Be a Supporter!
SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 5th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

At 2/5/12 07:06 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: well looks like romney won Nevada with Gringitch second and paul and santorum who came nowhere close.

Mitt Romney 11,822 47.6%
Newt Gingrich 5,623 22.7%
Ron Paul 4,619 18.6%
Rick Santorum 2,749 11.1%
Other 0 0%

At some point when the votes were coming in it was unsure who was going to win second. But Paul seems stuck in a permanent 3rd place position. Romney is the establishment favorite and you can tell that a republican Stockholm syndrome is really kicking in. At some point they may actually get excited that he's their [pre-selected?] candidate.

On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

joe9320
joe9320
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 02:17 AM Reply

At 3 days ago, SmilezRoyale wrote:
At 2/5/12 07:06 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: well looks like romney won Nevada with Gringitch second and paul and santorum who came nowhere close.
At some point when the votes were coming in it was unsure who was going to win second. But Paul seems stuck in a permanent 3rd place position.

I hope Romney brings the Republicans back to the good old days before Reagan. Gingrich can go eat shit, as well as Santorum.

I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature
Nomader
Nomader
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 02:55 AM Reply

Santorum's on the trail-blazing I guess. How very sad. Romney's the one Republican candidate who actually seems like he could be sensible once he starts to govern (I do respect Ron Paul, but his 'kill the Fed' economics doesn't seem to be very smart in the long term).

At 3 days ago, All-American-Badass wrote: He's libertarian, he pretty much tells big government to go fuck themselves. EPA, FDA? Get that shit out of there.

There's a reason we have both of those: to make sure people don't die from shit going into their water and their food. Makes sense to me, just saying. Guess I'm a 'big government democrat', I feel like some sort of dying breed nowadays with all this small government nonsense.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').
Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular
Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature
J1993
J1993
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 4 days ago, joe9320 wrote:
Who's the last GOP member that stood for the Republican's original left-wing policies?

Teddy Roosevelt possibly if you mean the sort of progressive view that the party had before they switched with the Democrats.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 8 hours ago, J1993 wrote:
At 4 days ago, joe9320 wrote:
Who's the last GOP member that stood for the Republican's original left-wing policies?
Teddy Roosevelt possibly if you mean the sort of progressive view that the party had before they switched with the Democrats.

No, during that time the two parties were practically the same the difference was in the voter group (i.e. whilst the Republicans had Blacks and nativists the Democrats had immigrants and Southerners), when the Progressives came in they were influencing both parties with each party trying to bring in the new group of Progressive voters into their wing. In fact Wilson's platform was the same as Roosevelt's platform except he wanted to break up trusts instead of regulate them. After WWI and the eventful year of 1919 the Republicans went to a Conservative route since now the Progressivism was tied with many negative things, but all of which usually were said to be linked with Communism which Americans hated, so by then the Republicans had become the Conservatives.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 04:00 PM Reply

At 5 days ago, joe9320 wrote: I hope Romney brings the Republicans back to the good old days before Reagan. Gingrich can go eat shit, as well as Santorum.

;;;
According to this article on Romney, the middle class (what's left of it) & the poor are fucked if he gets elected. THe author Robert Reich, who has served in 3 administrations , hasn't got much that nice to say about Romney
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/02/20122137738 240745.html

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Ravariel
Ravariel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 15th, 2012 @ 03:18 AM Reply

An interesting aside: Here's what Grover Norquist, head of the RNC recently said about Romney.

All we have to do is replace Obama. âEU¦ We are not auditioning for fearless leader. We donâEUTMt need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget. âEU¦ We just need a president to sign this stuff. We donâEUTMt need someone to think it up or design it. The leadership now for the modern conservative movement for the next 20 years will be coming out of the House and the Senate.

As far as the requirement for president?

Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to become president of the United States. This is a change for Republicans: the House and Senate doing the work with the president signing bills. His job is to be captain of the team, to sign the legislation that has already been prepared.

Just enough brain cells to do what he's told.

Tis better to sit in silence and be presumed a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

dude23
dude23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

Rick Perry is voted for by the idiot? I think you are forgetting that the GOP is primarily for political idiots.

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 12:07 AM Reply

It looks like the "let Detroit go bankrupt" speech is coming back to haunt Romney. If he loses Michigan, his home state, that's all we'll hear about until Super Tuesday. I'd kinda like the Republican primaries to draw out. I live in PA, so I'd like to be important. But that's just me.

Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 8 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Well, after Santorum's contraception gaffe, it looks like I'm a Romney supporter now.

What gaffe?

At 2 weeks ago, Travis wrote: ...what's so great about Ron Paul?

He talks a good talk. Seriously now, I don't know of anything he's done that shows he's a strong leader who can accomplish things in Washington. I watched a fraking 17-minute Ron Paul ad on Youtube; it went on and on about how the US is really the one responsible for 9/11 and how we need to bring the troops home, then showed pictures of Ron saying this or saying that, then a bunch of people going 'omigod Ron Paul is awesome I just came he's so awesome!', but never at all gets into his qualifications as the executive of the country. There are plenty of people who have all the same positions and beliefs as him, so why is THIS one our guy? He's been in the military, a vagina-doctor and a representative, that counts for something I guess, but does it translate to presidential credibility? I don't know; that video never touched that nor did anyone else I talk to. Please, someone tell me, what major things has this guy done other than win over a small, crazily-loyal support-base and please the 651,619 people of his district for the last fifteen years?

The rest of the candidates, flawed as they all might be, at least have powerful records.

Romney was a governor, winning as a republican in a very blue state, and then implemented 'universal' or 'government-funded' or 'individual mandate' or whatever-you-want-to-call-it healthcare in the state. Massachusetts was the first state to try it, and it was used as a model to form the PPACA or 'Obamacare' as people call it, so if you like the PPACA, you have a LOT to thank for this guy.

Rick Santorum was a senator, also in a very blue state, only instead of running as a 'moderate' like Mitt, he ran as a conservative. And he won twice. He also authored the bill that ended partial birth abortions in America; even most pro-choicers I talk to are against partial-birth, so I'm sure that's a winner. You can look at his record and see all sorts of things that he's done as a politician.

Newt Gingrich is probably the biggest of all; he was one of the main guys who pretty much gave us the early 90's. He and the other republicans in congress held President Clinton's feet to the ground and forced him to be a lot more conservative (at least fiscally) than he would have been otherwise; taxes were lowered and we had the best economic prosperity ever.

Soooo yeah...

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 44 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote: "birth control harms women."

With this kind of statement, he could be Pope, and believe that condoms cause AIDS.

LordZeebmork
LordZeebmork
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 08:44 PM Reply

At 17 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Well, after Santorum's contraception gaffe, it looks like I'm a Romney supporter now.

And that 'gaffe' is relevant how?

wolf piss

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM Reply

At 19 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Well, after Santorum's contraception gaffe, it looks like I'm a Romney supporter now.

the prophets were right, Stockholm syndrome in action.

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 11:08 PM Reply

At 8 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Davoo wrote:
At 8 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Well, after Santorum's contraception gaffe, it looks like I'm a Romney supporter now.
What gaffe?
"birth control harms women."

Sorry, anybody to whom this is a newsflash; but yes, making more people is the point of sex. While there is some gray area in this, it's a completely rational philosophical standpoint.

At 2 hours ago, LordZeebmork wrote: And that 'gaffe' is relevant how?

Thanks for bringing that up! Because, again, sorry who didn't know this, but Rick does not support banning contraception. Alright? Can I make that as clear? It's like if Rick said he likes to shave his pubes, and then all the dumbasses of America threw a fit thinking that he was going to write and pass the BGAAA (Bare Genitals of American Adults Act) and force all men and women to shave their pubes or go to prison.

Hell even in the article RightWingGamer (the legitimacy of whose name I am skeptical of, by the way) linked to, he's pretty clearly just expressing his beliefs and has no intention of forcing such beliefs on society. Take careful note of this sentence...

"ThatâEUTMs the perfect way that a sexual union should happen."

So has Rick said that perfect sex should be mandated and enforced to all couples by the government? Does he have the PSUCA (Perfect Sexual Union for all Couples Act) ready to go?

Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 11:11 PM Reply

The quote is supposed to be,
"T h a t âEUTM s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen"

I have no idea where the NG servers came up with,
"ThatâEUTMs"

Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 11:14 PM Reply

Okay, what the fuck? I can't say the word,

T...
h...
a...
t...
'...
s...

Without getting back a shit glob in my post? Sorry for the triple posting but it's Newgrounds that's being the dickass here.

Angry-Hatter
Angry-Hatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 33 minutes ago, Davoo wrote: Sorry, anybody to whom this is a newsflash; but yes, making more people is the point of sex. While there is some gray area in this, it's a completely rational philosophical standpoint.

It's hardly the only point of sex. By that same token you could say that guys shouldn't ever masturbate, because you're not supposed to ejaculate sperm unless it's for procreational purposes, because that's the point of ejaculation, right?

It is a silly position to take, in my view, but as long as it's only his personal views and doesn't affect his policy decisions at all, then I don't mind. This is what Santorum claims to be the case, but frankly, I don't believe him. If a bill that severely limits the availability of birth control was to appear before him as President, do I trust him to do the right thing and veto it? Not in the slightest.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 10 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote: Pro-life, pro-war, pro-guns, anti-deficit, (sort of) anti-tax, uber-capitalist, Bush Supporter, anti-censorship, and am certainly voting Republican in the next election, regardless of the candidate (even if it turns out to be Santorum). But you question my conservatism over my support of Romney over Santorum?

Well if you support somebody who we honestly have no logical reason to believe will be a conservative, what the hell else can I do?

Santorum is a strong believer in the philosophy that one's private views are a strong influence on their public policy.

And Rick's private views also include:
The government has no place in telling you how to run your life
And that God gives you rights; not other people

Look, if you like Santorum better, that's fine by me. May the best man win, that's how democracy works. TBH, Romney's record isn't exactly spotless either, but I just can't get behind a candidate who is against preventative contraception.

I mean, I don't even...

Understand that one key trick to being a conservative is to understand the left wing; understand the liberal politicians and media people, and to not get fooled and manipulated by them. But you've fallen face-first for the liberal narrative here.

I'm out.

Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Davoo wrote: But you've fallen face-first for the liberal narrative here.
Because I'm pro-condom?

Could you please respond to my posts and not just that one sentence? I mean you've got to read it. But for your convenience, I will repeat myself once again.

Rick Santorum does not want to ban contraception.

First Obama got in everybody's faces by saying he's going to force people to cover contraception, then conservatives rose up against it, then out of nowhere the left turns it into a discussion about how the evil, nasty republicans want to BAN it. How the fuck is anyone falling for this? Look if you just hadn't learned about the facts before now, that's fine; just change your positions accordingly.

Besides, while he was governor, Mitt Romney eliminated his state's 3 billion dollar deficit without raising or introducing a single new tax.

You're going to bring up his tenure at Massachusetts... really? You're, like, REALLY setting yourself up here.

After Obama, a president with a little experience would be an excellent change of pace.

If Mitt Romney were exactly the same as Rick Santorum, except that he was a governor instead of a congressman, I'd probably support him instead.

Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 06:29 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, RightWingGamer wrote: I am also under no illusions about any mainstream Conservatives/Republicans wanting any kind of ban.

Okay I'll try to believe you.

Like I said, far from spotless record. I'm well aware of his public option fiasco, as well as his previous (though since sharply reversed) position on abortion.

So putting together the prototype for ObamaCare, and not being clear on whether or not you believe mass murder is being performed and condoned by our country, that's excusable? But personally thinking it's best to go without protection, that's an automatic disqualifier?

What's so great about Santorum anyway?

He just has the best record of those that are running. I think he likes unions a little bit too much, and he has voted for spending increases, so if someone who is absolutely perfect shows up, we'll all flock to that guy. If the debt and unions were the absolute biggest problems right now, then he would be a less good choice.

However, his work in balancing Massachusetts's budget speaks for itself. And since the unbelievable deficit is currently the single biggest problem facing our country today, I'd say that should take precedence over all else.

I would say the PPACA is our biggest problem. I mean you know that it's going to rip the country apart. Fixing the debt requires several terms of responsible, fiscally conservative politicians being consistently elected. But once legislation like PPACA puts down roots, it will likely be almost impossible to completely destroy.

HOWEVER, we all know Mitt Romney is way better than the president we have now, so if he gets all the way through, we'll all still be good. Romney's odds of winning look pretty high to me. I mean in 2008, we had:

An extremely watered-down, wishy-washy moderate
An American people fresh off their hatred for the republican in charge
An Obama with no record
A media promoting him and attacking the opposition as much as humanly possible
And at the end of it all, it turned out to be a pretty close election

But this year, AT WORST, we'll have:

A significantly less watered-down, wishy-washy moderate
An American people's hatred for Obama bubbling up more by the month
An Obama with a patently terrible record that gets a D+ at best in all major categories (socially, fiscally, militarily...)
And media that can't use their biased influence any more than already did

So ultimately, I'm not too scared.

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 09:49 PM Reply

I think the 2012 GOP has a similar situation the 2004 Democrats did: field of weak candidates, but they'll ultimately settle on someone. The Dems settled on Kerry much quicker though. Kerry was Dukakis without the intelligence or the charisma though. Makes me wonder what Romney is.

The elites of the GOP know what people are focused on: jobs and the economy. Romney has stuck to those issues and steered clear of social ones, which Santorum dove into headfirst. Santorum's views on these issues turn off a lot of moderates and independents though, so he's a much weaker candidate for the general election.

As for me, I'm torn. I don't like Santorum, Romney or Obama so I'm not sure what I'll do. But I have until November and who knows what will happen.

Davoo
Davoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 01:51 AM Reply

At 21 minutes ago, RightWingGamer wrote: To be fair, Romney later condemned Obamacare as the bloated mess that it is.

But doesn't condemn his own healthcare thingy. Whatever.

He was clear even back then, but chose the libertarian route. He has since reversed that stance and has vowed to be a pro-life candidate.

Well as the Newtster pointed out in one of the debates, Romneycare provided abortion, and this was after his supposed 'change of heart'.

And besides, It's not really a "disqualifier" since I'd still vote for him over Obama any day of the week.

I heard that!

Unions and debt ARE some of the biggest problems. The teacher's union in particular needs some serious reform, and the deficit is three times higher than it was under Bush (who held the previous record).

Yes they're the top-tier threats, no doubt about it. The unions are like a parasite devouring the country, the debt is like a cancer that could put the country on life support, however I see Obamacare as a fucking piano hanging from a rope about ready to fall and land on the country's head. I just think it's the most important thing we need to take on right now.

Yeah, the hippies were out in droves that year.

I actually do love how Obama hasn't been a peaceful leader AT ALL. Like, at all. And when leftists are confronted about how bad of a job he's done, I actually heard one say, "Barack had over two-hundred predator drone attacks in his presidency so far, as compared to Bush who only had fifty!"
So now, all of a sudden, the sheer force and bullet-power the military exerts judges how good of a job a leader has done. Not their strategy; not their sense of caution and weighing threats and losses; just how much ass they kick. Uh... hmm... if I may make a speculation here, that sounds an awful lot like the 'red neck southerner' stereotype that the left has been hammering against conservatism for the last half century.

Not exactly...

Oh. Right. Although that kinda mostly fits into the 'personal backstory' category that the left could loosely argue "doesn't necessarily determine how good of a president he will be", in addition to being able to label any questioning of it as 'unfair, ad hominem mudslinging'. Obviously it's all legitimate stuff, it's just that now he has an honest-to-god record that no one can speak fondly of without straight-up lying.

The difference was actually 10 million strong, and the electoral college was significantly in BO's favor.

Well the ten million added up to about a 7% difference. I know it wasn't one of the closest elections, but it was far from a landslide.

And about the electoral vote. I actually looked at that very Wikipedia page a month or two ago and did some math.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_US_Presidential_Election#R esult
Tell me if I fucked up here, I'm not very good with numbers, but it looks to me that if just 5%--one out of every twenty--of the people who voted for Obama in 2008, voted for the Republican this year, he would just barely lose the electoral votes. Or if 10% of Obama 08 supporters went independent or stayed home, obviously the same thing.

Now, obviously, NOBODY who didn't vote for BO in 08 is going to in 12, except for the liberal yout's of America who just became old enough (as I will be). Yet, we know that Obama supporters are leaving him in droves. Unless something huge happens, and/or the left plays their cards extremely well (if I were up there with them, I'd suggest getting a new VP and starting a huge international crisis), I'd call this election in the bag.

Some people are afraid of Ron Paul--upon not getting the nomination--turning around and running third party. I'm actually, honestly, excited about this. Because I know he'll steal some votes away from the Republican, but I think he'll actually cannibalize more votes away from Obama. Why do I think this? Because I hear so many people say they support Ron Paul, but like Obama almost as well. Or other devout leftists who like Paul. Hell a thread right here on Newgrounds showed dozens of Democrat users saying they'd go for Paul if they had to vote Republican.

Now I know that doesn't make any sense. I know that Ron Paul is the most starkly different from Barack Obama (except of course for foreign policy, where they can be frighteningly similar sometimes), and that picking between these two insanely different people like comparing apples to apples is completely ridiculous and stupid, but hey, these are liberals we're talking about. I don't understand it either.

Ha! I wish. When ST6 killed Bin Laden, the media was quick to give Obama 100% of the credit as if he had run in there like fuckin' Rambo and shot Osama himself.

No kidding! The really, really, REALLY ironic thing is that nabbing Osama was one of the few things Barry actually DID "inherit" from Bush. The intel and everything else that went into it? Most of that was happening during Bush's tenure. But it's a good thing Obama lied to the American people by not closing down Guantanamo Bay, otherwise he couldn't have eventually taken all the credit for taking out an Islamic radical, which by the way was a tyrannic, intolerant and oil-greedy thing to do until 2009.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 7 hours ago, Davoo wrote: Stuff about Obama.

You really need to get some of your facts and perspective in order there son.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 07:31 PM Reply

At 17 hours ago, Davoo wrote: however I see Obamacare as a fucking piano hanging from a rope about ready to fall and land on the country's head. I just think it's the most important thing we need to take on right now.

Take this to one of the many health care threads. I would love to hear more of your opinion on this. (not sarcasm)

joe9320
joe9320
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:03 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, Camarohusky wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Davoo wrote: however I see Obamacare as a fucking piano hanging from a rope about ready to fall and land on the country's head. I just think it's the most important thing we need to take on right now.
Take this to one of the many health care threads. I would love to hear more of your opinion on this. (not sarcasm)

Where can I find one?

I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature
Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 03:11 PM Reply

I don't know much about Mitt Romney nor all the other canaidates but the one thing I do know for certain...

Because no woman is running for President then originally predicted, Obama is sure going to be re-elected for another term, is this is what you want, is Obama you want to be re-elected for another term for his presidency?

Those who prevented Sarah Palin from running for President of the United States will one day know that they postponed a prophecy originally meant to take place, and postponing a prophecy originally meant to take place can result in serious consequences in it's wake!

Why I say this? A lot of people only wanted President Obama to serve just one term and Sarah Palin in turn is originally meant to be elected President in 2012, but something has changed, something that has prevented her from running for President.

In any case, I said before and I say again, the prophecy I was once given WAY before Barack Obama and Sarah Palin became known is this...

"An African American will one day become President of the United States and an American Woman will one day become President of the United States sometime afterwords."

This is all I was given as a prophecy, nothing more and nothing less, why you ask? Pure and simple, it was all I was given, no names, no dates, nothing else, just that prophecy and when Barack Obama and Sarah Palin finally showed up, it became clear to me they where meant to be.

What dose this have to do with Mitt Romney and the other male candidates? They won't win because it isn't meant for them but should Obama win, then rest assured Sarah Palin will run and win the 2016 elections and in the year 2020, you will see a young native American decedent run for President of the United States.

Why I say this? Because it's already at the point where even Sarah Palin and Barack Obama must know the prophecy and why they are connected to it.

joe9320
joe9320
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, Thecrazyman wrote: I don't know much about Mitt Romney nor all the other canaidates but the one thing I do know for certain...

Because no woman is running for President then originally predicted, Obama is sure going to be re-elected for another term, is this is what you want, is Obama you want to be re-elected for another term for his presidency?

Those who prevented Sarah Palin from running for President of the United States will one day know that they postponed a prophecy originally meant to take place, and postponing a prophecy originally meant to take place can result in serious consequences in it's wake!

I see crazy people.

Why I say this? A lot of people only wanted President Obama to serve just one term and Sarah Palin in turn is originally meant to be elected President in 2012, but something has changed, something that has prevented her from running for President.

Unfortunately, Obama betrayed the Democrats by caving in to the demands of Republicans and fundamentalist Christians. Seeing as so many people become disillusioned with both parties... I don't know.

In any case, I said before and I say again, the prophecy I was once given WAY before Barack Obama and Sarah Palin became known is this...

"An African American will one day become President of the United States and an American Woman will one day become President of the United States sometime afterwords."

Well, that prophecy in the first part was true, but the current candidates are all White Anglo-Saxon fundamental Protestants (except Romney, who is a member of the LDS).

What dose this have to do with Mitt Romney and the other male candidates? They won't win because it isn't meant for them but should Obama win, then rest assured Sarah Palin will run and win the 2016 elections and in the year 2020, you will see a young native American decedent run for President of the United States.

The fundamental Christians and Republicans didn't do anything when they were in power except wage two wars and ran further to debt. But when Obama came in, they started bitching about the Democrats already, because they weren't in power. Such greedy, rich, hypocritical c%^ts, the fundies are.

Why I say this? Because it's already at the point where even Sarah Palin and Barack Obama must know the prophecy and why they are connected to it.

BBS Signature
MrFlopz
MrFlopz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 24th, 2012 @ 11:48 PM Reply

Romney has no opinion. Santorum has no brain. Gingrich has no soul. Paul has no chance.

Republicans in a nutshell.

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature
Nekoyoujo
Nekoyoujo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Art Lover
Response to Mitt Romney Feb. 27th, 2012 @ 02:16 AM Reply

Mitt's not going to be president.

We've made our claims. How will protect us, now?

BBS Signature