Be a Supporter!

Ng Cd 2011 Project Results!

  • 66,872 Views
  • 639 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-01 09:53:38 Reply

At 10/1/12 09:02 AM, GregDS wrote: Hi guys, just thought I would sign up and say hello.:

Hiya! Because of you, this CD will be sold on tens of online stores across the world! Would you care to tell us what those stores are?

GregDS
GregDS
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-01 10:32:42 Reply

At 10/1/12 09:53 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
Hiya! Because of you, this CD will be sold on tens of online stores across the world! Would you care to tell us what those stores are?

Off the top of my head iTunes, Beatport, Amazon, Spotify, 7Digital, Deezer, Napstar, HMV, EMusic, Tesco, Zune, Nokia, Rhapsody, TuneTribe, YouLoad, Zvooq and a bunch more.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-01 12:15:51 Reply

AWESOME! Do i need to send you a description of the album for people to read on thise sites? I wil give you the charity paypapl privately when i have it.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-01 17:17:54 Reply

OCTOBER 15TH
OCTOBER 15TH
OCTOBER 15TH

Hey guys

DID YOU KNOW
THE COOL CDS
WILL BE COMIN
OUT SOONISHY
AROUND A DAY
I MEAN ON ONE
OR SOMETHING
LIKEIMSERIOUS
OCTOBER 15TH

AHHHHHHHHHH

im pumped super dooper
KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-01 18:27:15 Reply

I KNOW.

By the way, nice bump there.

Ng Cd 2011 Project Results!

AetherX
AetherX
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-02 20:13:43 Reply

At 10/1/12 10:32 AM, GregDS wrote:
Zune

Fuck yes.

So excited.


--NG Music -- Soundcloud--
Most Recent Song: Explore Infinity <-Failed audition to NGADM!

Subliminalvids
Subliminalvids
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-10 03:59:15 Reply

At 10/1/12 05:17 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: OCTOBER 15TH
OCTOBER 15TH
OCTOBER 15TH

Hey guys

DID YOU KNOW
THE COOL CDS
WILL BE COMIN
OUT SOONISHY
AROUND A DAY
I MEAN ON ONE
OR SOMETHING
LIKEIMSERIOUS
OCTOBER 15TH

AHHHHHHHHHH

im pumped super dooper

Do want.

AetherX
AetherX
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-14 18:02:56 Reply

ermahgerd

Tomorrow...


--NG Music -- Soundcloud--
Most Recent Song: Explore Infinity <-Failed audition to NGADM!

TIMarbury
TIMarbury
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-14 21:50:45 Reply

At 10/14/12 06:02 PM, AetherX wrote: ermahgerd

Tomorrow...

http://www.junodownload.com/products/newgrounds-audio-projec t-2012/2059051-02/

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


http://soundcloud.com/timarbury PM me here or there if you want to use anything. thanks

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-14 22:19:19 Reply

well something about the playback on that site literally hurt my ears when playing back my track.

i really hope that wasn't the "mastering".

AetherX
AetherX
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-14 22:54:47 Reply

At 10/14/12 10:19 PM, jpbear wrote: well something about the playback on that site literally hurt my ears when playing back my track.

i really hope that wasn't the "mastering".

I was thinking the exact same thing


--NG Music -- Soundcloud--
Most Recent Song: Explore Infinity <-Failed audition to NGADM!

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-14 23:53:40 Reply

Thats just the playback of that site ;)

The mastering sounds fine.

In about 15 hours ill post some stuff :3

TIMarbury
TIMarbury
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-15 03:20:29 Reply

At 10/14/12 10:19 PM, jpbear wrote: well something about the playback on that site literally hurt my ears when playing back my track.

i really hope that wasn't the "mastering".

YA DUDE my sub bass sounded like it was clicking like crazy i was like oh no wtf this sounds terribad :(


http://soundcloud.com/timarbury PM me here or there if you want to use anything. thanks

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-15 03:42:19 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:20 AM, TIMarbury wrote:
At 10/14/12 10:19 PM, jpbear wrote: well something about the playback on that site literally hurt my ears when playing back my track.

i really hope that wasn't the "mastering".
YA DUDE my sub bass sounded like it was clicking like crazy i was like oh no wtf this sounds terribad :(

I just downloaded on itunes and 6 tracks are like this...

Pace
Dawn
Immerse
Boom
Sweet Drops
Unseen

I will get to the bottom of it immediately, even it means delaying the project for a little more. God damn this is hard :\

I seriously dont know why that happened. The music I sent sounds fine, so some other converting must have been done to the files. Fuck. Ok, be right back... no worries. I will send in the folder I have and ask nothing be done to it, that should correct the problem.

