Be a Supporter!

Isn't weed an illegal topic

  • 832 Views
  • 39 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Saren
Saren
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 01:59:55 Reply

Why do so many people talk about weed on this site, isn't it under the illegal topics rule or something?

Not that I have anything against weed

I smoke weed erryday (LOL FUNNIEST JOEK EVR XD) GO WEED


Just chillin'

NHT123
NHT123
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:00:51 Reply

At 11/16/11 01:59 AM, Saren wrote: Why do so many people talk about weed on this site, isn't it under the illegal topics rule or something?

Not that I have anything against weed

I smoke weed erryday (LOL FUNNIEST JOEK EVR XD) GO WEED

You definately sound like a pot smoker

Hawdcore
Hawdcore
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:01:15 Reply

Pot needles killed my brother. Say no to pot.


BBS Signature
Saren
Saren
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:05:52 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:01 AM, Hawdcore wrote: Pot needles killed my brother. Say no to pot.

weed erryday weed erryday weed ERRYDAY!

420 LOL i am so funny and hipster!!!!!


Just chillin'

HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:11:13 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:01 AM, Hawdcore wrote: Pot needles killed my brother. Say no to pot.

omg u shuold have told him to snort it its much safer


This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Phantox
Phantox
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:14:34 Reply

Double standard shit.

Don't dare make a thread with a picture of CP or ban forever but it's okay to make a thread with a picture of drugs, rape, murder, incest, bestiality, etc

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:15:14 Reply

Could probably. Buut it is legal in certain states. I guess things like this are overlooked, I don't think I've seen an alcohol topic locked, if even people underage were posting about drinking. NG is probably only worried about things that could get them in trouble.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:16:27 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:14 AM, Phantox wrote: Double standard shit.

Don't dare make a thread with a picture of CP or ban forever but it's okay to make a thread with a picture of drugs, rape, murder, incest, bestiality, etc

What CP?

NOTE: I'm 11.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:17:40 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:16 AM, convict357 wrote:
NOTE: I'm 11.

Ooooooooooooooooooooh, you're not supposed to be here. Big, big twouble.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:18:04 Reply

Dangit, I meant "What's CP?"


Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
STEM
STEM
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:18:44 Reply

Article 19, UDHR


[ Forum Mod // Send PM ]

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:20:25 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:17 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 11/16/11 02:16 AM, convict357 wrote:
NOTE: I'm 11.
Ooooooooooooooooooooh, you're not supposed to be here. Big, big twouble.

Oh really? I know about: sex, a little bit about rape murder and smoking weed and that's pretty much it lol.


Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
Saren
Saren
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:20:43 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:18 AM, STEM wrote: Article 19, UDHR

That makes sense actually

Discussing weed is way different to discussing cp and wanting to assassinate the president


Just chillin'

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:24:18 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:20 AM, convict357 wrote: Oh really? I know about: sex, a little bit about rape murder and smoking weed and that's pretty much it lol.

Not what I was saying...

Did you miss this when signing up.

Not that any kid payed attention to it, nor does the staff care. But come on, being open about it, still?

Isn't weed an illegal topic


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Phantox
Phantox
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:25:17 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:16 AM, convict357 wrote:
What CP?

NOTE: I'm 11.

Child porn.

convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:32:21 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:24 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 11/16/11 02:20 AM, convict357 wrote: Oh really? I know about: sex, a little bit about rape murder and smoking weed and that's pretty much it lol.
Not what I was saying...

Did you miss this when signing up.
Not that any kid payed attention to it, nor does the staff care. But come on, being open about it, still?

Buck, why do I have to do this again....*sigh* I knew about the age thing, I had my parent's permission before I signed up (I was 8 when I signed up) and my parent's said that I can sign up on NG and therefore I'm pretty much in the clear.


Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Animator
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:33:42 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:32 AM, convict357 wrote: Buck, why do I have to do this again....*sigh*

lol I was fucking with you, kid. No one really gives a damn about your age (though, they may be a bit more inclined to blow you off based on age), I just wanted to mess with you for a little fun.


"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:40:51 Reply

Oh dear god 8 yr olds sign up to this site? I fear for this world, I really do.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 02:45:56 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:32 AM, convict357 wrote:
At 11/16/11 02:24 AM, Narcissy wrote:
At 11/16/11 02:20 AM, convict357 wrote: Oh really? I know about: sex, a little bit about rape murder and smoking weed and that's pretty much it lol.
Not what I was saying...

Did you miss this when signing up.
Not that any kid payed attention to it, nor does the staff care. But come on, being open about it, still?
Buck, why do I have to do this again....*sigh* I knew about the age thing, I had my parent's permission before I signed up (I was 8 when I signed up) and my parent's said that I can sign up on NG and therefore I'm pretty much in the clear.

I signed up for NG a little while after I was 10 and started posting when I was 11 or 12 myself (maybe even 10 but I can't remember)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 03:04:41 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:40 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh dear god 8 yr olds sign up to this site? I fear for this world, I really do.

I'm 11 not 8 anymore, so no need to worry.

Unless if 4 year old's sign up on NG.
Oh yeah, and check out my signature.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 03:08:58 Reply

At 11/16/11 03:04 AM, convict357 wrote:
At 11/16/11 02:40 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh dear god 8 yr olds sign up to this site? I fear for this world, I really do.
I'm 11 not 8 anymore, so no need to worry.

Unless if 4 year old's sign up on NG.
Oh yeah, and check out my signature.

No, no no. All the more reason to worry. You've been on this site for 3 years now and you started at the age of 8. You have got to be one corrupted and fucked up kid. I was a sweet innocent girl and then I was introduced to Newgrounds and the deep dark depths of the internet. I haven't been the same since.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
convict357
convict357
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 03:46:29 Reply

At 11/16/11 03:08 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 11/16/11 03:04 AM, convict357 wrote:
At 11/16/11 02:40 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh dear god 8 yr olds sign up to this site? I fear for this world, I really do.
I'm 11 not 8 anymore, so no need to worry.

Unless if 4 year old's sign up on NG.
Oh yeah, and check out my signature.
No, no no. All the more reason to worry. You've been on this site for 3 years now and you started at the age of 8. You have got to be one corrupted and fucked up kid. I was a sweet innocent girl and then I was introduced to Newgrounds and the deep dark depths of the internet. I haven't been the same since.

I am not Bucked up man, Its just that I haven't actually been here for 3 years, my dad restricted me from going to NG 3 years ago because he saw videos of women stripping on an advertisement and he thought that's what the site was about so he's restricted me from going to NG 2 years later then I returned to NG so I'm not a bucked up person.

And don't say "You're not a bucked up person...Yet."

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 04:42:12 Reply

buck you buddy


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 05:03:13 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:40 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh dear god 8 yr olds sign up to this site? I fear for this world, I really do.

I'm surprised Tom Fulp hasn't had any lawsuits against him yet, then.

I can imagine this conversation between an 8 year old and his mom:

8 yr old,"mommy, what's a nazi cum guzzling jiggaboo mean?" "WHAT!? WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU HEAR THAT!?" "The news grounds website. I likes it a lot. Even tho I don't understand what they say, they're funny." "I'm calling Tipper Gore!"

Dogbert581
Dogbert581
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 06:04:13 Reply

At 11/16/11 03:46 AM, convict357 wrote:
I am not Bucked up man,

You are allowed to swear on the internet

Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 06:19:36 Reply

At 11/16/11 06:04 AM, Dogbert581 wrote: You are allowed to swear on the internet

What the math!? That's whack, bro!

Also, I was very active on the internet when I was 11, but that was like...1996ish, and sometime around then I discovered assassin.com, an early version of NG, and spent all of my spare time there.

I guess I am a Bucked up guy though :/


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Strength
Strength
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 10:20:14 Reply

At 11/16/11 03:46 AM, convict357 wrote: I am not Bucked up man,

Wow dude, just wow. Get the fuck out.


ok

BBS Signature
BrockManson
BrockManson
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Writer
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 10:24:03 Reply

At 11/16/11 02:00 AM, NHT123 wrote:
At 11/16/11 01:59 AM, Saren wrote: Why do so many people talk about weed on this site, isn't it under the illegal topics rule or something?

Not that I have anything against weed

I smoke weed erryday (LOL FUNNIEST JOEK EVR XD) GO WEED
You definately sound like a pot smoker

Probably inhaled some second-hand smoke whilst he walked past someone smoking a joint.

Then got placebo munchies so ate all the carrot sticks his mum had put in his packed lunch even though it was only 11:30am.


Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Jercurpac
Jercurpac
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Melancholy
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 10:25:41 Reply

I once read a thread about someone who was really jealous because his neighbor had just bought a new donkey and it was a really nice addition to his already prodigious stable.

There's a commandment in the bible that strictly forbids that. How could that be legally allowed on these forums?


Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature
cHunter
cHunter
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Isn't weed an illegal topic 2011-11-16 10:29:12 Reply

At 11/16/11 01:59 AM, Saren wrote: Why do so many people talk about weed on this site, isn't it under the illegal topics rule or something?

Yeah, and back in the day it was frowned upon. However, recently, mods stopped giving a fuck on this site. You used to get banned even if you said "fag"; however, I see that all over the place now.