00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

America is the worst country ever.

13,748 Views | 114 Replies

There seems to be this overall idea that everything bad in the world is caused by America, which is filled with Americans, the worst, dumbest, people in the world.

I completely agree. Let's take a look at America's evil, bloody history.

1776: Fought a war against Britain because the British subjects refused to pay their taxes to America. Britain valiantly fought and won independence from America.

1800s: America, under President Napoleon Bonaparte, fought for the domination of all of Europe and was defeated in the Battle of Waterloo by the bold nations of Austria, Russia, and England. The bloodthirsty American Empire was defeated.

1860s-70s: In a series of wars against Austria, Denmark, and France, America gains more land for its imperial conquest. The American states unify into one American Empire, under President Bismarck, who proclaims "America Uber Alles!"

1880s: At the Washington Conference, America decides to conquer as much of Africa as it can. The brave nations of Europe try to stop American imperialism and barbarism by colonizing Africa themselves, thus preventing America from taking over the land. In order to prevent the Americans from committing acts of genocide against the Africans, the European nations do it themselves, preventing millions from being killed by American guns.

1914: America fakes the death of Secretary of State Franz Ferdinand, giving it an excuse to present Serbia with an ultimatum: be occupied or death. American then mobilizes against Russia and invades Belgium to get to France. President Wilhelm II declares war on the Allied powers, including France, Russia, and Britain. WWI begins.

1917: The Allied Powers discover the Zimmerman telegram, an American plot to get Mexico in on WWI on the side of the Central Powers. It fails, and only provokes more nations into the war against America.

1918: America is defeated in WWI.

1939: America, under President Hitler, invades Poland, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Soviet Union, Norway, Luxembourg, and receives help from its allies Italy and Japan. America also kills 6 million Jews because it is evil like that.

1945: Somehow winning and losing WWII, America occupies Eastern Europe for 50 years, builds the Berlin Wall, and causes the Iron curtain to fall over Europe. The West is left to itself and there is no barrier against communism and totalitarianism.

1980s: Somebody asks America to tear down the Berlin Wall. He is ignored.

1990s: America does absolutely nothing to invent the Internet.

1995: Some guy who is defintely not American invented Newgrounds.

2001: America flies planes into buildings all around the world in the name of terrorism.

All of the above is completely true. America is to blame for absolutely everything, right guys? Look at all the evil America did. America is always to blame for everything in the world, right? Europe never did anything bad, it was all America.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 13:38:37

The USA has a LAW that states that if the Palestinians are allowed into any part of the UN, then the USA HAS TO CUT-OFF FUNDS to the group.
That's indicative of the "worst country ever", right?

Palestine was voted into UNESCO today.

Injured Workers rights were taken away in the 1920's by an insurance company (WCB), it's high time we got them back.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 14:32:36

U.S. of America is best America!

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 16:52:46

Wow, another America is the best/ worst country ever thread. Its not like we had a billion of these already.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.

Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 18:36:55

At 10/31/11 11:59 AM, lapis wrote: Well, maybe among 13-year-olds, otherwise no, not really. Which, of course, makes the very premise of your thread just as juvenile and idiotic as the rest of the text in your post.

Well, there are many people from other countries (many only dumbass 13-year-olds, yes, but I digress) that think Americans as a whole are stupid, obese, war-hungry, and self-righteous.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 19:15:21

Yah I'm guessing at best it's nationalistic ego, once they see all these American military in Europe along with a shitload of American products along with American style governments being created than people start getting their ego's attacked. I mean it's not as though America has done anything that has pissed the Western world off that all the other countries in the West didn't already support and if anything get involved in more.

At 10/31/11 04:52 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Wow, another America is the best/ worst country ever thread. Its not like we had a billion of these already.

It's a parody thread......

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 19:21:25

At 10/31/11 11:59 AM, lapis wrote:
At 10/31/11 11:39 AM, Ranger2 wrote: There seems to be this overall idea that everything bad in the world is caused by America
Well, maybe among 13-year-olds.

It all makes sense, Micheal More and Nancy pelosi are 13 year olds.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 19:57:31

Normally I'd laugh at the psuedo satirical humor in this thread, but I'm really not feeling it. I mean, how can we be patriotic about a country that is made out of literally every demographic that exists in the world (except North Koreans, who are apparently incapable of legal emigration)?

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-10-31 23:59:36

At 10/31/11 11:39 AM, Ranger2 wrote: I completely agree. Let's take a look at America's evil, bloody history.

All I can say that no matter WHERE you live, your country has some sort of corruption and is "evil" and "bloody".

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-01 01:01:14

Ranger,

The irony and satire of your OP is lost in the blatant cherry picking of world events over a long period of time.

If you had kept it limited to 1 country, or perhaps to a short period of time in world history (outside of a massive war) the point would have been much more poignant. As it stands, this seems like a weak attempt to respond to nothing specific by cherry picking very few bad acts of others over a very long period of time, to absolve, or deflect whatever we may have done as just one nation in that same span.