GregDS
GregDS
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-15 05:14:36 Reply

At 10/15/12 03:42 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
At 10/15/12 03:20 AM, TIMarbury wrote:
At 10/14/12 10:19 PM, jpbear wrote: well something about the playback on that site literally hurt my ears when playing back my track.

i really hope that wasn't the "mastering".
YA DUDE my sub bass sounded like it was clicking like crazy i was like oh no wtf this sounds terribad :(
I just downloaded on itunes and 6 tracks are like this...

Pace
Dawn
Immerse
Boom
Sweet Drops
Unseen

I will get to the bottom of it immediately, even it means delaying the project for a little more. God damn this is hard :\

I seriously dont know why that happened. The music I sent sounds fine, so some other converting must have been done to the files. Fuck. Ok, be right back... no worries. I will send in the folder I have and ask nothing be done to it, that should correct the problem.

The stores convert them to MP3 from the original WAVs, that must be where the problems are, really not much I can do about it as a lot of them don't even offer WAV downloads, the samples on the site usually playback at 128kpbs.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-15 09:19:27 Reply

Ok, i will send you a PM Greg. Can you please take the album down for now until we get this prob resolved? I have a folder with the music in it, and I would love for you to replace everything with that folder.

DreamEater
DreamEater
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-15 14:50:49 Reply

At 10/15/12 09:19 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok, i will send you a PM Greg. Can you please take the album down for now until we get this prob resolved? I have a folder with the music in it, and I would love for you to replace everything with that folder.

gehhhhh dey broke mah sungz :[

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-15 16:33:49 Reply

Really sorry everyone. This is being fixed right now! :)

TIMarbury
TIMarbury
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-15 21:34:28 Reply

At 10/15/12 02:50 PM, XsakuX wrote:
At 10/15/12 09:19 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok, i will send you a PM Greg. Can you please take the album down for now until we get this prob resolved? I have a folder with the music in it, and I would love for you to replace everything with that folder.
gehhhhh dey broke mah sungz :[

they broked ma song tooo :( i gave dem the bass and dey dropped it n it broke wutdafak


http://soundcloud.com/timarbury PM me here or there if you want to use anything. thanks

KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 06:29:36 Reply

At 10/15/12 09:34 PM, TIMarbury wrote:
At 10/15/12 02:50 PM, XsakuX wrote:
At 10/15/12 09:19 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Ok, i will send you a PM Greg. Can you please take the album down for now until we get this prob resolved? I have a folder with the music in it, and I would love for you to replace everything with that folder.
gehhhhh dey broke mah sungz :[
they broked ma song tooo :( i gave dem the bass and dey dropped it n it broke wutdafak

My white noise effect on the track sounds horribly brown and inexpressive compared to the cleaner, more soothing tone it has in the original. It sounds like a messy 64kbps MP3 or even less. :/

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 08:53:54 Reply

Apart from the sick bass and the clicking here and there my track sounds fine...


[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Oak - Funkerbot!

BBS Signature
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 10:02:45 Reply

We are simply replacing everything with 320KBPs original conversions. Thanks for your input guys!

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 11:13:42 Reply

My fellow brethern, we've hit Beatport.


[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Oak - Funkerbot!

BBS Signature
KKSlider60
KKSlider60
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 14:57:51 Reply

At 10/16/12 11:13 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: My fellow brethern, we've hit Beatport.

I love you guys. :')

Ng Cd 2011 Project Results!

samulis
samulis
  • Member since: Jan. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 15:38:53 Reply

At 10/16/12 11:13 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: My fellow brethern, we've hit Beatport.

My song is listed as "chill out" at 144. XD

I guess that's the conversion factor for 90 bpm Orhcestral. :P


My Music - Virtual Instruments - Website
Orchestral/Cinematic Composer

BBS Signature
Oozles
Oozles
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 16:16:47 Reply

WE'RE ON ITUNES, BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/newgrounds-audio-project-2 012/id567407853


Check out my album, "Virtually Conducted #1: Bonhoga": here!

DreamEater
DreamEater
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 17:02:37 Reply

At 10/16/12 11:13 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: My fellow brethern, we've hit Beatport.

That would be AWESOME... had I been tagged correctly :[

I can't win :{{

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 17:22:44 Reply

Yeah here in a bit we are gonna replace all the files on every site. Hang in there :)

Also, if you notice inaccurate meta data, thats because its nearly impossible to get everything accurate on 40+ sites. I am asking for an admin user / pass so i can go in each site and manually adjust everything. If anyone notices any problems, besides terrible quality from the known conversion problem, please let me know.

Subliminalvids
Subliminalvids
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 18:36:10 Reply

So when do we start the Newgrounds CD 2013?

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Ng Cd 2011 Project Results! 2012-10-16 18:44:53 Reply

Really good job, everyone! I'm just about to order the album from Beatport.