00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Enemies you feel guilty killing?

5,451 Views | 68 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-11-27 11:51:23

In many Super Mario's i feel bad killing or hurting DK .Who cares about fat-a Bowser he the pedo bear who let him self go and started kidnapping helpless girls.Sure,DK did it once or twice.Bowser does in almost every single game.

Enemies you feel guilty killing?

Pimp68

BBS Signature

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-11-28 19:13:10

Just saw my first slime in Minecraft... They look so cuddly.

On another note, I think the slimes should be called Squidges.

BBS Signature

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-11-28 19:27:32

WARNING : THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE NOTES IN RESIDENT EVIL 4.

I'd say the all the Ganados in RE4. They were once human. Saddler tricked them into mining fossilized Las Plagas. After that, he injected them with Las Plagas. Later, they all became slaves of Saddler. But Mendez was injected with a queen plaga, so he could control the villagers.

GODDAMNIT WHY CAN'T I BEAT TTFATF ON MEDI-Wait I did.

HELL YEAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-11-29 03:17:55

The little critters in every Spyro game. They just walk/swim/crawl around, and don't do anything, but killing 1 releases a butterfly, which restores a health point, and if you get 20 butterflies, you get an extra life.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-11-29 03:51:12

The Knights Of The Old Republic games had a lot of these caracters you could manipulate, lie to, abuse for no reason or be cruel to.

I remember this one Twilek from Kotor2 who was working really hard to get his girlfriend back from the slave owner. You could lie to him and ask him for money to buy her back from the slave owner... You could also buy her back from the slave owner, just to become her next owner and make her dance for money at the cantina.

Killing Hanharr or Mira depending on which joins your team and which doesn't is always kind of sad. Mira, cause she's a good person and Hanharr because he's definitely just a tortured and misguided soul...

In the first game you can become evil at the end and kill all of your allies who don't follow you on the dark side. This isn't the worst. The wookie who's on your side... I can't remember his name, he has a life debt for you, but he's also the greatest friend of Twilek girl named Mission, who is also on your team. When you turn evil, Mission doesn't want to follow you. You can give the wookie the order to kill her, and he will, because of the life debt... even if it kills him inside to do so. He even goes ape-shit afterward and attacks you. So you can also kill him.

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-11-29 18:56:54

most of the enemies in yoshie's island like shy guys and the flower guys, the smaller cute pokemon, and almost every baddie from kirby

"War... War never changes."

BBS Signature

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-12-02 03:48:29

Mission Vao from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic as seen from the Dark Side Path that how are you this well Bastila is a total bitch all high and mighty and high maintenance Mission Vao is kind and cheerful and keeps up good optimism at the time was 14 soon to be 23 now I just wish it would've come closer to that age but instead we have to settle for Bastila a spoiled Jedi Princess that in the end succumbs to the dark side and to use her on the dark path and Mission won't stand for that and stands opposed and doesn't stand a chance against a Jedi and it broke my heart having to kill her. I really hate that aspect.

Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing

Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots

It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-12-02 03:58:48

I felt bad whenever i had to kill a wolf in skyrim. Sure it attacked me first and had no intention what so ever to befriend me but its not like it had a real choice. It could have killed a rabbit butthat wouldnt have fed an entire pack. Not really i dont feel remorse unless they were like a family member of who you play as.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to Enemies you feel guilty killing? 2011-12-02 05:07:54

All the Colossi except the last one, who's kind of a dick.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature