League of Legends: 100% More Foxy!

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-04-04 00:45:23 Reply

At 3/13/12 11:08 PM, Oliver wrote: man Singed is so fucking fun.

Poison, run in circles, win the game.

Also Bunny Riven Skin... HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-04-04 11:54:13 Reply

At 4/4/12 12:45 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:

Redeemed Riven is better :3

Crink
Crink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-04-04 19:47:36 Reply

At 4/4/12 11:54 AM, Oliver wrote:
At 4/4/12 12:45 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:

Redeemed Riven is better :3

power ranger riven is best

hey

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-05-23 05:08:37 Reply

Update, Ashe is getting a rework and it's awesome, Varus is a shitty AD Carry and Darius is NotGaren. Thoughts?

joe9320
joe9320
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-05-23 06:24:43 Reply

At 5/23/12 05:08 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Update, Ashe is getting a rework and it's awesome, Varus is a shitty AD Carry and Darius is NotGaren. Thoughts?

Will Riven get a rework?

I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-05-23 14:12:46 Reply

Every time somebody takes about LOL, I miss Warcraft 3 and the Defense of the Ancients board.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-05-24 03:32:01 Reply

At 5/23/12 02:12 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Every time somebody takes about LOL, I miss Warcraft 3 and the Defense of the Ancients board.

And? What's preventing you from playing those games without shitting over the topic about another game?

Just curious.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-06-23 11:39:08 Reply

the last 5-6 games I've played, I've played with such fucking unbearable teams, this shit is making me want to uninstall.

xports
xports
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-06-23 23:26:39 Reply

At 6/23/12 11:39 AM, Oliver wrote: the last 5-6 games I've played, I've played with such fucking unbearable teams, this shit is making me want to uninstall.

Oh, you're actually playing games? I keep getting stuck with these 1 hr. + queue times.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature
Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-06-24 01:26:49 Reply

At 6/23/12 11:26 PM, xports wrote:
At 6/23/12 11:39 AM, Oliver wrote: the last 5-6 games I've played, I've played with such fucking unbearable teams, this shit is making me want to uninstall.
Oh, you're actually playing games? I keep getting stuck with these 1 hr. + queue times.

yeah, and honestly I'd rather be stuck in the login queue, my losing streak continues

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-06-24 02:24:57 Reply

At 6/24/12 01:26 AM, Oliver wrote:
yeah, and honestly I'd rather be stuck in the login queue, my losing streak continues

I think the EU servers are a little less stupid the NA ones

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-06-24 03:16:24 Reply

At 6/24/12 02:24 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
At 6/24/12 01:26 AM, Oliver wrote:
I think the EU servers are a little less stupid the NA ones

in terms of server stability yeah, but in terms of players? hell nawwwwwwwwwwww

Oliver
Oliver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-06-25 10:40:11 Reply

First game I played with Freljord Ashe
"omg ashe ur skin is so cute *_*"

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-08-02 07:49:03 Reply

Update:

Got a Quadra Kill with Zyra after one day of playing her and one day after her release.
Amumu got nerfed, Darius is still a broken piece of shit and Moon-Leona is coming out.

gargoyle1
gargoyle1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-08-02 11:36:39 Reply

Nasus is too strong. I've been playing him for a few weeks and my losses with him count up to 4. Wins? Way more than that LOL. Fortunately for me, I'm still in the low ELOs where nobody knows to stop Nasus from farming. I got a triple kill. By myself. With no turret. Did I mention I did it by myself?

Uhhhh

HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-08-02 16:48:38 Reply

Jungling is dead. No one can do it because if you do, then top just gets 1 v 2'd by the other team and you start to lose that lane, which isn't worth the buffs the jungler gets. By the time your ready to gank with a buff, the solo top guy probably has either A. already lost the outer turret or B. Tried to defend the turret and ended up feeding them a ton. So your ganks are kind of negated/useless.

At best, you only go jungle for the buffs only and ignore wolfs, golems and wraiths. But then it kinds of leaves you with a slightly useless Smite because you can't use it most of the time and you also have to build more for laning than jungling, which makes it a bitch to kill the red buff and such.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
tamagoxattack
tamagoxattack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-08-06 23:01:51 Reply

At 8/2/12 04:48 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Jungling is dead. No one can do it because if you do, then top just gets 1 v 2'd by the other team and you start to lose that lane, which isn't worth the buffs the jungler gets. By the time your ready to gank with a buff, the solo top guy probably has either A. already lost the outer turret or B. Tried to defend the turret and ended up feeding them a ton. So your ganks are kind of negated/useless.

At best, you only go jungle for the buffs only and ignore wolfs, golems and wraiths. But then it kinds of leaves you with a slightly useless Smite because you can't use it most of the time and you also have to build more for laning than jungling, which makes it a bitch to kill the red buff and such.

Granted, what you said happens in jungling all the time. I'm horrible at jungling, so I don't even bother to take up the role. I play a few games and most of the time, the person top either a) feeds, b) abandons their lane, or c) there's two top and one solo bot (for some weird reason). I wouldn't say jungling is useless, since skilled junglers know how to farm, gank, and jungle successfully. However, it's not necessarily jungling that's useless, but rather the person in top lane...because they're pretty much the whole reason why junglers have to stop jungling (if they aren't strong, that is). Well, that and bot, since sometimes bot can't handle the enemy. I sometimes go top with AD Fiora, so I usually get along with junglers because I defend my lane rather well. But you're right. If jungling goes wrong, top sucks, mid gets taken, and bot suffers horribly, then jungling's a bitch and you lose. HAHA.

P.S. Who said junglers only focus on blue and red buffs? Some people start with blue buff and work their way around to killing wolves, golems, wraiths, and finally, red buff.

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-08-11 21:31:31 Reply

Jungling is not dead. The problem is with Jungling is the whole jungle phase, whether they have a jungler or not, whether or not they invade or whether or not your team leashes. Here's the thing, your team has to be pretty fucking smart, and know the game and know the meta... as in do they ward? Do they out-farm their enemies in lane? Is it a one v one or a one v two?

Simple stuff. If it is a pone v two that means there is a whole jungle to farm. A Jungler can go take the red or blue buff from the enemies camp or give it to one of their friendlies in lane after a gank. It takes timing precision and some coordination. However, Pubbies are retarded, so that's all there need to be said.

Jungling is not dead, you just need to know how to work. Mostly Jungling involves getting buffs clearing camps and levels and doing ganks to either assist their lanes by killing the enemy champion or to push the champion off the tower, push him back and probably killing him and grabbing a few minions and taking the tower. sooner or later the Jungler won't have to go into the jungle save for buffs, or kiling Dragon.

Also it's important to have smite, because if you take the smite mastery you earn more gold and smite controls buffs and dragon. Also Baron if your team really needs it. That's why you take smite. The problem isn't with jugngling it's usually with the player and your team more often than not.

HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-08-12 01:41:45 Reply

I did some damage with Rammus. I think I tanked pretty efficiently, and got a triple to boot. Not bad at all I'd say. Tanks are fun to play, especially Rammus. I've been trying Garen but I find my damage output lacking a bit, my try mixing up my build with some AD items instead of trying to AtMog it.

League of Legends: 100% More Foxy!

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-09-14 06:14:12 Reply

THIS MAN IS A FUCKING GAWD!

Yay, tits and shit, noteworthy considering he's on Newgrounds and he does LoL art.

#ShamelessExcuseForABump

Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2012-11-02 14:05:45 Reply

i haven't played since, like, hecarim was released. champs seem to have gotten shittier and that's just from watching streams for a few games.

is sivir still good? i don't want my pax sivir skin to go to waste and she was my favourite carry :(

bump

­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-01-04 21:30:48 Reply

At 11/2/12 02:05 PM, Wunderbar wrote: i haven't played since, like, hecarim was released. champs seem to have gotten shittier and that's just from watching streams for a few games.

is sivir still good? i don't want my pax sivir skin to go to waste and she was my favourite carry :(

bump

Kind of still good, you kjust pick to counter like Draven and shit, over all meh as a carry...never liked her that much.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-01-05 06:01:05 Reply

I used to play it daily, but I haven't played it for quite a while now. I may do so again but support is my favourite role for sure, which is normal considering I prefer them in other games also. But then again I never really had the chance to properly enjoy them since I usually play against computers as I get very irritated at the whining players who lose games.

LoL definitely has the worst sportsmanship I have seen in a competitive game. It is so rare that you will actually get a group who will simply admit they were outplayed and enjoy the loss. People always, always, ALWAYS whine endlessly yelling at everyone else and blaming them for losing as if they did nothing at all to add to the defeat and are some sort of godly player that can't possibly be to blame for anything. Playing PvP on that game for just a few matches makes me despise competitive gaming all the more each time. If people can't accept defeat in grace they shouldn't play games.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-01-05 07:02:43 Reply

At 1/4/13 09:30 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Kind of still good, you kjust pick to counter like Draven and shit, over all meh as a carry...never liked her that much.

that sucks, i just found out kog'maw and graves are piss weak now and caitlyn/vayne/mf are the only current bottom laners (that i know how to play) yet to be nerfed out of existence, coincidentally i hate playing all three of them. so my main three carries are now total shit and every other role seems to be dominated by new champs that i have no clue about.

At 1/5/13 06:01 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: LoL definitely has the worst sportsmanship I have seen in a competitive game. It is so rare that you will actually get a group who will simply admit they were outplayed and enjoy the loss. People always, always, ALWAYS whine endlessly yelling at everyone else and blaming them for losing as if they did nothing at all to add to the defeat and are some sort of godly player that can't possibly be to blame for anything. Playing PvP on that game for just a few matches makes me despise competitive gaming all the more each time. If people can't accept defeat in grace they shouldn't play games.

i've had very few good experiences with the LoL community. on a rare occasion someone might agree to do a blitzstar lane with me and it's fun as hell, but 90% of the time you find pathetic children who can only play one role and resort to feeding or leaving the game when asked to do something they're not used to. people can't win or lose with grace, and absolutely everything has to be followed with boasting or crying. there are few communities that can be put in the total complete garbage tier, but League's is definitely one of them.

that doesn't mean the game itself is actually bad, the feeling of pulling off a win after an extremely even game or actually attempting to have fun with friends is unrivaled, but the playerbase is just a massive blight on it all.

i'm going to try dota 2 for a while, hopefully their elitist community will be more tolerable than League's rotten babby fest players. if that doesn't work i'll either go back to LoL or just find some other shit to be interested in, most probably the first one.

­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる
­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature
Ephemis
Ephemis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-02-08 22:22:25 Reply

Good game. Horrible community and developer.

bichi
bichi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-02-15 21:27:40 Reply

hi guys, first comen in newgrounds xD

im in NA server
my summoner name is: MegaBichiX
its speeled: Mega Bichi X
my favorite champion: Singed (Twisted Fate and Malzahar are close)
I play: Top -sometimes Mid or Support-
i dont know how to: Jungle
I speak: english and Spanish
im from Argentina
My Skype: Bichi312

NOW IN SPANISH

juego en el server de NA
mi nombre de invocador es: MegaBichiX
se pronuncia: Mega Bichi X
mi campeon preferido: Singed (Twisted Fate and Malzahar tambien me gustan)
normalmente juego: Top -aveces mid o Support-
no se como jugar: Jungle
ablo: español e ingles
soy de Argentina
mi skype es: Bichi312

bichi
bichi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-02-15 21:30:31 Reply

Agree
SINGED4EVER

dreaming-loudly
dreaming-loudly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Filmmaker
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-02-19 09:44:57 Reply

At 8/11/12 09:31 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Here's the thing, your team has to be pretty fucking smart, and know the game and know the meta... as in do they ward? Do they out-farm their enemies in lane? Is it a one v one or a one v two?

It's actually more about you as a jungler knowing when the enemy jungler is clearing his jungle and where he/she might be at a set point in time. Having played an insane amount of jungle on a whole lot of different characters helps with prediction. A successful invade can make the enemy jungler irrelevant.

Also it's important to have smite, because if you take the smite mastery you earn more gold and smite controls buffs and dragon. Also Baron if your team really needs it. That's why you take smite. The problem isn't with jugngling it's usually with the player and your team more often than not.

On some champions you can get away with not having smite. Makes for some risky play and the no buff stealing can be rough but it can be done on Nunu and Fiddlesticks sometimes.

You pretty much only want to jungle when you're playing a premade or at least a 3/5 premade. Otherwise even with pings it gets real messy considering how many people don't have map awareness.

Also holy shit balls, does Vi have an awesome jungle or what? Dat QE decimates and flash while charging Q is the cherry on top. The fact R works like Naut's ult is also awesome. Flashed out? too bad here comes the dunk.

Mmmmm dat Vi. Tanky or man mode - either way you're gonna have a good time. Pretty much been playing her non stop lately. Think in the past twenty games I've had a 70% win rate too.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-02-19 11:12:34 Reply

I've been watching the season 3 tournament most of the days its been on so far and it is good to watch, sadly people once again aren't picking a wide variety of champions, resorting to picking Renekton basically every match so far which yes he is powerful, and yes they want to win, but come on want to enjoy more variety in the tournament matches :(
It is good to see Lux back as actually being played now rather than being a joke pick. Since Lux is always amazing. Watching Volibear be played on a few matches so far is also fun.

A big problem atm seems to be that everyone in the tournaments is just stacking hp now, with basically every champion picking the Warmong armour, yes it's a brilliant item but even the best items shouldn't be getting picked by EVERY champion...

I really like Nami, sadly she's not too powerful but I like her none the less, and Thresh is also a fun support. Good to have new supporting champions to play with since I love playing support the most still.

Also random video if not seen since it's silly

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature