00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted AlexToolStudio supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

R.I.P Rivergrey...

17,715 Views | 258 Replies

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:31:54

I remember recieving a PM from Rivergrey about Confuscianism. I told him/her that I didn't care about the later, and that ended the convo.

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:32:53

At 11/29/11 10:29 AM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: jesus fuck 11 pages. stop trying to prove or disprove something we already know is bullshit you autismal plebs.

I am not autismal, nor do I live in a pueblo thank you very much. I am a furry, bat-shit insane, and full of devastating thoughts.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:37:11

At 11/29/11 10:31 AM, Natick wrote: I say B) but if it finally comes to that, then I will take the heat with Don and then abandon my account.

It's your choice. Although at this point, I'd have a hard time believing anything that comes from Don.

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:38:01

According to Asandir, there are obituaries in Germany. Care to share her full name Don?

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:40:41

At 11/29/11 10:38 AM, The-Last-Guardian wrote: According to Asandir, there are obituaries in Germany. Care to share her full name Don?

River's parents declined an obituary.

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:42:29

At 11/29/11 10:40 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 11/29/11 10:38 AM, The-Last-Guardian wrote: According to Asandir, there are obituaries in Germany. Care to share her full name Don?
River's parents declined an obituary.

Sorry, I missed that.

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:43:25

At 11/29/11 10:41 AM, Natick wrote:
Alright, calm down, blink a little and please stop foaming at the mouth.

But...But the foam is so good. I love foaming bread, foaming pizza, foaming muzzle. You name it and foaming makes it better!

Now we need foaming rabid squids launching themselves onto land and beaking passerby's.

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:45:42

Well, when the parents don't put the obituary one the internet or newspapers, then that is understandable. It doesn't help to clear this case up, though. Judging from the process that the thread made until now, even when Natick or Don show evidence - which would be against the wish of the parents - , then it is very likely that the users would question the validity of this evidence.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:46:34

At 11/29/11 10:43 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: Now we need foaming rabid squids launching themselves onto land and beaking passerby's.

*cough*

R.I.P Rivergrey...

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:48:42

At 11/29/11 10:46 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 11/29/11 10:43 AM, fuzzum111 wrote: Now we need foaming rabid squids launching themselves onto land and beaking passerby's.
*cough*

I think I love you.

Not really, but still.

Well.

Shit.

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:48:55

At 11/29/11 10:41 AM, Natick wrote:
Quote from Don in pms: "I've already asked her mum, and dad, to consider asking for an obituary in her honor, but they declined. I'm never going to get any tangible proof that she existed, I'm... sorry. just sorry"

And Don's supposed to be a sixteen year old German kid? I have yet to see the first German using the word 'tangible', let alone a sixteen year old boy. Believe me, I've been a lot to Germany, and I can tell you: only a few speak moderately good English.

I dare you, I doubledare you to click this image.

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:49:11

Everyone! want to you want? Will it be...(WARNING Karma rank will change based on your choice) Evil choice: Force Natick to give us pics against River's parents wishes? Or Good Choice: Let Natick not give us pics and keep Natick's reputation with River's parents standing? Its your choice.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:53:56

At 11/29/11 10:48 AM, akmeteor wrote:
*cough*
I think I love you.

Not really, but still.

Wait me or Emma? I came up with the idea, that picture is only partially relevant >.>

My Youtube channel

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:55:00

At 11/29/11 10:53 AM, fuzzum111 wrote:
At 11/29/11 10:48 AM, akmeteor wrote:
*cough*
I think I love you.

Not really, but still.
Wait me or Emma? I came up with the idea, that picture is only partially relevant >.>

Emma, I thought the first part was funny, but the picture part made me burst out laughing.

Well.

Shit.

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:57:02

At 11/29/11 10:49 AM, convict357 wrote: Everyone! want to you want? Will it be...(WARNING Karma rank will change based on your choice) Evil choice: Force Natick to give us pics against River's parents wishes? Or Good Choice: Let Natick not give us pics and keep Natick's reputation with River's parents standing? Its your choice.

Or how about just giving a link to a news story? Are we really suppost to believe that there is nothing to prove this? It's not much to ask for a little proof, otherwise I could make an alt tommrow, get it well known then tell you they "died" and there happend to be no proof about it.

Again, I don't know Don from Jack nor do I know Natick from the next person so why should I take their word for something without any proof on their part?

The fact that there are so many holes in Dons story and nothing to really confirm he is telling the truth, so yeah, sorry it's so much to ask for a little proof, such as a news story, to support this.

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:58:00

So let me sum it up:

We have Don, a sixteen y/o boy from America, who moved to Germany (Berlin to be precise), conveniently next to a seventeen y/o German girl (who, as a matter of fact, also speaks fluently English). They also both happen to be on the same forum, and even share the same IP. But Don told everyone he got to know her from the BBS. Now isn't this all just a tad bit ridiculous?
Also, in what area did they live? Perhaps they can tell me stuff about Berlin that I don't know. Mind you, I've been there quite a few times.

I dare you, I doubledare you to click this image.

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 10:59:04

I think we should end this here, right now. Most of us here did not know Rivergrey. Those that did, I'm sorry for your loss, and your descent into this lie. Whether she was real or not, she is certainly dead. Despite the evidence Don has a counterpoint to each argument we make. And our users continue to find evidence against Don. Regardless, this thread is now nothing more but a struggle between separatists and loyalists. Whether she existed or not, Don should simply stopped replying long ago. He's only put himself into a deep hole. Don's answers have placed a halt on this thread. There is no more room for expansion. If more evidence emerges, make a new thread.
I've already sent a request to a moderator.

I now speak directly to you Don Carrera. I don't know what River was to you. A tool, a friend, a lover, etc. But this thread only hurts her. All you've done is dig a hole, that you've somehow buried yourself in. Just put it to rest. The people that knew Rivergrey have already said their mind. If she's dead, she's at peace now. You've done all you can. You've been a good friend.
If you are lying, I have no idea why. Perhaps there is a River somewhere, perhaps not. But, regardless of the rest of the BBS, I will never hate you. I can think of no reasons why you did this, but no matter what happens to the rest of this website, I'll still remain your supporter.

You're sixteen, and this is the internet, this mistake will not scar you forever. Keep moving.

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 11:03:33

The emoticon was for me dropping my jaw, anyways, Dude! you like ended the whole discussion just by one single post! that was totally badass! you're cool.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to R.I.P Rivergrey... 2011-11-29 11:05:10

I'm going to be cold-hearted and lock this thread, since it hasn't gotten anywhere. I guess we will never know if RiverGrey existed or not.

If you're prepared to believe the Berlin press aren't going to cover this story, or that two people living 2 minutes apart share the same internet connection, then you can leave your goodbyes on Rivergrey's blog post, or ask DonCarrera to pass on your messages.

BBS Signature