New Topic Respond to this Topic
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 08:10 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: We should help 3rd wold countries too.

I'm fairly certain that we do just that, the majority of the time, it's taken care of the private sector of society.

Not impose our will.

What do you mean by that exactly? How do you equate imposing our will?

But at least ship things like beds and food (more than what the charities are already doing),

As I said before, the government already does that. It's not really our fault that food and beds don't always end up where they're supposed to be, not to mention we are in a recession, and that's probably the first thing that they'll cut out of the budget, if they haven't already.

and help end genocides and poverty instead of being stationed in places like Iraq who don't need our help/we fucked them up in the first place by putting Saddam in power and giving him weapons.

That's what we try to do, and guess what? Genocides and poverty still happens anyways, and by the time we get there, it's either too late, or it's just simply pointless.

Coming from a guy who knows nothing about politics/current events.

Well now, that statement alone sinks your argument. If you don't know anything about something, then it's best that you don't get into the fray.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Wagggs
Wagggs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 11:31 PM Reply

Wait wait wait wait... is America being the trend setter for a wave of European revolution...again? Oh, Europe, I don't care how much you shit talk America, we know that yall want to be just like us.

Exploding genitalia
"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 15th, 2011 @ 11:36 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 10:03 PM, orangebomb wrote: Stuff.

Only one way out.

Nuke EVERYTHING.

BBS Signature
StCyril
StCyril
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 10:12 PM Reply

THIS ABOVE ALL, the UK Must be destroyed!

The future of the world depends on it!

Best Thread Ever!
"I think StCyril deserves a Highfive for getting two threads made about him and half the BBS pissed off over nothing!" - Seeinthedark

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 05:13 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/15/11 05:11 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
At 10/15/11 05:09 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/15/11 05:05 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
And the fact that you can't control your chav and thug problem is the US's fault how? Oh wait. It's your own governments fault. Don't blame the US for your thugs and riots pal.
As said in the post, the title is a joke, the thread is me fucking fed up of protests in London.
Well, if I were you, I would start to conceal carry a gun to pro-

Oh wait. London. LOL.

'murrika

I lol'd

Anywho. I disagree withthese protests. I also find it funny that labor unions support the protests against wall st. funding polotics when they pumped Obama's campaign full of cash; everybody seems to overlook this...

BBS Signature
Asperchu
Asperchu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 10:24 PM Reply

Lmao, at least we aren't idiotic like london. LETS FUCKING BURN EVERYTHING THAT'LL TEACH ARE GOVERNMENT TO STOP CORRUPTION!!!

Yrtnej
Yrtnej
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 10:41 PM Reply

My dad, who is 53, has seen this sort of major worldwide protest coming for decades. People who study economics have seen this coming for twice as long. Finally, enough of the world has seen it coming to finally realize their vision.

It is possible for a protest such as this to succeed. In my wildest dreams, it would turn into a revolution. If you truly get all of the 99% to protest, there is no one who can block out the voices with a billion pieces of paper currency.

TrueLAD
TrueLAD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 11:08 PM Reply

Are Americans stupid?

We find out more.

Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 11:20 PM Reply

Fuck you wankers. Stop complaining when for us it's happening in EVERY FUCKING CITY.

Instigating losers who feel entitled to something they will never deserve.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Sanch
Sanch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Artist
Response to For fucks sake America Oct. 19th, 2011 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 10/19/11 10:12 PM, StCyril wrote: THIS ABOVE ALL, the UK Must be destroyed!

The future of the world depends on it!

its funny that someone who is a giant republican blowhard actually dislikes the UK, considering your country which you claim to love has been best friends with the UK for the last 80+ years

im curious about your opinion on isreal

you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
Roy-Tomara
Roy-Tomara
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 07:19 AM Reply

Silly hippies.

"My God, I haven't be fucked like that since grade school." Marla Singer, Fight Club

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 07:36 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 07:31 PM, Rummy0 wrote: LET'S DESTROY THE GREEDY JEWISH CAPITALIST PIGS
by attention whoring outside with our Apple iPods, Dell Computers, Memebase pics with forced memes only dumbfucks from reddit think are funny and the shirts and masks we brought from Hot Topic.

Why would someone want an iPad?

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 07:38 AM Reply

FUCK YOU OP

*white knight USA defense comment*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 08:36 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 04:36 PM, StCyril wrote: Trust me, America doesn't want them any more then we wanted your Spice Girls or your Chumbawumba.

I was in North America when the Spice Girls fad was in full-swing... seemed like you all wanted it pretty badly.

Jin
Jin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 08:42 AM Reply

At 10/15/11 07:31 PM, Rummy0 wrote: LET'S DESTROY THE GREEDY JEWISH CAPITALIST PIGS
by attention whoring outside with our Apple iPods, Dell Computers, Memebase pics with forced memes only dumbfucks from reddit think are funny and the shirts and masks we brought from Hot Topic.

This is invalid because we trade our skills for money, which we then use to buy whatever we own. By skills, I'm referring to productive skills which is almost everything out there; teaching, programming, building, farming, cooking etc, which the richest don't possess. What they have is a self-made self-beneficiary system that integrates into the democracy system that spins money in the form of digits, from nothing. They do not deserve the money yet they have the most because of the corrupted practice: banking.

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 08:48 AM Reply

There was one in Tel-Aviv with 500,000 protesters in august. Now they're already forgetting this. The "fight for social justice" was only temporary.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
Rivergrey
Rivergrey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 08:50 AM Reply

On a side note note - Berlin protest have *peacefully* quelled down and things have returned to the surprisingly stable normalcy that is the German economy once more. Yay!

furry
filler

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 09:05 AM Reply

This whole situation has no firm foundation. It's sparking an international riot against other corrupt governments, but it just doesn't seem enough to be doing any real good accept hurting some business where the movements are occurring. "We are the 99%" I don't think there's enough people behind this thing for that not to seem like an exaggeration.

I'm all for "sticking it to the man" but I don't know if the people behind this are truly trying to make a difference that will do some good for the average everyday worker.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 02:22 PM Reply

protesting aint gonna change shit

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
Mfan
Mfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 02:29 PM Reply

Your respectability's as a freedom loving citizen

1. Obey all orders given from Police , as they are members of the community whom work for the betterment of the environment of which they are placed

2. never participate in a organized / unorganized dissidence against corporate / government movements

3. if you know of any aforementioned dissenters , please give a full detailed report to your nearest police precinct/s of what you know about them.

4. make sure to work hard and not question established places of profit , taking unauthorized time off will result in your termination of work.

5. stay up to date with current world affairs with a wide selection of mainstream media , never trust a independent media source for news or reporting , unless they are reporting the same as the mainstream media, because mainstream media never lies and mainstream media will cover all events and goings on .

6. always work to discredit independent media when said independent media goes against what the mainstream media are reporting , the freedom loving citizens do not deserve lies and deceit

7. personal privacy is not a necessity nor is encouraged, the government takes great strides to ensure that when your being watched, your being watched by a professional , and if you have nothing illegal to hide, then you have nothing to fear. and as such, you should not take steps to be anonymous.

8. always discredit conspiracy theories/ theorists ( its as simple as linking to official government facts based on said conspiracy ), conspiracy only works to harm the government and what harms the government harms it's people, and remember , the government is transparent with it's doings, unless it's a matter of national security .

9. never fully depend on social assistance , social assistance is in existence to help people whom are in transition from one work place to another, and not meant to be used as a long term life line , after all, other freedom loving citizens pay for your support

10. pay all your taxes on time and with do diligence , live beyond your financial means , and constantly encourage a Capitalist / Consumerist society where 8 out of 10 of the population are heavily in debt

taken from my second blog post, but is relevant to this topic

Republican

Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 02:35 PM Reply

IT'S THE BANKS FAULT I CAN'T GET A JOB WITH MY LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE. LET'S GO CAMP IN A FUCKING CITY SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY RENT.

fucking hippies.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
Yhtomit
Yhtomit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 04:01 PM Reply

At 11/15/11 02:29 PM, Mfan wrote: Your respectability's as a freedom loving citizen

2. never participate in a organized / unorganized dissidence against corporate / government movements

3. if you know of any aforementioned dissenters, please give a full detailed report to your nearest police precinct/s of what you know about them.

4. make sure to work hard and not question established places of profit,

5. never trust a independent media source for news or reporting, unless they are reporting the same as the mainstream media, because mainstream media never lies and mainstream media will cover all events and goings on .

6. always work to discredit independent media when said independent media goes against what the mainstream media are reporting, the freedom loving citizens do not deserve lies and deceit

7. personal privacy is not a necessity nor is encouraged, the government takes great strides to ensure that when your being watched, your being watched by a professional , and if you have nothing illegal to hide, then you have nothing to fear. and as such, you should not take steps to be anonymous.

8. always discredit conspiracy theories/ theorists ( its as simple as linking to official government facts based on said conspiracy ), conspiracy only works to harm the government and what harms the government harms it's people, and remember, the government is transparent with it's doings,

10. live beyond your financial means, and constantly encourage a Capitalist / Consumerist society where 8 out of 10 of the population are heavily in debt

taken from my second blog post, but is relevant to this topic

This post was sarcastic, right?

I mean, it has to be sarcastic. I severely doubt anyone could believe this and have the vocabulary to express it.

-----

But to the point, we have to admit that the current system doesn't work. If it did, it wouldn't have led to the 2008 crunch that caused this whole mess. From what I understand, a whole shitload of safeguards were put in after the '29 crash, and over the 20th Century they were worn away until they were all gone, and suddenly we're surprised that a similar crisis is developing. It may not be cardboard shanty towns now, but unless companies either start being responsible or have reins put on them, it may not seem so farfetched in the coming decade.

The fact is that business ignore their social and economic responsibility in favour of profits, and that's not good for a globally interconnected society, so something HAS to change.

BrokenIdeasCompany
BrokenIdeasCompany
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to For fucks sake America Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 10/15/11 04:05 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: Look what you've gone and done, this 99% stuff, occupy Wall Street it's here in London now. Yeah the title was a joke but look It's also in Tokyo, Rome, (shits kicking off there) Berlin, it's here it's there it's fucking everywhere.

You are blind brother...the people is AWAKENING...

Discussioner of Pink Raccons, Dumb Politics, Usual Trolling/Stupidness and such.

BBS Signature