00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Notch angry at Yogscast!

7,061 Views | 26 Replies

Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 14:56:29

This thread is about the youtube channel and notch and not about Minecraft

http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/330-m ojang-yogscast-in-dispute/page__st__580/

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 14:57:48

Yogscasts followers are 12 year olds, Notch fan boys are 12 year olds. 12 year olds arguing on the internet = breaking news?

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 14:58:01

At 11/22/11 02:57 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
Fuck Notch

Notch angry at Yogscast!

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 15:02:05

Calm down guys, let's keep things neutral in here.

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 15:02:59

At 11/22/11 03:02 PM, MaartenC wrote: Calm down guys, let's keep things neutral in here.

What part of fuck both sides who gives a shit, isn't neutral?

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 15:03:58

At 11/22/11 03:02 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
At 11/22/11 03:02 PM, MaartenC wrote: Calm down guys, let's keep things neutral in here.
What part of fuck both sides who gives a shit, isn't neutral?

Touché.

Evil.

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 15:12:45

It seems slightly hypocritical for Notch to accuse them of talking behinds others backs and such when he did not say anything directly to them, and instead is slagging the Yogscast duo off via Twitter, although perhaps I'm being a bit sensitive to that kind of thing considering I completely and utterly hate people indirectly raging at others through social media due to my own experiences with it. :3 They seemed friendly towards each other in the interview, which must've been towards the end of Minecon, I have a feeling that the whole thing might be a bit of a pisstake, although it is highly likely that I'm wrong. Neither Notch, Simon nor Lewis seem the kind for this sort of thing, the three of them all seem pretty jovial from what I've seen and heard in the past.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 15:17:09

It all seems like a bunch of grown men acting like children. It's just a computer game, get over it. Set your differences aside and go back to making money.

Also...
NOTCH FIX THOSE FUCKING LADDERS!!

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 15:29:21

I couldn't believe how rude they we're in the interview with Notch but I though Notch was in on it or something. My glad Notch spoke up about their wanky behaver. I've always hated Simon's ego and I hope it humbles him a bit more.

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 15:30:58

I laughed a couple of times at yogscast but this was pretty rude to do to a kid

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 16:10:04

Im so lost is Notch the cactus looking character in Minecraft, Whats a Yogscast, is it the square pig. I dont know whats going on. I thought the cactus was supposed to be an evil character and is thus angry all the time. did he mine something ontop of someones hard work?

None

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 16:12:00

At 11/22/11 03:30 PM, jonathanfis wrote: I laughed a couple of times at yogscast but this was pretty rude to do to a kid

yes.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 16:13:16

At 11/22/11 04:10 PM, Luis wrote: Im so lost is Notch the cactus looking character in Minecraft, Whats a Yogscast, is it the square pig. I dont know whats going on. I thought the cactus was supposed to be an evil character and is thus angry all the time. did he mine something ontop of someones hard work?

Oh Luis, you silly mexican.

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 17:25:49

Notch kinda handeled it non-professionally.
ya know,since he posted it on twitter.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 17:34:33

Yogscast are fucking gay.

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 17:55:41

they're just antisocial cocks and can't really be blamed for most of that stuff. notch of anyone should get that, they're basically the representatives of the entire minecraft fanbase. but wanting money from notch is fucking ridiculous if that's true.

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 18:06:41

At 11/22/11 05:25 PM, majormelthesackboy wrote: Notch kinda handeled it non-professionally.
ya know,since he posted it on twitter.

Just as he does everything, such as the legal dispute with Bethesda. Before he reacted to it he'd gotten all of the fans up in rage about it, and was making complaint letters publicly available via Twitter and Tumblr and such. Not saying that I didn't agree with his side on that case, but he could definitely have dealt with the whole thing with a bit more subtlety.

At 11/22/11 04:10 PM, Luis wrote: Im so lost is Notch the cactus looking character in Minecraft,

He is a cactus.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 18:31:05

At 11/22/11 06:29 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote: Why do I feel old at 21 for all of a sudden?

Well you should, three more times this and we're all dead. Forever.

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 18:45:24

At 11/22/11 06:29 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote: Why do I feel old at 21 for all of a sudden?

On the internet, I've been feeling old since I was 15

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:02:11

At 11/22/11 06:13 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: it's not cheap to fly out to las vegas and pay for a hotel, plus they were guests.

Of all people the Yogscast I'd say would be more obliged to pay, considering the majority of their incoming money is from views of their Minecraft videos (compare the view count of SoI vs any other random non-minecraft video).

At 11/22/11 06:50 PM, citricsquid wrote: Mojang didn't pay for anyone besides Mojang, why should they?

Citric, bit off on a tangent, did you attend? I recall being on the Minecraft wiki a few months back when I was with a bro and reading your name, then that you were the owner of both the wiki and forum domains, for a moment I wondered if it was the same citricsquid, but it's not exactly the kind of username that you find commonly. I ended up having to check your samryan site to find out.

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:08:10

I guess I'm kind of partial because I feel Notch had/has no idea how to deal with the fame he's garnered nor the capacity to keep his game interesting while not being gimmicky. In contrast, the Yogscast have done nothing but make me laugh and I enjoy their videos.

But if they were acting like such dicks, they should apologize. Really, the Yogscast is famous due to Minecraft, and Minecraft grew more popular with the Yogscast. They should be thanking each other for their accomplishments.

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:18:57

At 11/22/11 02:58 PM, jonathanfis wrote:
At 11/22/11 02:57 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
Fuck Notch

This is news to you that people on Newgrounds dislike Notch? Heck, I sometimes can't tell whether they're just bandwagon hating or not.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:29:39

Yogscast does have way to big of an ego but they did make Minecraft famous.

I like StarCraft.

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:38:36

Honestly, I've watched the yogscast for awhile, I don't think that they'd be serious about any of the things Notch is saying they did, and if they did, that they were being incredibly sarcastic about it as they always are about everything.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:39:39

At 11/22/11 07:38 PM, robotking98 wrote: Honestly, I've watched the yogscast for awhile, I don't think that they'd be serious about any of the things Notch is saying they did, and if they did, that they were being incredibly sarcastic about it as they always are about everything.

"can i have an autograph"
"fuck you"

i dont really care but obviously notch didn't find it that funny and cares about his fanbase

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:43:04

At 11/22/11 07:39 PM, GiantDouche wrote:
At 11/22/11 07:38 PM, robotking98 wrote: Honestly, I've watched the yogscast for awhile, I don't think that they'd be serious about any of the things Notch is saying they did, and if they did, that they were being incredibly sarcastic about it as they always are about everything.
"can i have an autograph"
"fuck you"

i dont really care but obviously notch didn't find it that funny and cares about his fanbase

Again, I'm highly doubtful that this even happened, I doubt Notch was following them around all day noting things they said, my guess is that somebody either

a) Misheard what they said because they weren't really paying attention and were at a distance
b) Misinterpreted what should have been obvious sarcasm
c) Is trolling and is now laughing their ass off at how well it worked.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 20:23:37

At 11/22/11 02:57 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: Yogscasts followers are 12 year olds, Notch fan boys are 12 year olds. 12 year olds arguing on the internet = breaking news?

This is sadly true,I hang out with a couple of 6th graders in my school and they are freaking OBSESSED with Minecraft and dont like to talk about anything else.They think it is better than any other game in the world and that it would be the saddest thing in the world only if Minecraft was destroyed.WHY?!?!?!