New Topic Respond to this Topic
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 08:32 PM Reply

Somebody gave me some bud to smoke, and I got two hits off of it. It was for me and my year younger sister to enjoy. Anyway, she smoked the rest with her boy toy friend.

This make me so mad, we got into a big fight. She was scraping resin and refused to give me any. Total bitch, I am so mad. I already threatened to beat up her fuck buddy.

What should I do, I just got back from the gym. So I am not as mad and my head is clear. I am gonna buy some more weed. But I am not gonna smoke any with her.

Good decision?

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 08:33 PM Reply

Oh god these weed threads are really starting to piss me off now.

Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 08:33 PM Reply

0/10

I don't believe it.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 08:35 PM Reply

Threesome.

cocks.

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:09 PM Reply

I need to find a way to keep my anger in check. I would guess part of it is from me trying to quit smoking.

But seriously guys, fellow Newgrounders. Some good advice please

platypuspwn
platypuspwn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:12 PM Reply

Take your marijuana, and shove it up your fucking ass, you shit eating cockwagon. No one gives a muthafuck about your fucking problems, especially not those related to you being a little bitch because your fucking skeezer sister is being mean to you. Take some time to think and go fuck yourself before you post on Newgrounds again.

Please disregard all of my pre-2013 posts. I was young and borderline retarded.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:15 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 09:09 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: I need to find a way to keep my anger in check. I would guess part of it is from me trying to quit smoking.

Calm your tits, you're making a big deal out of nothing.

ronk
ronk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 09:12 PM, platypuspwn wrote: Take your marijuana, and shove it up your fucking ass, you shit eating cockwagon. No one gives a muthafuck about your fucking problems, especially not those related to you being a little bitch because your fucking skeezer sister is being mean to you. Take some time to think and go fuck yourself before you post on Newgrounds again.

this

TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 09:09 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: I need to find a way to keep my anger in check. I would guess part of it is from me trying to quit smoking.

Make up sex has proven effective for me, honest.

cocks.

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:21 PM Reply

drink melted battery fluids

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 09:12 PM, platypuspwn wrote: Take your marijuana, and shove it up your fucking ass, you shit eating cockwagon. No one gives a muthafuck about your fucking problems, especially not those related to you being a little bitch because your fucking skeezer sister is being mean to you. Take some time to think and go fuck yourself before you post on Newgrounds again.

Your not helping, and I would fuck you up if you said that to my face. For real, I dare you. Better yet, I bet 100 dollars of my own money you say that to my face your disrespectful fuck. I smashed people with hammers you think you can hide in front of a computer screen. Read my threads to find how much I will get down. I am trying to relax and chill, and your throwing gasoline into a fucking forest fire

TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 09:51 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: Your not helping, and I would fuck you up if you said that to my face. For real, I dare you.. I smashed people with hammers you think you can hide in front of a computer screen. Read my threads to find how much I will get down. I am trying to relax and chill, and your throwing gasoline into a fucking forest fire

Be careful, everyone. Tread carefully.

We're dealing with an internet badass here.

cocks.

BBS Signature
DukenukemALT
DukenukemALT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:13 PM Reply

YEAH, THAT'LL SHOW HER.

platypuspwn
platypuspwn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 09:51 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote:
Your not helping, and I would fuck you up if you said that to my face. For real, I dare you. Better yet, I bet 100 dollars of my own money you say that to my face your disrespectful fuck. I smashed people with hammers you think you can hide in front of a computer screen. Read my threads to find how much I will get down. I am trying to relax and chill, and your throwing gasoline into a fucking forest fire

It's more like I'm pouring alcohol into a menstruating vagina. Get over it. You're not going to do shit. You're nothing but a cry baby who thinks that the internet will respect him because he can make threats to someone 900 miles away. I bet you're just a little bitch with a huge Napoleon Complex. I bet you couldn't even swing on hard enough to smash a fucking peanut. No one will fear you over the internet. You could put Charles chucklefucking Manson behind a computer screen and no one would give two shits. So what in God's green Earth makes you think anyone will give a hat half-full of dog shit about a two-bit little bitch like you? No, I'm not going to say it to your face, because I'm not enough of an obsessive dumbass to pay for a fucking trip to Buttfuckistan or wherever the fuck you live and fuck your sister, just to insult you to your face. Go to sleep, little boy.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:15 PM Reply

I like this thread.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:20 PM Reply

I thought this shit only happened with heroine and shit.

