Be a Supporter!

Sock's Costume Shop!

  • 4,159 Views
  • 69 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 28th, 2011 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 10/27/11 08:39 PM, Sockembop wrote:
This bread is made from a fair trade organic flour produced my a small local company you probably haven't even heard of using techniques producing next to no carbon footprint.

You got mustard on the collar. No returns on damaged goods.

Awesome, I love my costume. Thank you very much.


Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
PersonUnknown
PersonUnknown
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 07:31 AM Reply

At 10/27/11 08:39 PM, Sockembop wrote:
At 10/26/11 12:31 AM, creepyboy wrote: -zombie
-sandwich
-hipster
This bread is made from a fair trade organic flour produced my a small local company you probably haven't even heard of using techniques producing next to no carbon footprint.

You got mustard on the collar. No returns on damaged goods.

These are all really good! I like your style of costumes you put together out of three measly words.


From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature
iRocker
iRocker
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 08:23 AM Reply

- COOKIES
- PANDAS
- XBOX360
Please and thank you :D

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 12:05 PM Reply

At 10/26/11 10:27 AM, Peglay wrote: My cam is broken and this is the first pic i found so...

Soap
Radical!
Sleep

Cowabunga dude. Nice Ninja Turtles onesie.

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
rendibsivad
rendibsivad
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 29th, 2011 @ 02:09 PM Reply

Look at ma profile pic!

Pancakes

dick joke

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!


the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature
PersonUnknown
PersonUnknown
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 30th, 2011 @ 07:39 AM Reply

At 10/29/11 12:05 PM, Sockembop wrote:
At 10/26/11 10:27 AM, Peglay wrote: My cam is broken and this is the first pic i found so...

Soap
Radical!
Sleep
Cowabunga dude. Nice Ninja Turtles onesie.

Isn't Michelangelo the one with nunchucks?


From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 30th, 2011 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 10/30/11 07:39 AM, PersonUnknown wrote:
At 10/29/11 12:05 PM, Sockembop wrote: Cowabunga dude. Nice Ninja Turtles onesie.
Isn't Michelangelo the one with nunchucks?

Hence the (M) on the belt and the orange headband.

PersonUnknown
PersonUnknown
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 30th, 2011 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 10/30/11 11:23 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 10/30/11 07:39 AM, PersonUnknown wrote:
At 10/29/11 12:05 PM, Sockembop wrote: Cowabunga dude. Nice Ninja Turtles onesie.
Isn't Michelangelo the one with nunchucks?
Hence the (M) on the belt and the orange headband.

No comment for my AWFUL eyesight. lol


From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature
Nae
Nae
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 30th, 2011 @ 07:47 PM Reply

This is the BEST costume shop in the whole world of Newgrounds!!! I'm gonna talk to the higher up's about extending your lease indefinitely!!!

*talkstalkstalks*

Yay!! They say you can keep the doors open ...FOREVER!!! :D


"Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."

BBS Signature
Carrion
Carrion
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 30th, 2011 @ 08:18 PM Reply

starlings
broken glass
stuffed lizzards

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 30th, 2011 @ 08:57 PM Reply

At 10/30/11 07:47 PM, Nae wrote: This is the BEST costume shop in the whole world of Newgrounds!!! I'm gonna talk to the higher up's about extending your lease indefinitely!!!

*talkstalkstalks*
Yay!! They say you can keep the doors open ...FOREVER!!! :D

>:V

No, Nae... Just no.


BBS Signature
Nayhan
Nayhan
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 31st, 2011 @ 11:03 AM Reply

IS THIS SHOP STILL OPEN?

At 10/26/11 06:30 PM, Wivernryder wrote: Hi I'm angryglacier and I want to use the following words:
Candy
Chocolate
Factory

I lol'd.


don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 31st, 2011 @ 11:07 AM Reply

At 10/31/11 11:03 AM, Nayhan wrote: IS THIS SHOP STILL OPEN?

At 10/26/11 06:30 PM, Wivernryder wrote: Hi I'm angryglacier and I want to use the following words:
Candy
Chocolate
Factory
I lol'd.

