New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ginfurr
Ginfurr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:26 PM Reply

Well, I was in gym class and we were doing all these fitness exercises, like that stair climb thing, running back and forth and jumping to and fro. Near the end of the period, we go to the locker room, and change our clothes. I started feeling sick to my stomach, and stood in the corner for a bit and then began to vomit (it was a pinkish liquid.) Everyone in the locker room freaked out and our gym teacher, while I tried to get a trash can or something to vomit into again. He sent me to the nurse with all my things, and sat in there while the nurses tried to get my parents, which eventually they came, and I slept the rest of the day.

Anyone else have something like happen to you or feel sick when you work out too much with little rest?

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:27 PM Reply

one time i vomited in the front office at school

Jester
Jester
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:29 PM Reply

That's why you don't eat a bunch before rigorous cardio exercises.

Come to gym tomorrow prepared to answer a lot of people's questions about what was wrong with you.

LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:33 PM Reply

That's just the sissyness coming out of your body. That's what my gym coach said before making me do 30 push ups.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Lovebox-5andwich
Lovebox-5andwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:35 PM Reply

Yeah.. been there, done that, and I was exercising on an empty stomach.
A lot of bad things can happen to you if you are untrained that's why you need to start off slow.
A fat kid I know collapsed from going too hard with the weights on his first day.

Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:35 PM Reply

I threw-up during school this one time. It was the first time that I ever suffered a serious migraine and I had no idea what was going on. Started with blurred vision, a headache came on, I got really weak to the point that it felt like I was moving in slow motion. After finally getting outdoors for some fresh air, which I assumed would do me good, I threw up.

My friends found it rather amusing to say the least. I still felt like shit though so got sent to the nurse and was eventually sent home. That was the only time I had to visit the school nurse too.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
STEM
STEM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:36 PM Reply

If I don't vomit on leg day in the gym, it means I wasn't working hard enough

[ Forum Mod // Send PM ]

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 08:52 PM Reply

Some guy threw up during football practice once, he usually is a great athlete, but I guess he overate for some reason.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Zippy-MyMusic
Zippy-MyMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 09:00 PM Reply

I vomit if I eat too much. Which I often do. But I don't do it on purpose.

KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 11:05 PM Reply

I've never thrown up during Gym class, but I have vomited a couple of times working out.

BBS Signature
SexyWolfy
SexyWolfy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 11:07 PM Reply

Once I vomited in the middle of Math Class. No more school for the rest of the day. :D

BBS Signature
Jay
Jay
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 11:13 PM Reply

One day in PE we were having a little mini-triathalon. I was doing the running portion after a friend of mine finished the bicycle portion. When he was done I ran, and when I came back I found out that my friend had thrown up. Not on the miles of dirt that is our track, not on the miles of grass surrounding, but somehow directly on my backpack.

And yes, his backpack was sitting right next to mine...
Magical-Zorse
Magical-Zorse
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 38
Melancholy
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 12:43 AM Reply

I went running afterschool with this kid today and after four miles he threw up. It was really weird.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 05:35 AM Reply

At 12/5/11 08:33 PM, LocoJoe wrote: That's just the sissyness coming out of your body. That's what my gym coach said before making me do 30 push ups.

^this.

And pain is just weakness leaving your body.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 05:40 AM Reply

There was this thing called the bleep test, and you had to run from one side of the gymnasium to the other whenever it bleeped, and the bleeps get faster. It was an endurance test and everyone was always really competitive with it.

I managed to be the last 3 in the group of like, 30 people, and I had been running for a good half an hour. Then I felt my stomach flipping over and I knew I was going to be sick, so when it bleeped I just ran to the other side of the hall, then kept running shouting "THAT'S IT, I'M DONE!", then ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out.

Horrible feeling.. At least I came third.

BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 06:13 AM Reply

One time I had a party in a class right before gym. I had so much fudge. We got done doing our warm up sprints and I just BLUEUWUUWUIGWUEGUWGHUAGHUGHUAGHHUH'd.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 06:15 AM Reply

At 12/6/11 05:35 AM, tally1989 wrote:

Tell that to a person with terminal cancer.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 06:23 AM Reply

At 12/5/11 11:07 PM, SexyWolfy wrote: Once I vomited in the middle of Math Class. No more school for the rest of the day. :D
At 12/5/11 08:27 PM, Yert wrote: one time i vomited in the front office at school
At 12/5/11 08:34 PM, Timchik wrote: Once, I vomited in a Russian airport.

Once, I vomited in a nuclear silo.

I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 06:34 AM Reply

I've never vomited in gym class, but I have vomited once or twice in elementary school. I remember vomiting all over the floor of my classroom in 2nd grade...oddly enough, it wasn't all that embarrassing from what I remember. I also remember literally shitting myself in the 2nd grade...I don't remember what I did about that...

Hmm, elementary school was when many disgusting things happened to me.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 06:39 AM Reply

Once when I was 11 I vomited into my hands at the end of a school trip on the coach. This boy Samual told me that I ruined the trip.

:(

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
i-am-ghey
i-am-ghey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 06:39 AM Reply

i remember i always threw up in the school bus when i was still in primary school (i think i was about 8 or 9), either caused by anxiety or motion sickness.

so they always carried a plastic bad with them in case i had to vomit. pretty embarrasing.

^Just another nonsensical forum post.^

SlickExecutive
SlickExecutive
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 08:07 AM Reply

Actually, I too vomited in a school locker room. We had to do laps, 5 to be percise. Afterwards I vomited out my waffle breakfast in front of my locker.

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 08:42 AM Reply

On the first day of school for the term, I had felt a little ill shortly after I boarded the bus.

Now let me tell you something about it.

The bus takes (or rather, used to take) a route that has a heckload of bumps, some especially stomach churning, and so since I had a huge breakfast that morning, I felt a bit queasy shortly after I boarded the bus. It was exacerbated, or caused, or both, by the bumps and so I was not at all feeling good when I stepped out.

I managed to withhold the feeling of vomiting for a short while, until I went to my respective class. There was a new-ish kid in our class, a bit older than me, who was friendly but he started banging on the table I used to place my books on.

Immediately, I felt like vomiting. I was light-headed, and felt surreal: I thought I was walking, but it didn't feel like I was walking, and when I walked, I was so light-headed that I often thought I'd collapse, and I just pushed away the desk with all the strength I could (I'm a pretty weakish guy and when I felt sick, even weaker) and just staggered. I just kept pushing down the feeling of vomiting and I went outside the door, asked the teacher whether I could use the restroom (albeit so soft she just barely heard it) and then slowly made my way to the stairs. The restroom was right in front of the bottom of the flight of stairs, and I grabbed the railings and slowly went down.

It ended with me flinging open the door of a toilet, vomiting twice or thrice, flushing, washing my hands and mouth and returning back, feeling a lot better, albeit with bad breath. (I took an antacid later)

Then there was this other time in a train where I made it a point not to eat a lot because the toilets were in a horrible state and someone literally poo'd on the sides and vomited on the floor, and it wasn't cleaned at all (it was pretty disgusting). So I didn't eat anything, no dinner, no lunch, just breakfast the next morning (bread with some jam) and some snacks.

I got the very same lightheaded feeling, and everything around me was inverted when it came to colors. Yellow was purple, the background was blue, brown was white, black was white, etcetera. I just barely pushed myself off the train. Bear in mind that the train wasn't going to stop for a long time, so I had to haul my ass off the train compartment no matter how bad I felt. I slowly told my mom "I don't feel well", softly, and she just barely heard it. By this time I had got onto the platform and off the train, but instead I fainted for a while.

(When I had fainted everything was totally black, and I couldn't comprehend anything and was like sleeping -- I wasn't thinking, and I wasn't dreaming, nor could I do either, just in an "empty state", so to say, the same thing that happened when I had a high fever)

It wasn't long before water was sprinkled over my eyes, and I woke up slowly to people who very shouting around me, and I was given some chocolate and made to sit on the cargo thing. I hated all the fussing, since all I needed were those drops of water. I told my parents and my other relatives I was okay, but they didn't seem to listen and ordered me to sit. So I was being transported around, drinking viscous mango juice, and everyone else was just staring at me.

Anyways, we went outside and I sat on a stone block, waiting for a van. It took a pretty long time, and my mom forced me to eat some chocolates, which I reluctantly did, and when we finally got a van I jumped into it, and went to sleep for some time.

When I woke up, I saw some trees and a poorly constructed road outside. I felt like vomiting and vomit had already come up to my mouth, I was holding it for some time so I just took someone's attention and showed that I was going to vomit soon.

They stopped the van, I went over to the other side of the road, and vomited on the plants.

In both the cases I have felt better after vomiting. The user (I don't and I can't bother quoting him) who said that the pain felt was "the pain being removed by the body" was correct.

TL;DR Read the full thing, there's two passages mind you. Or else just ignore this post, it's just me whining about times when I vomited. Deal with it.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to I Vomited in Gym Class Dec. 6th, 2011 @ 10:54 AM Reply

At 12/6/11 06:15 AM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 12/6/11 05:35 AM, tally1989 wrote:

Tell that to a person with terminal cancer.

I don't know anyone with terminal cancer.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature