BBS Signature
Ridgericer
Ridgericer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:28:36 Reply

Read up on it, if you like the side effects then do it, if not then don'tr do it but I'd suggest not doing it

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:38:16 Reply

At 11/17/11 09:44 PM, GrandePlatano wrote: But im debating on wether or not i should take it. im 16 years old. I'm only planning on taking it just this one time but I've read online that even one time could mess your brain up and I'm still young so I don't want to fuck up my brain but I also am curious to see what it feels like. What should i do?

It's up to you, but really if you didn't want to take it, you shouldn't have bought it. You can't very well sell it, or get a refund. I'd just take it now.

I've taken E plenty of times, and have had no adverse side effects from it, besides maybe tweaking my ass off once, but no real adverse side effects. Just make sure you're well hydrated, and in a cool environment, as it does cause your body to heat up.

The high is probably the best high you'll ever have. You'll feel extremely happy, giddy, excited, energetic, and it's mildly psychedelic as well. Meaning you have mild visual distortions, vividness, and audio hallucinations.(it makes bass really THUMP) Just be aware that it's probably going to last for up to 8-10 hours.

Drugs can be safe if you use them responsibly and take the necessary precautions. Still, I don't want to condone you doing anything that might put you at risk. If you don't feel it's worth it, don't take it.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:47:41 Reply

At 11/18/11 04:05 PM, BobaDobo wrote: They put all sorts of shit in that tablet, not just ecstacy. There's stuff like rat poison in there which don't really help the experience at all. You could also die from drinking too much water because ecstacy makes you sweat a lot and you get really fucking thirsty.

Ecstasy effects the hypothalamas, which controls body temperature. So not sweating would be even worse, really. I don't know if it makes you sweat a lot, or not, but I've never noticed an increase in sweat while on it, even in 80 degree weather. In fact, quite the opposite. I noticed the inside of my body seemed to warm up, and I had cotton mouth like a mother fucker, tho.

I never overdid the drinking part tho. My method was to just buy one of those 40 oz. drinks from 7/11 and maybe drink one or two of those every 30-40 min. and keep out of the sun. The reason some people overheat on E is because they dance, or do other physical activity which raises their body temp. even more, and causes them to perspire.

I'm not much of a raver, so I never really had to worry about that.

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:50:05 Reply

dont do it, its just not worth it

Mike19o0
Mike19o0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:54:01 Reply

At 11/17/11 09:44 PM, GrandePlatano wrote: But im debating on wether or not i should take it. im 16 years old. I'm only planning on taking it just this one time but I've read online that even one time could mess your brain up and I'm still young so I don't want to fuck up my brain but I also am curious to see what it feels like. What should i do?

Dude, take that shit!!. I'm joking. Taking drugs is kinda risky man. Just make sure this is something you really want to do. Best of luck to you.

oneoneoneoneoneone
oneoneoneoneoneone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 17:49:50 Reply

At 11/18/11 01:15 AM, AngelSierra wrote: Don't do it
The day's after you feel like complete shit and you get REALLLY depressed

thats if it was good e lol. you come down and your brain is all "oh shit". thats what the 5htp is for. you could also just drink milk/eat ice cream/eat bananas. its full of tryptophan. (5htp is five-hydroxy-tryptophan). mdma is a triptamine. its the stuff that makes sleep so sleepy and cozy and you not wanting to get out of bed in the morning. one pill for me is just as strong as my first time still lol and ive been taking it off and on at parties for years since i was 16. its not addictive because the chemical compound attaches itself to the emitter and not the receptor. just have common sense and dont wind up in the hospital. its crystal meth and maybe acid you gotta watch out for (e pills can have a powder form of acid in them(can be a good thing)) obviously not something you would want to do at school. just dont be a piglet and take it for no reason like a gay addict.

JayIsMe
JayIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 18:09:33 Reply

It would be better if you taking it in a club or a bar, but not in school bro. I don't know if it's easy to get caught or not but you can die from dehydration and shit.
You will also be pretty hyper and do lots of fast motions with your hands and you may hit shit you don't want to hit.
What i say: Take it when you are in a bar, with friends and shit to back you up. If you take it at school you may fuck over your life.

oneoneoneoneoneone
oneoneoneoneoneone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 18:19:07 Reply

if the pill is cut with something pharmaceutical ie: anti psychotics, its very easy to have a nasty overdose. some one died because of the bad mix in my home city while at a concert. the dealer was caught. if it was cut with something like 2tci, tci, tcb, etc you are in for a nasty hell of a ride that will last ungodly long and will feel like it will never end. makes you so paranoid but it is about as high as youre going to get. if youre outside all the trees around you will seem like theyre on fire, fog will surround you. would be totally badass for a metal show. the onset can take up to six hours and will last 12. it could be a hell of a good time as long as youre in a good surrounding, and not completely alone.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 19:27:25 Reply

At 11/19/11 06:19 PM, oneoneoneoneoneone wrote: if the pill is cut with something pharmaceutical ie: anti psychotics, its very easy to have a nasty overdose. some one died because of the bad mix in my home city while at a concert. the dealer was caught. if it was cut with something like 2tci, tci, tcb, etc you are in for a nasty hell of a ride that will last ungodly long and will feel like it will never end. makes you so paranoid but it is about as high as youre going to get. if youre outside all the trees around you will seem like theyre on fire, fog will surround you. would be totally badass for a metal show. the onset can take up to six hours and will last 12. it could be a hell of a good time as long as youre in a good surrounding, and not completely alone.

