Be a Supporter!
Ridgericer
Ridgericer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 07:11 PM Reply

4. I don't need hairy fingers or feet, or chest. Just a mop top head, and a raccoon hat on my nads.

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 07:12 PM Reply

I'm about a 6.

I eat semen. Men, for MANLY.

Luis
Luis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 08:21 PM Reply

probably 2. ive yet to need to shave, but i have hair where i ought to i guess, but everwhere else im pretty devoid of hair. I kinda wish i had a beard

Enjoy my hairy arm.

Hairless cunts

None

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 08:34 PM Reply

I'm around a 6 to a 7. I mainly have a nice hairy chest.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
BurningJesus
BurningJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Melancholy
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 11/8/11 08:21 PM, Luis wrote: probably 2. ive yet to need to shave, but i have hair where i ought to i guess, but everwhere else im pretty devoid of hair. I kinda wish i had a beard

Enjoy my hairy arm.

Fap fap fap.

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 09:09 PM Reply

I'd say I'm about a 7. I don't get any hair on my back, ass, or shoulders and I don't have a lot on my stomach, but everywhere else I get a decent amount of hair.

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 09:15 PM Reply

I'm a 3, maybe

I also eat meat and use those products.

Oh well.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
FaeryTaleAdventurer
FaeryTaleAdventurer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 11/8/11 05:34 PM, SexualEmo wrote:
I feel as if eating a lot of animal products and meat at a young age can lead to significant body hair.

I would give myself a 9 on the hairy scale and I eat animal products and meat at almost all meals.

Like Scarface has said, I believe hairiness also comes from genetics as well. My pop's side has Native American roots, perhaps the reason his legs are practically hairless (like those you'd see of men with an Asian heritage, like the Japanese). My mother's father, afaik, was hairy.

So don't go believing what you may have heard in high school about something along the lines of animal meat or fat, "puts hair on your balls" (or clam, if you prefer). Let them at least take some college biology classes first!

My guess is that I inherited my hairiness from my mom's side, but may just as well be getting the going bald gene from my pop's (checking the hair-line all the time).

To answer your question in the only way I can:

I used to be a meat/dairy lover for a long time, but not so much after watching the "ASK" and "Healing Cancer from the Inside Out" videos.

If we're just rating ourselves based on 'nad hair, I'd say that as a man, I'm a 9.5, but as a female, 11.

I personally advocate that you NOT shave. Shaving the nads will just make you look more like a baby, rather than a real woman.

For example:

Adult models such as Furry Girl, Hairy Harley, and (sometimes) Honey B, seem to have praise for staying natural and real. They weren't afraid of what other people thought, and kept hair under their arms, their tacos, and sometimes even their legs!

But in the end, it's up to you if you want to get that laser hair surgery done and/or start a plant-based diet. Barren wastelands want to have fun in their lives too..

Zeppelyn
Zeppelyn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 09:27 PM Reply

Like, 2. The hair on my head is the only hair on my body right now., except that fine body fuzz you have everywhere.

literalhairlesscuntlol

My Art.
(Most of it's old shit)

BBS Signature
Tykwa
Tykwa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 10:08 PM Reply

Pretty much a 1, I'm almost 20 and my arms barely grow hair, i have peach fuzz on my face, my legs are woman-growth-like.

I ate meat all the time, And I still do.

I think it's just genetics.

kittenguy1
kittenguy1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 07:16 PM Reply

Im probably a 8 for being 16, not alot of facial hair (i shave that), but hair absolutely everywhere else, i even have hair in my ass crack. it grows tehre, HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP IT?

legend, skyrim player, original "arrow to the knee" keyboard art creator

BBS Signature
Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:15 PM Reply

Seems like people are rating themselves inconsistently as predicted (nothing wrong with that), so instead of giving myself a number, I'll just say that the hair on my chest seems to have creeped on to my back a few years ago. Hair all over, but none of it extremely thick (with the exception of my chest hair). I used to be called hairy bear back in high school, no homo!!

I probably eat about 4 ounces of meat with every meal, so that's about 56 ounces of meat a week.

BBS Signature
camobch0
camobch0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 09:18 PM Reply

Seventeen.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
TheBlueRaven
TheBlueRaven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:39 PM Reply

I am Italian/10

cocks.

BBS Signature
ChaosWisdom
ChaosWisdom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 22nd, 2011 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 11/8/11 06:10 PM, saqwert wrote: 10/10. I have hair growing on the underside of my dick all the way up to the head.

9, only because of this post.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 11:43 AM Reply

I'm at about a 2 or so. I have no armpit or chest hair, but I do have some on my legs, my private areas, arms, and face. I've been told by some that I have the body of an eight year old...

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 12:27 PM Reply

I'm not by any means hairy to start, but I look more or less like a 0 unless you're standing right next to me. I have a pigmentation disorder, so my hair has no pigment in it, making it look platinum and, in effect, making it hard to see. This is particularly true in photos, for which I often have to explain that I actually do have eyebrows.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
ghostxero
ghostxero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 11/8/11 05:34 PM, SexualEmo wrote: I want to know something from all you people.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how hairy are you (1 being hairless, 10 being monkey like)

I also want to know how much animal meat or products per day.

I feel as if eating a lot of animal products and meat at a young age can lead to significant body hair.

I would give myself a 9 on the hairy scale and I eat animal products and meat at almost all meals.

no it has nothing to do with meat its about muscle ratios....you know how body builders body hair falls out?
and i only have real hair on my junk

if my calculations are correct. When this baby hits 88 miles an hour, your gonna see some serious shit!

BBS Signature
Joel-Gruesome
Joel-Gruesome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 01:17 PM Reply

I'd say around 2 or 3.

BlackEyedPeas
BlackEyedPeas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 01:17 PM Reply

My moustache seems to be getting visible.

I do not claim ownership of this logo, credit to The Black Eyed Peas for making this logo.

BBS Signature
Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 01:22 PM Reply

Just shaved muhahaha.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 01:32 PM Reply

I'd put myself at about seven or so on the hairiness scale, and my diet consists very largely of meat, it easily being my favourite of the food groups, and probably the only one that I like every single product of as far as I know. Although meat consumption most likely has no effect, I imagine that as far as vegetarians go only the females have any body hair at all, although my hatred for vegetarian-kind may have influenced my stereotyping them all as androgynous beings with irregular hair-growth.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
CaveStoryGrounds
CaveStoryGrounds
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Writer
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 01:39 PM Reply

5, maybe 6. I eat meat pretty evenly with vegetables, I rarely eat fruits.

InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 02:25 PM Reply

At 11/24/11 12:27 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: I'm not by any means hairy to start, but I look more or less like a 0 unless you're standing right next to me. I have a pigmentation disorder, so my hair has no pigment in it, making it look platinum and, in effect, making it hard to see. This is particularly true in photos, for which I often have to explain that I actually do have eyebrows.

For some reason, I seemed to have had completely forgotten about the meat part of the question.

I eat meat and quite a bit of it. I have it with more or less every dinner and a lot of lunches. I grew up in a very meat-oriented family.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
DarkAltair
DarkAltair
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 02:33 PM Reply

2 because I like seeing where I'm going. I'm not going to dig for a third world country down there.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Artist
Response to Hairless cunts Nov. 24th, 2011 @ 02:37 PM Reply

4. illegal text.

I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature