Be a Supporter!

A pointless question

  • 2,393 Views
  • 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
A pointless question 2011-11-14 16:59:27 Reply

Does anybody know of a forum/ comunity for/ of people who love pokemon a little too much?

I mean, uh, not that im in love with a pokemon.........


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:03:52 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:01 PM, BlueMieux wrote: There used to be AGNPH, but I don't think it exists anymore. Here's a link to its ED article (NSFW).

This is the funniest thing i've read in a while

At least 100 years ago, Furry Jesus was shot. The resulting death was followed by lulz and Furry-God's greatest gift: Pokémon from Japan. Around the very same time, furry pedophiles on the Internets sought to jerk off to the anime, thus giving birth to AGNPH.

AGNPH is a community full of middle age men who live in their parents basement, fapping off to Pikachu Bukkake. They have single-handedly killed the dream of many inspiring Pokémon Masters by smearing their sick-minded pictures all over the internet. These kids would later grow up to be anti-furry goths whom spend half of their time cutting their wrists. Thanks to AGNPH, LiveJournal was born.
Nintendo has tried to shut down the site with their high priced lawyers, but thanks to some furry who knew how to operate a keyboard, he created the front page disclaimer. These empty words basically told Nintendo and anybody else to fuck off...and surprisingly it works. Today, AGNPH is the testament to the shitty porn of Pikachu and the other 665 Pokémon.


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:06:08 Reply

Try e621. The forum there is more for technical talk, but there's a comment thread for each picture.

warning: nsfl

Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:08:48 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:06 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: Try e621. The forum there is more for technical talk, but there's a comment thread for each picture.

A quick tapity tap of the keys found this, of wich i will take to the basement for, uh, further inspection...

A pointless question


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
SpaceWhale
SpaceWhale
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:10:15 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:08 PM, Xenomit wrote: A quick tapity tap of the keys found this, of wich i will take to the basement for, uh, further inspection...

i could swear i told you about it awhile back
a well


Can you feel it mister Krabs?

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:11:10 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:10 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: i could swear i told you about it awhile back
a well

Yes, you did, but i have a bad memory


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Kaneda
Kaneda
  • Member since: Jan. 26, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:24:06 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:08 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 11/14/11 05:06 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: Try e621. The forum there is more for technical talk, but there's a comment thread for each picture.
A quick tapity tap of the keys found this, of wich i will take to the basement for, uh, further inspection...

That's weird.

Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:24:33 Reply

At 11/14/11 04:59 PM, Xenomit wrote: Does anybody know of a forum/ comunity for/ of people who love pokemon a little too much?

I mean, uh, not that im in love with a pokemon.........

OHHHHHHHHHH teeehehehehehehee i geddit becuz ur maken it obveious wat u want it 4 but yer pretendning to not xD man youre so funny and original

Markface
Markface
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Animator
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:29:01 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:24 PM, Yert wrote: OHHHHHHHHHH teeehehehehehehee i geddit becuz ur maken it obveious wat u want it 4 but yer pretendning to not xD man youre so funny and original

LOOOOLZ HE TALKED LIKE THIS ahahhahah lol so it must mean whatever he said is intelligent and makes the other person stupppiid because he's being sarcastic. +100 points to Yert for winnings the arguement of the day

I do understand contradiction, mind you.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:30:57 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:12 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: why the fuck do you have to show your weird fetishes to the world

again

Because thats just how the cookie crumbles.

And the world keeps spinnin'

At 11/14/11 05:24 PM, Kaneda wrote:
At 11/14/11 05:08 PM, Xenomit wrote: A quick tapity tap of the keys found this, of wich i will take to the basement for, uh, further inspection...
That's weird.

And hot

very hot

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 17:53:22 Reply

Alright, im strait up in love with gardevoir.

I dont even know where the fantasies started, i just woke up from a dream one day, i dont remember all the details now, but i do know that some good things went on between me and her....

Sexual perversions are so great

TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to A pointless question 2011-11-14 18:42:27 Reply

At 11/14/11 05:53 PM, Xenomit wrote: Alright, im strait up in love with gardevoir.

I dont even know where the fantasies started, i just woke up from a dream one day, i dont remember all the details now, but i do know that some good things went on between me and her....

Sexual perversions are so great

I dream of living in animes


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature