted to talk to you and I can post as much things about my game as I want.

So on that note. . .

These ideas are for my Game developer and my Artist :D

And sorry for the quallity being bad although I have Cs4 my computer wouldnt run it yesterday so I was back on my phone :/

And this is open post so if anyone wants to support us they can go right ahead ^^

Gun Shooting animation www.megaupload.com/?d=AJ7F7RNI

And the walking animation is HERE www.megaupload.com/?d=6R7IYS7M

these animations wont be in the finished product but it is just a little snapshot of how I want the characters to move and shoot

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 10:21:30

At 12/26/11 10:16 AM, Cyanshake wrote: Yesterday marked the 1st stage of developing my game and me, BlackMist75, and MichaelNepo are working on a game that is basicly a top-down 3rd person shooter.

Turkeyonastick someone named Jomillex pmed me and said he wanted to talk to you and I can post as much things about my game as I want.

oh and turkey im not the one saying that i can post as much as I want about my game jomillex said that just to not confuse you ahead of time ^^

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 10:54:38

Cyanshake, move this to the PMs and IMs. This part of making your game doesn't belong on the forums, and your communication with your team should not even be visible to anyone who decides they want to see.

Current Projects

Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)

Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 11:43:34

At 12/26/11 10:54 AM, cmkinusn wrote: Cyanshake, move this to the PMs and IMs. This part of making your game doesn't belong on the forums, and your communication with your team should not even be visible to anyone who decides they want to see.

there are no other working forums :/ and i want to show whats going on in development. all the other forums are saying Page not found

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 12:02:54

Just add me on Skype, noobgamer57

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 13:42:17

At 12/26/11 10:21 AM, Cyanshake wrote: oh and turkey im not the one saying that i can post as much as I want about my game jomillex said that just to not confuse you ahead of time ^^

Mmmmm, if you're making progress with the game I'll leave the thread open.

Don't forget private messages to Michaelnepo and Blackmist75, since you probably don't want to share all your information to people in the forums.

BBS Signature

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 14:10:25

At 12/26/11 01:42 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 12/26/11 10:21 AM, Cyanshake wrote: oh and turkey im not the one saying that i can post as much as I want about my game jomillex said that just to not confuse you ahead of time ^^
Mmmmm, if you're making progress with the game I'll leave the thread open.

Don't forget private messages to Michaelnepo and Blackmist75, since you probably don't want to share all your information to people in the forums.

I know that I dont want to share all info but I want to show some just to have a little snapshot, and chances are it will be scrapped

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-26 22:35:39

I dont see much progression? Why bother until you have a mockup of the game?

Response to For my artist and game developer 2011-12-27 15:22:24

At 12/26/11 10:35 PM, c0rupt3d wrote: I dont see much progression? Why bother until you have a mockup of the game?

we have just started
and it is concept art