Your respectability's as a freedom loving citizen
1. Obey all orders given from Police , as they are members of the community whom work for the betterment of the environment of which they are placed
2. never participate in a organized / unorganized dissidence against corporate / government movements
3. if you know of any aforementioned dissenters , please give a full detailed report to your nearest police precinct/s of what you know about them.
4. make sure to work hard and not question established places of profit , taking unauthorized time off will result in your termination of work.
5. stay up to date with current world affairs with a wide selection of mainstream media , never trust a independent media source for news or reporting , unless they are reporting the same as the mainstream media, because mainstream media never lies and mainstream media will cover all events and goings on .
6. always work to discredit independent media when said independent media goes against what the mainstream media are reporting , the freedom loving citizens do not deserve lies and deceit
7. personal privacy is not a necessity nor is encouraged, the government takes great strides to ensure that when your being watched, your being watched by a professional , and if you have nothing illegal to hide, then you have nothing to fear. and as such, you should not take steps to be anonymous.
8. always discredit conspiracy theories/ theorists ( its as simple as linking to official government facts based on said conspiracy ), conspiracy only works to harm the government and what harms the government harms it's people, and remember , the government is transparent with it's doings, unless it's a matter of national security .
9. never fully depend on social assistance , social assistance is in existence to help people whom are in transition from one work place to another, and not meant to be used as a long term life line , after all, other freedom loving citizens pay for your support
10. pay all your taxes on time and with do diligence , live beyond your financial means , and constantly encourage a Capitalist / Consumerist society where 8 out of 10 of the population are heavily in debt
taken from my second blog post, but is relevant to this topic