00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KushB just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Grand Theft Auto V: Official!

105,047 Views | 1,391 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2015-08-28 21:20:45

At 10/25/11 10:49 AM, MrPercie wrote: will there be horse braking mini games and duels?

Nice Mount & Blade pic lol xD I've been playing a lot of it lately, good game.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2015-08-28 21:21:03

At 8/27/15 05:35 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Anyone still play online?

Of course :P

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-01-28 16:54:30

Just got back into the game, there's a lot of shit I've missed... Anyone wanna pal around for missions? I play on PS4.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-17 18:00:34

At 1/28/16 04:54 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Just got back into the game, there's a lot of shit I've missed... Anyone wanna pal around for missions? I play on PS4.

Sure, I'm VicariousE there as well. There's a few different NG groups there, so I chose to join 'newgrounds' started by @manly-chicken. The biggest NG gang 'xx newgrounds xx' looks kinda iffy, but I did notice a few NG regs there...

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-17 18:51:47

At 4/17/16 06:00 PM, VicariousE wrote:
At 1/28/16 04:54 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Just got back into the game, there's a lot of shit I've missed... Anyone wanna pal around for missions? I play on PS4.
Sure, I'm VicariousE there as well. There's a few different NG groups there, so I chose to join 'newgrounds' started by @manly-chicken. The biggest NG gang 'xx newgrounds xx' looks kinda iffy, but I did notice a few NG regs there...

Now I can't even remember the last time I played. This is not a game that can hold my interest.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-17 19:03:24

At 4/17/16 06:51 PM, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 4/17/16 06:00 PM, VicariousE wrote:
Now I can't even remember the last time I played. This is not a game that can hold my interest.

There's not much room for clever gunplay on certain missions, but sometimes you can call Pegasus for a chopper or armored limo, or beat other team members to the punch.

Eh, plus I like racing and stuff. Some players actually apologize for bumps and shunts (actually wait, I do that sometimes).

Hey @conal, you still play? I'm in your gang, bitch.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-17 19:07:14

At 4/17/16 07:03 PM, VicariousE wrote: Eh, plus I like racing and stuff. Some players actually apologize for bumps and shunts (actually wait, I do that sometimes).

Bumps and shunts are part of the race, man. If you don't want to get fishtailed, play non-contact races.

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-18 20:26:34

At 4/17/16 07:07 PM, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 4/17/16 07:03 PM, VicariousE wrote: Eh, plus I like racing and stuff. Some players actually apologize for bumps and shunts (actually wait, I do that sometimes).
Bumps and shunts are part of the race, man. If you don't want to get fishtailed, play non-contact races.

If there's a good crowd on a small track, sometimes non-contact's the only way to go. It's just funny, most of the time people try and play dirty, they usually lose. Being able to race custom cars is sometimes a nice bonus, but I'm really there to test my skill, not plying in-game advantages.

I actually don't mind the modders and griefers, so long as my cloud save and account don't get corrupted, it keeps things fresh. One session I found I had all the heavy weapons, including a rail gun :3

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-18 20:40:43

At 4/18/16 09:55 AM, Conal wrote:
At 4/17/16 07:03 PM, VicariousE wrote: Hey @conal, you still play? I'm in your gang, bitch.
Yeah, I'm game. DJConal on PC.

I thought that was you, cool, I'll have to send you a friend invite thing or something. Lately I've been running with a British kid and a Polish guy who's older than me, contact missions, heists and such. Once I've finally done all the heists for myself (and the Lamar missions), I'll try out the VIP stuff.

Oh and congrats on 100% single player completion, that's a lot of peyote and paper (and sub parts) to track down!

Also met this Chinese kid who did the Impromptu Race thing/glitch with me, and I walked away with 20 mil for winning 2 races ;) If I remember it right, even if you don't have the money, you can bet big numbers, and pay someone else the full amount when they win...

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-19 21:31:44

At 4/19/16 05:03 AM, Conal wrote:
At 4/18/16 08:40 PM, VicariousE wrote: Oh and congrats on 100% single player completion, that's a lot of peyote and paper (and sub parts) to track down!
Ha, no; what happened was I finished all the Story Mode within 2 weeks of GTA V being released, but I wanted to have more fun before GTA Online was launched.

Ah well, at least you played story mode, kinda surprised how many didn't even bother. Early reviews made it seem the single player game was just a big tutorial for online play, thppt |:

I backed up my PS3 save data onto a USB storage device, decrypted it on my computer, edited a bunch of values to get unlimited money, all completion, and customise my LAZER jet to pink, then re-encrypted it with a custom PNG icon, put it in the PS3 and saw the distinguishing icon, then played it.

Always seems cooler to hack a console than PC, doesn't it? I wish somebody at NG would spend that kinda effort on bringing chat back lul.

Since I've moved my Online account from PS3 to PC I think it also carried over my achievements, although I had to change my PC save data to match my PS3 in Story Mode because it didn't come pre-completed and I didn't want to re-complete it..

Mission accomplished then, plus you got a few in-game extras for switching systems. Get a yacht yet?

Really feel bad for PS3 and whateverbox users, as they can't get the additional content PC and new console owners have received.

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-04-19 23:02:44

It's gone pretty stale now, even the mods aren't fun anymore.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Grand Theft Auto V: Official! 2016-06-07 12:11:51

At 4/19/16 11:02 PM, Boomstick wrote: It's gone pretty stale now, even the mods aren't fun anymore.

You mean unofficial mods, or the free DLC they've been releasing like clockwork (except for the punier consoles)?

Today R* is releasing a huge update to the VIP system, where you can make money by running product, cutting of other organization's supply lines. Once I'm done futzing about here, gonna see what's what.

It's hard to call the game stale... I'm Level 170, and still see new and amazing fuck-ups/kills in heists and in free roam. Friday evenings a few groups do playlists/racelists that are really challenging, so long as you have a decent supply of custom cars.

BBS Signature