Yes, unfortunately... The higher ups have given me an extension on my lease, much to my chagrin... Thanks Nae >:V


BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 31st, 2011 @ 12:00 PM Reply

At 10/31/11 11:07 AM, Sockembop wrote: Yes, unfortunately... The higher ups have given me an extension on my lease, much to my chagrin... Thanks Nae >:V

You could always flee off into the night with dramatic flair.

chipotleaway
chipotleaway
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 1st, 2011 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 10/25/11 06:27 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Pickle
Lightsaber
Armadillo

You're very handsome. Call me ;3.


I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam
In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature
CrazyRock
CrazyRock
  • Member since: May. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 07:23 AM Reply

I'm still waiting for mine.


Thanks Chdonga for the signature. <3

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 10:48 AM Reply

At 11/7/11 07:23 AM, CrazyRock wrote: I'm still waiting for mine.

He was only running the shop till Halloween, now he's just running from the law.

CrazyRock
CrazyRock
  • Member since: May. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 07:00 PM Reply

We need to call the Newgrounds Polce Department.

Fuck Yeah!

Thanks Chdonga for the signature. <3

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 12th, 2011 @ 07:29 PM Reply

At 11/7/11 10:48 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 11/7/11 07:23 AM, CrazyRock wrote: I'm still waiting for mine.
He was only running the shop till Halloween, now he's just running from the law.

An unconfirmed source advised that Sockembop intends to finish these costumes. The source is sketchy at best though, so don't get too excited.


BBS Signature
PersonUnknown
PersonUnknown
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 11/12/11 07:29 PM, Sockembop wrote:
An unconfirmed source advised that Sockembop intends to finish these costumes. The source is sketchy at best though, so don't get too excited.

Gee, thanks Tom...


From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 11/16/11 05:37 PM, PersonUnknown wrote:
At 11/12/11 07:29 PM, Sockembop wrote:
An unconfirmed source advised that Sockembop intends to finish these costumes. The source is sketchy at best though, so don't get too excited.
Gee, thanks Tom...

I started working on yours, but I needed a break on this thread for a bit. It was starting to become a chore, when I wanted it to be fun. I will finish it, as well as the others, I promise. Thank you everyone for your patience. You guys are awesome.


BBS Signature
PersonUnknown
PersonUnknown
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Nov. 19th, 2011 @ 06:46 PM Reply

Cool!


From the darkest of caves...

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 07:41 PM Reply

Woohoo! The Newgrounds United Bank approved my business loan and I can afford to re-open shop just in time for Halloween! In case you haven't read the original post, see the rules below:

I require from you:
1. Photo/drawing of yourself
2. Three (3) magic random words of your choosing
3. Please and thank you

And I will provide in return:
1. One super fantastical one of a kind original costume design!

If you requested a costume last time and I didn't get around to it, please make sure to point it out when you make your new request. Please upload a new photo and give me your 3 words.

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 07:45 PM Reply

Also, because demand was higher than motivation last year, if anyone wants to help out around the shop and design some costumes that would be great! The pay is crap, but the look on our customers face is reward enough, right?

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 08:10 PM Reply

You did one for me last year, so ignore this if you want, but:

Time
Symphony
Vintage

Sock's Costume Shop!


Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 07:45 PM, Sockembop wrote: Also, because demand was higher than motivation last year, if anyone wants to help out around the shop and design some costumes that would be great! The pay is crap, but the look on our customers face is reward enough, right?

No need to post a photo cause you've seen way too many of me.
1) a turkey sandwich
2) a bowling pin
3) curious

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 08:10 PM, Aigis wrote: You did one for me last year, so ignore this if you want, but:

Time
Symphony
Vintage

You can't very well wear the same costume two years in a row. This isn't much of a costume, really. But you're a time composer, if anyone asks.

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:09 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 08:35 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: No need to post a photo cause you've seen way too many of me.
1) a turkey sandwich
2) a bowling pin
3) curious

Well... I am ever glad you said bowling pin...

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 10:14 PM Reply

I guess png doesn't like alpha or something...

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Sock's Costume Shop! Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 11:32 PM Reply

At 10/5/12 10:34 PM, Escalus wrote: gun
high heels
fedora

Things I absolutely cannot draw:

1. dogs (or any animal for that matter)
2. shoes
3. guns
4. cars

If you had said Ferrari rather than fedora I would have had to kill you. Instead I just drew this abomination. Sorry :\

Sock's Costume Shop!


BBS Signature