00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst endings.

9,071 Views | 133 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Worst endings. 2011-12-02 00:01:46

Neverwinter Nights 2 (Every one dies. . .REALLY!?) Dont get me wrong NWN2 is one of my favorite games it just the ending really is a slap in the face like the Fallout 3 ending, and like that game they change the ending with a expansion pack.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-20 08:48:48

Shadow of the Empire! Unless you beat it on Jedi difficulty your first time and nothing lower you are left with the scenario that would appear at first glimpse to be that Dash Rendar dies having never made it out of the skyhook reactor after blasting the final internal node or is it? Ultimately unless you've beaten the game on Jedi difficulty without the cheats is damn difficult You're left with a question which is "Did Dash really perish? beat the game on (next difficulty level up) to find out. Damn! And over time you realize the trickery of the system that conjured such for this game good as it may be and indeed is the only way to know is if you beat the game on Jedi! Damn, damn, damn, damn, DAMN!!!! There is, however a much easier way to beat the game on Jedi start a new game on Jedi difficulty and enter the name "_Jabba" with "_" signifying a space it will give you the ultimate weapons package that is guaranteed kill shot with fewer shots but not infinite lives unfortunately. Oh and in case anyone's wondering Yes Dash Rendar indeed survived the only reason he didn't reappear is because he jumped to hyperspace moments before the explosion of the skyhook. This becomes apparent at the end of Shadows of the Empire Evolution the Graphic Novel He is alive he and Guri hook up and they haven't been seen since.

Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing

Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots

It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-21 20:21:06

I can't believe I didn't see this anywhere?!

MASS EFFECT 3.

You beat the game and a 10 year old boy tells you no you suck.

No seriously the game is being sued because of the terrible ending and is being forced to change it.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/7426-fans-filing-ftc-complaints-
against-ea-after-mass-effect-3-ending.html

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-21 20:37:34

Siren blood curse had a lame ending. It didn't explain what happened to anybody but Howard and even then the island is still cursed despite you defeating the demon cursing it. Then it ends with Howard trying to cleanse the island with a sword and some heavy metal.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-21 20:39:30

At 5/21/12 08:21 PM, iceimp wrote: I can't believe I didn't see this anywhere?!

MASS EFFECT 3.

SPOILER ALERT:You beat the game and a 10 year old boy tells you no you suck.

Fucking fixed.
-------

Jak and daxter's(the first game) ending is bullshit you collect all the precursor orbs just to see a damn door glow white and hear everyone express there oow's and awe's like a 3 minute cock tease.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-21 21:43:29

MASS EFFECT 3.

This thread was made before ME3. Read the fine print.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-21 21:57:22

Threads been active since since march 2012, anyone could have posted between that time frame.
your statement is invalid.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 19:34:35

I would have to put Sonic Unleashed up there with the worst endings solely for its level of difficulty. I tried the last level probably five times before i finally defeated the boss. Yes, the ending is good, it's just the amount of BullS*** you have to go through to get to it.

Overall, good game.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 19:42:48

At 5/21/12 09:43 PM, POTaTOS wrote:

MASS EFFECT 3.
This thread was made before ME3. Read the fine print.

Mass Effect 3..... way to ruin a perfectly good saga, i hope that the "True Ending dlc" changes that and open the gates for a 4th one

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 19:54:11

At 5/25/12 07:42 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
Mass Effect 3..... way to ruin a perfectly good saga, i hope that the "True Ending dlc" changes that and open the gates for a 4th one

The "True Ending DLC" is just going to be the same ending, but with an explanation as to why all of that happened. You still will get 1a, 1b, and 1c endings. But look on the bright side, the game was great up until the last 15 minutes and the dlc is free :)

The worst ending for me would have to be Mindjack. Dear Lord, that game was just so monotonous. Bland graphics, terrible AI, broken multiplayer, laughable dialogue, poor character development, retarded boss fights, dull atmosphere, forgettable music, and a story that almost made no sense. Did have a cool concept though with the mind hacking and all, but it was done poorly. But the ending...oh God the ending sucked. Your buddy (Fernandez) jumps off the roof because...well that's it. The story was just non-existant.

Pros? It has robot monkeys that you can control and it's short (took me about 7 hours to complete it). Oh, and all there is to do is to play the campaign over, and over, and over. It does share the concept from Demon's Souls where players can "hack" into other people's minds, but it's just so dreadfully repetitive you'll be asking for something different by time you reach the 3rd chapter.

Oh and the guns are inaccurate and the checkpoints are oddly placed. I don't understand how people can even love this game. I feel sorry for the saps that bought this game full price.

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 20:04:06

At 5/25/12 07:54 PM, mrpwnzer wrote:
At 5/25/12 07:42 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
The "True Ending DLC" is just going to be the same ending, but with an explanation as to why all of that happened. You still will get 1a, 1b, and 1c endings. But look on the bright side, the game was great up until the last 15 minutes and the dlc is free :)

to be fair the only good thing about ME3 is that you didnt have to hack stuff, because opposite as ME1 and 2, all de decitions where the same, like, your options were "YES" and "YEA", and so were the endings, i mean, your options were, die, die or die (although somehow having a greater army makes you breath after the explosion of an space station ONLY if you destroyed the reapers, jezzz)

Say no to rape.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 20:15:37

At 5/25/12 08:04 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
to be fair the only good thing about ME3 is that you didnt have to hack stuff

Nothing to do with the ending, but at least it saved a lot of people time.

because opposite as ME1 and 2, all de decitions where the same, like, your options were "YES" and "YEA",
No they weren't (until the last 15 minutes of the game).

and so were the endings
You're right about that.

i mean, your options were, die, die or die (although somehow having a greater army makes you breath after the explosion of an space station ONLY if you destroyed the reapers, jezzz)
It was more like 16 "very different" endings, die, die, die, with the options of red, green, or blue and whether or not you met the requirements depending on your war assets. I honestly don't understand how having max war assets saves Shepard as well. Plus, the Citadel is in space. If you destroy the Reapers, then how did Shepard crash land back on earth...with his armor on?

There will most likely be a new Mass Effect, but either not Shepard's story or a prologue.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 20:28:27

At 5/25/12 08:15 PM, mrpwnzer wrote:
At 5/25/12 08:04 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
i mean, your options were, die, die or die (although somehow having a greater army makes you breath after the explosion of an space station ONLY if you destroyed the reapers, jezzz)
It was more like 16 "very different" endings, die, die, die, with the options of red, green, or blue and whether or not you met the requirements depending on your war assets. I honestly don't understand how having max war assets saves Shepard as well. Plus, the Citadel is in space. If you destroy the Reapers, then how did Shepard crash land back on earth...with his armor on?

16?, as i know you have the 3 of them, the if you have very low assets you can only choose 1 and complex life gets destroyed, and if you have very high assets and you choose to destroy the reapers Shep survives, though i wouldnt call it a good ending either due EDI and the geth die, and all of the endings destroy the mass relays and ends up with Stargazer (that sounds very much like the elusive man) talking sh!t

There will most likely be a new Mass Effect, but either not Shepard's story or a prologue.

Say no to rape.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 20:37:34

At 5/25/12 08:28 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
16?

That's what they promised, but they were more of the same.

as i know you have the 3 of them, the if you have very low assets you can only choose 1 and complex life gets destroyed, and if you have very high assets and you choose to destroy the reapers Shep survives

You also have to take into account what party members you brought along during the final charge, the color you chose, and the war assets. But they all felt the same.

though i wouldnt call it a good ending either due EDI and the geth die
What's weird is that EDI lived for me...the hell? I could care less about the geth.

and all of the endings destroy the mass relays and ends up with Stargazer (that sounds very much like the elusive man) talking sh!t
Well Bioware did drop the bomb on the ending...you got to here Buzz speak though.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 20:45:07

At 5/25/12 08:37 PM, mrpwnzer wrote:
At 5/25/12 08:28 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
16?
That's what they promised, but they were more of the same.

as i know you have the 3 of them, the if you have very low assets you can only choose 1 and complex life gets destroyed, and if you have very high assets and you choose to destroy the reapers Shep survives
You also have to take into account what party members you brought along during the final charge, the color you chose, and the war assets. But they all felt the same.

how those pary members change the ending?
and with colors you mean destroy, control or synthesis?

though i wouldnt call it a good ending either due EDI and the geth die
What's weird is that EDI lived for me...the hell? I could care less about the geth.

she lives if you do synthesis and im not sure if she lives if you choose control

to quote you can ": " (with space)

Say no to rape.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 20:55:16

At 5/25/12 08:45 PM, kakalxlax wrote:

You can have different party members crash land on the planet, depending on who you chose for the final battle(s).

and with colors you mean destroy, control or synthesis?

Yup

she lives if you do synthesis and im not sure if she lives if you choose control

here's the thing, I chose to destroy the reapers (the red one). Ah well.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 21:17:47

At 5/25/12 08:55 PM, mrpwnzer wrote:
At 5/25/12 08:45 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
You can have different party members crash land on the planet, depending on who you chose for the final battle(s).

hmmmm, i choose synthesis and played with tali and liara, and at the ending i saw joker with EDI and tali, and when i choose other ending i say Joker with liara and garrus, wird

here's the thing, I chose to destroy the reapers (the red one). Ah well.

and EDI lived?? thats f@cked up, but it woudnt be the only thing they f@cked up so im not surprised

Say no to rape.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-25 22:24:04

ME3 was just all the old shit put into a microwave so you have microwaved shit. It was an insult to the other two games.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 00:28:13

At 5/25/12 10:24 PM, BumFodder wrote: ME3 was just all the old shit put into a microwave so you have microwaved shit. It was an insult to the other two games.

I found everything except the ending of ME3 to be great. Improved combat, menu navigation, more weapons and armor (ME2 had about 20 guns and 10 pieces of armor. Not including DLC.)

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 02:49:16

Dead Rising: The "True Ending" is a stupid, unsatisfying cliff hanger. At least with Halo 2's cliff hanger there was a sense of accomplishment.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 10:02:23

What happens when you fail at Clock Tower, it is a great ending but at the same time is is also the worst.
Clock Tower ending F

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 13:26:59

Mass Effect 3. Enough Said.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 13:53:07

At 5/26/12 01:26 PM, Calv1n wrote: Mass Effect 3. Enough Said.

Oh my days, just shut up about that fucking ending.

god

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 18:28:37

Ending of the newest Alone in the dark. It was purely a letdown, I mean, what the panda? You've suffered thru the very buggy game, and then *DUNDUNN - spoilers*Satan wins anyway, no matter how you choose.*...*

And a good second, Saw (the video game). It doesn't satisfy anything either. Your choices are *DUNFUCKINGDUNNN* either to shoot yourself, or the even worse one, learn that you've been a test puppet in a illegal experiment. .*...*The whole time, after cursing the invalid battle system to hell, disarming a load of shotgun traps, passing by heckloads of gray walls, and yelling out tons of most creative curses, you've actually undone the story you played the whole game thru for. To put it bluntly, FTS.

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 19:35:44

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter.

Baion, the big bad from nowhere, wants to kill everyone and make a new world before the current people kill themselves. Once Red, the hero, beats him, Baion's lair starts falling apart because darkness lost to friendship. As Red escapes, Baion mumbles about friendship and progress and GUESS WHAT!?
Baion was Red's father all along!
Red is an artificial cloned dog-boy, and Baion is a human. Don't question it. Everyone in the game is either a dog-person or a cat-person, and they never address that.

Maybe saying it's got the worst ending ever is exaggerating, but with all the plotholes the game leaves, it's definitely on par with Drawn to Life 2.

The game's actually pretty good, minus the generic plot.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 22:07:14

At 5/26/12 02:38 AM, RightWingGamer wrote:
At 5/26/12 12:28 AM, POTaTOS wrote:
At 5/25/12 10:24 PM, BumFodder wrote: ME3 was just all the old shit put into a microwave so you have microwaved shit. It was an insult to the other two games.
I found everything except the ending of ME3 to be great.
What about the awful dialogue system?

I don't like being all the way good or all the way evil to get the best stuff. It's just an excuse to make you play the game twice.

Improved combat,
Actually, it was exactly the same as ME2.

Except for combat rolls, new grenades, tech and biotic armor having different effects, more leveling, a BETTER leveling system, grenade capacity, special ammo and grenades not triggering power cooldowns, and, like I said. More guns to provide variations of combat experience. AND the guns have actual stats. You had to take the games word for it when it said "This is better than this." Which was usually a lie. Because the Viper is NOT better than the Mantis.

menu navigation,
Again, samey-same. Unless you count the fact that ME1&2's quest journals fucking worked properly.

more weapons and armor (ME2 had about 20 guns and 10 pieces of armor. Not including DLC.)
I'll give you that one.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-05-26 23:42:03

At 5/26/12 11:14 PM, RightWingGamer wrote:

I upgraded my weapons once or twice

Wait you can upgrade your weapons? Wow that's a huge derp on my part. I was so use to ME 2's mechanics in terms of weapons that that completely slipped my mind. Would have made hard a bit easier haha.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-06-15 03:15:39

Full Throttle was a fairly good game however short it may be and indeed is once you've memorized all the puzzle-solving I managed to time it provided you watch all the essential cut scenes it will total to 2 hours 38 minutes and even when it first came out fairly short game considering the time frame and leaves you with the sensation of "That's it?! I WANT MORE!" Well they did indeed come up with 2 sequels for Full Throttle along the way first "Payback" then that got cancelled then "Hell on Wheels" looked to be fairly promising had this huge promotional campaign promised to do PC, Mac, X-box, Gamecube, Playstation 2 then low and behold they canceled that too! I really wanted a sequel to that and I know I'm not the only one. Damn!

Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing

Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots

It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature

Response to Worst endings. 2012-06-19 11:01:29

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, it just had NO conclusion, it just ended!

Response to Worst endings. 2012-06-19 11:49:24

At 6/19/12 11:01 AM, Kingda22 wrote: Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4, it just had NO conclusion, it just ended!

Kind of like Void. Basically unfinished.

BBS Signature