00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So fucking bored

3,541 Views | 29 Replies

So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:02:24

I am posting like crazy, seemingly half meaningful posts. Sometimes a large paragraph explaining myself, sometimes random half self quote posts that make no sense.

None of my Y.T LP-ers are uploading anything worth watching, and I am acutally quite burnt out on skyrim.

Fuck I can barely get myself to RP with my mate online, and well yea.

T.V is normally way to boring, and nothing but repeats. I've err...'watched' though various means just about every movie in the last 5 years that even remotely looked appealing that I wouldn't go to the movie place for.

No current NG flash games worth wasting any time on ATM and I am trying to fap -less- often as my 5+ times a day is starting to affect me physically and mentally. (No not biblical shit just changes so I need to do it less and that should help fix them)

Halp meh please?

And a random image for great justice.

So fucking bored

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:05:31

Frand Theft Auto always finds new ways to amuse me.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:06:58

At 12/14/11 07:05 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Frand Theft Auto always finds new ways to amuse me.

Sold my Xbox like a month ago, 90% of games do not entertain me anymore for some reason, not in a depressing cynical way. Just a I don't like them type way. I can most of the time get them for the PC and enjoy them that way.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:08:59

I have days like that sometimes, too. Usually the only thing that fixes the problem is getting all sorts of fucked up, but that's probably not an option for you, or something you'd object to doing. Shit sucks.

So fucking bored

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:10:54

You had your fill, you chilled out the chill. Go forth and try new things that you wouldn't do and keep trying till you the find the right ones for you.

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:16:33

At 12/14/11 07:08 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I have days like that sometimes, too. Usually the only thing that fixes the problem is getting all sorts of fucked up, but that's probably not an option for you, or something you'd object to doing. Shit sucks.

Well I am 20, and I can get my hands on stuff to fuck me up if I so choose, I don't mind it once in a while but I prefer to drink for the taste more than just for the derp ;P

As for trying new things, it's the start of winter, it's rather icky outside. I live in IL, so things are going to go from this to fuckallbad. X3

However....more images, and this thread is helping quite more than I expected.

So fucking bored

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:18:12

Yay! I'll post random pictures too!

So fucking bored

The person below is an idiot.

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:22:16

This thread smells of manure.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 19:26:48

At 12/14/11 07:18 PM, You-thought-so wrote: Yay! I'll post random pictures too!

Not looking for "random" If you want to post a pic I'd prefer something like what I posted, funny, but seemingly having no context or placement.

At 12/14/11 07:22 PM, Sevkat wrote: This thread smells of manure.

Why U gotta be dat way SevKitteh? I thought you and me were friends :<

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 20:08:19

D'aaaawwwwwww

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 20:54:22

At 12/14/11 07:02 PM, fuzzum111 wrote:
No current NG flash games worth wasting any time on ATM and I am trying to fap -less- often as my 5+ times a day is starting to affect me physically and mentally.

5+ a day? Jesus Christ, how have your hands not fallen off yet?

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 20:58:28

At 12/14/11 08:08 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
D'aaaawwwwwww

Do not encourage his posts, that picture is old and overused.

Here have this instead.

So fucking bored

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 21:32:50

At 12/14/11 08:54 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
At 12/14/11 07:02 PM, fuzzum111 wrote:
No current NG flash games worth wasting any time on ATM and I am trying to fap -less- often as my 5+ times a day is starting to affect me physically and mentally.
5+ a day? Jesus Christ, how have your hands not fallen off yet?

well it's not all at once, it's every now and again. More like 3+ times a day, 5+ if I am really ored or feeling perverse.

Also I made that fucking .gif myself,(edited it for NG cause of the limitations) and no one thinks it's remotely interesting? Never seen it used on these forums before.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 21:52:48

Skyrim burned you out? You aren't doing something right.

My suggestion is to get either Minecraft or Terraria- both seem like kiddie games but are very deep and entertaining. Burn away the hours at a marvelous pace.

Either that or smoke weed and kill people.

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:02:18

If I were you I'd find a hobby or something healthy and productive to do, since clearly you seem to be a master at doing the least productive activities possible. I'd suggest figuring out what you like, if anything, and start spending some time doing that. Go outside, drive around to some place, get a job, there's a ton of things you could be doing. If you're looking for something fun, then just like I said find something new and exciting you haven't done before, or go to whatever it was you were doing when you were having fun.

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:06:37

I swear I posted this for the purpose of random pic.

Boredom can be easily battled with more boredom, more boredom eventually sparks creativity, and creativity sparks money, and money sparks bitches, and bitches spark STD's, and STD's spark the beginning of the end of your short and interesting life, and the beginning of the end of your short and interesting life sparks Death, Death sparks nothing but even more Death, more Death eventually sparks your reincarnation, your reincarnation sparks the light of a new life, the light of a new life sparks a new you, a new you sparks tears in your new parents' eyes, tears in your new parents' eyes spark nothing.

Parents' tears are worthless.

So fucking bored

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:11:16

At 12/14/11 10:07 PM, SpaceWhale wrote:
At 12/14/11 10:06 PM, Falonefal wrote: Parents' tears are worthless.
Coulda censored or added a NSFW or something.

Oh shit, I remember this one being posted by somebody else and it was fine.
It's a cock, cocks were fine right?

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:12:45

At 12/14/11 09:52 PM, TheGrim wrote: Skyrim burned you out? You aren't doing something right.

My suggestion is to get either Minecraft or Terraria- both seem like kiddie games but are very deep and entertaining. Burn away the hours at a marvelous pace.

Don't even get me started on minecraft, played that game from alpha for probably 8+ monnths non stop, put over 200-300 hours into it, and thats just a modest estimate. I had gone though a few servers with friends, and spent so much time alone in single player you couldn't imagine.

I have built, small little shacks, inside of mountains, that grew to multi roomed, strange structures ontop and into the core of the very world I started on.

that further grew into a giant mining facility, look at the old NG minecraft thread in the games forum, I have pictures of the super pyramid I mined out by hand. thing got to be so big, an entire floor of glowstone wasn't enough to keep monsters from spawning.

On servers I had such a terralythicly massive pyramid, it went from skybox, to bedrock, in a inception style pyramid within it self three times over. Even had a hell theme at the bottom. For me, minecraft is dead. I have seen everything, done everything, and achieved everything I have ever wanted to in that game. Used mods, tried new servers, nothing can reignite the torturous flame that minecraft once burned in my life.

Now as for Terraria, I played that from day one as well, it came out right about the time my minecraft lust really died off, or had been dead for some time. I did just about everything there, Yes I know about the big 1.1 update and there is a bit I still havn't done in that game but sadly I have little drive to play. I am thoroughly disappointed by the "hardmode" they claim to give you after you kill the wall of flesh.

You get 3 reskinned bosses and some tier 3/4 stuff. Cool. Not really challenging once you get a good set of reforged equipment and a little bit of luck.

I know it sounds pessamistic but thats honestly how it is for me right now. Sucks I know.

As for skyrim? I played it nonstop, I have a level forties character with full dragon armor, a daeadric greatsword, and some other stuff. I have done fucktons of quests and acquired just about every word for every shout barring the directly quest area locked ones. Just got the final word for slow time as I did the eye of magnus quest line in the collage of winterhold.

I even started a new character that will do different things.

Anywho yea.

Another image for your viewing pleasure.

So fucking bored

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:15:23

I once got bored with Oblivion in my day, I started playing Tetris and whatnot, it was actually the best remedy I ever had.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:18:08

I've got a modestly large folder.

Sometimes NG, this is how you make me feel.

So fucking bored

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:19:43

Why don't you spend some of all that free time fucking your girlfriend?

And by that I mean your dog.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:27:00

At 12/14/11 10:19 PM, Falonefal wrote: Why don't you spend some of all that free time fucking your girlfriend?

And by that I mean your dog.

Well problem is, I don't have a girlfriend, and sadly no boyfriend either. I do have sexual partners.

As for the dog part, I don't own one, and that makes me sad. All of my friends dogs are fixed, making that very hard to do :< On either end of the sexual spectrum.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:29:44

I can't even believe I wasted my 1000TH FUCKING POST on this.

By the way...

1000TH FUCKING POST

So fucking bored

Lolthread

Thanks a bunch to CagedSilhouette for the shiny new sig.

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:38:13

At 12/14/11 10:29 PM, Alphabetetical wrote: I can't even believe I wasted my 1000TH FUCKING POST on this.

By the way...
1000TH FUCKING POST

Wow very cool I got a milestone post in my crazy ass thread Huzza!

Why not zoidberg

(V);,,;(V)

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-14 22:45:51

This thread is wack.
Imgur
Reddit
C&H
Cracked
xkcd

nerr

This is a signature.

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-15 00:12:00

I think this thread is fine

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-15 02:16:17

go do some stuff, then come back when youre done, and ill tell you more stuff to do

random picture bandwagon

So fucking bored

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-15 11:45:34

At 12/15/11 02:16 AM, Lionel738 wrote: go do some stuff, then come back when you're done, and ill tell you more stuff to do
random picture bandwagon

Well I slept for a good length of time and I am going out xmas shopping today, maybe I'll do some other things like eat n shit lol.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-15 13:24:44

Do you have a job? If not Portal always amuses me when I am bored. And I too am supremely bored of Skyrim. I should have rationed it.....What have I done.

Response to So fucking bored 2011-12-15 13:29:29

What don't you do some flash craping around?

BBS Signature