00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa

4,260 Views | 75 Replies

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 15:29:08

At 10/20/11 10:37 AM, Lorkas wrote: Inhaling hot smoke in your lungs can be beneficial? Damn lol.

You all realize that marijuana can be eaten, right? It's an herb! Like oregano or basil. It still gives you a high, and the medical benefits actually increase. You can easily not harm your lungs or others lungs around you if you're responsible.

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:20:46

best song completely on topic with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1NpgioFM Vs

i will form my foot in your ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:33:15

I'm not signing something so retarded. For one thing, it's not even on paper and another thing is that it's retarded.

Let's legalize crack as well.

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:38:20

At 10/20/11 05:33 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: I'm not signing something so retarded. For one thing, it's not even on paper and another thing is that it's retarded.

Let's legalize crack as well.

how how stupid are you what do pot heads do. now what do crack heads do when there high they run around naked with a machete in the hands killing cops. now weed doesnt kill crack does i would love to see one death from weed that's not accidental. i bet crack is almost anybody who uses it. plus the drugs that are out today are worse than weed you are gonna say no there not like a dumbass because you are just soo stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:40:21

i thought i was the dumbest person on here but you took the rank congratz! you fucking dumbass.

BBS Signature

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:41:24

Legalize it in the UK too. Would love weed cafes to spring up, Amsterdam-style.

Some people feel content to pour syrup on shit and call it pancakes their whole lives.

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:44:02

God help me if Marijuana gets legalized.

It's not that I'm against weed or anything, but I don't like the people that constantly smoke it and believe that it solves all their problems. Also, the amount of people that do it in America is insane, acn you imagine if it was legalized?

The Netherlands can get away with it, but with a huge country like America...oh god no.

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:44:24

At 10/20/11 05:41 PM, BrockManson wrote: Legalize it in the UK too. Would love weed cafes to spring up, Amsterdam-style.

hell yea weed cafes. and ha calgary is close to amsterdam so i can smoke pot in the legal way every time i go there its about a 3 hour drive to bc

BBS Signature

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:45:46

At 10/20/11 05:40 PM, 420SWED wrote: i thought i was the dumbest person on here but you took the rank congratz! you fucking dumbass.

I smoke crack errydaynigggggawhatttttttttttttttt?

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:45:53

Even us (the Dutch) didn't go as far as legalising it...
This is really damn stupid.

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 17:54:12

At 10/20/11 05:45 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 10/20/11 05:40 PM, 420SWED wrote: i thought i was the dumbest person on here but you took the rank congratz! you fucking dumbass.
I smoke crack errydaynigggggawhatttttttttttttttt?

you have proven my point.

BBS Signature

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 20:40:13

At 10/20/11 05:44 PM, 420SWED wrote: hell yea weed cafes. and ha calgary is close to amsterdam so i can smoke pot in the legal way every time i go there its about a 3 hour drive to bc

Uhh, Amsterdam isn't in Canada dude. It's in the Netherlands. Weed is not legal in BC.

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-20 20:42:14

At 10/20/11 08:40 PM, swiftstylerX wrote:
At 10/20/11 05:44 PM, 420SWED wrote: hell yea weed cafes. and ha calgary is close to amsterdam so i can smoke pot in the legal way every time i go there its about a 3 hour drive to bc
Uhh, Amsterdam isn't in Canada dude. It's in the Netherlands. Weed is not legal in BC.

well may not be legal but nobody gives 2 shits and i thought it was. oh btw Canada still wins in best bud.

BBS Signature

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-22 17:28:11

I just wanted to remind everyone that today is the 22nd and the petition has more than enough signatures.

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-22 23:23:55

At 10/20/11 05:45 PM, Wolfos wrote: Even us (the Dutch) didn't go as far as legalising it...

What's "damn stupid" about marijuana legalization, exactly? The fact that Drug Cartels no longer accrue millions of dollars so that they can terrorize whole communities? The fact that America could finally grow hemp and get out of the global downturn? The fact that people with AIDS and cancer might be able to alliviate their conditions without having their homes raided for getting medical cannabis? `

Response to Petition To Legalize Marijuana, Usa 2011-10-22 23:27:50

At 10/22/11 11:23 PM, ValkyrieCommander wrote:
At 10/20/11 05:45 PM, Wolfos wrote: Even us (the Dutch) didn't go as far as legalising it...
What's "damn stupid" about marijuana legalization, exactly? The fact that Drug Cartels no longer accrue millions of dollars so that they can terrorize whole communities? The fact that America could finally grow hemp and get out of the global downturn? The fact that people with AIDS and cancer might be able to alliviate their conditions without having their homes raided for getting medical cannabis? `

Oh noes, how awful, teh narcotics, quick, quick, let us tell people how they should live! Gather up the plants, they're far too dangerous, look at the thousands of deaths caused by weed!

Never stop pretending to be the World's biggest moron.

I just wanted to shout down your mental retardation.

/intellectual ownage.