00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So I have this ecstasy pill.

5,250 Views | 74 Replies

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 03:13:12

just make sure what ever you do, that you do not shove it up your ass. i repeat that isnt cool, that is 'gay' anal suppositories skip the liver and in doing so triple the chance for overdose. Same thing as drinking beer with your ass. RETARDED.

radiogrounds plug

if you need tunes to listen too:

Audio portal podcast #1
Audio portal podcast #2
Audio portal podcast #3
^^^ radiogrounds mixes
some drunk ass mix by me

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 05:02:53

At 11/17/11 09:45 PM, logic wrote: I'm calling the police. Drugs are bad, especially pot which causes short term memory loss, oh and it also makes you a stupid douche who thinks they're artistic and cool.

I especially hate how pot makes every experience so much more fun.

[No attention whore signature]

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 05:24:52

Just take it and hump some furniture.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 07:26:16

If you want to lose all Seratonin-creating neurons in your brain and be chronically depressed forever without taking another drug to replace lost Seratonin or stop its re-uptake....become an ecstasy-raver.

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 09:25:02

step 1 go to restroom open toilet seat

step 2 throw it in

step 3 flush it

step 4 go on with your life

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 10:11:37

I think op full of shit. or naive , because if you where smart you would not do it at school, you would goto a rave, or concert rave scene. Unless that is not your thing than why are you rolling? if your truly wanting to try MDMA id go with molly not something bonded with heroine or coke. if you are into good music then you will get some hot asses to dance with trust me. but your 16 and well i'm sorry ignore all i said and do not do it in school buddy. you cannot sit around doing nothing.

ps i just went to the mother ship tour and had mau5 rolls >:p ok and a thunder cat, interesting mix would'nt you say. the girls :D well its awesome grabbing on to some fine hips n tits in front of you all night.

dont do drugs

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 10:17:00

At 11/18/11 07:26 AM, MatthewF wrote: If you want to lose all Seratonin-creating neurons in your brain and be chronically depressed forever without taking another drug to replace lost Seratonin or stop its re-uptake....become an ecstasy-raver.

i was chronically depressed before i tried it so logic anyone? years later i tried it again and have more happiness.

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 10:38:14

At 11/18/11 09:25 AM, kazumazkan wrote: step 1 go to restroom open toilet seat
step 2 throw it in
step 3 flush it
step 4 go on with your life

This guy knows what he's talking about!

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 10:50:07

At 11/18/11 10:17 AM, RENstyles wrote:
i was chronically depressed before i tried it so logic anyone? years later i tried it again and have more happiness.

Probably different life circumstances and confirmation bias

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 11:23:00

At 11/18/11 07:26 AM, MatthewF wrote: If you want to lose all Seratonin-creating neurons in your brain and be chronically depressed forever without taking another drug to replace lost Seratonin or stop its re-uptake....become an ecstasy-raver.

Patent nonsense. Ecstasy (in it's pure form) is entirely safe, and a good deal safer than, say, walking down the stairs.

Don't believe everything the gubment tells you to believe. If you think about it, either the government lies about a pill that has caused about fifty recorded deaths in it's years of use, compared to the millions of deaths unprohibited substances cause, or they admit they were wrong, and get humiliated when they go to Congress. Hmm, I wonder which action they're gonna take.

FUCK THE WAR ON DRUGS.

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 12:43:38

Use your best judgement.

I personally wouldn't take it, only god knows what else is in that pill.

Unless your drug dealer is Heisenburg, but he's a fictional character.

"You can't be careful on a skateboard man." - some kid

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 13:23:21

Flush that pill down the crapper or I'll beat the ever loving shit out of you.

I LIKE MONEY

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 13:31:03

I'm eager to know if he took it during school or not.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 13:41:16

The whole "one pill can kill" thing was a bunch of lies. Someone died and happened to be on E so they claimed it was the pill that killed her. It won't mess you up.
When on pills your pupils get much larger, you start to feel randomly cold/hot and talk very fast. So if you take it in school or any where in public it will be very VERY obvious that you are on it. Get a friend and share half with him (or get another pill) because it's not that fun to do on your own.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 15:40:10

At 11/18/11 01:31 PM, Joel-Gruesome wrote: I'm eager to know if he took it during school or not.

kids still be in class right now until 2:30

I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 16:02:33

At 11/17/11 09:47 PM, Yert wrote: You can use anything at least once with no negative long-term consequences. Go for it.

A single bullet to the brain.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 16:04:21

Meh, I wouldn't do it, ecstasy can be too strong.

Where did you get that anyways?

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-18 16:05:17

They put all sorts of shit in that tablet, not just ecstacy. There's stuff like rat poison in there which don't really help the experience at all. You could also die from drinking too much water because ecstacy makes you sweat a lot and you get really fucking thirsty.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 00:32:01

i didnt take it yet. I just want to know if using it one time will fuck up my brain forever

i feel stupid, and contagious

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 00:41:55

At 11/19/11 12:32 AM, GrandePlatano wrote: i didnt take it yet. I just want to know if using it one time will fuck up my brain forever

It won't, that's just a lie you've been told. Scroll down to the part about MDMA.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 00:59:35

for the love of god do not take that pill please do not

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:28:36

Read up on it, if you like the side effects then do it, if not then don'tr do it but I'd suggest not doing it

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:38:16

At 11/17/11 09:44 PM, GrandePlatano wrote: But im debating on wether or not i should take it. im 16 years old. I'm only planning on taking it just this one time but I've read online that even one time could mess your brain up and I'm still young so I don't want to fuck up my brain but I also am curious to see what it feels like. What should i do?

It's up to you, but really if you didn't want to take it, you shouldn't have bought it. You can't very well sell it, or get a refund. I'd just take it now.

I've taken E plenty of times, and have had no adverse side effects from it, besides maybe tweaking my ass off once, but no real adverse side effects. Just make sure you're well hydrated, and in a cool environment, as it does cause your body to heat up.

The high is probably the best high you'll ever have. You'll feel extremely happy, giddy, excited, energetic, and it's mildly psychedelic as well. Meaning you have mild visual distortions, vividness, and audio hallucinations.(it makes bass really THUMP) Just be aware that it's probably going to last for up to 8-10 hours.

Drugs can be safe if you use them responsibly and take the necessary precautions. Still, I don't want to condone you doing anything that might put you at risk. If you don't feel it's worth it, don't take it.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:47:41

At 11/18/11 04:05 PM, BobaDobo wrote: They put all sorts of shit in that tablet, not just ecstacy. There's stuff like rat poison in there which don't really help the experience at all. You could also die from drinking too much water because ecstacy makes you sweat a lot and you get really fucking thirsty.

Ecstasy effects the hypothalamas, which controls body temperature. So not sweating would be even worse, really. I don't know if it makes you sweat a lot, or not, but I've never noticed an increase in sweat while on it, even in 80 degree weather. In fact, quite the opposite. I noticed the inside of my body seemed to warm up, and I had cotton mouth like a mother fucker, tho.

I never overdid the drinking part tho. My method was to just buy one of those 40 oz. drinks from 7/11 and maybe drink one or two of those every 30-40 min. and keep out of the sun. The reason some people overheat on E is because they dance, or do other physical activity which raises their body temp. even more, and causes them to perspire.

I'm not much of a raver, so I never really had to worry about that.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:50:05

dont do it, its just not worth it

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 01:54:01

At 11/17/11 09:44 PM, GrandePlatano wrote: But im debating on wether or not i should take it. im 16 years old. I'm only planning on taking it just this one time but I've read online that even one time could mess your brain up and I'm still young so I don't want to fuck up my brain but I also am curious to see what it feels like. What should i do?

Dude, take that shit!!. I'm joking. Taking drugs is kinda risky man. Just make sure this is something you really want to do. Best of luck to you.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 17:49:50

At 11/18/11 01:15 AM, AngelSierra wrote: Don't do it
The day's after you feel like complete shit and you get REALLLY depressed

thats if it was good e lol. you come down and your brain is all "oh shit". thats what the 5htp is for. you could also just drink milk/eat ice cream/eat bananas. its full of tryptophan. (5htp is five-hydroxy-tryptophan). mdma is a triptamine. its the stuff that makes sleep so sleepy and cozy and you not wanting to get out of bed in the morning. one pill for me is just as strong as my first time still lol and ive been taking it off and on at parties for years since i was 16. its not addictive because the chemical compound attaches itself to the emitter and not the receptor. just have common sense and dont wind up in the hospital. its crystal meth and maybe acid you gotta watch out for (e pills can have a powder form of acid in them(can be a good thing)) obviously not something you would want to do at school. just dont be a piglet and take it for no reason like a gay addict.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 18:19:07

if the pill is cut with something pharmaceutical ie: anti psychotics, its very easy to have a nasty overdose. some one died because of the bad mix in my home city while at a concert. the dealer was caught. if it was cut with something like 2tci, tci, tcb, etc you are in for a nasty hell of a ride that will last ungodly long and will feel like it will never end. makes you so paranoid but it is about as high as youre going to get. if youre outside all the trees around you will seem like theyre on fire, fog will surround you. would be totally badass for a metal show. the onset can take up to six hours and will last 12. it could be a hell of a good time as long as youre in a good surrounding, and not completely alone.

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-19 19:27:25

At 11/19/11 06:19 PM, oneoneoneoneoneone wrote: if the pill is cut with something pharmaceutical ie: anti psychotics, its very easy to have a nasty overdose. some one died because of the bad mix in my home city while at a concert. the dealer was caught. if it was cut with something like 2tci, tci, tcb, etc you are in for a nasty hell of a ride that will last ungodly long and will feel like it will never end. makes you so paranoid but it is about as high as youre going to get. if youre outside all the trees around you will seem like theyre on fire, fog will surround you. would be totally badass for a metal show. the onset can take up to six hours and will last 12. it could be a hell of a good time as long as youre in a good surrounding, and not completely alone.

Pills are very rarely cut with pharmaceuticals. They're usually cut with amphetamines, piperazines, or research chemicals. You shouldn't worry too much about a cut pill, since you'll still roll. You should worry about having a fake pill, which is much more common than you think. I've already posted it earlier, but I'll say it again. Look it up on pillreports before taking it to verify if it's real.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to So I have this ecstasy pill. 2011-11-20 22:35:15

Just last night I whitnessed a girl lose her mind. I was sleeping and I heard a girl screaming so I got up to check things out. Apparently she did some drugs of some sort, I think it was meth. I've only seen meth do this. She had no brain left she was completely gone. Her muscles were convulsing and it took 3 guys to hold down what appeared to be a 15-16 year old girl. Needless to say the ambulance was called. She kept screaming "what does occupy wall st stand for? And queens of the stone age".

Not the first time I've seen this. I thought I lost a close friend for ever because of this but she miraculously recovered. Some people don't. They're permanently fucked. Can't walk right, slurre speech, for ever. Seen some kid the night before he died of heroine overdose. He was so screwy he couldn't even hold up his pants. So sad.

1 dose can often be more than enough (1 pill). She was a tiny girl so she easily couldn't take the high dose that was given to her. Not one person knew her name either. Drugs are for men/adults.