00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NymphoDivergent just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need A Credits Song For Efz

1,065 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 17:36:55

hey musicians and music listeners

so the conclusion of production on the first episode of Echo Force Zero ( my series) is coming to an end and the release is SOON!

i am finishing up a few scenes and tying up some loose ends and i am looking for music for the credits.

if you can recommend some music - or are even willing to make something - i just really need about 30 seconds of music - - what i am looking for is a sort of somber-ish song, in a minor key that feels really emotional and will leave the viewer feeling unsure and ready to see the next VOLUME!

here is a song that i have been considering using - but i'm not sure if its quite what i want

also i think something with one of those cool little voice things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4p87Q1sQ Nw&feature=related (start around 1:30 - - something like this would be PERFECT!!)

or this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 40462 <a bit to happy and major feeling

would be amazing!

so recommend a song or let me know if you think you could make something suitable

thanks guys!

Need A Credits Song For Efz

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 17:43:45

Kind of a broad range you're looking for judging by the examples you gave, but I'll throw a couple tracks out there:

Somber, yet not necessarily sad:

Inspirationally down tempo?:

More somber stuff:

And this just seems to be popular as title/credit music, so I'm throwing it in here as well:

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 19:15:38

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 19:21:15

At 11/2/11 07:15 PM, brokendeck wrote: Maybe something heroic like this? ...

thats a really nice track! - however, quite far from what i am looking for!

i appreciate you taking a look though!

BBS Signature

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 19:54:40

This might be what your looking for! (skip to the middle lol)

Or, quite possibly, you might enjoy that one a bit better.

I'm thinking these might suit your needs because they are emotional and mysterious and kind of get yah thinking about the future.

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 20:03:29

those are awesome songs! those would both fit great into the next episode - -

although i think i am looking for something with a bit of a more tangeble lead or a more relateable melody

i love the "drone" style - - definitely cool stuff man! all my 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 20:17:14

I scored a short with a similar type credit song, although its about a minute long. Let me know if the credit song used in this machinima fits to your liking(skip to about 10:30). I can always create a version of it that fits your exact credit roll timeline as well. I can also add some more grungy sounds to it to better fit the style of the examples you gave, and since its a bit of an old production you can expect better mixing and mastering too. Lastly, I don't mind uploading it to newgrounds so that the song can be directly linked from the flash.

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-02 20:55:59

At 11/2/11 08:03 PM, RedHarvest wrote: those are awesome songs! those would both fit great into the next episode - -

:D

Thanks man! I've always thought drone type ambience would sound great in flash movies. Itd be awesome
if you could find use for them in future episodes. I understand this process can be a bit picky haha . Good luck on the episode and I look forward to viewing it!

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-03 13:48:05

thanks fatkid - expect to hear one in the next ep!

still lookin' for that credit song though

BBS Signature

Response to Need A Credits Song For Efz 2011-11-03 17:13:19

Perhaps you could find use of Kingbastard. This song seems to fit your description pretty well, without the whispery vocals, but with a very "looking forward to the next episode" kind of feel. Listen to the entire song, and I think you will find use of the part when the drums come in.