The point isn't a bad one, but you're trying to whittle with a chansaw here... (metaphorically)

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-01 13:05:18

At 11/1/11 01:01 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
If you had kept it limited to 1 country, or perhaps to a short period of time in world history (outside of a massive war) the point would have been much more poignant. As it stands, this seems like a weak attempt to respond to nothing specific by cherry picking very few bad acts of others over a very long period of time, to absolve, or deflect whatever we may have done as just one nation in that same span.

The point isn't a bad one, but you're trying to whittle with a chansaw here... (metaphorically)

I wanted to satirize the idea that everything in the world was caused by America. So I told how America is responsible for WWI, WWII, Napoleon, and the thunderstorm last week, because it seems to me that there are a lot of people here whose gut reaction is "America did it!" I was mocking them. I wasn't trying to say "Hey America has done some bad, but look at what other people did too."

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-01 13:06:58

At 11/1/11 04:44 AM, lapis wrote:
At 11/1/11 01:01 AM, Camarohusky wrote: The point isn't a bad one,
What is the point? I think that's an even more fundamental problem than the argument. The point seems to be to disprove that "everything bad in the world is caused by America",

That really wasn't my point. I was mocking those whose gut reaction to any problem is "blame America." I wasn't trying to disprove anything; I was just showing how overboard all of this anti-American sentiment is.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-01 16:44:37

At 11/1/11 02:36 PM, lapis wrote: You know, if you had in your first post given one example of an actual BBS post (from General for all I care)

What about "Americans: Evil or Ignorant?"

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-01 17:19:49

Liberal here, brilliant satire.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-02 02:34:35

This thread is a waste. Honestly, do you think it's going to make any difference? Most people don't think America is some terrible place, in fact, they think we're the bees knees.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-02 11:16:19

At 11/2/11 02:34 AM, Solisio wrote: This thread is a waste. Honestly, do you think it's going to make any difference? Most people don't think America is some terrible place, in fact, they think we're the bees knees.

Don't mistake others' view of our culture as the same as their view of our people and our country.

A lot of Americans sure think Chinese culture is hot shit (Enter the Dragon, anyone?) but do they like China? Not so much.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-03 15:40:14

Although you are being ironic...i DO blame America for everything :)

O_O

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-04 10:41:17

At 10/31/11 11:39 AM, Ranger2 wrote:
All of the above is completely true. America is to blame for absolutely everything, right guys? Look at all the evil America did. America is always to blame for everything in the world, right? Europe never did anything bad, it was all America.

What about what happened in Norway 22. july? That is not America's fault.. Or was it sarcasm? Suck at telling the difference over the internet :S

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-04 11:33:53

At 10/31/11 11:39 AM, Ranger2 wrote: All of the above is completely true. America is to blame for absolutely everything, right guys? Look at all the evil America did. America is always to blame for everything in the world, right? Europe never did anything bad, it was all America.

You hate it now, but how will you feel when no one blames the US for anything? Me thinks when those come you'll be yearning for the good old days when America was so great that everyone had to tear us down.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-04 13:32:55

At 11/2/11 02:30 AM, BrocoliClock wrote: Wrong. America is the greatest country EVER! Gotta love America. IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!

;;;;
Best description of the REAL AMERIKA I have read in awhile.
deny it all you want.
Nothing but the truth, plain & to the point of what is going on & is wrong with Amerika today .
http://lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts33 0.html

I cannot articulate how much this travesty upsets me

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-04 14:39:22

you forgot to add:

america has the best medical insurance of the world

americans arre the slimest persons in the world

america is not controlled by corporations

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-05 01:17:01

Well in the 1980's, the US funded guerrilla groups to fight against Communism. USA also had the tendency to overthrow democratically elected presidents in other countries that pose no harm whatsoever. For example, that Salvador guy was president of Chile. He was a good person who did not annoyed America. And because he was left-wing, he was overthrown and replaced by Pinochet, who started torturing anyone who does not agree with his policies.

Even America supported Marcos and Suharto. So, America is pretty much of a mixed bag.

I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-05 01:49:28

They also inject their citizens and foreigners with Syphillis, drug them unwittingly with LSD. Radiate their citizens near test sites to see how it will affect them. Deal cocaine to support Iranians. Ship guns to cartels in Mexico.. Use their soldiers as Guinea pigs. Hold on. link

It don't matter, I like being a test subject. America, time to write something sarcastic! I feel I've said this before but you are so deluded and have your head up your own ass it just won't work will it

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-05 12:48:14

I hate myself

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-14 22:22:57

At 10/31/11 11:39 AM, Ranger2 wrote: There seems to be this overall idea that everything bad in the world is caused by America, which is filled with Americans, the worst, dumbest, people in the world.

I take the up most offense to that erroneous claim. You sir, have a most biased disposition toward us. Your opinion is both respected and disdained. Beside that, to infer that the United States is the cause of all ill in the world, is less than complete a claim than previously inferred. As such, I humbly retort those claims.

To address your other most fallacious claim, of which you know nothing of the facts to which you are speaking of, and of which, would really help in serving to facilitate what your claim is pertaining to: the claim that we are the DUMBEST sack of metaphorical potatoes on earth.

The United States is a nation of C average students, however, compared to other countries, the United States ranks at 500 out of 1000, in test score averages in math, science, etc. The leading candidate, of which is slowly becoming Finland.

This means that although our education is lagging behind, we are still about average, maybe a tiny bit below average, on the world stage, but far from being the most stupid or retarded nation of people on the planet Earth. (how's my pretentious douche-baggy English?)

1776: Fought a war against Britain because the British subjects refused to pay their taxes to America. Britain valiantly fought and won independence from America.

This is probably the only point of yours that isn't completely untrue.

We were considered the favorite subjects of Great Britain, and really didn't have it all that bad. However, being separated by vast distances, and philosophical and religious beliefs, we came to view ourselves as separate from Britain and the British people. The British also saw America, like any other colony of theirs, as an exploitable, expendable commodity. We weren't treated quite as well as British citizens in Great Britain were, but we were pretty damn close.

It was a growing resentment, plus a shifting of ideas, along with business interests that led to the revolutionary war.(note that all of the founding fathers were free masons, businessmen and inventors and entrepreneurs ) It was in our interest to begin that war. The colonists already wanted a democratic nation free of monarchical rule; they just needed a reason to facilitate it.

I mean, despite being a monarchy, Great Britain was great to us. It gave us supplies, ships, resources, protection from all foreign enemies, etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to be an American, but to the British, our declaration of independence was kind of like a stab in the back. Biting the hand that feeds you.

And what happened after the war? We had to make our own currency(which is expensive), we had to deal with dwindling resources, and we had to establish a government, branches of government, and an official constitution, which wasn't even ratified until many years after. Breaking ties with Britain gave us freedom, but it also crippled us. It crippled us hard.

Yea, sure, blame it on the black guy.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-14 22:32:32

I maintain, however, that the Revolutionary War, as a whole, was begun under the pretense that America should usurp Britain as the greatest and most powerful nation on Earth. It makes perfect sense. I mean, beyond being ruled by a Monarchy, America had it good under Britain. Yes, there are many benefits to a democratic republic. Yes, a monarchy is rife with tyrany and oppression.

So, not only did America see itself as a purveyor of justice and liberty, but also as the greatest and most prosperous nation on Earth. The goal wasn't necessarily to start a New world order(tho it has been argued that it was), in my opinion, it was to become what it is today, more or less. A nation with diplomatic supremacy. Colonizing and ruling nations through capitalism and diplomatic supremacy/immunity.

The US has perhaps gone too far in it's initial vision, however. It has become a corrupt vessel for profit, class exploitation, and corporate slavery.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-15 01:29:44

Or maybe it doesn't. I was talking out of my ass. Me and the OP just had a very interesting conversation. My excuse is sleep deprivation, but in truth, what I was trying to say, I didn't say. What I meant, isn't what I typed, and in general, I knew that what I said now isn't completely true. It's not that I'm ill-informed, I just had a disconnect between the knowledge in my brain, and what I was typing out.

In short, disregard everything I previously typed because it's not entirely true, most of it is untrue, much of what was intended has been omitted and I made a fool out of myself. I am an ass hat. Thank you, and good bye.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-15 07:42:14

2001: America flies planes into buildings all around the world in the name of terrorism.

Sad part is that some people actually believe this. You disagree with them, they'll call you a sheep which is ironic as hell if you ask me.

Too bad you didn't mention how American committed genocide on dinosaurs.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-15 12:15:12

At 11/15/11 07:42 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote:

Sad part is that some people actually believe this. You disagree with them, they'll call you a sheep which is ironic as hell if you ask me.

Too bad you didn't mention how American committed genocide on dinosaurs.

That's a conspiracy theory that I don't believe ever happened. There were plenty of reasons why the middle east would want to attack us. The "facts" they bring up to try and explain how it could've been an inside job, just don't add up.

Granted, there were some strange things about the events of 9/11 that have yet to be explained, but I personally believe that a group of Arab terrorists driving a plane into the twin towers and the pentagon to attack and demoralize the USA, of their own volition, is not that far fetched.

There is really no reason to have an inside job. All it did was allow the US to pass the patriot act. One need only look at US recent involvement in the middle east since the 1970's on up to see why maybe they don't want us there, interfering with their shit, and why they would attack us.

Also, everyone forgets about the 1993 attack on the world trade centers. A bomb was intended to blow up the North tower, toppling it into the South tower, and demolishing both. The terrorists in that plot were from Egypt, Saudi-arabia, and Pakistan.

Lots of middle eastern countries hate the US. It makes perfect sense they'd do something like this.

Response to America is the worst country ever. 2011-11-16 07:50:43

At 11/15/11 07:42 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Too bad you didn't mention how American committed genocide on dinosaurs.

;;;
So that's what really happened to them !

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More