Be a Supporter!
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 07:58 PM Reply

With 2012 right around the corner, so is the next presidential election.

as well as the END OF THE WORLD ZOMG no.

So if you had to elect someone as president, who would you choose if you could pick ANYONE?

I think we're screwed regardless.

YOUR candidates?


|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
CrazySquirrel124
CrazySquirrel124
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:00 PM Reply

This guy, right here.

YOUR candidates?


Don't bitch about me greentexting.

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:01 PM Reply

Stephen Colbert for President!!!

Winrar1337
Winrar1337
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:02 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:01 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Stephen Colbert for President!!!

This.


"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

NordicConquest
NordicConquest
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:03 PM Reply

Ron Paul.

Though I'm extremely pessimistic on him actually winning the presidency.
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:07 PM Reply

Patrick Star. He'll take our problems and push them somewhere else

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:25 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:03 PM, NordicConquest wrote: Ron Paul.

Though I'm extremely pessimistic on him actually winning the presidency.

I think we are both going to be very surprised by the results of the GOP Primaries.

Ron Paul 2012


"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:34 PM Reply

Liberty Prime!


Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:03 PM, NordicConquest wrote: Ron Paul.

he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning like he did in the 80s or in 08, he is a deranged old man.

bboston7
bboston7
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:36 PM Reply

Ron Wyden. He'll never run, but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if he did.

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:38 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 12/22/11 08:03 PM, NordicConquest wrote: Ron Paul.
he doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning like he did in the 80s or in 08, he is a deranged old man.

Congratulations, you have just cemented yourself into the idiot voter stereotype. You vote for whoever you see on television the most, don't you? As long as they are "your political party"...


"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

Sanch
Sanch
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Artist
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:42 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:03 PM, NordicConquest wrote: Ron Paul.

yeah let's elect a republican who wants to fence off the entire mexican border, making the lowest 80% of the country pay more taxes while reducing them for the richest, reinstate dont ask dont tell, lower the age of adulthood to 13 against african americans in court, leave NATO, etc

im guessing youre a teenager, less than voting age, and like paul because you frequent shitholes like reddit and 4chan


you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:38 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote: Congratulations, you have just cemented yourself into the idiot voter stereotype. You vote for whoever you see on television the most, don't you? As long as they are "your political party"...

not really his views on fixing the economy is absurd. getting rid of the Federal Reserve and going back to hard currency (gold or precious metals) getting rid of the income tax THAT would Economic SUICIDE.
and the fact he wants to abandon long term allies like Israel and other countries in the region. and the fact he wants to get rid of the TSA and voting NO on the Patriot Act.

oh yeah I am totally endorsing the stereotype of being a idiot voter.

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:42 PM, Sanch wrote: yeah let's elect a republican who wants to fence off the entire mexican border, making the lowest 80% of the country pay more taxes while reducing them for the richest, reinstate dont ask dont tell, lower the age of adulthood to 13 against african americans in court, leave NATO, etc

Actually, it's leaving the UN. The entire Mexican border is almost all virtually fenced off moron. He's just finishing the job.

The rest of your post has no merit. Show proof of your accusations. You do know that Ron Paul isn't the only Republican candidate, right? You have pretty much outlined the entire list of GOP candidates policies.


"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:46 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: not really his views on fixing the economy is absurd. getting rid of the Federal Reserve and going back to hard currency (gold or precious metals) getting rid of the income tax THAT would Economic SUICIDE.
and the fact he wants to abandon long term allies like Israel and other countries in the region. and the fact he wants to get rid of the TSA and voting NO on the Patriot Act.

oh yeah I am totally endorsing the stereotype of being a idiot voter.

You do know that EVERY candidate has some sort of extreme views. There's a reason there are checks and balances.

Getting rid of Income Tax would be economic suicide, huh? Do you how many alternative forms of income the government can garnish? Apparently not.

TSA is a ridiculous agency that needs to be broken down. I cannot believe you would vote yes for the Patriot Act. You don't even know what the Patriot Act consists of if you say that. I'm not asking that, I'm telling you outright that you have absolutely no fucking clue how unconstitutional the Patriot Act is.


"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:49 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote:
At 12/22/11 08:42 PM, Sanch wrote: yeah let's elect a republican who wants to fence off the entire mexican border, making the lowest 80% of the country pay more taxes while reducing them for the richest, reinstate dont ask dont tell, lower the age of adulthood to 13 against african americans in court, leave NATO, etc
Actually, it's leaving the UN. The entire Mexican border is almost all virtually fenced off moron. He's just finishing the job.

Ron Paul - NATO & U.N. Has no authority to send our kids off to war ...

nice try kid

The rest of your post has no merit. Show proof of your accusations. You do know that Ron Paul isn't the only Republican candidate, right? You have pretty much outlined the entire list of GOP candidates policies.

and all of his post does have merit you just have to google his political positions and its all there. most of the GOP would never do it because ron paul is a LIBERTARIAN running GOP because Libertarian goes as third party which gets no mainstream attention nice try kiddo you have been out done.he is a fucking crack pot stuck in the the fucking old ways of thinking

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:04 PM Reply

I'm seconding Ron Jeremy. He has the balls to do whatever is necessary to lead the United States into a new golden age.

YOUR candidates?


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Gamer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:07 PM Reply

I like how a lot of people want Ron Paul as the president, but I think they'll be let down when America doesn't become a utopia at the end of his term. People seem to think that he is some sort of god who is going to magically fix all of, or at least a lot of, America's problems. And to be hoonest, I don't think that's going to happen.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:10 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 09:07 PM, benmitchell0036 wrote: I like how a lot of people want Ron Paul as the president, but I think they'll be let down when America doesn't become a utopia at the end of his term.

that's if hell freezes over first.

People seem to think that he is some sort of god who is going to magically fix all of, or at least a lot of, America's problems. And to be hoonest, I don't think that's going to happen.

they said the same thing about Obama and look how that turned out, how the fuck do you expect some deranged old worm food to try doing the same?

HooglyBoogly
HooglyBoogly
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:56 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Ron Paul - NATO & U.N. Has no authority to send our kids off to war ...

nice try kid

and all of his post does have merit you just have to google his political positions and its all there. most of the GOP would never do it because ron paul is a LIBERTARIAN running GOP because Libertarian goes as third party which gets no mainstream attention nice try kiddo you have been out done.he is a fucking crack pot stuck in the the fucking old ways of thinking

I find it quite hilarious you've left out the rest of my post. You have no argument to any of the previous questions and statements I have said... that is strange. I guess your dad didn't fill you in on any of the information I have provided you.

Really all of what you're saying is the epiphany of big government. This is what Fiscal-Conservatives and Libertarians are all against.

The fact that you are so abhorrently misguided about the Patriot Act is, in itself, pretty damn depressing. I'd also like to point out that the only thing you have "proven me wrong" in is that Ron Paul wants to pull out of NATO as well as UN.

IF he were to be elected into office, believe me when I say his cabinet and others would strongly recommend we don't pull out of either.

But thank you for telling me the obvious information that Dr. Paul is a Libertarian and he is running as a Republican. I don't think anybody knew that!!

Protip: Cursing and calling people "kid" doesn't make you sound any smarter. Please research your information a little more before you go spewing a bunch of inane garbage about taxes (As a whole) and what you may think you know about world affairs.

"Oppose with manly firmness any invasions on the rights of the people." --Thomas Jefferson

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:54 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote: [Walls of text that could easily fence the entire Mexican border...]

Dude, I will vote for Ron Paul right fucking now if you stop shoving your GOP cock down everyone's throats.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Zippy-MyMusic
Zippy-MyMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 22nd, 2011 @ 11:59 PM Reply

Donald Trump

Lol jk but i'll probably vote for Ron Paul.
CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:05 AM Reply

Ron Paul?

What kind of idiot votes for a Tea Party member?


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:08 AM Reply

Wow this thread went from a fun hypothetical presidential candidate thread to a political flame war.

P.S. Vote Kimball!

YOUR candidates?


Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
AlphaCentauri
AlphaCentauri
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Movie Buff
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:26 AM Reply

I'm voting for Obama because I'm afraid of change.


You have to know your name.
LOOP
One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature
bulletbreaker
bulletbreaker
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 12:27 AM Reply

Rick Perry

:You must be losing your freaking mind if you thought I was serious:


I was here longer then you, but got less posts then you.

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 04:53 PM Reply

Here. Have some Ron Paul quotes.

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action."

"black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such."

"by far the most powerful lobby in Washington of the bad sort is the Israeli government."

"You're thinking of Europe as Germany and France. I don't," he said. "I think that's old Europe."

Also, don't forget the We the People Act. That little piece of legislation alone would terrify me.

joeyjoah
joeyjoah
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 05:47 PM Reply

Based on the selection of Republican candidates, I think I would go with Obama again. Unless any of the Republican candidates have any amazing ideas/traits I haven't already heard about.


q

Punisher33
Punisher33
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 05:48 PM Reply

At 12/22/11 08:03 PM, NordicConquest wrote: Ron Paul.

Though I'm extremely pessimistic on him actually winning the presidency.

definatly brother ron paul 2012. but if i had to pick out of him. i would choose my self. i share ron pauls views.

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to YOUR candidates? Dec. 23rd, 2011 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 12/23/11 12:26 AM, AlphaCentauri wrote: I'm voting for Obama because I'm afraid of change.

Joke of the year.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature