00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

YOUR candidates?

1,698 Views | 30 Replies

YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 19:58:06

With 2012 right around the corner, so is the next presidential election.

as well as the END OF THE WORLD ZOMG no.

So if you had to elect someone as president, who would you choose if you could pick ANYONE?

I think we're screwed regardless.

YOUR candidates?

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:00:28

This guy, right here.

YOUR candidates?

Don't bitch about me greentexting.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:02:27

At 12/22/11 08:01 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Stephen Colbert for President!!!

This.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:03:01

Ron Paul.

Though I'm extremely pessimistic on him actually winning the presidency.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:07:08

Patrick Star. He'll take our problems and push them somewhere else

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:25:06

At 12/22/11 08:03 PM, NordicConquest wrote: Ron Paul.

I think we are both going to be very surprised by the results of the GOP Primaries.

Ron Paul 2012

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:34:31

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:34:37

he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning like he did in the 80s or in 08, he is a deranged old man.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:36:53

Ron Wyden. He'll never run, but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if he did.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:38:27

At 12/22/11 08:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning like he did in the 80s or in 08, he is a deranged old man.

Congratulations, you have just cemented yourself into the idiot voter stereotype. You vote for whoever you see on television the most, don't you? As long as they are "your political party"...

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:42:04

yeah let's elect a republican who wants to fence off the entire mexican border, making the lowest 80% of the country pay more taxes while reducing them for the richest, reinstate dont ask dont tell, lower the age of adulthood to 13 against african americans in court, leave NATO, etc

im guessing youre a teenager, less than voting age, and like paul because you frequent shitholes like reddit and 4chan

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:46:41

At 12/22/11 08:38 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote: Congratulations, you have just cemented yourself into the idiot voter stereotype. You vote for whoever you see on television the most, don't you? As long as they are "your political party"...

not really his views on fixing the economy is absurd. getting rid of the Federal Reserve and going back to hard currency (gold or precious metals) getting rid of the income tax THAT would Economic SUICIDE.
and the fact he wants to abandon long term allies like Israel and other countries in the region. and the fact he wants to get rid of the TSA and voting NO on the Patriot Act.

oh yeah I am totally endorsing the stereotype of being a idiot voter.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:49:08

At 12/22/11 08:42 PM, Sanch wrote: yeah let's elect a republican who wants to fence off the entire mexican border, making the lowest 80% of the country pay more taxes while reducing them for the richest, reinstate dont ask dont tell, lower the age of adulthood to 13 against african americans in court, leave NATO, etc

Actually, it's leaving the UN. The entire Mexican border is almost all virtually fenced off moron. He's just finishing the job.

The rest of your post has no merit. Show proof of your accusations. You do know that Ron Paul isn't the only Republican candidate, right? You have pretty much outlined the entire list of GOP candidates policies.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:54:41

At 12/22/11 08:46 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: not really his views on fixing the economy is absurd. getting rid of the Federal Reserve and going back to hard currency (gold or precious metals) getting rid of the income tax THAT would Economic SUICIDE.
and the fact he wants to abandon long term allies like Israel and other countries in the region. and the fact he wants to get rid of the TSA and voting NO on the Patriot Act.

oh yeah I am totally endorsing the stereotype of being a idiot voter.

You do know that EVERY candidate has some sort of extreme views. There's a reason there are checks and balances.

Getting rid of Income Tax would be economic suicide, huh? Do you how many alternative forms of income the government can garnish? Apparently not.

TSA is a ridiculous agency that needs to be broken down. I cannot believe you would vote yes for the Patriot Act. You don't even know what the Patriot Act consists of if you say that. I'm not asking that, I'm telling you outright that you have absolutely no fucking clue how unconstitutional the Patriot Act is.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 20:56:19

At 12/22/11 08:49 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote:
At 12/22/11 08:42 PM, Sanch wrote: yeah let's elect a republican who wants to fence off the entire mexican border, making the lowest 80% of the country pay more taxes while reducing them for the richest, reinstate dont ask dont tell, lower the age of adulthood to 13 against african americans in court, leave NATO, etc
Actually, it's leaving the UN. The entire Mexican border is almost all virtually fenced off moron. He's just finishing the job.

Ron Paul - NATO & U.N. Has no authority to send our kids off to war ...

nice try kid

The rest of your post has no merit. Show proof of your accusations. You do know that Ron Paul isn't the only Republican candidate, right? You have pretty much outlined the entire list of GOP candidates policies.

and all of his post does have merit you just have to google his political positions and its all there. most of the GOP would never do it because ron paul is a LIBERTARIAN running GOP because Libertarian goes as third party which gets no mainstream attention nice try kiddo you have been out done.he is a fucking crack pot stuck in the the fucking old ways of thinking

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 21:04:45

I'm seconding Ron Jeremy. He has the balls to do whatever is necessary to lead the United States into a new golden age.

YOUR candidates?

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 21:07:57

I like how a lot of people want Ron Paul as the president, but I think they'll be let down when America doesn't become a utopia at the end of his term. People seem to think that he is some sort of god who is going to magically fix all of, or at least a lot of, America's problems. And to be hoonest, I don't think that's going to happen.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 21:10:01

At 12/22/11 09:07 PM, benmitchell0036 wrote: I like how a lot of people want Ron Paul as the president, but I think they'll be let down when America doesn't become a utopia at the end of his term.

that's if hell freezes over first.

People seem to think that he is some sort of god who is going to magically fix all of, or at least a lot of, America's problems. And to be hoonest, I don't think that's going to happen.

they said the same thing about Obama and look how that turned out, how the fuck do you expect some deranged old worm food to try doing the same?

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 23:48:54

At 12/22/11 08:56 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Ron Paul - NATO & U.N. Has no authority to send our kids off to war ...

nice try kid

and all of his post does have merit you just have to google his political positions and its all there. most of the GOP would never do it because ron paul is a LIBERTARIAN running GOP because Libertarian goes as third party which gets no mainstream attention nice try kiddo you have been out done.he is a fucking crack pot stuck in the the fucking old ways of thinking

I find it quite hilarious you've left out the rest of my post. You have no argument to any of the previous questions and statements I have said... that is strange. I guess your dad didn't fill you in on any of the information I have provided you.

Really all of what you're saying is the epiphany of big government. This is what Fiscal-Conservatives and Libertarians are all against.

The fact that you are so abhorrently misguided about the Patriot Act is, in itself, pretty damn depressing. I'd also like to point out that the only thing you have "proven me wrong" in is that Ron Paul wants to pull out of NATO as well as UN.

IF he were to be elected into office, believe me when I say his cabinet and others would strongly recommend we don't pull out of either.

But thank you for telling me the obvious information that Dr. Paul is a Libertarian and he is running as a Republican. I don't think anybody knew that!!

Protip: Cursing and calling people "kid" doesn't make you sound any smarter. Please research your information a little more before you go spewing a bunch of inane garbage about taxes (As a whole) and what you may think you know about world affairs.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-22 23:59:49

Donald Trump

Lol jk but i'll probably vote for Ron Paul.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 00:05:59

Ron Paul?

What kind of idiot votes for a Tea Party member?

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 00:08:52

Wow this thread went from a fun hypothetical presidential candidate thread to a political flame war.

P.S. Vote Kimball!

YOUR candidates?

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 00:26:49

I'm voting for Obama because I'm afraid of change.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 00:27:42

Rick Perry

:You must be losing your freaking mind if you thought I was serious:

I was here longer then you, but got less posts then you.

BBS Signature

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 17:47:35

Based on the selection of Republican candidates, I think I would go with Obama again. Unless any of the Republican candidates have any amazing ideas/traits I haven't already heard about.

q

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 17:48:54

definatly brother ron paul 2012. but if i had to pick out of him. i would choose my self. i share ron pauls views.

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 20:13:01

Whats wrong with the current president?

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 20:20:05

At 12/23/11 08:13 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote: Whats wrong with the current president?

Many things. Worst U.S. president ever according to several polls and statistics. Anyways, I wish Donald Trump actually ran for president. We need less lawyers and more businessmen since we are lacking jobs, which is out current focus is restoring them. We also need to close borders and deport illegal aliens back to their country (or just dump them into Mexico for simplicity's sake). ATM, the best GOP to run would be Newt Gingrich. I'm afraid that the GOP will screw up and select Romney instead (which would suck because I'm not exactly a fan of him). Ron Paul doesn't stand a snowball's chance, which I am happy about because this guy is clueless when it comes to terrorism.

If I could choose a fictional character to run, I'd vote for the chief. Minus well since I buy every Halo related item I find in stores (should see my collection of action figures).

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-23 21:06:33

At 12/23/11 08:27 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote:
At 12/23/11 08:20 PM, hateyou1 wrote:
At 12/23/11 08:13 PM, tatsumaru7 wrote: Whats wrong with the current president?
Many things. Worst U.S. president ever according to several polls and statistics.
Polls mean absolutely nothing in this fucking country anymore.

And what "statistics" are you talking about?

The fact that he is responsible for having the highest debt ever, the highest unemployment ever, and the first president to try and create a military that is as strong as our military, but is only loyal to him. Is that enough to convince you?

Response to YOUR candidates? 2011-12-24 04:09:31

At 12/23/11 08:10 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote:
At 12/23/11 12:26 AM, AlphaCentauri wrote: I'm voting for Obama because I'm afraid of change.
Joke of the year.

Thanks, I thought I was being pretty clever. lol.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature