New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fyooks
Fyooks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
We need concept art. Nov. 10th, 2011 @ 12:27 AM Reply

I have recently come up with some basic character designs for a game I'm working on, but it's a long way to finishing it.

I'd like to start by sayingI won't be able to pay you anytime soon.

However, if you're feeling generous, or perhaps bored, my team would appreciate some basic sketches.

The subjects are 7 people, a robot, and a motorcycle-type vehicle. Obviously, some ability to draw science fiction or high-tech styled things are preferred.

If you want to get really into it, there are actually 3 versions of each subject, but I doubt anyone would take it upon themselves to draw them all for free.

In any case, you would be credited in any sort of special thanks, and should we make any money out of the game, you would be paid appropriately.

Contact me here if you'd be interested in any of this.

WayofthePencil
WayofthePencil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to We need concept art. Nov. 11th, 2011 @ 07:42 PM Reply

I'm looking to make some portfolio pieces before I head out to college. Therefore, I'm completely okay with the prospect of not getting paid for a while. Check out my profile for some examples of my work, you'll see that I'm fairly capable at drawing in different styles. Let me know what you think and then PM me. I'd prefer to work over skype.

toddler20
toddler20
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to We need concept art. Nov. 14th, 2011 @ 11:33 PM Reply

I appreciate your idea on which you are working. Great