Be a Supporter!
Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Newgrounds Arcade Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 05:43 PM Reply

Newgrounds should make an app like the kongregate arcade because that would be cool and i could play more mobile optimized games on my phone than what kongregate has to offer.

It just opens a whole new genre and a whole new aspect to flash gaming when you take away the mouse and keyboard and use your fingers. there would be more diverse games and new styles of gameplay.

NG mobile arcade, please.

BBS Signature
Kurt-1
Kurt-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Arcade Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 06:45 PM Reply

It's certainly the direction that's being taken these days and I'm sure the team wouldn't want to see Newgrounds left in the dust. I'm sure this has been the topic of many meetings.

This is of course assuming they do anything else in that office other than get high.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Arcade Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 07:50 PM Reply

That is actually an awesome idea. It could have it's own store, come out with new games all the time and you could play Newgrounds games on the phone! Of course if they put in pure classics then we'd all have to pay for those ones.

BBS Signature
Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Arcade Jan. 8th, 2012 @ 09:45 AM Reply

bump

BBS Signature
BlackMist75
BlackMist75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Arcade Jan. 8th, 2012 @ 10:46 AM Reply

At 11/15/11 07:50 PM, tyler2513 wrote: That is actually an awesome idea. It could have it's own store, come out with new games all the time and you could play Newgrounds games on the phone! Of course if they put in pure classics then we'd all have to pay for those ones.

yeah like Dad and Me, and toss the turtle

Struggle
Struggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Arcade May. 4th, 2012 @ 11:10 AM Reply

kongregate arcade i literally use this almost every day... it could be you, newgrounds.

BBS Signature
AriaSixx
AriaSixx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Arcade Jun. 6th, 2012 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 11/15/11 05:43 PM, Struggle wrote: Newgrounds should make an app like the kongregate arcade because that would be cool and i could play more mobile optimized games on my phone than what kongregate has to offer.

no.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Arcade Jun. 10th, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

Would be a pretty cool idea, personally I'll be happy the day that a complete Newgrounds app is released. I've heard stuff about it over the years but I guess with the advent of tablets it might not happen anymore, need get myself a tablet.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature