New Topic Respond to this Topic
MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-03 17:42:34 Reply

I'm getting glitches when using NI Massive. Today, I attempted to open a preset I had. It gave me an error saying there was an "Access Violation." After that there were a few lines saying something like $000034456, but that's just an example. Has anyone had this problem before, or does anyone know to fix it?

midimachine
midimachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-03 17:51:43 Reply

Buy the damn thing.

p.s. i am gay

MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-03 17:59:35 Reply

At 12/3/11 05:51 PM, midimachine wrote: Buy the damn thing.

I see.

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-03 18:04:53 Reply

At 12/3/11 05:42 PM, MisterSplashbottom wrote: I'm getting glitches when using NI Massive. Today, I attempted to open a preset I had. It gave me an error saying there was an "Access Violation." After that there were a few lines saying something like $000034456, but that's just an example. Has anyone had this problem before, or does anyone know to fix it?

I get the exact same thing with a project file of mine, except with the "Fruity Delay" plugin of FL Studio. I bought FL Studio and Fruity Delay comes with the purchase, so although buying it will very likely fix the problem, there's a chance it might not. Buy it and if the problem persists, contact some sort of Customer Support and/or reinstall your DAW.

Now if you didn't buy your DAW either, then you shouldn't be surprised when these glitches and error messages come up, you know.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-03 19:03:45 Reply

Psshhh. I bought my DAW.

SessileNomad
SessileNomad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-03 19:07:05 Reply

ahh. here we have the useless mod in his natural habitat. notice how he makes assumptions when he doesnt have an sizable slab of information on which to base his judgings. he is truly a disgusting creature.

At 12/3/11 06:04 PM, Supersteph54 wrote::

I get the exact same thing with a project file of mine, except with the "Fruity Delay" plugin of FL Studio. I bought FL Studio and Fruity Delay comes with the purchase, so although buying it will very likely fix the problem, there's a chance it might not. Buy it and if the problem persists, contact some sort of Customer Support and/or reinstall your DAW.

Now if you didn't buy your DAW either, then you shouldn't be surprised when these glitches and error messages come up, you know.

now here is a truly fine specimen. we call this breed the 'helpful' mod. he gives helpful information and covers all of his bases in the process. he has the same amount of information the useless mod has, but is much more helpful and resourceful with it. what a magnificent beast. 10 points for gryffindor.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 03:47:58 Reply

I started getting this error after collabing with someone... and finding out later that they pirated their DAW and VSTs... Before then, I had never gotten any "Access violation" errors (Everything I have is paid for in full).

Not entirely sure how them pirating stuff has an impact on my software, but I'd assume it has something to do with invalid reg keys or versions... or possibly from edited files used to crack the software that when opened up in my own DAW messes with something.

Either way, judging by your responses so far, you bought your DAW but didn't buy Massive... In which case, I suggest buying it, which should in theory make it work properly... If you did buy it, then I'd suggest reinstalling it, and if that by itself doesn't work, reinstall the DAW as well.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Things and stuff - Music: Final Destination (Loop) - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
midimachine
midimachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 04:10:32 Reply

At 12/3/11 07:07 PM, SessileNomad wrote:
ahh. here we have the useless mod in his natural habitat. notice how he makes assumptions when he doesnt have an sizable slab of information on which to base his judgings. he is truly a disgusting creature.

get a grip lol

p.s. i am gay

krssvr
krssvr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 11:12:56 Reply

I also get random access violations with Massive plugin in FL Studio, i haven't figured out what exactly causes this but if you save your work often you can usually close and reload the FLP and it should work fine when reopened.

BTW my Massive is legit

"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me
Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature
SessileNomad
SessileNomad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 15:32:02 Reply

get a grip lol

be helpful

SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 15:33:57 Reply

Seems like you all have a Massive problem!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 15:38:13 Reply

At 12/3/11 07:07 PM, SessileNomad wrote: what a magnificent beast.

Rawr.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Cross666
Cross666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 17:18:08 Reply

I hear that problem is common with users whom obtain an illegal cracked version of Massive. In fact it is 100% prone to happen regularly once the error starts up the first time around, something to do with the crack not being 100% efficient at simulating a purchased version, therefore it runs liek shit-bananas.

If you really own a copy of massive, then you should be over on the native instrument site talking to support and not looking for answers on newgrounds.

I mean thats what I would do if I purchased the software for $199.00, but that's just my own common sense at work.

BBS Signature
Cross666
Cross666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-04 17:20:38 Reply

By the way if you get those violation errors kicking in and you don't own a license, I hope you're using a proxy because that's also NI's software shooting their servers your IP information. Have fun with that

Don't answer the door if the boys in blue come knocking kiddies.

| LOL

BBS Signature
ModuleMusic
ModuleMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-06 00:30:01 Reply

At 12/4/11 05:20 PM, Cross666 wrote: By the way if you get those violation errors kicking in and you don't own a license, I hope you're using a proxy because that's also NI's software shooting their servers your IP information. Have fun with that

Don't answer the door if the boys in blue come knocking kiddies.

| LOL

Native Instruments does not have the legal ability (nor the care) to have you vanned. All they can prove is that you cracked your software, either legitimately or not. That and IP's aren't accurate enough to prove somebody's location, really all you can do is notify their ISP about the crime and request the customer information, which hopefully requires a warrant. And he'd be better off with a VPN, not a proxy :)

Anyways, I got NI Komplete (NFR) legit, but I won't lie, I am a pirate. From what I have seen, usually audio programs have the worst stability with cracks because of the extent of the material that have to be removed/worked around. And considering all it takes in terms of anti piracy is the program supplying one little error or audio imperfection, it's not exactly a precise science. I'm to a point were I don't bother pirating audio software anymore because of how unstable the software usually is.

There are thousands of free VST's on the web that are only a google search away. I get that Massive is an irreplaceable synth (at least in my opinion), but until you are in a position to be able to buy the software you are just better off using the alternatives.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-06 00:50:57 Reply

Psh, just get reinstall it by tormenting it again ;)

That access violation is a result of you updating your software. Most of the time, an update can potentially ruin your crack and you will run into all sorts of problems.

But in all seriousness, pirating is not supported and will never be supported on this site. Do yourself a favor, if you like it, then go buy it. If you run into problems along the way, don't complain here. Go complain on the FBI monitored piratebay lmao.

SO IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DIDNT PIRATE AND YOU ARE GETTING THIS ERROR MESSAGE...

Just rebuild your database, reinstall the program with your disc and re-register, or make sure your patches are in the proper place if you have any.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-06 00:52:48 Reply

At 12/4/11 03:33 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: Seems like you all have a Massive problem!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!

BAAWWHAHAHHA oh man, that was one WHALE of a joke!!!

Looks like... you didn't help him... very WHALE at all.

WHALE then, this looks like a MASSIVE string of jokes!

Cross666
Cross666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-07 09:50:11 Reply

At 12/6/11 12:30 AM, ModuleMusic wrote: Wall of text blah blah

Ya know if you stopped being such a smartass perhaps it would have scared enough of the kids pirating this shit to actually start buying and supporting companies like NI or Image-Line.

Btw

:Trolled.

BBS Signature
FuckSandwich
FuckSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-07 14:34:18 Reply

Yeah there's an endless supply of problems with pirated massive. But who wants to pay such an extortionate amount of money for 1 VST?

MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-08 19:23:56 Reply

Many thanks guys. I've got my massive to work again. Thanks :D

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-08 19:39:45 Reply

At 12/7/11 02:34 PM, FuckSandwich wrote: Yeah there's an endless supply of problems with pirated massive. But who wants to pay such an extortionate amount of money for 1 VST?

it's not extortionate, no one is forcing you to use massive.

audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-08 19:39:48 Reply

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... wait.
What does it mean if it says the Massive plugin could not be found. Half of my presets work fine but half of them give me this error.

midimachine
midimachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-09 00:25:55 Reply

At 12/8/11 07:39 PM, MisterSplashbottom wrote: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... wait.
What does it mean if it says the Massive plugin could not be found. Half of my presets work fine but half of them give me this error.

Half of your presets might require the most current version of Massive.

p.s. i am gay

modem
modem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Programmer
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-09 00:49:52 Reply

At 12/3/11 07:07 PM, SessileNomad wrote:

Despite making broad and blind assumptions, if it's a matter of legitimacy, then this is an extremely likely and viable solution. There's a technical discrepancy in the software. Checksum doesn't match.

FuckSandwich
FuckSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-09 11:55:44 Reply

At 12/8/11 07:39 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 12/7/11 02:34 PM, FuckSandwich wrote: Yeah there's an endless supply of problems with pirated massive. But who wants to pay such an extortionate amount of money for 1 VST?
it's not extortionate, no one is forcing you to use massive.

179,00 EU for a plugin for ANYTHING is too much imo.

MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-09 15:41:22 Reply

This is truth, and sir above me, I love your name.

MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-09 16:30:14 Reply

Say I need to replace some files because I think it's trying to find a 1.1.5 version in a special place but it can't. Where should I copy my 1.1.5 version to? I've got it only in my VST folder right now.

Cross666
Cross666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-09 18:14:23 Reply

How is this thread not locked yet?

BBS Signature
MisterSplashbottom
MisterSplashbottom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-09 18:19:37 Reply

I know, right?

Zooloo75
Zooloo75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to NI Massive Glitches 2011-12-10 17:46:54 Reply

A Massive which doesn't crash when assigning lfo's and doesn't have errors can be found at the core of a certain bay.