New Topic Respond to this Topic
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 02:29 PM, MrPercie wrote: yeah but then take something like how the americans dealt with the native american population and you can say they were somewhat evil in those conflicts.

but thats all really.

Or outright evil, then there's also the warcrimes in Vietnam and the Phillipines, but then those aren't very popular in the standard US education are they?

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Ranger2
Ranger2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 1st, 2012 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 04:07 PM, Warforger wrote:
At 1/1/12 02:29 PM, MrPercie wrote: yeah but then take something like how the americans dealt with the native american population and you can say they were somewhat evil in those conflicts.

but thats all really.
Or outright evil, then there's also the warcrimes in Vietnam and the Phillipines, but then those aren't very popular in the standard US education are they?

I suppose that the British and other Europeans are innocent of enslaving almost all of Africa and most of Asia until the 1960s? Or that the Canadians and Australians did nothing bad to their indigenous populations either?

JaguarProwlKnight
JaguarProwlKnight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 06:54 PM, Ranger2 wrote: I suppose that the British and other Europeans are innocent of enslaving almost all of Africa and most of Asia until the 1960s? Or that the Canadians and Australians did nothing bad to their indigenous populations either?

well I aint saying america is the only one doing the bad stuff here, im just saying the evilness is equally shared amongst us.

joker77336
joker77336
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:31 PM Reply

At 10/31/11 04:52 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Wow, another America is the best/ worst country ever thread. Its not like we had a billion of these already.

shut up?! why do people always waste their time to post about whether something someone posted should be posted or not? lol its so annoying, yes im a hypocrite

BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 11:50 AM Reply

IF the Defense authorization act isn't Un American...THere is nothing done by any
President or Government worse guy's !
WHy do they (Fema) already have prisons built ?
WHy do they need to overthrow the rules of the Constitution ?

Unless they are setting up to do so ?
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJones Channel

Its coming...& it'll be told to you...That its for your own good !

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 6th, 2012 @ 11:09 PM Reply

If we actually want to get something out of this thread, then this bit seems to be the only thing that's remotely debatable.

You DO know this is a sarcastic thread calling to attention how everyone blames America for their problems? Some people just don't have the same sense of humor...It's called sarcasm for a reason, people!

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
DrainG
DrainG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 7th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM Reply

If you need to be 13 Years Old to think that America sucks, then I'm a 13 years old.

RPGShadow
RPGShadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 7th, 2012 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 10/31/11 01:38 PM, bcdemon wrote: Palestine was voted into UNESCO today.

this is the wonderful ;,)

lapis
lapis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 7th, 2012 @ 12:26 PM Reply

At 1/6/12 11:09 PM, HiryuGouki wrote: You DO know this is a sarcastic thread calling to attention how everyone blames America for their problems?

I recognise sarcasm being used to try to prove an insipid point, but since you're apparently also under the impression that "everyone blames America for their problems" I guess you have every reason to think that this thread is awesome.

At 1/7/12 10:59 AM, DrainG wrote: If you need to be 13 Years Old to think that America sucks, then I'm a 13 years old.

No, you need to be 13-years-old to think that America is to blame for you getting a D for a high school history test. If you (think you) have legitimate reasons to think that America sucks, then this thread should not concern you.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 7th, 2012 @ 05:45 PM Reply

At 1/1/12 06:54 PM, Ranger2 wrote: I suppose that the British and other Europeans are innocent of enslaving almost all of Africa and most of Asia until the 1960s? Or that the Canadians and Australians did nothing bad to their indigenous populations either?

Implying the average person had a say.

thegarbear14
thegarbear14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 7th, 2012 @ 06:49 PM Reply

i do get annoyed when people from the uk mostly say things like your country is so bad and imperialist. you are just ruining the middle east for oil and it's your fault because your country is a democracy and you can change it! they somehow think i started the wars in the middle east and i am even responsible for things that happened before i was born like the native americans being killed. funny thing is they are denying the british government even really started colonising north america and harming the natives..... they are just being ignorant, hateful, hypocritical and acting like they have had no education. it's just trendy to hate the u.s. and try to make us out to be vastly different evil people who are stupid and overweight. they have nothing better to do considering they are acting like dumbass fatass people, exactly those who they claim to be different from and hate.

BBS Signature
laughatyourfuneral
laughatyourfuneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 11th, 2012 @ 10:26 AM Reply

but thats all really.

also we had the killing of 1,5 million german soldiers after ww2 in allied pow camps almost exclusively consripts that had no choice but to fight that were killed. also "somewhat evil" ? wtf !#? they paid you for indian scalps for gods sake !! also someone said all countries are somewhat evil so give me an example of when sweden was evil ? when people say that america is free thats just laughable, its as democratic as russia

by all means... ask

BBS Signature
laughatyourfuneral
laughatyourfuneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 11th, 2012 @ 10:36 AM Reply

At 1/1/12 06:54 PM, Ranger2 wrote:
At 1/1/12 02:29 PM, MrPercie wrote:

I suppose that the British and other Europeans are innocent of enslaving almost all of Africa and most of Asia until the 1960s? Or that the Canadians and Australians did nothing bad to their indigenous populations either?

once aGAIN someone generalises all of europe *quadroplefacepalm* france spain portugal brittain and the netherlands were the only countries that had colonies of significance (italy from 1911 to 1950-ish) when have sweden,iceland,denmark,norway,luxembourg ,lichtenstein,estonia,switzerland ever done anything wrong ? (andorra,sicilly,ireland...)

by all means... ask

BBS Signature
sjsyami
sjsyami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM Reply

in one side of it yea sure but if you think about the economic aspect except really recently America has been quite a better country then that of for example Africa and yes i guess we medal a little to much but then again for example trade routes who keeps them open basically... the us. So in terms of world yea we have a big roll which has lead to our countries current debt but on human rights perspective we are vastly better then that such as China

That guy

Psyce
Psyce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 03:35 AM Reply

Plain old Stupidity to blame another _country_ for everyone elses problems..
But also stupid (taken into account, in my pov..) to say that America is a free country, though I understand that behind such a statement could be phenomenon called "patriotism", but at same time certainly lacks a point of comparison, living in another country and familiarise with its politics _openminded_

That would be the point I'd like everyone to think; How can I, as individual, be more understanding and openminded and make the world better place to everyone with my OWN actions, and not to blame others (especially friggin' countries! Wtf! Lol! :P)

And u r free to hate me if I forgot something
Ps. sry for misspellings and stuff, not my nativelanguage..

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 11/4/11 02:39 PM, kakalxlax wrote: you forgot to add:

america has the best medical insurance of the world

I'm choking... call an ambulance now. Not! Its medical service is even lower than Serbia. Don't even compare to Canada

americans arre the slimest persons in the world

You are funny. But failure troll is failure.

america is not controlled by corporations

SOPA and PIPA is a nice example. Grow a brain.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to America is the worst country ever. Jan. 17th, 2012 @ 03:02 PM Reply

but thats all really.

Or teh Wikileaks video. Or pissing on dead enemy. Or shit like Abu Ghraib. Or Iraq, Afghan. LOOK AT THE FUCKING SOMALIA today. Any change? Kosovo?

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature