Be a Supporter!

Ifa severely facially deformed girl

  • 976 Views
  • 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
camobch0
camobch0
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:19 PM Reply

..With a fantastic body and great tits asked you to fuck her, would you?

You can't put a bag over her head, and you have to fuck her missionary position for at least half of it.


A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:19 PM Reply

Can I wear a mask?


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:20 PM Reply

No because I'm engaged.

HomerSexual
HomerSexual
  • Member since: May. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:20 PM Reply

Yes, because appearance doesn't matter...

Lol.
CaptainPrichard
CaptainPrichard
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Programmer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:20 PM Reply

As long as none of my friends/coworkers/family find out.


BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:19 PM, camobch0 wrote: ..With a fantastic body and great tits asked you to fuck her, would you?

You can't put a bag over her head, and you have to fuck her missionary position for at least half of it.

This depends. Is she an overall great lady?


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
Bolo
Bolo
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:20 PM, FBIpolux wrote: No because I'm engaged.

Are you really? Congrats bro


BBS Signature
orpheusftw
orpheusftw
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Reader
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:22 PM Reply

no cause i like PENORS!


BBS Signature
camobch0
camobch0
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:23 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:22 PM, Bolo wrote:
At 10/16/11 08:20 PM, FBIpolux wrote: No because I'm engaged.
Are you really? Congrats bro

Agreed, congrats!


A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:22 PM, Bolo wrote:
At 10/16/11 08:20 PM, FBIpolux wrote: No because I'm engaged.
Are you really? Congrats bro

Yes :3 ans thanks!

BizzarroPMP
BizzarroPMP
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:25 PM Reply

Did you say severely? I really don't know. If it's just for a fuck, then I might be able to.

I'm actually speaking about PHYSICAL ABILITY. If I'm turned off, I can't do anything about that, I'm sorry if that makes me like a bad person or something.


Zeppelyn: Since when does the bladder control the "poo poo"?
convict357: Um, you mean you f*ck chickens, turkeys are male chickens.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:25 PM Reply

No, I shall remain pure until I find a female I am truly in love with, and she truly loves me back. I would not have sex with someone just because they randomly asked me, regardless of appearance. That's just low.

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:25 PM, Yert wrote: No, I shall remain pure until I find a female I am truly in love with

Wigga please, you would forget your morals and tap that shit in a heartbeat.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
camobch0
camobch0
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:25 PM, Yert wrote: No, I shall remain pure until I find a female I am truly in love with, and she truly loves me back. I would not have sex with someone just because they randomly asked me, regardless of appearance. That's just low.

Sex isn't some special holy thing. It's two sweaty masses of cells attempting to create another sweaty mass of cells.


A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:27 PM Reply

Does she have a moustache?

SpartanBunny
SpartanBunny
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:28 PM Reply

No because I'm asexual.

Gjon3
Gjon3
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:28 PM Reply

Hmmm..?

phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:29 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:28 PM, Gjon3 wrote: Hmmm..?

I'm sorry, you've failed.

Please try again when you can legally sign-up.


"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Gjon3
Gjon3
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:29 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:28 PM, Gjon3 wrote: Hmmm..?

Shit nevermind that last one, try this. >_>

HomerSexual
HomerSexual
  • Member since: May. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:25 PM, Yert wrote: No, I shall remain pure until I find a female I am truly in love with, and she truly loves me back. I would not have sex with someone just because they randomly asked me, regardless of appearance. That's just low.

But I thought you were gay

polles
polles
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:30 PM Reply

I probably wouldn't, a nice face is probably the most important thing to me.


BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:27 PM, camobch0 wrote: Sex isn't some special holy thing. It's two sweaty masses of cells attempting to create another sweaty mass of cells.

You're not looking at it the way I'm looking at it. Sex is a symbolic act of love, it's not just penis in vagina. I believe that people should only have sex for love and not just pleasure. I also believe that pornography is dragging something that's meant to be a very passionate act between two people that truly love each other into the ground with all this pornography that the people are obviously in it only for the money with obviously no positive feelings towards the male and female starring in the film. It's just slandering what it means to "make love".

camobch0
camobch0
  • Member since: Jan. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:35 PM, Yert wrote:
You're not looking at it the way I'm looking at it. Sex is a symbolic act of love, it's not just penis in vagina. I believe that people should only have sex for love and not just pleasure. I also believe that pornography is dragging something that's meant to be a very passionate act between two people that truly love each other into the ground with all this pornography that the people are obviously in it only for the money with obviously no positive feelings towards the male and female starring in the film. It's just slandering what it means to "make love".

I completely understand your viewpoint, but I think there is a huge difference between making love and fucking. If you've been in a relationship for 2 weeks, it's fucking. If you've been in a sexual relationship for 10 years, it's fucking. If you've been in a romantic domestic relationship for 10 years, it's a mixture of both.


A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
poinl
poinl
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Melancholy
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:29 PM, Gjon3 wrote:
At 10/16/11 08:28 PM, Gjon3 wrote: Hmmm..?
Shit nevermind that last one, try this. >_>

nice one


hi look at me music just click here

BBS Signature
shimmyya
shimmyya
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:19 PM, camobch0 wrote: ..With a fantastic body and great tits asked you to fuck her, would you?

You can't put a bag over her head, and you have to fuck her missionary position for at least half of it.

why would you need a bag just dont look at her face.


queef!

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Game Developer
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:51 PM, shimmyya wrote:
At 10/16/11 08:19 PM, camobch0 wrote: ..With a fantastic body and great tits asked you to fuck her, would you?

You can't put a bag over her head, and you have to fuck her missionary position for at least half of it.
why would you need a bag just dont look at her face.

It's pretty hard not to look at her face in missionary position.


BBS Signature
shimmyya
shimmyya
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 08:57 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 08:56 PM, Chdonga wrote:
At 10/16/11 08:51 PM, shimmyya wrote:
At 10/16/11 08:19 PM, camobch0 wrote:
It's pretty hard not to look at her face in missionary position.

well at least its only half way through so close your eyes for that half


queef!

Yrtnej
Yrtnej
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 09:01 PM Reply

No, because I don't find sex appealing.

shimmyya
shimmyya
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 09:02 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 09:01 PM, Yrtnej wrote: No, because I don't find sex appealing.

dude you have a sad life.


queef!

Yrtnej
Yrtnej
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Ifa severely facially deformed girl Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 09:02 PM, shimmyya wrote:
At 10/16/11 09:01 PM, Yrtnej wrote: No, because I don't find sex appealing.
dude you have a sad life.

I don't care if I'm the only man in the world who doesn't enjoy sexual acts, but you don't have to ridicule my crudely for it.