LOL

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
Berwin
Berwin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 09:55 PM, TheBlueRaven wrote:
At 11/29/11 09:51 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: Your not helping, and I would fuck you up if you said that to my face. For real, I dare you.. I smashed people with hammers you think you can hide in front of a computer screen. Read my threads to find how much I will get down. I am trying to relax and chill, and your throwing gasoline into a fucking forest fire
Be careful, everyone. Tread carefully.

We're dealing with an internet badass here.

You just made my day! That's good.

But seriously, StrapOnFetus, you should maybe consider seeing a psychologist, drug counselor, or both, depending on how serious you think marijuana is affecting your mood. I think it's odd, though, that you would become so agitated over something like that. I've met plenty of people who have used cannabis regularly but still had firm control over their work and emotions. With that in mind, it would probably be in your favor to stop smoking.

StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM Reply

Your a bitch, just a little bitch. Talk all you want. I bet if I squared up with you, be it as it may be. You would call the cops. Read some of my threads pussy, or should I say snitch

platypuspwn
platypuspwn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:29 PM Reply

At 11/29/11 10:25 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: Your a bitch, just a little bitch. Talk all you want. I bet if I squared up with you, be it as it may be. You would call the cops. Read some of my threads pussy, or should I say snitch

I'm not the internet badass threatening people in completely different part of the country. I doubt you even know what the fuck "squared up" means. I bet most the shit in your threads are fucking lies.

u mad, bro?

BBS Signature
Bolo
Bolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:35 PM Reply

> Posting about intent to engage in illegal activities online
> Providing evidence for law enforcement
> Shortsightedly abbreviating future success

BBS Signature
blah569
blah569
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Programmer
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:36 PM Reply

I can't imagine you wanting to fight anyone after smoking cannabis.

0/10

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 10:44 PM Reply

Berwin, thank you. You probably have gave the best advice to date. I think smoking marijuana makes me relax. But, I been feeling anxiety lately when I do smoke it. I think the not smoking tobacco makes me go somewhat crazy. Maybe I do need to see a therapist. My anger and being somewhat too confrontational runs me into problems.

I just need to breathe and think about my actions I suppose. Thank you :D

Fingerlessdude
Fingerlessdude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 11:29 PM Reply

OP, grow up.

ONLY ONE AS TALENTED AS I ARE ABLE TO WRITE LIKE THIS WITHOUT ANY FINGERS.

Wagggs
Wagggs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 11:38 PM Reply

Nobody cares. You should stop trying to fight shit, and stop smoking weed.

Exploding genitalia
"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Raab
Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 11:42 PM Reply

The OP is a fuck.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 29th, 2011 @ 11:43 PM Reply

You should smash his skull with a hammer and break all his fingers.
/reference

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 12:22 AM Reply

Come smoke weed with me, leave her to buy her on weed.

sm0ke w33d erry day
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 12:24 AM Reply

I'm in complete awe.

You sound too unstable to be ingesting anything illegal.

BBS Signature
StrapOnFetus
StrapOnFetus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 12:30 AM Reply

At 11/30/11 12:24 AM, DumbassDude wrote: I'm in complete awe.

You sound too unstable to be ingesting anything illegal.

Maybe your right, or maybe it is all the hard Drugs I have done it the past. I just don't know anymore. Maybe I should just stop everything all together for awhile

DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Voice Actor
Response to Sisters boyfriend is pissing me off Nov. 30th, 2011 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 11/30/11 12:30 AM, StrapOnFetus wrote: Maybe your right, or maybe it is all the hard Drugs I have done it the past. I just don't know anymore. Maybe I should just stop everything all together for awhile

Couldn't hurt to take a break if it's leading to violence and an unstable relationship with your sister.

I know people try to find a replacement to that hard drug they often had in the past, because weed is the neutral, you don't feel as bad for smoking as you did when you did all the harder drugs, but you don't feel any better.

You may not be addicted, but it's always sensible to take breaks anyway from that shit, concentrate on the gym man. Works wonders to kick the stress off.

BBS Signature