00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fake Links/Text Enhance

580 Views | 6 Replies

Fake Links/Text Enhance 2011-11-21 00:59:01

So i know NG is now using Text enchance to get more money, but its starting to annoy me a little. every once in awhile it'll look like a word is linked, and i'll be like "hmm, i wonder where this leads to", but when i hover over it, its the stupid text enhance thing, and i feel let down.

Is this bothering anyone else?

Response to Fake Links/Text Enhance 2011-11-21 01:03:03

report posts using referral links to your local mods.

BBS Signature

Response to Fake Links/Text Enhance 2011-11-21 01:38:22

I know what your talking about OP (no one else will though I bet)

Its not NG that is doing it, its probably your web browser, ISP, web browser/internet settings or you have a virus on your computer.

It only happens to me on certain computers.

Response to Fake Links/Text Enhance 2011-11-21 01:45:20

At 11/21/11 01:38 AM, Halberd wrote: I know what your talking about OP (no one else will though I bet)

Its not NG that is doing it, its probably your web browser, ISP, web browser/internet settings or you have a virus on your computer.

Also for me the links have two lines under them that differentiate them from your typical links so I don't have that problem

Response to Fake Links/Text Enhance 2011-11-21 01:49:48

At 11/21/11 01:45 AM, Halberd wrote:
At 11/21/11 01:38 AM, Halberd wrote: I know what your talking about OP (no one else will though I bet)

Also for me the links have two lines under them that differentiate them from your typical links so I don't have that problem

ah ok i guess that makes more sense, i guess its just me then

and ive had the 2 lines under thing before, this is different, its looks exactly like any other link, in the orange text.

Response to Fake Links/Text Enhance 2011-11-21 04:56:08

Ohhhhhhh so that's what was happening on my old laptop.

Response to Fake Links/Text Enhance 2011-11-25 19:34:35

lol youve been haxed

BBS Signature