Pills are very rarely cut with pharmaceuticals. They're usually cut with amphetamines, piperazines, or research chemicals. You shouldn't worry too much about a cut pill, since you'll still roll. You should worry about having a fake pill, which is much more common than you think. I've already posted it earlier, but I'll say it again. Look it up on pillreports before taking it to verify if it's real.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
alargeleviathan
alargeleviathan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-20 22:35:15 Reply

Just last night I whitnessed a girl lose her mind. I was sleeping and I heard a girl screaming so I got up to check things out. Apparently she did some drugs of some sort, I think it was meth. I've only seen meth do this. She had no brain left she was completely gone. Her muscles were convulsing and it took 3 guys to hold down what appeared to be a 15-16 year old girl. Needless to say the ambulance was called. She kept screaming "what does occupy wall st stand for? And queens of the stone age".

Not the first time I've seen this. I thought I lost a close friend for ever because of this but she miraculously recovered. Some people don't. They're permanently fucked. Can't walk right, slurre speech, for ever. Seen some kid the night before he died of heroine overdose. He was so screwy he couldn't even hold up his pants. So sad.

1 dose can often be more than enough (1 pill). She was a tiny girl so she easily couldn't take the high dose that was given to her. Not one person knew her name either. Drugs are for men/adults.

Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-20 22:54:53 Reply

I never dropped "E" cuhz I hear it dries spinal fluid. FUCK THAT SHEET

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Lojinkz
Lojinkz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-20 23:02:31 Reply

If you're going to do it at school, I recommend you drink a shit ton of vodka and smoke a joint beforehand. It'll help balance everything out, trust me.

What's up with that

BBS Signature
alargeleviathan
alargeleviathan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-20 23:22:41 Reply

At 11/18/11 01:15 AM, AngelSierra wrote: Don't do it
The day's after you feel like complete shit and you get REALLLY depressed

This. That's when your seratonin is depleted. You would feel like you were in purgatory or something. (never feel happy again). Happens if you take waaaay too much and then you take more and you have no seratonin left. Worse than being hung over >.>

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-21 01:44:07 Reply

I've never used ecstasy before but my uncle has and he says the side effects aren't worth it and the positive sides of using the drug are sometimes not that positive depending on the person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

alargeleviathan
alargeleviathan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 16:54:41 Reply

Soooo many people have died from taking ecstasy lately. Poison pills, Paramethoxymethamphetamine or PMMA. Be careful with what you take if you choose to do so it seems. Keep it organic hah..

alargeleviathan
alargeleviathan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 17:05:16 Reply

biggest insult: police didn't release the description of the pill causing fatalities, and promptly after they decided not to disclose this information 3 more people died. FANTASTIC WORK POLICE. YOU DESERVE CLAPS ON THE BACK.

DistantSniper
DistantSniper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 19:00:32 Reply

At 11/17/11 09:47 PM, GrandePlatano wrote: Well i plan on taking it during school tomm.. if i do decide to take it.

Worst idea ever. Ecstasy is not like weed. You can't control your high when you're on it. Taking it at school is a guaranteed trip to jail. Do you really want to end up hugging your teacher as tight as you can with a raging boner excitedly telling them how much you love them? That shit makes you horny :) lol

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 19:17:37 Reply

If he had any sense he will have thrown it away. Who knows what it's been cut with.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Dagg
Dagg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 19:20:33 Reply

One time does a lot of damage to your brain.

Take it from a guy who used to be addicted to x and molly. I feel physically stupider now than I was before that.

I regret it almost everyday.

Aww, Dagg....

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 19:27:09 Reply

At 11/17/11 09:47 PM, GrandePlatano wrote: Well i plan on taking it during school tomm.. if i do decide to take it.

Yup. Troll.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
bongboy69
bongboy69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 19:28:16 Reply

that stuff isnt good for your psyche, stick to all natural Mary Jane

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature
Sir-Arthur
Sir-Arthur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 21:53:23 Reply

fuck logic time to party mofo

So I have this ecstasy pill.

CLICK ON THE MOTHERFUCKING BANNER

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-24 22:39:43 Reply

Sell it man. Easy $10 right there.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
chipotleaway
chipotleaway
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-25 00:19:41 Reply

You make Dominicans look bad.

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam
In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-25 00:34:06 Reply

When it wears off you'll feel horribly depressed.

tarahloveshentai
tarahloveshentai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-25 03:40:46 Reply

I wish I saw this post when it first started, I could have helped you out a 100%.

Is you can tell me the stamp on it, I can tell you if it's a good pill or not.

I wouldn't recommend rolling by yourself but it wouldn't hurt. Just listen to music, drink orange juice, and make sure you have some gum.

Also, I think you're way too young to be taking e. Despite being an illegal substance, you shouldn't take it till your 18 or older. You're still growing and what I noticed with most kids that start taking it is, and no offense, they become retarded. They get hooked and take it all the time in which it slowly fries your sensory redactors.

I respond to every message!

BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-25 04:17:39 Reply

Or don't take any drugs at all

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
ZeroAsALimit
ZeroAsALimit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2012-01-25 04:44:33 Reply

Careful with those Doors of Perception, Eugene!

Welcome to the gates of madness. Most forms of madness aren't enjoyable, although mania is and some people (tho rarely and the sickness must be a light touch) love their depression.

I don't like being mad, but I have no choice.

Sic semper amicitia!!!
Ambient Music Club.
Sig by Illicit, thankies ^_^

BBS Signature